Ash : Royalty.

By LeahBates2

Life for Ash turned upside down the day he found his friends betraying him. He gathered the pokemon who rema... More

Chapter 1 - Betrayal.
Chapter 2 - Ash Get's a New Pokemon.
Chapter 3 - Another New Friend.
Chapter 4 - Surprise Powers?
Chapter 5 - Arrival.
Chapter 6 - Father and Son Meet.
Chapter 7 - One Last Addition.
Chapter 9 - The Truth.
Chapter 10 - The Hall of Origin.
Chapter 11 - The Pokemon.
Chapter 12 - Talks and Training.
Chapter 13 - Confessions and Announcement.
Chapter 14 - Proposal?
Chapter 15 - Wedding.
Chapter 16 - Meeting Old Friends.
Chapter 17 - Second Meeting with Old Friends.
Chapter 18 - First Battles.
Chapter 19 - Long Lost Mother?
Chapter 20 - Story and Traitors.
Chapter 21 - Battling the First Traitor.
Chapter 22 - Defeating the Second Traitor.
Chapter 23 - The Third Traitor.
Chapter 24 - Confrontation of Sibling's.
Chapter 25 - Surprise and the Fourth Traitor.
Chapter 26 - The Fifth Traitor.
Chapter 27 - The Sixth Traitor.
Chapter 28 - The 7th Traitor.
Chapter 29 - Talks and Attack.
Chapter 30 - Deciding the Final Two.
Chapter 31 - Battling the Final Traitor.
Chapter 32 - The Reveal (Part One.)
Chapter 33 - The Reveal (Part Two.)

Chapter 8 - A New Home.

23.7K 367 401
By LeahBates2

Ashton and hid group were following Aaron now, he knew where this kingdom was and how to get to it none of the others there did. Even the feeling that Ashton got when searching for his father had not appeared since he had found Aaron.

"How much further sir?" Max said being very polite.

"Please you can all call me Aaron, when we get to this kingdom I will be made king, Ashton will be prince and you will all be advisors." Aaron said looking behind him at the group.

"Why would you make us all advisors?" Samuel asked confused.

"You wouldn't Samuel, this kingdom does not have any pokemon centres or Nurse Joys, you will be the carer for every pokemon in the kingdom. As for the rest of you, you all helped my son out when he needed you, no questions asked and wanting nothing in return. For that I am truly grateful, you are being given the role of advisors because you are willing to help anyone who needs it and won't ask for an award." Aaron explained, they all blushed.

"Thank you Aaron." They all said together.

"I hope there will be Mega Stones in this Kingdom." Alain said the others nodding in agreement.

"I'm sure there will be ones undiscovered, remember these people haven't left this kingdom for many years they would never know of what these stones are." Ashton explained.

"What is this Mega Stone?" Aaron asked confused, he had heard this a couple of times since they started travelling but didn't know what they were on about.

"A Mega Stone is what is used in a Mega Evolution dad. Using the Mega Stones and another set of stones called the Key Stones together cause the pokemon to change into a final form. However the trainer must have a Key Stone and the pokemon must have their type of Mega Stone, both the trainer and pokemon have to their hearts as one and a great friendship as well as the pokemon being in their final evolutionary form." Ashton explained, this confused Aaron more.

"Here Aaron, I will show you. Charizard come out!" Alain yelled, a second later the large orange dragon came from the ball.

Aaron looked shocked he couldn't remember that pokemon from his past. "Remember dad you have been frozen for 1000 years new pokemon and regions have been found lately." Ashton said looking to his father.

Aaron watched as Alain held up his arm, the one not holding the Nanodex, and he saw a black leather bracelet with a glowing stone in the centre. "Charizard, Mega Evolve!" Alain yelled.

Aaron watched as streams of light came from both of the stones before connecting to one another producing a light bright enough they had to shield their eyes. When Aaron opened his eyes the same dragon was in front of him but it was larger, a different colour and more powerful looking.

"This is Mega Evolution, a final evolution for pokemon. The only person to be an exception to this rule of course has to be Ash." Alain said, Ashton blushed.

"How is he an exception?" Samuel asked. Of course Samuel, Paul, Gary and Max wouldn't know about what he did in the Kalos region.

"Um, well my Greninja can Mega Evolve but I don't need to use the stones." Aston said looking down at his feet.

