For The Ones I Love | Negan #...

By longnightswriting

When you're thrust into a situation you never thought could happen, would you do anything to protect the ones... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
OPINIONS NEEDED:
THE SEQUEL IS HERE

Part 60: Prequel and Sequel

10.1K 142 15
By longnightswriting

I just want to thank each and every one of you again for supporting For The Ones I Love, it truly means the world to me.

By the time this gets posted, the first 3 chapters of the prequel will be up! I've had many people ask what the title of the book will be and I'm happy to finally announce it to all of you!

The prequel is titled: Trust Me
It's based off of Liz's life in Rick's group before Negan came and did what he did.

In it you'll learn:
-How Liz became apart of Rick's group
-A bit of her backstory
-Her relationship with each of the group members
-Her relationship with Daryl and how it formed
-Her personality, attitude, how she fights, and what she believes in after the world became what it is

And in case anyone is wondering, it honestly won't matter if someone reads For The Ones I Love first or Trust Me first. You'll be able to understand each book separately without needing the other for clues/backstory.

This book will be updated until season 7 ends; maybe a little before, maybe a little after, there's no exact time or amount of chapters.

After Trust Me is over with, I'll begin writing the sequel/second part to For The Ones I Love.
I'm only waiting to write the second part because I need some sort of guideline to go by so it's not completely off/opposite of the actual storyline.

If you have any questions about anything I mentioned above, please don't be afraid to ask in the comments, I'll happy answer whatever.
Also, if you have anything specific you'd like to see, or think would add to the upcoming books, please let me know!

Once again, thank you so much for reading and enjoying For The Ones I Love and leaving supporting comments after each chapter.

I thoroughly enjoy writing these books and don't plan on stopping anytime soon, so you don't have to worry about that.

I hope to see you guys over in the comments on Trust Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 1.7K 52
CARL FUCKING GRIMES [completed] REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (Form is on the 'Production' page.) i feel like i should address that when there is any mature c...
88 1 8
-+- I do not own any of the rights to AMC's The Walking Dead plot or characters. I only own rights to my character and my changes to the plot. -+- -+...
658 79 18
** SECOND BOOK TO LOVERS AND ENEMIES ** Years later, the community move on to better things and new challenges, but will their new missions be too mu...
76.4K 2.8K 73
"Nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold November rain" Alone. Family had always been Liz...