TMNT Human AU

By Tmnt_lover890

Leo, Raph, and Karai have to deal with high school while Mikey, Donnie, and April have to deal with middle sc... More

First Day of School
Crash
Random day
Coming Back
Pool Party!
Why is it so hard to figure out names???
Work
Tuesday
A/N
Anniversary
Monday
What?
Really?!?!
SUMMER!!!!
A chapter name
Truth Or Dare
Slash
Chapter 19....I think?
THANK YOU
Shredder
Random Chapter
They Found Out
Back To School
Who's He?
New Plan
Haruto
No!
Searching
The End

Uh-oh

774 16 2
By Tmnt_lover890

A/N: Sorry for not updating and the lame excuses for not updating enjoy the chapter and as always have an amazing day.....or night

                                                                 Leo's P.OV.

I woke up to Karai lightly punching me. "What?" I asked sleepily "Leo! We feel asleep!" my eyes widened and I looked around she's right! my cell phone started ringing and I picked it up...it was Mikey.

'Hello?'

'Leo! dude we were so worried! You have to come here NOW!'

'Why?'

'You forgot? Donnie has a competition for sciency stuff. It's supposed to be really big.' 

'Oh crap! I totally forgot! Thank you so much Mikey!'

'No problem-o bro but you better get here before it starts.'

'When does it start?' I asked anxiously while Karai and I walked to the car.

'1:00'

'Okay Mikey thanks again, we have to go and get to the house and DONT tell Donnie I forgot!' I ordered

'Fine! bye Leo!' he said and hung up.

I sighed and started driving.

                                                                       Donnie's P.O.V.

While I was getting ready for the competition I heard Mikey on the phone with Leo. He...forgot? I sighed sadly he's going to be late, I just know it! He's going to say sorry and I'm going to say it's fine, but really I'm pretty sad I helped him out for his and Karai's anniversary and what happens? He forgets something that's really important to me! And it's all Karai's fault if it wasn't for their anniversary he wouldn't of forgotten, and not just that he also forgot my last FOUR competitions because he had somewhere to go with Karai.

Sometimes I wish Karai got hurt really badly and had to go to the hospital and had at least a broken leg for weeks!

 a few hours later at Donnie's competition

Leo wasn't late he wasn't early he wasn't on time HE DIDNT EVEN COME!!! Raph cell-phone rang "It's Leo.." he said, I nodded. The judges started coming around, I was the last one so it would take awhile until they went to mine. "What!?!?" I instantly turned my head to Raph "What's wrong?" Mikey asked worried. Raph held up a finger to Mikey and he went silent instantly.

The judges got to my booth and I had to show them what I made but all I could think about is what Leo told Raph.

After the competition...

I won and Raph wasn't off the phone with Leo until the very end of it. we were walking toward home and once we got there Raph handed me the keys. "Donnie your in-charge I have to go somewhere." "Why can't we come?" "You're to young." he answered and walked towards the street and called a taxi. "O-Okay." I answered and unlocked the door and me and Mikey went into the house.Once I closed the door and locked it Raph was getting into the taxi.

                                    Leo's P.O.V.

I was pacing around the room, Raph should be on his way here. I got a call from Donnie, he's going to be so mad that I missed his competition.

'Donnie, I'm so sorry I missed it!'

'Leo? Whats wrong? Are you okay? Why does your voice sound so weird?'

'Donnie, I'm fine but....Karai isn't, we were planning on getting there early and surprising you it was Karai's idea and on our way there tons of people with guns came and shot the first cars they saw....we were one of them. I didn't get hit but Karai did.."

I heard a two gasps...wait Mikey heard it too? 'Leo? why can't we come?' Mikey asked okay, it was on speaker

'As much as I want you to I can't you're to young they won't let you in.'

'Is it really that bad?'

'Yeah...'

'Leo...'

