The Impossible Astronaut - Part Two ✔️

Key text:
~~ = memories

A/N:

Hello my fellow companions *waves* how are you all today? I'm so happy with 233 reads I have gotten on this book also three votes so pleased with how this book is turning out. I would like your feedback and honest truth for further chapters I didn't post yesterday mainly because I had family stuff going on so I only done one part of this episode.

Please enjoy! <3

- Chloe Louise😊

*TARDIS, Console Area*

Grace's POV-
The Doctor is walking around the console, talking, while we just stand around, each lost in thought "1969, that's an easy one. Funny how some years are easy. Now, 1482, full of glitches. Now then, Canton Everett Delaware III, that was his name, yeah?" Doctor asked Amy nudges me I look at her she nods to under the Tardis I nod as we go under the console we sit cross legged we listen to the Doctor chatter away "How many of those can there be? Well, three, I suppose." Doctor continues River follows us "Rory, is everybody cross with me for some reason?" We hear the Doctor ask Rory "I'll find out." Rory said as he joins us.

*Tardis, Under Console*

Rory joins us and stands beside River "Explain it again." Amy said to her "The Doctor we saw on the beach was a future version, 200 years older than the one up there." River explained I frown "But all that'll still happen? He'll still die?" I ask her "We're all going to do that, Gracie." River said "We're not all going to arrange our own wake and invite ourselves. So the Doctor in the future, knowing he's going to die, recruits his younger self and all of us to...to what exactly? Avenge him?" Rory asked her "Mm-mm, avenging's not his style." River said "Save him." Amy said "That's not his style either." Rory tells her "We have to tell him." I say standing up "We've told him all we can. We can't even tell him we've seen his future self. He's interacted with his own past. It could rip a hole in the universe." River explained "Except he's done it before." Amy said standing up as well "And, in fairness, the universe did blow up." Rory said.

"But he'd want to know." Amy said "Would he? Would anyone?" River asked us I sigh The Doctor sticks his head down over the edge we all look at him "I'm being extremely clever up here, and there's no-one to stand around, looking impressed. What's the point in having you all?" Doctor asked us I sigh as he leaves again "Couldn't you just slap him sometimes?" River asked me I chuckle "I haven't had that thought yet." I tell her she smiles "The time I will come." River said I smile "I'll keep him happy." I say going to walk off "I'm sure you will." Rory mumbles I sigh and look at my brother "Rory, I don't think this is the right time to make jokes or question my relationship with the Doctor." I hissed at him "Fine, but will have the conversation soon." Rory said I roll my eyes as I go up.

"Ah my favourite Williams." Doctor said going around the console to come over to me I put on my best smile "Of course." I said kissing his cheek he smiles as everyone then joins us The Doctor is showing off again as he walks around the console. "Time isn't a straight line, it's all bumpy-wumpy. There's loads of boring stuff, like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays, big temporal tipping points when anything's possible. The TARDIS can't resist them, she loves a party, so I give her 1969 and NASA, cos that's space in the '60s, and Canton Everett Delaware III, and this is where she's pointing." Doctor explained as he reveals the date on the scanner "Washington DC, April 8th, 1969." Amy reads out "So why haven't we landed?" I ask him.