The Madman and The Sarcastic...

By bakerstreetbitches

Grace Williams joins her older brother Rory Williams on an adventure with the Doctor as he takes Amy And Rory... More

The Vampires of Venice - Part One ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Two ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Three ✔️
The Vampires of Venice - Part Four ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part One ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Two ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Three ✔️
Amy's Choice - Part Four ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part One ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part Two ✔️
Hungry Earth - Part Three ✔️
Clood Blood - Part One ✔️
Clood Blood - Part Two ✔️
Cold Blood - Part Three ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part One ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part Two ✔️
Vincent and The Doctor - Part Three ✔️
The Lodger - Part One ✔️
The Lodger - Part Two ✔️
The Lodger - Part Three ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part One ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part Two ✔️
The Pandorica Opens - Part Three ✔️
The Big Bang - Part One ✔️
The Big Bang - Part Two ✔️
The Big Bang - Part Three ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part One ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part Two ✔️
The Impossible Astronaut - Part Three ✔️
Day of the Moon - Part One ✔️
Day of the Moon - Part Two ✔️
Curse of the Black Spot - Part One ✔️
Curse of the Black Spot - Part Two ✔️
The Doctor's Wife - Part One ✔️
The Doctor's Wife - Part Two ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part One ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part Two ✔️
The Rebel Flesh - Part Three ✔️
The Almost People - Part One ✔️
The Almost People - Part Two ✔
Fill in Chapter; I'm So Sorry Lily ✔
A Good Man Goes To War - Part One ✔
A Good Man Goes To War - Part Two ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part One ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part Two ✔
Let's Kill Hitler - Part Three ✔
Sneak Peek of Night Terrors - Part One ✔
Night Terrors - Part One ✔
Night Terrors - Part Two ✔
Night Terrors - Part Three ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part One ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part Two ✔
The Girl Who Waited - Part Three ✔
The God Complex - Part One ✔
The God Complex - Part Two ✔
The Wedding of Lily-Grace ✔
Fill in Chapter; Christmas Day ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part One ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part Two ✔
Asylum of the Daleks - Part Three ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part One ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Two ✔
Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Three
Fill in Chapter; I'm Ready ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part One ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part Two ✔
A Town Called Mercy - Part Three ✔
The Power of Three - Part Two ✔
The Power of Three - Part Three ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part One ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part Two ✔
The Angels Take Manhatten - Part Three ✔
Fill in Chapter; Goodbye, Doctor ✔️

The Power of Three - Part One ✔

951 16 0
By bakerstreetbitches

A/N;

Wow...

One more episode and a fill in chapter to go I am ever so grateful for how far this book has come thank you all for voting and commenting I never dreamed of this book getting 1K so THANK YOU :)

Thank you IrishLilyxx for the Doctor's speech at the end of the book ;) your amazing!

----

*Park, Morning*

Grace's POV-
It had been awhile since everything that happened I started to show more symptoms like headaches, cramps, short breath and feeling sick all of a sudden the Doctor was convinced it was my Cancer making me weaker but I couldn't help but feel like it was something else.

"Come on." Doctor said as he held a black cube in his hand he swallows over to the children's jungle gym I follow behind him as he climbed up the equipment he looks down at me "Well come on up." He said I look down at my outfit I was wearing a grey skirt and white cotton long sleeve top "Yeah I don't think." I tell him.

"Nonsense." He said as he wobbles over to me making sure he doesn't slip his feet through the square holes he holds a hand out I sigh and take his hand as I grab the wooden post we both work to pull me up suddenly got a wave of nausea.

"No. Stop." I say setting my feet down the Doctor looks worried "Lily, you okay?" Doctor asked me as I grab my stomach "Yeah, whatever carry on with your investigation." I tell as I wave him off he sit back on the wooden post.

These black boxes were all over the world The Doctor was looking at the cube with a magnifying glass "Doctor. Gracie." I hear Amy say the Doctor turns around as do I turns around "Invasion of the very small cubes. That's new." Doctor said.

*TARDIS*

Me, Amy, Rory and Dad are at the console as the Doctor examines a cube "All absolutely identical. Not a single molecule's difference between them. No blemishes, imperfections, individualities." Doctor said.

"What if they're bombs? Billions of tiny bombs. Or transport capsules, maybe, with a minirobot inside. Or deadly hard drives. Or alien eggs. Or messages needing decoding. Or they're all parts of a bigger whole. Jigsaw puzzles that need fitting together." Dad said getting way to involved with his thinking "Very thorough, Brian. Very, very thorough. Well done. Stay here. Watch these." Doctor tells him and gives Dad his cube.