'Look, guys I've got to go bye.' I said and hung up

I sighed and Raph came into the room. "Where's Karai?" he asked "Surgery." I answered he just nodded and sat down next to me. I hung my head down "What if it's really bad?" I asked "Trust me Leo, Karai she's really tough and you of all people should know that. She'll be okay." I sighed "I hope your right." I started " I don't know what I would do with out her, it just wouldn't be the same."

                                                    Donnie's P.O.V.

I feel so bad. I hoped for it to happen and it did! I shouldn't of thought that, Karai was planning on surprising me and I hoped for her to go to the hospital. I sighed and looked at Mikey ever since that call he was just..... well frozen in thought. "It's really that bad?" he muttered "Yeah Mike it is." he ran up to me and hugged me. He started crying into my neck. "What if she dies?" he asked "Mikey..." I started "What'll Leo think?" he inturupted me. "Stop!" I yelled and he pulled away and the tears got slower. "She is going to be fine! She's NOT going to die!" I yelled

I heard a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it to see April. "Hey, April." I said and felt my face burning up. "Hey Donnie uh can I come in?" she asked I just noddd and moved out of the way. Once she walked in I closed the door. "Mikey? Are you ok?" she asked. She must've saw the tear stains on his face. "K-Karai.." he muttered.

                                                   Leo's P.O.V.

An hour later...

  "Look, kid I'm sorry but you have to go you can come back tomorrow if you want to check on her." The doctor said "No, I'm staying here!" I stated. After awhile of arguing I finally said "Just let me see her, then I'll go!" the doctor sighed and led me to where she was. I went into the room and the doctor left.

She had a cast on her leg and arm. She also had tons of bandages on her other arm and leg. "L-Leo?" she asked "Hey Karai, how are you feeling." I asked as I kneeled next to her. "Peachy." she replied and I breathed out a laugh. "Look, I have to go." I said and kissed her on the forehead. "You should get some rest." I stated "But-" she started but I put my hand over her mouth "There's  no use fighting." I started and she licked my hand and I quickly pulled it away. "Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically "But I'm serious Karai you should get some rest, I promise I'll be here as soon as school ends." I promised she groaned "Fine!" "I love you." I said and I kissed her cheek and got up. "I love you too." she replied and laid her head back down.

I walked out of room and saw Raph with a smirk on his face "Come on lover boy, we've gotta go home." he said and I just nodded as we walked out of the hospital.

Time skip to when they get home.....

I walked in and saw April run up to me "Oh Leo I'm so sorry." she said and stopped hugging me. "It's fine, I'm just going to go to bed." I said with a sigh and headed to my room.

                      Donnie's P.O.V.

April left awhile ago and I'm helping Mikey with his homework while Raph went off to bed a few minutes ago. "You think Leo's going to be okay?" Mikey asked. "Leo's going to be fine, it's Karai I'm worried about." I replied. "You're usually kinda shy around her. At first you didn't like her." he said and I mean he's not wrong at first I didn't like her and I am kinda shy around her but lately I'm comfortable around her. "Don, what do they mean by this?" Mikey asked and pointed to the last question on his homework.

I smiled and pointed out what he needed to do and once he was done he cried out in joy. "I finally finished!" he started walking into his room. "Thanks Don!" he said as he closed his bedroom door. Once I got into bed the only thing I could think about was Karai.

I hope she's okay...

A/N: So, things aren't going that well for the Hamato's , hope you liked this chapter! and as always have and AMAZING day! or night.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 16 12
Donnie is left to raise his little girl after his girlfriend broke up with him. Leo, Raph, Mikey, Casey, April and Master Splinter gives a helping ha...
43.2K 986 11
This is a TMNT x Reader your love in this story is Donnie. you get saved and spend time with his family learning a lot about your self. I try to upda...
25.5K 727 36
Raph and Leo. Donnie and Mikey.
43.5K 643 43
Rules: No boyxboy. No girlxgirl. And please no swearing. Thanks!