The Hot Girl Called Mommy

By luvitgirl

Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11... More

The Hot Girl Called Mommy
Me! The school slut!?!? Yeah right....(Chapter 2)
The players meet me (Chapter 3)
Jessica!!! (Chapter 4)
AWESOME NOTE
The Hot tutor is here (Chapter 5)
The hot guy is a jerk (Chapter 6)
I Love You (Chapter 7)
His Painful Bruise (Chapter 8)
His Touch and my Confusion(Chapter 9)
The Conscience Has a Plan (Chapter 10)
Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)
I almost lost him (Chapter 12)
You'll never know unless you try (Chapter 13)
Oooohhhh, Mommy said a... (Chapter 14)
A date... maybe??? (Chapter 15)
Surprise Me (Chapter 16)
We just have to go. (Chapter 17)
Dangerous Marble World (Chapter 18)
Break his heart (Chapter 19)
You can't tell anyone (Chapter 20!)
Two VERY special people meet (Chapter 21)
Falling pieces (Chapter 22)
Where'd this bat come from? (Chapter 23)
Where's my wallet? (Chapter 24)
Am I an uncle? (Chapter 25)
I send your heart racing (Chapter 26)
Snowy wonderland (Chapter 27)
Enough (Chapter 28)
Story of my life (Chapter 29)
Problem (Chapter 30)
I seriously need a therapist (Chapter 31)
Saved (Chapter 32)
Let me slap you (Chapter 33)
Cops, kissing, and a strip show oh my (Chapter 34)
Finale: Love Life

Sorry I slapped you... (Chapter 35)

23.4K 352 81
By luvitgirl

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jake raised his eyebrows.

I nodded my head 'yes' nervously. "I have to do this," I said aloud. I wrung my hands together, weaving them in and out. Jake covered my hands with his big sturdy ones and looked into my eyes.

"You don't have to if you're not ready," he assured me.

I took a deep breath. "Trust me, I want to do this."

And I did. I wanted to put dad behind bars, and I wanted him in jail for the rest of his life, so he couldn't hurt me anymore or my family. I wanted to protect my friends. I wanted to feel safe without any doubts in my life. I needed to get rid of dad, once and for all, so no one would feel threatened over his lurking presence.

Jake leaned in and pecked my lips softly once before saying he'd be there for me. "I'll see you inside," he called out to me, heading in the room. "I love you," he added, smirking.

I blushed and looked at the floor, calling out softly. "I love you too."

It had been four months since dad had tried to attack me in the abandoned warehouse. School would be ending in a couple of months. I was really excited for the start of summer because Jake had told his parents about me and when I'd gone and met them, they had fallen in love with me immediately. When they realized my family and I were living alone with really no support, they decided to help us out on the financial end, much to Chase's displeasure. He thought we were acting like total moocher's, taking their money, but Jake's parents eventually convinced him to let them help us out. Jake's family was loaded. His dad was a cardiologist and his mom was an internist.

Jake's parents decided after everything I'd been through, I deserved a break. They bought six plane tickets to Florida and we were going to live in a beach house for the summer. My brother and Liam would come too and for once Liam would get to have a proper vacation. I was so excited.

But before I crossed that road, I needed to get over this one. Along with focusing on school, helping Liam with homework, getting over Ryan, and dating Jake, I had to deal with dad's case. I was a key witness in the case. All of the evidence was based on me or related to me. I needed to be well rehearsed so when the court date (today) came, I'd be ready. I'd practiced with a lawyer and some cops and was ready to fight against my dad and be free.

Now that the day was already here, I was panicking. There was some sort of crazy party raging in my stomach. I felt like I was going to hurl, and I wanted to crawl out of the courthouse. I wasn't even in the actual court room yet. Jake and Chase were here to support me. Liam was with Gramma and Grampa aka Jake's parents.

I was so embarrassed when they had told Liam to call them that. I remember feeling like I was going to pass out of embarrassment. My cheeks had been burning as hot as a fire. Jake actually didn't mind though. I think he secretly enjoyed having his parents get called Gramma and Grandpa because of what it insinuated. He loved watching my cheeks flame everytime Liam called them that ,and Jake's parents thought my blushing habit was 'adorable'.

Geez. "Are you ready to go?" My lawyer placed a hand on my arm and I jumped slightly.

"Oh," I bit my lip. "Sure, I guess."

She shot me a stern look. "Now remember, you have to act seriously and confidently. Keep in mind what we talked about," she reminded.

I nodded my head.