"Professor Sycamore was telling me of a trainer who could do this, he said nothing of it being you though. Can you show us?" Samuel asked.

"Sure. Greninja out you come!" Ashton yelled, the blue frog pokemon appearing before them.

'Hey Ash are we battling?' Greninja asked. Ashton was a little startled before he realised he could talk to pokemon, it was nice to hear Greninja's voice after so long.

"No we are not, we are just showing my father something. Time to get stronger!" Ash yelled, this was the line that they always used before going into this transformation it got them into the motivation and synchronicity that they needed.  

Aaron, Samuel, Gary and Paul could only watch in awe as Greninja transformed in front of their eyes. "When I first saw this I thought Ash had the stones, but when I saw the transformation myself I was shocked, it is definitely Mega Evolution but they are not using the stones." Alain said.

"Maybe their hearts and friendship is so strong they don't need the stones. I bet if Pikachu was a Raichu then the same thing would happen." Aaron said now starting to get what was happening.

"Well only a few of the pokemon have these stones so not all can Mega Evolve." Alain explained.

"Nonsense if one of the pokemon can Mega Evolve then they all can that is how it works. If you all train in Aura you may be able to transform your pokemon without the stones, and even if do not I bet all of the stones for every pokemon is somewhere in the kingdom we are going to." Aaron said.

The others nodded, they all wanted to learn Aura but they were also going to search for Mega Stones for their other pokemon as well as Key Stones for the trainers that didn't have them.

"Cool, do you think there will be new pokemon there too?" Ashton said excited.

"I would think so. There is a new region being discovered lately, and before you asked I saw it on a poster in that town we went through, this means their will be new pokemon in the kingdom. There is something about this place that draws all kinds of pokemon to it that don't want to be in their native region, every single pokemon their is I guarantee at least one will be here." Aaron said, the others all gasped.

They talked for the rest of the way, and after 2 more days of travelling they came to a rock face too high and too steep to climb and no cave to go through.

"Its a dead end." Max said.

"Think about it." Aaron said, looking to his son.

"This is a hidden place for Aura user and the outsiders would never be able to get in unless an Aura Guardian was with them." Ashton had an idea, he walked up to the rock face and placed his hands on it before pushing his Aura into them. It seemed that the rock recognised this power and an opening large enough for them all to get through appeared.

"Wow." They all said at the same, Aaron smiling at them as he beckoned them forward. They then came to the end of the cave.

"Welcome son, everyone to Auran." Alain said gesturing to the place.

It was beautiful. Gorgeous houses all over the place, shopping stalls with food, clothes, medicine and other essentials, lush green grass throughout the area, a large forest surrounding the entire settlement, a waterfall leading into a stream throughout the middle of the town and much more. And this was only what the eye could see.

And high atop one of the cliffs, looking down on everyone and everything below, was a majestic castle. It was silver in colour mostly, but there were patterns of every other colour known to man, it was a sight to see.

However what made Ashton happy was the fact that humans and pokemon were walking side by side smiling and happy. Of course they would have some pokemon balls as some of the people here would be from more recently.

"Its beautiful dad." Ashton said trying to take it all in. He was going to live in this majestic area with his new family, true friends and new pokemon for a long time.

"I know, come on son we have some explaining to do in the castle. Are you going to come with us or wonder around?" Aaron asked the group, they all indicated they were coming with.

They walked for 10 minutes, there was an elevator setup that would take them to the top of the cliff and then another 10 minutes walk.

They walked into the throne room, no one was sitting on the throne but there was people sitting at a large table to the right of the throne.

"That is the table of advisors, they are all old because they are from my time. However their Aura has kept them alive to rule until the rightful king arrives." Aaron said looking at the people he had known 1000 years ago.

The group seemed to have heard him talking as they turned to them. "It couldn't be possible, Sir Aaron?" One of the women asked.

"Yes that is me." Aaron said smiling and moving over to the table.

"But how do you look so young?" A man asked.

"I wasn't dead, I sacrificed myself so that the legendary Mew could live on, she didn't kill me nor drain my Aura as she said my time had not come to pass. She froze me in an ice crystal, it kept me in a deep sleep but kept my body young. Lucario joined me a few years ago when Mew needed someone with Aura once more." Aaron explained.

"No matter about that, I am glad you are back. Are you going to take up the role of king?" Another woman asked, and they all looked so desperate to leave this world. They were made to live on but their families did not they wanted to be with the land living no more.