"Yell if anything happens." Doctor said and walks away I pats Dad on the arm and follows the Doctor "Doctor, is this an alien invasion? Because that's what it feels like." Amy said as we help the Doctor carry equipment "There couldn't be life forms in every cube, could there?" Rory asked him "I don't know. And I really don't like not knowing." Doctor said.

*Pond/Williams House, Parlour, July, Day*

The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS, followed by me, Amy and Rory and walks through to the kitchen "Right, I need to use your kitchen as a lab..." Doctor said.

*Pond/Williams House, Kitchen, July, Day*

Rory sets down equipment as the Doctor fills a pot with water "...cook up some cubes, see what happens." Doctor explains Rory looks at us "Right. I'm due at work." Rory said I smile "What? You've got a job?" Doctor asked him shocked "Yeah, of course I've got a job. What do you think we do when we're not with you?" Rory asked him.

"I imagine mostly kissing." I say smirking Rory shrugs "Because you two aren't that innocent either." Amy shot back at me while smirking I roll my eyes "I write travel articles for magazines and Rory heals the sick." Amy said "My shift starts in an hour. You don't know where my scrubs are?" Rory asked Amy "In the lounge, where you left them." Amy calls out The Doctor looks at Amy, unused to the domesticity.

The Doctor is setting up equipment with help from me and Amy "Ehh, the Ponds. With their house and their jobs and their everyday lives. The journalist and the nurse. Long way from Leadworth." Doctor said smiling.

"We think it's been 10 years. Not for you or Earth, but for us. 10 years older, 10 years of you. On and off." Amy tells us "Look at you now. All grown up." Doctor said I chuckle "Trap One. Kitchen secured." We hear someone say me, Amy and the Doctor turn around to see armed soldiers at the kitchen door.

"Trap three. Back garden secured." A soldier said over the radio we turn back as Rory is marched back into the kitchen. He has his hands up and is wearing no trousers "There are soldiers all over my house and I'm in my pants." Rory said to us "My whole life, I've dreamed of saying that, and I miss it by being someone else." Amy said.

A woman in her late-forties enters the house, strolling casually between the armed soldiers towards the kitchen.

"All these muscles, and they still don't know how to knock. Sorry about the raucous entrance. Spike in artron energy reading at this address. In the light of the last 24 hours, we had to check it out and, uh, the dogs do love a runout. Hello. Kate Stewart, head of scientific research at UNIT. And, with dress sense like that..." She said and holds a scanner in front of the Doctor's chest "You must be the Doctor. I hoped it'd be you." Kate said.

"Tell me, since when did science run the military, Kate?" Doctor asked her "Since me. UNIT's been adapting. Well, I dragged them along, kicking and screaming, which made it sound like more fun than it actually was." Kate said smiling "What do we know about these cubes?" Doctor asked her.

Kate walks further into the kitchen "Far less than we need to. We've been freighting them in from around the world for testing. So far, we've subjected them to temperatures of +/-200° Celsius, simulated a water depth of 5 miles, dropped one out of a helicopter at 10,000 feet and rolled our best tank over it. Always intact." Kate explains.

"That's impressive. I don't want them to be impressive. I want them vulnerable, with a nice Achilles's heel." Doctor said "We don't know how they got here, what they're made of, or why they're here." Kate said looking at us "And all around the world, people are picking them up and taking them home." Doctor said.

"Like iPads have dropped out of the sky. Taking them to work, taking pictures, making films, posting them on Flickr and YouTube. Within 3 hours, the cubes had 1,000 separate Twitter accounts." Kate tells us "Twitter!" Doctor said disgusted "I've recommended we treat this as a hostile incursion. Gather them all up and lock them in a secure facility, but that would take massive international agreement and cooperation." Kate explained her idea.

"We need evidence. The cubes arrived in plain sight, in vast quantities, as the sun rose. So what does that tell us?" Doctor asked me, Rory and Amy "Maybe they wanted to be seen, noticed." I tell him "Well, more than that. They want to be observed. So we observe them. Stay with them, round the clock. Watch the cubes." Doctor said he tosses a cube in the air and catches it "Day and night. Record absolutely everything about them. Team cube, in it together." Doctor said and kisses the cube.

*Pond/Williams House, Lounge, Day*

The Doctor is lying upside-down on the sofa between Rory and Amy staring at the cubes as I sat on the floor "Four days. Nothing!" Doctor said and grabs a cube "Nothing! Not a single change in any cube, anywhere in the world." He said and puts cube back on the table and sits up "Four days! And I'm still in your lounge!" Doctor complained.

"You were the one who wanted to observe them." I point out to him "Yes, well, I thought they'd do something, didn't I? Not just sit there while everyone eats endless cereal!" Doctor said and gets up and paces.

"You said we had to be patient." Rory said "Yes, you, you! Not me! I hate being patient! Patience is for wimps!" Doctor said and sits back down "can't live like this. Don't make me. I need to be busy." Doctor said "Fine! Be busy! We'll watch the cubes!" Amy snaps The Doctor gets up and hurries from the house.

