The Impossible Astronaut - Part Three ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N:

How's the impossible astronaut coming along? I'm thinking of planning something to happen to Gracie so keep an eye out for some clues comment on what you thinks going on! So chapter is going to be very short sorry but thank you!

*Warehouse, Night*

Grace's POV-
Canton and Amy and I are examining some of the equipment "So... I was in a bar having a drink. Tell me honestly, am I still there?" Canton asked us "'Fraid not." Amy said River climbs up in a hurry, panting she then calms as if nothing's wrong "All clear. Just tunnels, nothing down there I can see. Er, give me five minutes, I want to take another look round." River tells us "Stupidly dangerous." Doctor comments "Yep, I like it too." River tells him she then look at me and Amy "Amy, Gracie look after him." River said softly we nod as she goes back down "Rory, would you mind going with her?" Doctor asked my brother "Yeah, a bit." Rory said not liking the idea "Then I appreciate it all the more." Doctor said and pats him on the back "Hang on, River, I'm coming too." Rory said unenthusiastically I laugh.

"So, you were kicked out of the FBI because you had attitude problems." I said "No. I just wanted to get married." Canton said "Is that a crime?" Amy asked him "Yes." Canton said he then points in the Doctor's direction "Doctor who, exactly?" Canton asked we look over to the Doctor who sticks his head into a large crate "That's classified." Amy tells him "Classified by who?" Canton asked him "God knows." I say sighing "But you work for him." Canton points out "He's my friend. If "friend" is the right word. I haven't seen him in a while. I had something I wanted to tell him, but stuff always gets in the way." Amy said sighing "Stuff does that." Canton tells us suddenly we hear a girl voices "Help me!" The girl screams we all turn around Canton pulls out his gun "Help! Help me!" The girls screams "It's her!" Canton said begins to run we runs to follow after Canton but Amy doubles over, gasping in pain "Amy?" I ask her The Doctor goes to her "Amy? What's wrong?" Doctor asked her concerned "I need to tell you something!" Amy tells him "Doctor!" Canton yells "It's important. It's really, really important." Amy tells him "Doctor! Quickly!" Canton yells.

"What, now?" Doctor asked as The Doctor pulls Amy and me along to another section of the warehouse we find Canton unconscious on the floor we run over to him "Canton! Canton, are you ok?" Doctor asked as he kneels down "Is he all right?" I ask him "Just unconscious. Got a proper whack though." Doctor said "Doctor, I need to tell you something. I have to tell you it now!" Amy said begging him to listen "Not a great moment, Amy." Doctor tells her Amy frowns "No, it's important, it has to be now!" She begs him "Help! Help me! Help me!" The girl begs "Doctor... I'm pregnant." Amy said we all look at her shocked we hear thudding footsteps and the Doctor stands me and Amy follow his actions coming towards us is the astronaut "That's it. The astronaut!" I said shocked the astronaut raises its hand and Amy reaches over and grabs Canton's gun with her back to the astronaut, she doesn't see as it raises its visor to reveal the girl my eyes widen "Help me!" It begs everything went in slow motion "Get down!" Amy screams at us "What are you doing!" Doctor yells "Saving your life!" Amy yells back my eyes widen "Amy! Stop!" I yell "No!" The Doctor screams as Amy fires the gun without realizing it's the GIRL. She screams.