Things Better Left Unsaid (Sn...

By HaeleyWilliamson

Philomena Chesmu is your average Seventh Year, Gryffindor girl. She's fairly smart, loves her Charms class, a... More

Things Better Left Unsaid (Snape love story)
Chapter Two: Bad News At Detention
Chapter Three: You Don't Understand
Chappier Four: Is That An Offer?
Chapter Five: One Hell Of A Detention
Chapter Six: My Personal Asassain
Chapter Seven: The Real First One
Chapter Eight: The Prank
Chapter Ten: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter Eleven: The Problem
Chapter Twelve: How Could You
Chapter Thirteen: Running Away
Chapter Fourteen: Finally
Chapter Fifteen: Secrets Uncovered
Chapter Sixteen: People Change
Chapter Seventeen: Hot Coco and Chocolate Frogs
Chapter Eighteen: Some Things Never Change
Chapter Nineteen: A Shocking Recovery
Chapter Twenty: Adventure Awaits
Chapter Twenty One: The Art of Sneakery
Chapter Twenty Two: Breaking and Entering
Chapter Twenty Three: Just Bent
Chapter Twenty Four: Time Goes On
Chapter Twenty Five: A Tragedy
Chapter Twenty Six: Night Terrors
Chapter Twenty Seven: And So It Begins
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Gray Lady
Chapter Twenty Nine: After All These Years
Chapter Thirty: Stay With Me
Chapter Thirty One: Set Me Free

Chapter Nine: Lets Finish What We Started

6.6K 205 50
By HaeleyWilliamson

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome fans, patdfanfic, ScottishChampion11, and rocky0ali! Thanks for getting me to write again on here!!! I've just been SUPER busy!!! I SWEAR to update Advebtures Of Raising Snapes Daughter ASAP though too!!! But I'm actually on my way from Texas to Florida for Disney World as we speak, for a Colorguard parade and vacation with the team!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! BTW, look up the song Brokenhearted by Karmin, unless I'm able to get the link in here. Great with the chapter I think, plus it's like my favorite song!!!!! Enjoy and keep an eye our peeps!!! Vote comment fan!!! :D

Chapter Nine

I sighed, pushing my hair away from my face, and stalking into the Gryffindor common room. Someone plopped up from their lax position of the sofa and accelerated towards me. Fred. He swung his arm over m shoulder. "I need to talk to you, babe." He sighed. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't surprise a small chuckle. "Call me 'babe' again, and see how my fist feels against your nose." I teased.

I noticed the ginger grin next to me from my peripheral. "You know you like it."

I shook my head, closing my eyes. "Anyways, get to the point." I ordered. The day had been exhausting, and the paranoia of being stalked and hunted like an animal was beginning to get to me. I had to practically look over my shoulder every minute, feeling like I was being watched. Maybe I actually was, though.

Fred tugged me out of the common room and into the empty hall. "Its concerning your secret lover." He said quietly. Instantly, my heart began to race. Did he know?! How, though?! It only just happened, how could he know?! Could he actually have seen the kiss yesterday?! A small sweat broke on my brow, and I clenched my fists at my side to stop them from shaking involuntarily. Fred won't tell. "What about him?" I asked calmly.

"From what I hear, you two got off on a bad note the other day, and I think we should fix it." He replied easily. Really? Did he approve? But how could he be so calm about Snape and I? Him and George hate Snape... I didn't think that they wood take so lightly and easily to me, their best friend side first year, being his secret, forbidden lover. Not that I'm complaining.

"I agree. We were, after all, barged in on." I shot him a demeaning look. Fred rolled him eyes, nodding. "I know. Rude old git." He muttered. Wait... What?

The confusion showed on my face. What was he talking about? Old git? He couldn't mean... "Who are to talking about?" I queried, baffled. We must be talking about two different people, because I dot think Fred was referring to George and himself with the term 'rude old git'. Fred gave me a bewildered look. "You and Oliver, of course. Snape barged in the other day."

Right. Oliver. He didn't know about Snape and I. I relaxed a tad, until a smirk appeared on Fred's face. My cheeks blushed. "Are you hiding another secret lover from me?" He pressed. I swallowed, shaking my head vigerously. "N-no one! Nothing!" I laughed nervously, waving my hands. Fred's smirk remained, and he tightened his grip around my neck.

"Best friends and you can't even let me know who your madly in love with?" He faked a frown, dramatically pulling out a long, depressed sigh. I rolled my eyes and grinned, though my insides tightened. I wished I could tell him. But this was a secret I could never tell- especially since I was so complicated at the moment. One minute he kisses me, the next he kicks me of of his life. This was a secret better left unsaid (you like that? Yeah, I bet you like the way I incorporated my title Ito my book;D).

I shook my head, biting down on my lip. "It's nothing, Freddie. Really." I gave him an innocent grin, and he hesitated momentarily before shaking his head. "You'll tell me when your ready, I suppose." He said quietly. Ready. I bounced the word back and forth in my head as we trekked through the hall. I'll never be ready to be in love with such a vicious man.

My head shot up the moment the noise broke out. I looked up to see a fist only an inch from where my face just was, slammed hard against the wood of the desk I sat at. Above me, Snape loomed like a dark shadow. He curled his lip, and my stomach fluttered. I narrowed my eyes. Conflicting emotions. I wasn't sure weather I was pissed at him or infatuated at the moment. Either way, I had to look the first.