"Of course I am, but before you go to your rest I would like you to meet my son, Ashton." Aaron said, Ash walked forward with a blush on his face.

"You found him?!" A woman said and came over to Ash as quick as she could.

"This is Elena, she was close friends with your mother and she was the one who delivered you." Aaron explained.

"Oh look at you, look so much like your father but your eyes so like your mother. I am happy to leave this place now." The woman said, she knew that her friends son was out there somewhere, she didn't want to move on until she knew he was alright.

"It was an honour to meet you." Ashton said, before he was hugged by all members of the advisors. They had seen him as a child but missed him growing up, they wanted to hug him one more time, and Ash couldn't deny them that.

They all stood as one and rang a bell, within moments all of the humans and pokemon were standing below the castle and looking up at them.

"The advisors are parting! Sir Aaron and his son have been found and returned to us, Sir Aaron will be your rightful king and Ashton will be your prince. It has been honour ruling over you but it is time we parted." A woman said, the crowd looked sad for them to be moving on but happy that Sir Aaron and his son had returned, all of them having grown up on hearing of them.

"Do you Sir Aaron promise to watch over the people of Auran, do you swear to listen to their cried of help and promise to help in any way you can?" The leader of the advisors asked.

"I do." Aaron replied.

"Then I crown you king Aaron of Auran!" The man said, placing a crown the same colour as their Aura, bright blue, on his head before turning to Ash. "Do you Ashton promise to watch over the people and help them when needed, do you swear to watch and learn from your father for the day you will take the crown and do you promise to step in and rule if your father is unable to do so?" The man asked.

"I do." Ash replied.

"Then I pronounce you as Crown Prince of Auran!" The man said, placing a slightly smaller crown on his head, also the same bright blue of their Aura. "It is time for us to go, goodbye." The man said, the others all stating their goodbyes.

Ash was shocked when they began to glow so brightly he had to cover his eyes, and when he opened them again the old men and woman were gone, leaving no trace that they were ever there.

Paul, Alain, Gary, Max and Bonnie were made the new advisors while Samuel was made the carer of pokemon.

Their first day was great, it was spent wondering the town, here because there is a rule of no fighting and no hate the royal family was able to come out of their castle and wander the town. "Won't people flying over this area see into here? Their is no cave around us." Ash asked.

"Oh no son, you see there is a barrier around this whole place, that cave is there naturally but the barrier put a wall their that only a being of Aura can open. The only thing people would see is an empty patch of trees, pokemon are able to see and come through, but not humans." Aaron explained.

After talking to a lot of the people, buying some new cloths, food and medicine they made their way back up to the castle. One of the serving boys showed them all to their rooms, the advisors had their own wing of the castle and each of them chose their room, however Alain and Paul chose to share a room.

Aaron and Ashton had the royal rooms, the king's room was one of the largest in the whole castle, Ashton's not far behind. All of the rooms had double beds, in case they all had wives or girlfriends, even being prepared for the eventuality.

They all had dinner together, which was beautifully prepared before retiring to their rooms. But Aaron needed to have a talk with Ashton, one he hoped he would have had when his son was younger.

"What did you need dad?" Ashton asked as he walked into the room, momentarily looking at the room which was quite like his own.

"I have some things I need to tell you, about your mother." Aaron said, Ashton could tell his father was nervous, whatever he was going to tell him Ashton knew his father was scared of his reaction.

"Do not worry father, there is nothing you can tell me that will make me hate you or leave you. I have just found my father, I do not want to leave you again." Ashton said, and this calmed down his father greatly.

"Ashton, your mother was not from around here, she was not fully human." Aaron said, looking worried about his sons reaction.

Ashton was not hateful to his father and he felt no anger towards him either, all he could feel was confusion. Did this mean he was not human?

"She wasn't human? I am not angry dad but does this mean I am not human?" Ash asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 770 100
Ash is being betrayed by the world, but this time, not only his friends and the world, his Pokemon, and his mother also betray him. Now he is really...
97.3K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
259K 3.7K 15
Ash Ketchum never thought that this was going to happen in his life. He thought his friends and mother loved him and supported him, but one event pro...
83.7K 804 15
When Ash returns from the Alolan league he gets betrayed by most of the people he had once called as friends . Now he is back and ready to get some...