The Cursed Love | J.JK

By NaegaSwaeg

"Toys can talk?!" In which a girl named Kim Wangbi, or known as Princess met a guy named Jeon Jungkook in th... More

~00
~01
~02
~03
~04
~05
~06
~07
~TAGGED~
~08
~09
~10
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31
~32
~33
~34
~35
~36
~37
~38
~39
~40
~00
Special Chaper: J-Sie ft. Yoonmin
...

~20

599 28 5
By NaegaSwaeg

*Jimin's POV*

"I don't get why he killed himself...." I asked

"....killed himself?" She chuckled

"Yeah, I mean. He should've thought of something else—"

"YOU THINK HE KILLED HIMSELF?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID PARK JIMIN?! MY BROTHER DIED BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO BE HAPPY! HE KNEW THAT I LOVED YOU SINCE THE START, AND YOU ARE JUST THIS DUMB TO ACTUALLY PUT IT ON HIS FAULT?! I HAD TO CHOOSE! BUT WHEN I WAS GOING TO PICK HIM, HE MADE ME CHOOSE YOU! AND I DIDN'T EVEN COMPLAIN! I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN! AND HE KNEW THAT! AND GUESS WHAT? YOU GOT A FUCKING AMNESIA FOR FUCKING FIVE YEARS! I TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T SEE THAT! HE DIED BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!"

"B-But"

"But what?! Tell me that you didn't know?! That you're sorry?! Is that fucking it?!"

The tears were falling from her eyes like waterfalls, her fist clenched and red liquid oozing from her palm. I could see the hurt and loneliness in her eyes, I've never seen her like this...

"...but I guess, no matter how much I've been in pain. I still couldn't shake off the feelings that are still here, I still couldn't forget. The pain was still fresh and bleeding. Sometimes, I wish Woozi hyung was here, I wish he was here to say that I shouldn't be like this, I wish he was here to tell me to be strong, I wish he was here to stand up for me, to tell me that he wouldn't talk to me for a week if I kept being like this, hug me when I'm sad, but no matter what I do, I can't turn back time. Nor can I erase what I've seen or felt...."

She stood up, leaving me here all alone. 4:30 am in a quiet cemetery...

"I'm sorry Bami...."

That was the first time I saw her so broken, so lonely. The Bami I knew would never breakdown like that, she always showed us her tough self. But I guess she's hiding something worse than we thought.....

Was I too dumb to even notice her? The way she treats me? The way she talks to me?

"JimJim...."

"Yes Woozi hyung?"

"What would your reaction be if my little sister liked you?"

"Well, you promise you won't be mad?"

"Of course...."

"I'd be extremely happy, I like your sister hyung...."

I clutched my head of the sudden pain I was feeling...

"Jimin?" I heard someone at the door

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Bami?"

I quickly jolted up at that question, I went to the door and saw a worried-looking  Celsie...

"She's not here, Hopie and I have searched the whole apartment...."

"Hopie?"

"Hoseok..." She blushed

"Oh right, you guys are a thing..." I sighed

"Have you told Suga hyung? Taehyung and Rapmon hyung?" I asked

"They're still asleep...."

"What if she wants to go for a walk?"

"Bami never leaves without texting, or leaving a note. And she's been gone for hours, 5 hours to be exact...." She said

"Maybe she's doing something...." I said

"I hope so...." She said and went out

Though I sound so calm, my heart beat was rapidly increasing. I didn't see her again this 5:00 am, I'm wondering where she could be...

9:00 pm....

"Where is she?!" Suga hyung said as he opened the car door...

"W-We don't know! We tried finding her, but there wasn't any trace of her..." Celsie said almost teary-eyed

"I swear—"

"We'll find her Suga, have faith...." Rapmon hyung patted his shoulder...

"I can't loose another sibling...." He said and started the engine...

With Celsie's silent cries, Hoseok hyung comforting her. Namjoon hyung tryng to calm Yoongi hyung while Taehyung was staring into space, leaving me at the center of the mess....

I'm beginning to worry, really. What if this is all my fault? What if something happened to her? I would never forgive myself...

"Does anyone know where she might have been?" Rapmon hyung asked

"Sh-She always p-plays basketball n-near our apartment..." Celsie sobbed as Yoongi hyung qyickly pulled over the basket ball court, we all went out the car to see the lights off...

"Tsk, she's not here..." Yoongi hyung said

"Wait...." I stopped them and we silenced ourselves

We heard a ball bouncing, and shooting it to the ring. I slowly peeked through the small hole in the wall...

"It's Bami...." I said relieved

We all rushed to the entrance, once we got in, we saw a sweaty Bami....

Yoongi hyung angrily went near her as Bami didn't even spare a glance and continued shooting, like we weren't even here....

"Min fucking Jihyo...." Suga hyung said, trying to calm himself

Bami stopped and stared at his brother, but continued to play. Suga hyung grabbed her arm...

And raised his right arm, about to slap her. Bami's expression didn't even change....

But instead of slapping her, he embraced her and said...

"Don't do that again, I was worried sick. So was everyone, including Jihoon...." He said as Bami slowly returned the hug

"I was just letting out my anger hyung...." She reasoned

"I know, but please. I don't want you to be lost....." Hyung said

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. Besides, I can fight. I'll live..." She chuckled

"Hyung loves you...."

"Me too...."

Seriously, this was too cute...

"Now let's go home!" Taehyung said, ruining the mood

"Wait...." Namjoon hyung said which made us stop...

"Where's Hoseok and Celsie?"

And it turned into another panic party, searching everywhere. Until we came into a particular alley...

We saw Hoseok, with a bruised  face. Looking so weak, and blood was oozing from almost every part of his body...

"H-Help Celsie...." He mutteted as Bami rushed to the deeper part of the alley, Yoongi hyung Taehyung and Namjoon hyung were helping him while I went to help her

Celsie was tied up and there where three guys in mid-30's, holding her...

Bami didn't let another thing happen, she rushed into one and punched him. I helped her with that other guy...

But the third man brought out a gun which made us stop...

Bami and I were side by side, hands up...

"One wrong move, and your pretty friend dies...." He pointed the gun at cryung Celsie...

"Jimin...." Bami whispered

"Yeah?"

"Get Celsie out of here and don't look back..."

And without another word, she brought out her own gun and shot the man's hand. Which caused him to yelp in pain and let go of the gun and Celsie. I rushed to her and picked her up and ran out the alley, like what she told me Bami...

But I felt pain on my back and dropped Celsie to the ground as she let out a scream....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 50 23
I'LL ALWAYS CHOOSE YOU PRINCESS~ I'm jeon jungkook, a famous singer. I have spent my all life in music and with my hyungs. But when I saw her i knew...
2.7K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
4.1K 261 18
"I love you Y/N. And I will in our next life." "I love you too Jeon Jungkook. And I will also in our next life." -โœฟ- The world has come to an end. Yo...