Forever BFFs [hs]

Od EsteeStyles

"Friends come and go but one bestfriend will stay with you in all stages of life" "If you love someon... Viac

Forever BFFs(A Harry Styles Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 20

706 15 15
Od EsteeStyles

"You're true friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside when something aint right

Double me n I m into the night

No need to pretend

You're true friend"-Miley Cyrus

APRIL 14

(Harry)

I woke up at the sound of the alarm at 7:15 in the morning, I got in my bathroom to take a good shower, today was the big day

Graduation and tonight

Prom

I wore my best tuxedo, fix my hair and time to wear the purple graduation gown.(A/N let's say its purple I dont know what color its suppose to be)

It's crazy how fast the time flies.

I went downstairs to see my mother and sister gasping jawdropping looking at me. Mom was in tears hugging me.

"Oh my god, my baby is growing up,"Mom said in my arms kissing my cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you baby brother!"Gemma told me and I have the what-the-hell look.

I'M not a baby,

"Heyyy I'm not a baby anymore, only mommy can call me that,"I whined and she just laughed.

"Hey you'll always be my baby brother and I love you so much,"Gemma said hugging so I hugged her back.

I ate fast the pancakes and got in my car to pick up my bestfriend Estee.

Our last day together

Noooo It wont be, I'm sure of it.

I waited for my bestfriend to come down when I see a very very beautiful girl running so cutely out of her appartment building and her graduation hat fell off. I kept watching her taking the hat and putting it on her head.

Why did my bestfriend had to be this beautiful?

"Hey Harry!!!"Estee squealed while she sat next to me. I shook my head to stop drooling over her, fix my hair.

"Hey beautiful! Graduation finally!"I said nervously. She smiled too.

"Don't remind me, I just finished a crying session!"She said and I looked at her, it looked like she was crying but her eyes were still perfect.

"Why did you cry?"I asked her.

"It's our last day Hazza!! LAST day!"She said and I put my hand on her leg to comfort.

"Hey hey relax, we're in this together on, today we're having fun ok, like there's no tomorrow!"I told her and she half smiled.

Don't make this harder Estee.

It was the usual . we were talking, laughing, Hazzabear and Esteebear moments the whole ride, when we reached school, the place was fully decorated with balloons, flowers... Mom,Robin and Gemma will be there anytime. All the juniors of the 11th grade were preparing for the ceremony.

"Harry! All seniors should gather in the auditorium! Have a good day!"A guy told me so Estee and I walked to the auditorium. It was amazing to walk school corridors in graduation gowns and everyone looking at you proudly and respectfully.

Estee and I entered the auditorium and we saw Eleanor waving at us to join them. We saw our gang over there, we were at the front row. From the extreme right, Karis,Niall,Liam,Louis,Eleanor,Estee,me,Tess and Nick.

"Esteeeee!!! Got your dress ready fir tonight?"Eleanor typical girl asked Estee. Estee giggled.

"Of course I'm wearing it, you'll see tonight"Estee said and they were girl talking the whole time.

Sometimes I feel like Eleanor is stealing Esteebear from me

Back off El. Estee's mine

Kidding

"So Harry, will you ask her out tonight?"Nick asked me , I gave a WHAT look. I'm not gonna ask Estee out, she's my bestfriend!

I don't want to lose her like he lost Tess.

"No Nick, she'll always my bestfriend, my Esteebear!"I told him and he nodded.

"Good choice!"Nick said smiling.

Later the ceremony started and one by one, the place was getting crowded! I spotted Robin,Gemma,Mom sitting in the front with Karen talking very nicely, then Louis',El's,Niall's,Karis',Liam's families and Nova our families were together.

How great!

One by one we all took our scrolls, at Estee's turn I was the only one in the seniors place to stand up n clap for her and in the parents place it was Robin,Gemma,Mom and Karen thst stood up, cheered and took pictures.

My turn same, they stood up n Esteebear was the only student who stood up.

"Harry this is it! We're going to college!!!"Louis yelled like a kid. We laughed.

