The God Complex - Part One ✔

A/N;

Yay it's the weekend and I have another episode for you all! So I won't talk for long on here but I just wanted to say thank you I know I keep thanking you all but this is just amazing thank you thank you and thank you haha please enjoy...

The God Complex...

----

*Hotel, Stairwell*

Grace's POV-
We were in a hotel looking around The Doctor pops his head up as does me, Amy, and Rory looks as well " 'Let's go to Ravan-Skala,' he says. 'The people are 600 feet tall, you have to talk to them in hot air balloons and the Tourist Information Centre is made of one of their hats,' he says. I'm sorry, but I don't see any huge hats." Amy said I chuckle "Amy. Beaky. Darling. This could be the most exciting thing I have ever seen!" Doctor said as he comes up to us "You're kidding." Rory said "How can you be excited about a rubbish hotel on a rubbish bit of Earth?" Amy asked him "Because, assembled Ponds, this is not Earth. This has just been made to look like Earth. The craftsmanship involved... Can you imagine?" Doctor asked "What? Then where are we?" I ask as we go back down to the floor where the TARDIS is resting.

There are potted plants and framed photograph portraits hanging on the walls "I don't know. Something must have yanked us off course. Look at the detail on that cheese plant!" Doctor said excitedly as he deeply inhales a leaf "Right, but who would mock up an Earth hotel?" Rory asked him The Doctor takes an apple from a bowl "Colonists maybe, recreating a bit of home, like when ex-pats open English pubs in Majorca." Doctor explained and takes a bite of apple "No, whoever did this, I am shaking his/her hand/tentacle." Doctor said as me and Rory look at the photographs of varying species "Have you seen these? Look at the labels underneath." Rory asked as he reads the label under a Sontaran "Commander Halke, defeat." Rory reads I frown "Tim Heath, having his photo taken."" I read out "Lady Silver-Tear... Daleks." Rory said "Paige Barnes, other people's socks." Amy reads "Tim Nelson, balloons." Amy reads again "Novice Prin, sabrewolves." Amy said as she moves along "Royston Luke Gold, Plymouth." Amy said confused "Lucy Hayward, that brutal gorilla." Amy said I turn and look at the Doctor "Doctor, what does it mean?" I ask him he smiles "I don't know. Let's find out." He said.

*Hotel, Reception*

The Doctor taps the bell on the desk and three people come around the corner one of them brandishing a chair leg we all step back in shock "Blimey, that was quick." Doctor said smiling "We surrender!" A weird looking alien said "No, it's ok, we're not..We're nice!" Rory said the Doctor looked at me "She threatened me with a chair leg." Doctor tells me I nod "I know I saw I have eyes to darling." I say nodding "Who are you?" A woman asked "We're back in reception." A man said "We surrender!" The alien siad "Never been threatened with a chair leg before! No, I tell a lie." Doctor said everyone was talking all together "Did you just say, "It's OK, we're nice"?" Amy asked Rory "Ok, I need everyone to shut up now!" The woman yells we all stop and look at her "Rita, be careful, yeah?" The man asked the woman looks at us closely "Their pupils are dilated. They're as surprised as we are. Besides which, if it's a trick, it'll tell us something." Rita said.

The Doctor smiles "Oh, you're good. Oh, she's good. Amy, with regret, you're fired." Doctor said I chuckle as Amy frowns "What?" She asked him "I'm kidding." Dottie said as he looks at Rita and mimes holding a phone "We'll talk." Doctor whispers I shake my head "I take it from the pathological compulsion to surrender, you're from Tivol." Doctor said to the alien "Yes, the most invaded planet in the galaxy. Our anthem is called Glory To Insert Name Here." He said "You with the face, Howie, you said you were surprised to be back in reception." Doctor said it him "The walls move, everything changes." Howie said "You, clever one, what's he talking about?" Doctor asked Rita "The corridors twist and stretch, rooms vanish and pop up somewhere else. It's like the hotel's alive." Rita explained The Doctor switches off music "That's quite enough of that." He said "And it's huge, with, like, no way out." Howie said "Have you tried the front door?" I ask them "No, in two days it never occurred to us to try the front door. Thank God you're here!" Rita said smiling.