The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

By Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... More

PROLOGUE
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall

778 33 56
By Josalen144

(A/N I would like to thank @moonlighthoying for letting me be able to rewrite her story my own way. Since she gave me permission, this entire story is dedicated to her and her awesomeness. Thanks again and I hope you and everyone reading this likes it. ENJOY!!! :D)

Finally arriving at the mall, Kevin took a quick look around and decided to start at Forever 21, since it was right by the door. He wondered if he could feel the energy radiating off of someone who had powers. It was kind of like when someone was a happy person and you could feel their excitement practically flowing out of them.

He wasn't sure if that was the case but he was willing to try. He did know that the more he used his powers, the better they got. So maybe if he tried hard enough, then that would eventually be a skill he had. Perhaps he already had it, only time would tell.

When he didn't find anyone he was looking for in Forever 21, he went to the next store, and the next, and the next, and the next. Finally he stopped at the food court, thirsty from all the walking, and decided to take a break after no success. Buying a bottle of water, he sat down and scanned the area. 'Nothing new, I should probably get going.' He thought and quickly finished his water.

He decided to check the last store: Vetements.

It was extremely expensive in that place. His entire college fund could probably get maybe an outfit and a half. He didn't know why it would be in a regular mall, but he understood that people liked clothes and he had to admit that they looked really nice. Picking up a jacket, he immediately put it back when he saw the price.

'$4,700 for an Oversized Khaki Green Military Army Flight Bomber? No thank you.'

He couldn't afford to be in this store, if something ripped he would have to pay for it. He was a college student, he didn't have that kind of money. He gave up and decided to leave. As he was walking out, he accidentally bumped into someone who was walking in.

"Oh excuse me, I'm sorry." Kevin quickly apologized, but they just gave a laugh.

"It's alright, no harm done." They said flashing him a smile, which made his heart jump.

After that they continued into the store, looked around, and picked up the jacket he was looking at. As they saw something else and went to check it out, Kevin walked outside and paused. He had no idea why he felt his heart lurch, or why it was caused by a random person he had never seen before. He wondered if it was the energy he was looking for, and if that was what it felt like.

He couldn't be sure and he didn't want to go back into the store and possible break something by being clumsy. While he was trying to figure it out, he saw a girl walking up to him. Thinking she wanted to go into the store, he started to move out of the way, but then he noticed she was looking at him curiously.

"Can I help you?" He asked politely when she got up to him.

"Um... Are you Kevin?" She questioned, a bit shy.

"Yep, that's me." He said, and she gave a relieved sigh.

"Oh good, you're still here. I was afraid I had already missed you." She told him, now grinning ear to ear.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but, who are you and why were you looking for me?" He asked confused.

"Oh, sorry! How silly of me. My name's Kirstie and I was looking for you because... Well... Um..." As she started to trail off, she bit her lip, took a step back, and looked around nervously.

Kevin realized that she must be one of the people he was looking for. Quickly observing her, he noticed that she did seem to be radiating with something, so much actually that he could see the faintest of a glow surrounding her. He wasn't sure if he could see it because of his powers or if she was actually glowing, but looking around the mall he saw that it was too crowded to talk about something like that.

"Wanna talk outside?" He suggested and she nodded, then they made their way down the stairs and out of the mall. Once they were somewhere outside of earshot from everyone, her bright smile was back.

"Okay Kirstie, so tell me about yourself." He said as they sat down on a bench, and she started thinking.

"Alright, well my name is Kirstin Taylor Maldonado but everyone calls me Kirstie, I'm 23 years young, I love shopping, and huskies, they're so cute and fluffy!!! I can see into the future, I love to sing, I always change my style of clothing-" She started but Kevin quickly cut her off.

"Wait, you can see into the future?" He asked intrigued, and she nodded.

"Yep, so I know that you are the smartest person in the world and recently had a falling out with your professor at college." She confirmed with a smirk, as his eyes went wide.

"That happened a few hours ago..." He told her amazed and she chuckled. "What else do you know?"

"I know that you're going to get a phone call from a friend you really care about, and they're going to tell you that they can't see you until next week because their flight got cancelled and all the others got delayed due to weather."

"When is this going to happen?" He quizzed, and she took out her phone and looked at the clock.

"In... 3, 2, 1." She pointed at Kevin's pocket just as a ringtone was heard. He looked at her with wide amazed eyes and a huge smile on his face, as he fished his phone from his pocket. She just grinned as he answered the call and put it up to his ear.

"Hello? ... Hey, how's it going? ... Why not? What's wrong? ... Really? ... Wait, all of them?! ... Well I'm very sorry, I wish there was something I could do. ... Next week?" He paused and looked at Kirstie who was grinning the whole time. She was swinging her legs like a little kid and gave him a wink.

"Uh yeah, I'm free, next week's just fine. ... Okay. ... Alright I'll talk to you later. ... Yeah. ... Bye." He hung up the phone phone and turned to her.

"That's incredible!" He praised and she chuckled. "I do have a question though, why were you in such a rush to find me?"

"Because I knew that you only wanted to stay here for the rest of the day before going somewhere else. I couldn't see where you were going because you weren't sure yourself. At times like that, anything that you do or see could change your decision and altar the future. This was the only place I could be sure that you would be before you left again. Besides, we have to meet another person here." She explained and he raised an eyebrow.

"There's another one here? With powers?"

"Yep, we're going to meet him later."

"Why can't we meet him now? I want to know this person." He said, obviously excited.

"We could, but I thought we should get something to eat first. You stomach will agree with me in a second. Besides, they won't be here until around 11:30."

"Really?" Kevin asked, but then his stomach growled.

He clutched it and wondered why he was so hungry. Then he realized that he hadn't eaten anything all day. Kirstie chuckled and stood up.

"Come on, we're going to see a movie then we're gonna get some dinner." She said holding out her hand, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that what you saw was going to happen when you looked into the future?" He questioned, and she smirked.

"Not really, actually I saw us waiting for a long time since it's only 8 and they're going to show up at 11:30. Since I didn't want to wait that long, and you were getting hungry, I decided that a movie and dinner would be easier." She said as she helped him up.

"Hmm, sounds good to me." He said brushing off his pants.

"Great! I'm glad you agreed because I was also kinda starting to crave some popcorn." She admitted, and he chuckled.

He understood why. They were right outside the mall on the side the movie theater was, so the scent of freshly popped popcorn was in the breeze. It smelled so good and was making him hungrier.

"Alright, let's go get some popcorn. But I get to pick the place we go to eat." He said quickly and she smiled.

"Okay, as long as I get to pick the movie."

"Deal." He agreed and they shook hands.

"After you." He said extending his arm to the tall building, and she giggled at the silly gesture.

After that, Kevin put his phone back in his pocket, and they walked back into the mall to find the movie theater. It wasn't hard, they just followed their nose to the popcorny scent it chose.

~*~*~

A/N I'm sorry, but I've seen so many Froot Loop commercials that I had to put it XD That was the first chapter!!! WOOO!!! Hope you enjoyed it :D Tell me who you think they're going to meet next in the comments!!! Love you guys!!! BYEEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 851 13
Mitch just sometimes has "bad days". The stress gets to be too much, the exhaustion catches up with him, and the anxiety just sets in. On these days...
14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...
29.2K 746 24
15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