"Hey guys, promise we won't forget about each other! Never!"Estee said

"Never!"We all said together and last we all threw our hats in the aur and let graduation party begin!

We were dancing in our graduation gowns, pretty dresses n tux that's tonight.

"Estee come here!"I grabbed Estee's hand and we went in the middle of the stage, I kept my hand on her waist and the other hand holding her hand and she placed her hand on my shoulder and we were dancing so perfectly together, everyone was watching i even saw my family taking pictures.

"You know guys, noone i mean noone will think that you're just bestfriends!"Louis said, we giggled, Estee blushed burying her head in my chest, I put my arm around her.

"He means to say you guys look really cute!"Eleanor said.

"Hey guys, I heard they got a food stand and there's Nandos one too!!!"Niall came to us his mouthful of whatever

Typical Niall

"Will ever stop eating?"Liam asked him

"What I'm hungry!!!"Niall whined like a baby. Estee laughed at his "cuteness"

"Hey let the cute leprechaun eat!"Estee said.

See my bestfriend is the sweetest person on earth.

"Thank you Estee, you're the best!"Niall said hugging Estee.

"Girls, let's leave the boys, let's have some girls fun at my place!"Karis squealed. Estee looked at me like I was her daddy waiting for my permission for letting her go.

"Daddy Styles will you let Estee go with the girls?" Liam asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Estee.

"Of course Estee, you need some girls time, I'll pick you up for the prom!"I told her and they screamed Woooo.

Can't wait for the prom and have the best time of our lives.

(Estee)

And done we graduated, school is over! All these months in Cheshire were the best months of my life amd it's all because of the world's best bestfriend ever, Harry Edward Styles! Me, Eleanor,Karis and Nova went to Karis' house have fun just us

Girls!!!

Karis'mom is an angel.She reminded me so much of my mom, she made us cookies and it was amazing.

We were doing fun makeovers to each other, dressing with Karis'clothes and posing for pictures.

"Estee this you can't do with Harry!"Nova said. I blushed.

"Hey I made him wear a bikini!"I said and the girls were jawdropped ad suddently bursted laughing at the same time, Karis fell on the floor laughing like crazy. I still had the picture of Harry in a bikini on my phone.

Oh my god what a day we had

"Can we play truth or dare?"Karis asked when we calmed down.

"Yayyy,"We yelled together.

Eleanor spinned the bottle and it pointed at Nova.

"Nova truth or dare?"Eleanor asked Nova.

"Dare"Nova said confidently.

"Take off your shirt during the whole game"Eleanor said. Nova gave her a look but she did boldly. Nova had a lot of guts, college graduate! Next, it was on Eleanor's turn.

"El truth or dare?"I asked her.

"Truth"She said.

"Coward,"Nova mumbled, Eleanor pushed her playfully.

"On the scale of one to ten, how is Louis in bed?"I asked her laughing to myself. Eleanor gave the what-the-hell look her mouth hanging till the floor.

"Do you want me to call Harry?"Eleanor said half joking half serious but I kept laughing shaking my hands saying noooo!

"Just answer El!"Karis said.

"I'm a virgin girls! we didn't do it!"Eleanor said lifting her hands on defence. Wow that s a news.

"Estee your turn!"Nova said. Eleanor jumped as it was her revenge time.

"Oh you're dead young lady!"Eleanor said.

"I think I'll go with truth!"I said worried of what will El make me do, decided to play safe.

"Not safe enough babe!...Spill the truth, at least at some point you had some feelings for Harry, tiny love feelings, come on!"Eleanor said and it was my turn to be jawdropped.

Yup, she got me

"Well...hmmm...I think so!"I said blushing.

"Aww, so what's stopping you guys?"Karis asked me. I was thinking about Nick and Tess, what they been through will never happen to Harry and I.

Never

"He's my bestfriend and he's the world to me and I like it this way, nothing awkward"I said simply, but it was true.

"Harry's really lucky to have you!"Eleanor said smiling. I smiled too.

