Bound To You

De IIJayIILovesBooks

"And in the mystification they realized that they were mates." Arabella Gardenia carries the world on her sho... Mai multe

Introduction
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26 - part I|
|Chapter 26 - part II|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 34|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 36|
|Chapter 37|
|Chapter 38|
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
New Book
|Chapter 43|
Progression
REWRITE
IT HAS BEGUN

|Chapter 24|

7.7K 383 283
De IIJayIILovesBooks

||Frustration: a feeling of anger or annoyance caused by being unable to do something: the state of being frustrated.||

The King stood up from his seat, his curly black hair slumped over his head slightly. His broad shoulders and strong chest handsomely embraced the suit in protest.

Arabella's teeth clenched in irritation at the obvious reason of this meeting with the King's mother. Something she dare not reveal.

Approaching her, the King's gaze kept steady on Arabella, but Arabella's were narrowed with annoyance at him. How dare he coordinate such a sly meeting, of course she had speculated this but at least Vladimir had not been present.

"Can I talk for you a minute?" The King asked after he had arrived in front of her.

"Of course, my king." She said warmly as she looked at the King's mother. Her being the only reason Arabella was being polite.
Escorting Arabella, the king and her stood outside the door.

He looked at her worriedly, "Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Yes thank you. Why was I requested?" She asked returning to her cold demeanor.

The King frowned, and reached to place his hand on her head to check her temperature. She dodged his attempt to touch her unconsciously and glared at him.

"I do not know but I have to go." The King said looking frustrated before walking away from her.

Walking back into the room, the Queen sat on a large velvet chair, looking disinterested.

"Greetings Arabella. I have heard so much about you." The queen said getting up from her chair to greet Arabella.

"Greetings, your highness." Arabella said before slightly bowing the Queen.

"Please call me Katherine." The queen said politely as she descended the stairs.

Arabella kept an impassive face, as she relinquished control to her training. Her posture straight and her body stiff.

"I know you must be wondering why I asked you here." Katherine said after approaching Arabella.
Arabella kept silent.

"Please come sit." The queen said gesturing to where she had been previously on crimson velvet cushioned divans.

Arabella followed her before taking a seat, looking expectantly at the Katherine.

"Would you like something to eat?" Katherine asked cheerfully as a butler in a black suit entered the room with a tray that held a teapot and placed it on the table nearby.

"Thank you Jullian." Katherine said and he left the room.

"No thank you." Arabella said as the queen offered her tea and snacks.

Katherine sighed at Arabella but still beat around the bush.

"How is your brother's training going? I realized he didn't attend the seminars." The queen said treading on thin ice.

"He is fine." She replied simply, not wanting to answer her frivolous questions.

"Vladimir has spoken so well about you." Katherine stated as beheld Arabella's beauty.

"May I ask why I was summoned here?" Arabella asked politely but internally frustrated with her banter.

"Arabella, I am aware you are mates with my son." Katherine said.

Arabella inwardly sighed at the foreseen subject of the discussion, the only reason people seemed to want to talk to her was about the King.

"I know what Xavier has done to you," Katherine started and looked for a reaction from Arabella whose face was impassive, "but you too are mates of the moon. He truly is apologetic for hurting you and heeds your forgiveness. You must accept your mate and duty as Queen."

Katherine pleaded with Arabella who had to restrain herself from releasing a distasteful scoff at Katherine's words. The two were silent for a period of time as Arabella looked disinterested around.

"Arabella, tell me you will give him a chance." Katherine pleaded with Arabella, hoping she would say yes.

"Yes I will." Arabella said smiling slightly, putting the plan into action that had recently fabricated. How she wanted to leave this one sided conversation.

"Thank you. Xavier will be so happy when I tell him." Katherine said.

'How pathetic.' Arabella thought about the entire scenario.

"Would you like you have brunch with me?" Katherine asked warmly.

"No thank you. I'm sorry, but I must be leaving." Arabella said getting up from her seat.

Katherine's face fell from happy to disappointed in seconds, "It is no problem, I will contact Xavier."

Arabella had to resist the urge to say something about the King. "I take your leave." Arabella said looking at Katherine.

"Goodbye dear," the queen said before getting up and hugging Arabella, "I'm so grateful you're doing this."

Arabella would be lying if she said she felt guilty for lying, that was how she was trained to deal with certain situations.

Exiting the room, the King was waiting outside of the door for her. "Did you tell my mother you were going to give us a chance?" The King asked in his voice, that was sonorous.

"Yes." Arabella said as she peered at the handsome suited king.

"Are you really going to give us a chance." He said hopefully, smiling his beautiful smile.

"No." Arabella replied simply and truthfully.

The King grasped her arm and dragged her into the nearby room that was his office. His hand clamped down on her delicate flesh, but she was numbed from the pain she constantly suffered from.

Arabella felt little pain from the pressure the King applied, but it angered her immensely. She snatched her hand away from him, his handprint visible on her skin. Baking easily bruised was a great advantage over the King as he looked formidable at the sprouting bruise with horror.

Deciding to play victim, Arabella held her arm with her hand and whispered 'ow' to the King.

The King gently took ahold of Arabella's hand but she snatched it back before he could look at it.

"Arabella, I am so sorry." The King explained.

"I have to go." Was Arabella's response, before she turned to leave.

The King was frustrated and angry that she had lied to his mother, she had no right. He had been nothing but polite and apologetic and this is how she repaid him.

The banquet was in two day and he knew what he had to do, even if it involved him telling her parents.

***********************************************************************

Why is Arabella being this difficult ?

What do you think will happen at the banquet?

Xavier is definitely up to something, isn't he?

Is Arabella softening up to The King?

Why did Arabella lie?

Will Arabella forgive the King soon?

Shoutouts:

rhon671
kindercressmoon16
__Raqs__
Fierce_Chesire
Missy_Elliot1
korean_babe05
InsidiousMind
nerdy_girl_1234
StalkerAtYourWindow
illegalkitty

Thanks so much for reading my book.

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.

Follow me for updates and news for upcoming chapters pertaining to Bound To You.

❤️Jay

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 50.9K 30
Ranked #1 Werewolf 09/02/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 05/04/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 17/05/22 Ranked #1 Love 15/06/21 Ranked #2 Romance 10/02/21 ...
791 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
254K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
137K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...