McFly, Tom And The Musician |...

Oleh queenbeeaches

•a/n wrote this when I was a lot younger (2014) so I apologise bc it's cringe but people seem to like it• Lil... Lebih Banyak

McFly Tom and the musician
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Part One)
Chapter 71 (Part Two)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
A/N
A/N PART TWO
~Deleted~
Chapter 74 (The Secret Ending)

Chapter 2

1.8K 38 8
Oleh queenbeeaches

*Lilys pov*

For the past two weeks I had been practising my ass off for the audition, I had planned to play 'I need a woman' by the most awesome band in the world, McFly! This one I chose because it had both tabs and chords so I could show off In front of the judges.

The audition day had finally come, I hadn't worked today so did a lot of last minute practicing. It was now 11:54 and I decided to head off. I called a cab and threw my trusty guitar in first before clambering in next to it, I told the driver where to go and he was swiftly on his way there.

A short ten minute drive later I was outside the dance studio, I tipped the driver and he drove off. Walking into the big doors ahead of me the nerves started to kick in, my palms started to become sweaty, butterflies flew about in my stomach. I opened the doors which had 'Auditions this way' on a piece of paper that was blue tacked to the door.

I walked in and there was a young girl sitting at a large desk, "Hello, I'm here for the auditions?"

"Um hi, what's your name?" She asks quietly,

"Lily Stevens"

"Okay thanks you, your number is 345. You'll be called out as soon as they're ready"

I slowly walk to the row of chairs in the corner of the room, I pin the number onto my chest and sit down with my guitar between my legs. Looking around there were all kinds of people here: Young wanna be pop stars, Odd looking goth like creatures and a couple of old people.

A man walks from behind a door and calls out a number, a little girl holding a ukulele stands up and follows him. I could hear her singing.. bless... she was terrible.

She runs back through the doors in tears, I wanted to go over to her and hug her but that would have been weird.. and slightly creepy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Full Moon Oleh Becca

Fiksi Penggemar

1.1K 51 40
Bonnie was head girl, popular, has high hopes for her future following in her father's footsteps, and leads a safe life. Tom has been arrested, gott...
208 1 14
I, I need a woman Not any woman But a woman who needs me too Let me tell you, baby I, I need a woman Not any woman But a woman who needs me too Hey...
8.2K 363 17
If you haven't already, go read 'McFly, Tom And The Musician' before you read this! (Sequel to that story). •a/n wrote this when I...
380 20 18
charlotte used to be best friends with Danny jones in 2003 back in bolton but what happens when she has to leave to go to university in london. They...