I groan "Amy." I whine "Sorry I was to loud?" She asked me I nod "You okay?" Rory asked me "Fine." I reply "You look ill." Amy points out I look at her "No, you don't say!" I said sarcastically "No, I don't mean of the cancer. You just look generally ill." Amy said.

I roll my eyes "I'm just a headache and sickness." I tell her she nods "Okay." Rory said The Doctor leaps over the back of the sofa and slips into place between Rory and Amy.

"That's better. Nothing like a bit of activity to pass the time. How long was I gone?" Doctor asked Rory who checks his watch "Uh, about an hour." Rory replies "I can't do it. No." Doctor said and gets up and jumps over the back of the sofa and heads for the TARDIS me, Amy and Rory follow.

*TARDIS*

"Where are you going?" Amy asked him Dad is still sitting in a folding chair watching the cubes "Dad! You're still here." I say shocked "You told me to watch the cubes." Dad said it the Doctor "Four days ago." Doctor said "Oh! Doesn't time fly when you're alone with your thoughts." Dad said.

"You can't just leave, Doctor." Rory said Dad stands up "Yes, course I can. Quick jaunt. Restore sanity. Ooh!" Doctor said smiling he snaps his fingers "Hey!" Doctor said and drapes his arms over Rory and Amy "Come, if you like." Doctor said to them "They can't just go off like that." Dad refuses "Can't they? Can't you? That's how it goes, isn't it?" Doctor asked.

"I've got my job." Rory tells him "Oh, yes, Rory, the universe is awaiting, but you have a little job to go to." Doctor tells him "It's not little. It's important to me. Look, what you do isn't all there is." Rory said "I never said it was. All right, fine. I'll be back, soon. Monitor the cubes. Call me." Doctor tells them as he snaps his fingers "I'll have the TARDIS set to every Earth newsfeed." Doctor said I hug Amy and Rory goodbye "You look after her Doctor." Dad tells him I smile and hug my Dad the Doctor pulls me into his side "She safe with me. Brian." Doctor said I smile.

*Pond/Williams House, Back Garden, June, Day*

The Doctor held flowers as we walk out into the garden we hear Amy's message the last part anyway "...Being as it's our wedding anniversary, we thought you might've dropped by. I left you messages." Amy said me and The Doctor walks up behind Amy, a large bouquet of flowers in front of him.

"I know!" Doctor said and hands Amy flowers "Happy anniversary!" We cheer and turns back into the house "Come with me. And bring your husband." Doctor tells her as he claps his hands Amy looks at Rory and they follow us.

*Hotel Room, Day*

The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS followed by me, Amy and Rory in period evening dress.

"26th of June 1819. The recently opened Savoy Hotel. Dinner, bed, and breakfast for two." Doctor tells them a chef walks by with covered plate "Bonjour, bonjour, merci, Auguste. You'll be back before the party's over. They won't even notice you went. No complications, I promise." Doctor promises them.

Rory takes the Doctor's face in both hands and kisses him resoundingly on the cheek "Ooh!" Doctor said shocked me and the Doctor enter the TARDIS.

*Street, Day*

Me, The Doctor, Amy and Rory are sitting on the edge of the road. It's snowing and Amy and Rory are all disheveled.

"Bit of a shock, Zygon ship under the Savoy, half the staff imposters. Still! It's all fixed now, eh?" He asked us.

*Room, Day*

Me, The Doctor, Amy and Rory run into a wood-paneled room covered with rich draperies. The Doctor leaps on the bed.

"I thought we were going home!" Amy said crossed "You can't miss a good wedding." I tell her "Under the bed. Under the bed!" The Doctor said The Doctor and Rory crawl under the bed followed by me and Amy.

Outside the room we hear a walking stick and a muffled voice "...King of England!" The man said The Doctor shushes with a finger to his lips.

"It wasn't my fault." Amy whispers "It was totally your fault." I tell her annoyed "Somebody was talking and I just said "yes." " Amy admits "To wedding vows. You just married Henry VIII on our anniversary." Rory said annoyed we see the feet and legs of Henry VIII as he enters the room. The Doctor sneezes and Rory buries his head in his hands. "Sorry." Doctor said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 356 39
The Doctor has his daughter back, and her birthday is coming up. Like any good father, he wants to make it special. What happens when he gets caught...
154K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...
249 9 9
11th doctor x ( fem) reader Lilliana ( lily) pond ( 5)is Amy ponds (7)younger sister and one night a man in a box comes to change her life .
21.8K 667 40
Florence Rose has been stuck in Stormcage, her friend River telling her stories of The Doctor and his Blue Box. What happens when she becomes part of...