Actually I'm the lucky one to have him

LATER AT 6:30pm

We girls had a blast at Karis'appartment, El and I went to my appartment to get ready for prom, Nova and Karis in Karis' appartment. We were really excited to wear our dresses, can't wait for prom!

"Estee let me do your eyes!"Eleanor made me sit in front of my dressing table and she put eyeliner to my eyes, lipgloss on my lips and she curled a little bit my hair.

Eleanor was the best at this.

"Time for dresses!!,"I squealed. Eleanor wore a pretty red short strapless fluffy down, she looked so beautiful!

"Boobear will looooove it!"I said and she blushed, she was as red as her dress.

"Estee shut up! Wear yours!"She told me and I asked her to turn around so I could wear my dress. I wore a short black and white short dress(A/N: Outfit on the side----->)

Eleanor looked at me like her eyes were gonna come out and her mouth jawdropped. I laughed.

"You can close your mouth you know!"I told her and she shook her head.

"Estee...you're just soooo beautiful!"Eleanor breathed out and I started blushing. Suddently, the bell rings.

I went to open it and my bestfriend was standing there right in front of me. Harry looked at me like he froze, me too, he looked too handsome in a tux.

"And I thought I looked good!"Harry finally spoke and I shook my head.

"So good to see you handsome!"I told him hugging him. Harry showed a white rose bracelet so I showed him my hand and he tied it around my wrist.

"El!Louis is down! Shall we Esteebear?"Harry called El and we both walked arm to arm. Louis spinned El around in his arms soon as he saw her and they kissed midair.

"Estee...you look soo..."Louis was speechless looking at me. I giggled as I sat next to Harry who was driving. Elounor was behind.

"Yes Louis she's too beautiful!"Harry cut him off.

"Where's Karis and Nova?"I asked Harry.

"Niall and Liam already picked them up!"Harry said as he driving to the prom which I think it is in Le Royal Meridien Hotel.

Let's get the party started!!!

Harry got down and gave me his hand like a prince so I could get down, Louis did the same for Eleanor. We four went straight to the big party specially decorated for us. The music was jamming, everyone dancing, all couples, Harry and I were the only BFF pair. Nick and Tess are BFFs and dating.

Soon as we stepped in, everyone looked at me jawdropped , gasping,boys drooling.

"Holy shit Estee!!!! You're so pretty!!!"Tess came to give me a hug. I blushed at her compliment.

"Estee?"Harry asked me.

"Yeah Harry?"I answered.

"Wanna dance?"He asked me showing his hand and took me to the middle of the dance floor. His hand on my waist, the other hand with mine, my other hand on his chest, the song "Never Say Never(Don't Let Me Go)" by The Fray was playing and Harry and I were dancing the perfect waltz together.

I couldn't take my eyes off him and he couldn't take his eyes off him, we were so into each other, of course we enjoyed the moment, BFF moment of course.

Louis and Eleanor, Niall and Karis, Liam and Nova, Nick and Tess and Harry and I were the highlight of the partners dancing.

Especially Harry and I. Everyone looked at us.

"I'll never forget this!"I told him and he smiled.

"I'll never forget anything about you and me! "Harry said.

Wish this night could last forever, like time could just freeze.

"Boys and girls, time to reveal your new homecoming king and homecoming queen"Our school principal came on stage and announced. She looked amazing in her long blue sequin gown.

"Your homecoming king this year is...Harry Styles!!,"Principal announced and we all cheered, screamed amd clapped.

Hazzabear homecoming king!!! Yayy!!!

Harry kissed my cheek as I hugged and he went on stage, the principal put the crown on hand, we all screamed. Harry had a speech to tell.

"Wow, me?? I'm a king!!, Wow...I'd like to say...all these years in school been absolutely amazing, i had the best teachers, classes, best cafeteria(laugh),best friends and most of all, senior been my best year because one special person who has a very special place in my heart...(looking t me) Estee you've been and will always be the bet bestfriend anyone could ever have and I'll not have a better friend than you wherever I go, this is not our last day, I'm sure of it! So, Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, your homecoming queen is Estee Watson!"Harry said and he had tears of joy around his shiny green eyes, looking at me, everyone clapped.

