Be mine | Ian somerhalder

By katiextvd

Social Media series. including Ian somerhalder and the cast of the vampire diaries/originals. Isobella... More

Authors Note
1. Article
2. Instagram
3. Instagram
4. Today is the day
5. The meeting
6. Pretty blue eyes
7. Instagram
8. Groupchat
9. Instagram
10. Groupchat
11. instagram
12. A day with friends
13. Instagram
14. instagram
15. Private
16. Something special?
17. its out
18. Instagram
19. Instagram
20. Groupchat
21. Coffee mornings
22. Instagram
23. Instagram
24. Private
25. Groupchat
26. Surprise?
27. Instagram
28. Groupchat
30. hangovers and birthdays
31. Instagram
32. Groupchat
Authors note
33. Group chat
34. Early morning adventures
35. Instagram
36. Interviews and Fans
37. Instagram
38. Instagram
39. Instagram
40. Pre wedding photo
41.Beautiful bride
42. Authours note

29. Celebrations

8.4K 134 11
By katiextvd

Isobellas p.o.v:

"BELLA hurry up, we need to get ready" I hear Lucy shout from my bedroom.

"I'm coming, I'm just having a pee" I shout back giggling.

"Okay okay I'm here calm yourself girl"

Lucy spins round to look at me before she turns back to the mirror where she is doing her makeup

"Good, I will not rest until I know you're going to wake up tomorrow sweating vodka"

"I don't want to be hanging on my birthday" I whine back to her.

"That's the whole fun of it! Then we can drag our arses out of bed and go eat some fat bacon and eggs to cure all the wrongs in our life" she says whilst giggling.

"Where are we even going?" I ask whilst grabbing my makeup and sit myself next to Lucy in front of the mirror.

"Well because we are British and have no clue where anything is but to the studios and back, the others are sorting that side of it, I made them promise fun and tequila"

"What more could a girl ask for" I tease her whilst nudging her side.

"In all seriousness though, I'm so happy you're here for my birthday, I wouldn't be this happy without you" I smile over at my bestfriend.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" she smiles back at me.

After spending what feels like a lifetime getting ready, we are finally ready to go.

"Hey, how are we getting there Luce?" I shout downstairs to her as I grab my heels and bag.

"Ian, Joseph and Daniel are getting a taxi over to here then we will go with them, they should be here soon actually, I'll message the groupchat"

"I really hope drunk Lucy gets brave enough to try it on with Joseph" I say throwing her a wink.

"I'd love her for it if she did, drunk brain don't let me down" she jokes whilst taking a shot of vodka before chucking me one,

"Get it down your girl. The night starts right now"

I take back the shot and feel the liquid burn the back of my throat. As I pass the glass back to lucy, there is a knock on the door.

"Wooooo people" Lucy bellows as she wonders into the kitchen for more alcohol presumably.
I open the door to see Ian before me wearing a black suit with his white shirt buttons open exposing his chest.

"Hello beautiful" she says whilst taking in my appearance

"Why hello handsome" I giggle whilst closing the distance between us and sharing a heated kiss before Lucy pulls us apart and shoves more vodka in my face.

"More time for that later, right now is party time so let's go".

I down the drink she just gave me and step out of my house to walk to the taxi that Lucy's just dived into carrying her vodka.
Ian grabs my hand to which I react by resting my head on his shoulder as we walk down my driveway.

"Are you excited birthday girl?"

"So excited. I love spending time with you all so much"

"We all love you too, Paul's chosen the first bar so god knows where we are going to end up"

"Oh now I'm even more excited" I laugh as I climb into the taxi where Lucy is sharing her vodka with Daniel and Joseph.

"HEY BIRTHDAY GIRL" Daniel pulls me to sit down next to him and Ian claims the seat on my other side.

"Are you ready for tonight isobella?" Joseph asks

"Ready as I'll ever be" I laugh and feel Ian reach over and entwine his hand with mine, placing it into his lap.

"Good because we have officially arrived to our first stop of the night" Joseph says whilst looking out the window.

The taxi stops and we all climb out, making our way into the bar. As we walk in I spot Candice and Claire standing at the bar buying drinks. I squeal with excitement and drag Ian over with me.

"Girls you both looks so incredible" I gush as they turn to acknowledge us approaching.

"pfft bella you look like a freakin model. Ian watch this one, everyone will be wanting a piece of her" Candice giggles as she pulls me into a hug.

"No chance" Ian smirks as places his hand onto my lower back.

"what do you guys want to drink? I'm buying this round so do not argue with me bella" Claire glares at me.

"okay but I'm buying the next one, no arguments" I giggle. " errmmmm ill have a mojito please" I smile to the bartender.

"Are the others here yet?" Ian asks the girls.

"Yeah they're all over in the booth over the back" Candice points over to the rest of our friends.

