Chapter 25 - Surprise and the Fourth Traitor.

(Last time.)

The healer look up and opened her mouth to speak.

When the healer opened her mouth to speak Melody braced herself for the worst news she could be given.

"You are pregnant." The woman said with a smile.

Melody opened her eyes when she heard this. "Come again?" Melody asked, she couldn't have heard that right.

"Your pregnant." The healer then turned the screen towards Melody so she could see it. "See this little black mass right here in the centre of the screen, that is the child you carry." The healer said.

Melody looked at the screen in shock, she could clearly make out the form of the child inside her. She could see the body, the head and even the little arms and legs moving around a little.

"But how did we not see this before now?" Melody asked shocked.

"Because it is something we didn't even think to look for, now that I know what the condition is it makes a lot more sense to me. You are being sick in the mornings which is morning sickness and you are craving for some strange foods, these are signs of carrying." The healer explained.

"How far along am I? The child looked quite large." Melody asked, she had felt her stomach getting bigger when putting on clothes and they were tighter around her stomach area.

"Based on these scans and the size of the child I would say you were about half way through the three month mark." The healer explained.

Melody sat there in shock, she was over three months (almost 4 months) pregnant and she hadn't even known it.

"Could you please print a picture of for me, just in case my husband doesn't believe me?" Melody asked

The healer nodded and did just that, handing her the photo with a bright smile on her face. "You better go, the next pairings are being chosen in a couple of moments." The healer said, Melody looked shocked before dashing out of the building rushing a goodbye to the healer.

Ashton was slightly concerned, they were all gathered in the arena for their next pairing but he couldn't see his wife anywhere in the Royal Box and that scared him. Just as Aaron was about to speak Melody turned up, after blowing a kiss to Ashton she took her seat.

"Welcome to the forth round of this tournament, congratulations to all who have made it through this far." Aaron said, his speech before the pairings are chosen was always a sentence long as he hated speaking in front of people.

Everyone turned their head's to the large board that was holding the names of everyone still in the tournament. Soon the names flipped over to reveal a blank side, they then began to move all over the board, when they stopped and turned around everyone was paying attention.

Paul had to smile, he was going to be facing Dawn in this round.

Paul and Dawn were also going to be the first pair to battle, the rest of the advisor's didn't have any of their own battles until later in the afternoon so they would be able to sit and watch this one.

"Ready to lose Paul?" Dawn taunted, she thought if she got him angry enough he would make mistakes which would allow her to win.

Nice try, Paul couldn't help but think. He knew exactly what she was doing. "I am going to win so you better get used to losing." Paul said, he then gestured for the blue haired girl to begin.

"Piplup, spotlight!" Dawn yelled, the blue and white penguin appearing on the stage.

 All of the advisor's and Ashton were shocked, that was Dawn's first ever Pokémon and it had still not evolved, that would tell you something about her.