The Angels Take Manhatten - Part Three ✔

A/N;

This is the worse part to right I am so sorry for putting you through this :(

----

*New York City, Cemetery, Day*

Grace's POV-
We arrive behind Amy and Rory with River "Back where we started! You collapsed the timeline. The paradox worked. We all pinged back where we belong." Doctor said happy.

"What, in a graveyard?" Rory asked him.

"This happened last time. Why always here?" Amy asked the Doctor.

"Does it matter? We got lucky! We could've blown New York off the planet. I can't ever take the TARDIS back there. The timelines are too scrambled." Doctor explains he sighs "Oh, I could've lost you both.. Doctor said and hugs them both "Oh. Don't ever do that again." Doctor tells them.

I run over to Rory and hug tight he chucked and hugs back "What did we do? We fixed it. We solved the problem." Rory said.

"I was talking to myself." Doctor said and kisses them both on the head and walks away we laugh.

River and the Doctor are at the TARDIS. The Doctor wipes it down as River holds a bucket we walk over to them.

"Doctor." Amy said.

"Ha!" Doctor said smiling.

"Next time, can we just go to the pub." Rory said I chuckle and nod.

"I want to go to the pub right now. Are there videogames there? I love videogames." Doctor said as we walk up, Rory glances off to the side and sees something that intrigues him.

"Right, family outing, then." I say River and the Doctor enter the TARDIS and Amy follows Rory walks back and finds the gravestone bearing his name.

"Amy! Gracie! Come see this." Rory said I stand still as I see Rory staring at a gravestone "What?" Amy asked as she steps out of the TARDIS.

"There's a gravestone here for someone with the same name as me." Rory said I had a very bad feeling about this.

"What?" Amy asked confused The Angel standing behind Rory touches him and he disappears my eyes widen.

"Doctor!" I yell The Doctor and River come rushing out of the TARDIS.

"Ah!" Doctor said.

"Where the hell did that come from?" River seed the Doctor scans with sonic.

"It's a survivor. Very weak, but keep your eyes on it." Doctor said.

"Where's Rory?" I asked sadly I couldn't loose my brother.

The Doctor walks slowly forward and notices the Angel is pointing he looks at the gravestone and sees Rory's name as well as "Aged 82".

The Doctor looks at me and Amy "I'm sorry, Amelia, Gracie. I'm so, so sorry." Doctor said I shake my head.

"No. No, we can just go and get him in the TARDIS. One more paradox." I say my voice breaking.

"Would rip New York apart and I --" Doctor said.

"No, that's not true. I don't believe you." Amy said tearful.

"Mother, it's true." River said I bite my lip with shuddering breaths, Amy walks towards the Angel.

"Amy? What are you doing?" Doctor asked.

"That gravestone, Rory's, there's room for one more name, isn't there?" Amy asked I shake my head.