"I'm gonna go and say hello to everybody" Ian says whilst picking up his drink and kissing me on the cheek before turning to head over to the guys.

"So shots anybody?" I turn to smile at my 3 best friends.

"HELL YES" Lucy bellows and turns to order tequila shots.

"Wait let me go and grab Kat and Phoebe" I shout before running over and grabbing their arms, shouting a quick hello to everybody before dragging the girls over to the bar. I pass them their shots and turn to look at Lucy who is shouting,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA" before chucking her shot back with salt and lime.

I laugh at my friend before doing the same.

Later on in the evening, we are in the 3rd bar and I am currently on the dance floor with Candice and Lucy.

"I'm just going to go grab a drink, want one?" I ask the girls

"Yeah, just bring us whatever" they drunkenly sway together to the music. I start to push my way through the crowd and up to the bar.

I stand there waiting to order my drink when I feel someone place themselves next to me and stare down at my face.

I look up to see a man I don't recognise smirking down at me.

"Want a drink love?"

"No I'm good thank you" I say without looking at the man.

"Don't be like that love, let me get you one" he persists.

"No I'm fine thank you again" I repeat myself.

He presses himself even further into me making me take a step back.

"Dance with me?" he asks

"No thank you, I have to get back to my boyfriend".

"I should of guessed you have a boyfriend but quite frankly I don't care" he says and attempts to grab me by my waist.

I pull back and thankfully see Paul now standing next to me.

"Back off mate" he says to the man whilst grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"The boyfriend I guess?" the man smirks and leans himself up on the bar.

"No but just a hint, when a girl says no it means no" he says whilst grabbing my hand and starts to lead me away from him, the man just grunts and turns back to the bar.

"Are you okay?" Paul asks me whilst trying to push through the mass of people.

"Yeah, thank you, I really appreciate it" I smile at him.

We get back to the table where everyone but Lucy and Candice are and as I sit down Paul shouts over to Ian,

"Please keep your eye on her, men seem to have no fucking control tonight".

Ian's head shoots up to look at us before standing and making his way to me.

"Why what the fuck happened?" he says staring at me.

"Men can't take no for an answer that's what" I try to joke whilst looking at anywhere but Ian's intense stare.

"I just found her at the bar with a man who clearly doesn't understand personal space or back off even when she states she has a boyfriend" Paul says.

Ian grabs my hands and pulls me up to stand in front of him, whilst checking me over for any physical harm I guess.

"Did someone hurt you?" he asks with such anger and disgust in his voice.

"No its fine, don't worry. Paul made him leave me alone" I smile trying to reassure him.

"Its not fine, what if Paul didn't see you, that man could of done anything to you. Fuck I'm sorry" Ian babbles out in state of panic.

"Why are you sorry, Don't be silly" I cup his cheek with my hand.

"I should of come with you that's why" he babbles on again.

"Stop, I'm fine, its all good. lets just enjoy the rest of the night okay?" I smile at him reassuringly before pulling him down next to me and passing him a drink.

He wraps his arm securely around me and nuzzles his head into the side of my neck.

"Can we go to a karaoke bar? I'm so in the mood for it" I say to my boyfriend.

"Anything you want baby" he whispers into my neck.

"Guys karaoke bar? thoughts?" I suggest to the rest of my friends.

"HELL YEAH LETS GO" Daniel shouts and downs his drink before jumping up out of his seat.

"Yes lets go!!!" Phoebe cheers.

"WE ARE SO DOWN FOR SOME KAREOKE" I turn my head to see Lucy and Candice back at the table.

"Well lets go" I shout and down the rest of my drink before heading to bar number 4.

A/N: I made sure this chapter was a lot longer for you guys seen as I haven't been uploading everyday like I normally like to but I've been busy with work so sorry guys :) Thank you all for reading!! if you guys have any suggestions om how you would like to see the story got then please comment I would love to know what you all want!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 57 3
๐“ฒึผ แฅซแญก โ‚Š โŠน ห‘ ึดึถ ๐“‚ƒห™โœงห–ยฐ๐Ÿฉธ เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐ธ.๐ต โ”Š โช ๐“”๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐“‘๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ...! โซ โ”โ” ๆฐธ้ ใฎ็ต† โ”Š โ› ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 171 46
The one where a new character is written into TVD, an old friend of the shows star. Social media queen Isabella Taylor Hill gets a job on TVD with h...
154K 2.5K 106
UNDERGOING MINOR EDITING imagines based on your favorite characters + actors from the hit tv shows, the vampire diaries & the originals. โƒ in which a...
685 1 23
Discountinued Second Gen. The story of Lilian-Rose Somerhalder, Nino Wesley, Stefan-Dobrev Somerhalder and Nik Morgan. Teenagers just trying to grow...