Chapter 28 - The 7th Traitor.

It had been a couple of days since Bonnie faced of against her ex brother, unlike May her ex brother chose not to approach her once their battle had finished, which Bonnie was happy about. What they were all not happy about was that the tournament was nearing the end of its course.

From the traitors only Brock and Iris remained, while Ashton and Alain were the only two to make it through this round.

This was the 7th round of the tournament and this would be the last 3 x 3 battle as it would become 6 x 6 when this round finished. In a couple more rounds it will be time for the final's where a winner will be decided.

"You think it is time to tell everyone?" Melody asked when she and Ashton were on their way to the arena

"About the baby?" Ashton asked, when he saw his wife nod he continued. "If you are okay with that love then I have no problems with sharing this good news." Ashton said, he kissed her on the cheek.

"You two are so lovey dovey." Max said with gagging noise, but you could see from his eyes that he was joking.

"As are you." Ashton said with a smirk while Max stuck his tongue out.

"Are you two ready? After this it will be 6 x 6 battles." Bonnie asked with a happy laugh.

"More then ready, there are only two more traitors and then the revenge is almost done." Ashton said grimacing as he always did when thinking or seeing those who betrayed him.

Alain opened his mouth to say something when Paul interrupted him. "You two had better get going, the pairings will be chosen in 15 minutes." He said, he kissed Alain quickly before heading up to the advisor's box.

Ashton and Melody walked up to the Royalty Box where they saw the King and Queen. "Mother, father? Is it okay if I address the people, there is something we want to tell everyone?" Ashton asked.

Natasha and Aaron shared a look before nodding, they had no clue what their son could have to say. "That's fine son, as long as you make it for the selection." Aaron said.

A couple of minutes later Ashton stood up to the speaker. "Greetings I have announcement to make so King Aaron will not be addressing you. Melody is pregnant with our first child!" Ashton yelled the last sentence, his excitement showing.

The arena was deathly silent as everyone thought through what they had just been told. Within a few seconds the whole arena was clapping and cheering for the news, even the visitors. Only the traitors didn't clap and cheer, something only Ashton could see.

With that said Ashton kissed his wife before making his way down to where the rest of the remaining trainer's were standing. "As you all know this is the 7th round and we are down to our last few trainers, due to this fact this will be the final 3 x 3 round for the trainers. Once this round is completed the battles will be 6 x 6. I wish you all luck!" Aaron said, the crowd clapping and cheering once more.

Everyone then turned their attention to the large board that had the remaining names of those still in the tournament, soon those names turned blank and began zooming around the board/ When they stopped and turned over he was smirking widely.

Ashton was facing Iris and they were first.

Everyone else left the centre of the stage so Iris and Ashton could take their places. "I'm going to be the one to put you out." Iris said, her eyes betrayed how worried she really was.

"Good luck with that." Ashton said as he reached for one of his Pokeball's.

"Wait!" Iris yelled, when she saw Ashton stop she continued. "I want to face one of your Legendary Pokémon, lets see how strong they really are." Iris said with a smirk.