I was crying too and I walked on stage to stand next to Harry as he put the crown on my head, I hugged him so tight and there was a chorus of Awwww.

"I...I 'm not good in speeches like Hazzabear but if you dont mind, I'd like to sing something!"I started. Harry smiled at me. I started singing True Friend by Miley Cyrus from the bottom of my heart.

(Estee singing True Friend by Miley Cyrus)

I was singing with passion looking at Harry mostly sometimes at the crowd, I even had teard in my eyes. Everyone cheered up for me and Harry had the biggest smile on his face.

"Coming here was the best decision i've made...it was ...the best months of my life, ...thank you Harry so much...for everything...I love you BFFs ...you'll always be ....my Hazzabear..."I said and i realised I was crying hysterically, Harry quickly hugged me tight and I cried on his chest and he didn't care I made it wet.

"I love you too Estee forever!"Harry said and kissed my cheek and ters wiping them away.And we bth went down the stage joining the others amd we continue having fun.

"Estee...you never said you could sing!"Karis said smiling at me.

"Harry you're bestfriend is full of surprises"Niall said amd we laughed.

"You won't forget us too right Estee?"Eleanor asked me.

"Of course guys. I love you all!"I said.

"Awww, group hug!"Louis yelled and we hugged all together.

AFTER PROM

(Harry)

Estee ran to her aunt who came to pick her up, wait I'm supposed to do that. Why did she come? I looked at Estee and her aunt talking, Karen gave her an envelope making her beautiful niece jawdropped but I thought she'd be happy but instead she was sad. She started crying more now. She ran to me.

"Estee what's wrong?"I told her keeping my hands on her face.

"Harry...I'm leav--iing tttoo--X--F-Fac--factor tomorrow!"She said.

That's why Karen came, she told her.

I had to be happy for Estee but inside it really hurts as she 's leaving again.

To live her dream and I'm not gonna be a part of it.

"Estee...shhh...its your dream, you can't say no to this...you 're gonna make it...I'll be your biggest fan,wait I already am!"I told her, she was still crying.

"I dont wanna leave you again Harry!!!"She cried and he I caressed her back, I was crying too.

"You'll always be in my heart Esteebear like I'll be in yours, we'll keep in touch!"I told her and she sobbed trying to stop crying, I wiped her tears away.

"Harry...remember the envelope Igave you before!?"Estee said calming down. I nodded.

"Open it when you reach home, I'll be in the flight already, promise me you will do it, I know you love it! I love you Hazzabear, I'll never forget you!"Estee said and kissing my cheek giving me butterflies in my stomach , what did she give me? What does the envelope says.

I watched my bestfriend leave with her aunt and now I realise, maybe it's the last time I ll see her again...with my own two eyes. I started crying hard as much as I did years ago when she left to New York.

At home, I went straight to my room and opened the envelope Estee gave me. I read it and I was shocked.

"Harry Edward Styles, you have been selected to be a contestant of the latest season of American Idol in LA. Your flight details are given to you along with this letter. You are free to sign up your friends if you want!

We can't wait to meet you.

Signing off Simon Cowell, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Scherzinger and LA Reid.

(A/N making up :) )

Esteeeeee!First Karen planned for Estee secretely and now Estee planned for me secretely, Estee wants me to live my dream, being a singer, if she says it, i will do it.

I showed the letter to my mom and sge told me to go for it, for two reasons, my dream and for Estee.

So tomorrow I'm leaving with Louis,Liam and Niall to LA, Estee 's gone to Manchester. I haven't got a chance to tell her that I love her and for some reason , I feel like

I'm gonna regret it and never will have a chance to say it

Never

But deep inside

I love you Estee forever

(A/N: How was it? Anyone cried? I did hehe. From next chapter, Harry and Estee will be after X Factor and American Idol. You'll see more drama coming up... Harry will be 20 and Estee will be 19.

Which couple do you like better:

Harry-Estee(bff )

Louis-Eleanor

Niall-Karis

Liam-Nova

Nick-Tess

Enjoy :) )

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.4K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...
275 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...