Chapter 8 - A New Home.

Ashton and hid group were following Aaron now, he knew where this kingdom was and how to get to it none of the others there did. Even the feeling that Ashton got when searching for his father had not appeared since he had found Aaron.

"How much further sir?" Max said being very polite.

"Please you can all call me Aaron, when we get to this kingdom I will be made king, Ashton will be prince and you will all be advisors." Aaron said looking behind him at the group.

"Why would you make us all advisors?" Samuel asked confused.

"You wouldn't Samuel, this kingdom does not have any pokemon centres or Nurse Joys, you will be the carer for every pokemon in the kingdom. As for the rest of you, you all helped my son out when he needed you, no questions asked and wanting nothing in return. For that I am truly grateful, you are being given the role of advisors because you are willing to help anyone who needs it and won't ask for an award." Aaron explained, they all blushed.

"Thank you Aaron." They all said together.

"I hope there will be Mega Stones in this Kingdom." Alain said the others nodding in agreement.

"I'm sure there will be ones undiscovered, remember these people haven't left this kingdom for many years they would never know of what these stones are." Ashton explained.

"What is this Mega Stone?" Aaron asked confused, he had heard this a couple of times since they started travelling but didn't know what they were on about.

"A Mega Stone is what is used in a Mega Evolution dad. Using the Mega Stones and another set of stones called the Key Stones together cause the pokemon to change into a final form. However the trainer must have a Key Stone and the pokemon must have their type of Mega Stone, both the trainer and pokemon have to their hearts as one and a great friendship as well as the pokemon being in their final evolutionary form." Ashton explained, this confused Aaron more.

"Here Aaron, I will show you. Charizard come out!" Alain yelled, a second later the large orange dragon came from the ball.

Aaron looked shocked he couldn't remember that pokemon from his past. "Remember dad you have been frozen for 1000 years new pokemon and regions have been found lately." Ashton said looking to his father.

Aaron watched as Alain held up his arm, the one not holding the Nanodex, and he saw a black leather bracelet with a glowing stone in the centre. "Charizard, Mega Evolve!" Alain yelled.

Aaron watched as streams of light came from both of the stones before connecting to one another producing a light bright enough they had to shield their eyes. When Aaron opened his eyes the same dragon was in front of him but it was larger, a different colour and more powerful looking.

"This is Mega Evolution, a final evolution for pokemon. The only person to be an exception to this rule of course has to be Ash." Alain said, Ashton blushed.

"How is he an exception?" Samuel asked. Of course Samuel, Paul, Gary and Max wouldn't know about what he did in the Kalos region.

"Um, well my Greninja can Mega Evolve but I don't need to use the stones." Aston said looking down at his feet.

"Professor Sycamore was telling me of a trainer who could do this, he said nothing of it being you though. Can you show us?" Samuel asked.

"Sure. Greninja out you come!" Ashton yelled, the blue frog pokemon appearing before them.

'Hey Ash are we battling?' Greninja asked. Ashton was a little startled before he realised he could talk to pokemon, it was nice to hear Greninja's voice after so long.