We walked into the court room and my eyes swirled around the enclosed room. It was like a wooden cage. I spotted Jake and Chase almost immediately and relaxed a bit. My lawyer took me to the front of the court room and she shifted through her briefcase while we sat down. Jake and Chase were sitting directly behind us on a bench, separated by a railing. Chase leaned over the railing and whispered into my ear.

"Relax, nothing is going to happen. Dad is custody of the police and all of the evidence is against him. He'll lose for sure. You have nothing to worry about."

Before I knew it, dad was standing right in front of me, pleading insanity. He was trying to convince the jury he was crazy enough to kill his wife and plot to kill the rest of his family because he was crazy. I don't think anyone was buying it though.

When it was my turn to go up, I sat next to the judge closer to the ground and began to narrate my story. Dad had beaten me up after school one day trying to take advantage of me, he'd been chased away, he killed mom in a car accident on purpose, he had been stalking my family and I at the café, and finally, he'd trapped in a warehouse where I almost met my doom.

When I was done, some people in the jury were crying and the video recording I'd created to tape dad was used against him. The jury filed out of the room and I had to wait two hours before the verdict arrived.

My palms were sweating like crazy, my hair was matted to my forehead, and felt like I was dehydrated. It seemed like the walls of the court room were going to swallow me alive. I tried to listen to what the judge was saying, but found myself distracted by the idea that dad would escape and be free.

I tried to pick up on whether the judge said the words guilty or not guilty.

I turned my head to look at Chase and saw a tear slip down his face. Oh my God. It was not guilty.

WHAT THE HELL? How could they not realize that my dad was a criminal? How did they not realize my dad needed to be punished? Why didn't they know my dad was evil? He was going to kill me for sure! Forget me, he was going to kill everyone I cared about.

I leaned over the table and rested my forehead on the palms of my hands and wept. I cried for everyone I cared about and everyone I'd never see again after my dad killed me. Even Ryan.

Just then a pair of arms wrapped around me and I felt someone's chin rest at the top of my head. I turned in the person's arms to face Jake. I started sobbing harder. I would never see Jake again. His dark brown messy hair, his gorgeous blue eyes that seemed like they would never stop swirling blue, and his drop dead smile. I would never hear him laugh or be in his arms again.

He put his hands on the small of my back and I threw my arms around his neck. He pulled me back from him and I saw a huge smile on his face. "Good job," he told me.

GOOD JOB? MY DAD WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY AND HE WAS TELLING ME GOOD JOB?

I slapped him across the face. Guys were really big assholes sometimes. "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed a his face.

Jake held a hand up to his stinging cheek and frowned at me. "What the heck was that for?" He exclaimed.

"Why'd you say good job if my dad was found not guilty?" I cried.

He flicked my forehead. "You idiot, you heard the judge wrong. The verdict was guilty!"

"But Chase was crying-"

"-tears of happiness!" Jake answered my question without letting me finish.

I let out a little chuckle and laughed nervously. "Yeah...hahaha...sorry about your cheek," I said giggling.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up off the ground and kissed me. I blushed. "Not in front of Chase," I murmured, looking down at the ground.

Jake smirked. "Whatever you say Babe."

My jaw dropped and I blushed furiously. "J-Jake, d-don't call me that!" I stuttered.

He shot me a mischievous look. "What--Babe?"

I blushed again. "Sh-shut up and put me down!"

Jake set me down. "Yes Ma'am," he winked at me and I flushed. I quickly I ran over to Chase, hugging him. "I did it!" I cried softly.

"You did," he said smiling. "I love you," he reminded me, giving me a hug.

I smiled. "I love you too Chase."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAH. I feel sad and accomplished at the same time. Sad because this story is almost over ( I have one chapter left) and accomplished because this is the longest story I've ever written and its almost complete *gasp*. I feel like I don't tell you guys how awesome you are and I need to let you know. 10 votes=new chapter, 20 votes= I'm SUPER HAPPY, NEW UPLOAD, and VIRTUAL COOKIE FOR EVERYONE.

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY I EVER WROTE. IT IS MY MOST SUCCESFUL. I AM HERE BECAUSE OF MY READERS, VOTERS, AND COMMENTERS. THANK YOU! I can't thank you all enough. Seriously. Seriously. I love you guys. I can't put it any other way. Thanks again.

IMPORTANT:

I still need a cast and I'm think about doing a question and answer interview with the characters of THGCM. Would you guys be interested? If you are, please state any character you want to ask a question, then ask away! :) I will mention you in the interview btw (unless you don't want me too. Then leave a message). Coolio guys! Thanks so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
1M 27.6K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...
63.5K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...
300K 4.1K 22
" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he said, weakly trying to push me away. I kn...