The Rebel Flesh - Part Two ✔️

A/N;

Hello! So how did you like the last chapter? Their already talking about children are so cute! But I think Grace is starting to realise something's very wrong with her wether she will tell the Doctor this though he already knows but she doesn't so we will see!

----

*Monastery, Dining Hall, Day*

A record was playing on the turntable as we entered the room through the thick plastic strips "No way." Buzzer said "I don't — I don't believe this." Cleaves said "They could've escaped through the service door in the back." Jimmy said "This is just like the Isle of Sheppey." Buzzer said The Doctor sits at the table and looks at a house of cards "It would seem the storm has animated your gangers." Doctor tells them "They've ransacked everything." Cleaves said "Not ransacked, searched." Doctor corrects her "Through our stuff?" Cleaves asked him "Their stuff." Doctor said "Searching for what?" Jimmy asked him "Confirmation. They need to know their memories are real." Doctor explains "Oh, so they've got flaming memories now." Buzzer said "They feel compelled to connect to their lives, yeah." Doctor said "Their stolen lives." Cleaves said annoyed "No, bequeathed. You gave them this. You poured in your personalities, emotions, traits, memories, secrets — everything. You gave them your lives. Human lives are amazing. Are you surprised they walked off with them?" Doctor asked her.

"I'll say it again — Isle of Sheppey. Ganger got an electric shock, toddled off, killed his operator, right there in his harness. I've seen the photos. This bloke's ear was — " Buzzer said "Even if this has actually happened, they can't remain stable without us plumbed into them — can they, boss?" Jimmy asked Cleaves "I guess we'll find out." She said Jennifer gasps I rush to her side "Are you okay? Do you need some water?" I ask her Rory joins us "I feel funny. I need the washroom." Jennifer said and leaves "Let's go with her make sure she okay." I whisper to him he nods "We'll come with you." Rory said as we follow.

*Monastery, Washroom, Day*

Me and Rory stand in the doorway while Jennifer is at the sinks, looking in the mirror "The Doctor's always saying "don't wander off." First rule with him, actually, "don't wander off" "I just need a minute." Jennifer said "Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah. Take all the time you need. I've got your back. You're fine." I tell her smiling we turns our back to the room "So you and the Doctor?" Rory asked me I frown "Really?" I ask him he nods "Are things okay between you to? I can't help but feel like he knows something." Rory said I nod "We're okay better then okay were brilliant I'm glad I agreed to come to Venice with you all." I said smiling Rory smiles back we hear Jennifer gasp and cough we turn around "Uh, Jennifer?" Rory asked her with a shuddering gasp, Jennifer runs into one of the stalls and locks the door.

"What's up, Jennifer? We'd, uh, better get going." I tell her I feel like something wring very wrong Rory sets the light on the counter "Everything okay in there, Jen?" Rory asked her Rory looks to the mirror and turns back to be punched in the jaw by a large fist I scream the arm attached to the fist extends back to the stall on the floor Rory watches the arm withdraw back to the stall I bend down to Rory and grab his arm Jennifer's head comes out and her neck is long and snake-like my eyes widen "Just let us live." She growls I pull Rory up as he grabs the light and my hand we run from the room.

*Island, Day*

Rory held my hand as we walk through the ruins carefully we stop when we're blocked by acid we heads back the way we came "I knew something was wrong." I tell him "Rory! Grace!" We hear Ganger Jennifer call out Rory pulls us down behind some crates Ganger Jennifer walks by "Rory?! Rory?! Grace?! Grace?!" She asked.

*Monastery, Exercise Room, Day*

We walked into a room and saw Jennifer is sitting on a bench, her back to the door "When I was a little girl, I got lost on the moors. Wandered off from the picnic. I can still feel how sore my toes got inside my red Wellie boots." Jennifer said Rory kneels down as I stayed standing I didn't believe her act but I stayed and will pretend because of Rory I can't leave my brother 'Jennifer' she is holding a photo of Jennifer as a child "And I imagined another little girl, just like me, in red Wellies, and she was Jennifer, too. Except she was a strong Jennifer, a tough Jennifer. She'd lead me home." 'Jennider' as she removes the photo and looks at her reflection in the glass before finding a recent picture of Jennifer "My name is Jennifer Lucas. I'm not a factory part. I had toast for my breakfast, I wrote a letter to my mum, and then you arrived." She said and looks at Rory "I noticed your eyes, right off." She said "Did you?" Rory ask how can he fall for this.

"Nice eyes. Kind." She said she then looked at me "Your eyes are the same." She said "We're siblings." Rory tells her "Where's the real Jennifer?" I ask her raising my eyebrows she frowns and stands up angry "I am Jennifer Lucas. I remember everything that happened in her entire life. Every birthday, every childhood illness. I feel everything she's ever felt, and more." Ganger Jennifer said as she cries "I'm not a monster! I am me!" She cries and sobs and beats her chest "Me! Me! Me!" She shouts her changes to fully formed Rory glares at me and puts his hands on her shoulders "Hey." Rory said "Why did they do this to us? Help me, Rory. Grace. Help me." Ganger Jennifer begs she starts to cry not knowing what else to do, Rory hugs her.

*Monastery Courtyard, Night*

Me and Rory walk with Ganger Jennifer though Rory doesn't know that "Are you sure you're feeling better? No more super-elastic punches?" Rory asked her "I'm...different now, stronger." She said "The Doctor won't hurt you." I say smiling at the thought of the Doctor probably worrying "He wants to help, Jennifer, okay?" Rory asked her she smiles wide "You used my name. You used my name! Thank you!" She said and kisses him on the cheek "Amy's a lucky girl." Ganger Jennifer said "Yeah...she is." Rory said sighing "Let's go." I say.

*Monastery, Tunnels, Night*

"Amy!" I call out as I see her Amy whirls around with a gasp and then sighs when she sees us "You're okay. What happened?" Amy asked us Amy walks towards us but stops when Ganger Jennifer steps out from behind him "She needs protecting." Rory said Amy looks to me as I step back behind Rory and Jen "Ganger." I mouth to her she nods Dicken and Buzzer find us "Jen?" Dicken asked shocked "No, it's a ganger. Rory, listen —" Amy starts but Rory cuts her off which shocked "No, you listen nobody touches her!" Rory snaps.

*Monastery, Dining Hall, Night*

Ganger Jennifer is sitting on one side of the table, Rory stands beside her I stand with Rory across from us are Buzzer, Jimmy and Dicken and Amy stands across from Rory "Where's Jen? What have you done with her?" Buzzer asked her "I haven't seen her. I swear. But, look, I'm her. I'm just like her. I'm real." Ganger Jen said "You're a copy. You're just pretending to be like her." Jimmy said Amy joins us "Rory, um, we don't really know anything about them yet." She whispers "Well." Rory said "And." Amy said "I know that she's afraid and she needs our help." Rory said nodding "Rory." Amy said sighing "Jimmy, Buzzer, come on, you guys. We've worked together for two years." Ganger Jen said "I work with Jennifer Lucas, not you." Buzzer snaps "Okay, let's not do anything at all." Amy said "Until the Doctor gets here." Me and the Doctor sat at the same time as he enters "Hello." He said smiling the four other Gangers enter behind him "This is." Jimmy said "You're telling me." His copy said "All right, Doctor, you've brought us together now what?" Ganger Cleaves said "Before we do anything, I have one very important question has anybody got a pair of shoes I could borrow? Size 10. Although I should warn you I have very wide feet." Doctor said looking at his boots.