"Try and stay awake long enough to pass my class, Chesmu." He growled, then turned on his heels and walked back up to the trot of the room. A few people snickered. I crossed my arms defiantly, leaning back in my chair and glared at his retreating figure. "Try to use a mint next time." I muttered under my breath.

The class giggled, muffling the noise as he turned back around at sneered at me. I didn't even mean to say it that loud, but I may as well make it seem as if I had the guts and did mean to than look afraid now. His sneer suddenly turned into a smirk, and my victorious grin fell into a blank frown. He was about to do something wicked.

Stalking back over, he leaned down dangerously close to my face. "I don't recall you minding boys with bad breath, Chesmu. Shall I remind you?" He smirked one last time and backed away, turning his back to me. The class 'oohh'ed and chuckled, and my cheeks blushed a deep scarlet red. Anyone else would think that he meant how he caught Oliver and I in the dungeons the other day, whilst also insulting Oliver. However, I knew very well that he was receding to himself. That was more of a risk than I thought he would get take. Damn it.

With my ego injured, I stayed conscious throughout the rest of he class and anxiously awaited the period to end. When it finally had- what seemed like years later -I dawdled behind, taking my sweet time. As soon as the door closed, I kept up and slowly walked over to where he sat at his desk, pointedly ignoring me. I shook my hips, stopping directly in front of him. "Afternoon, sir."

He looked up, lip curled. "What are you here to bother me about now, girl?" He snapped. Ignoring his tone, I scooted onto the edge of his desk. "I'm here to see you, of course. Surely you don't believe that I enjoy your class?" I laughed choppily a few times, a haughtily tone implied as I leaned my head back, daintily bringing my hand to my chest.

He growled. "What makes you think I want to see an idiotic, stupid girl like you?" He shot back angrily.

A small part of me was hurt, but I knew him better than he thought I did. Grinning, I leaned forward on his desk, my hands steadying me so I didn't topple over. "Because you kissed me back." I whispered, dangerously close to his face. He instantly drew back, standing, and I paused. He jabbed one honey finger at the door. "Get out. You have no right." He snarled. I jumped off his desk and crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes. "I have every right! We both know that what happened was, by far, NO accident." All the humor was gone from me now, and I stated him down bet I could.

Snape lunged forward, and for a momet, I thougt he was going to kiss me again. However, he didnt. Instead, he jabbed his finger into my shoulder roughly, nearly making me stumble backwards. "That's the thing- I DON'T want you. I never did. Your just a little tramp who jumps at every man that she sees."

Taken aback, my cheeks flushed red and I returned he tough jab. "You asshole! You know perfectly well that I'm not like that! You-"

"Mr. Wood?" He cut me off, raising his thin black eyebrows at me when I hesitated a moment, looking beyond him. "Him and you were the only guys I've ever been involved with!" I shouted, enraged at his constant provoking.

"Right." He scoffed. "Your a fool. You don't even know what your getting yourself into." He added, turning away. Without thinking, I reached up and grabbed a hold of his robe front, keeping him in place. I stared into his eyes for a moment before speaking.

I took in a shallow, shakey breath. "I don't mind boys with bad breath." I whispered, bringing my face closer to his. A split second later, our lips crashed together, and I stood taller on my tip-toes to reach him better. He gently moved one hand to my lower back, sliding his palm against the thin fabric of my white button up blouse. With one small movement, he pushed me forward, closer against him. The small nudge send a shiver through me and my chest pressed against his, sending his body warmth to me, enveloping me in his aura.

I took a deep breath through my nose and wrapped both my arms around his neck, leaning further forward and running on of my hands through his black tresses. To my surprise, his hair was soft and silky, though extremely tangled. I suppose it just looked greasy and unwashed.

Our hands and lips roamed one another for a minute longer, until he broke away. I gasped for breath, looking to the floor at our feet, unable to make eye contact after an embrace that passionate. My cheeks blushed a deep red, which was highly unusual for me. I was opinionated Philomena Chesmu- I had something to say about everything. But right now, I was at a complete loss of words.

I felt him slip his fingers under my chin, tilting my head up. Reluctantly, I let him. His black eyes board into mine hotly. "Have I rendered the infamous Philomena Chesmu speechless?" He mocked jokingly, raising one eyebrow at me. I narrowed my eyes, grinning, and swatted his hand away, crossing my arms and shrugging as haughtily as I could manage. "I have nothing to say to you." I lied. I had many things to say to him.

Without warning he swept his arm back around my waist and pulled me in close to him, bringing his face down an inch from mine. My eyes widened and a small blush crept back along my cheeks. A smirk played on his thin pale lips. He declined his head down to the crook of my neck. "I'll see you tomorrow, stupid girl." His hot breath warmed the tender skin on my neck, and I shivered as the cold crept back up a second later. I left the room in a dreamy, glazed-over daze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9.4K 35
Seth Clearwater. You may know him as the fun optimistic guy from Twilight, but in Dusk Seth finally finds his other half, his soul mate, his imprint...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
98.3K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
15.8K 479 22
Adriana, daughter of the Mystic Seven and Queen of life, must learn how to controls her powers and speak her true language to save middle earth from...