Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

Oleh ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1

1.2K 31 0
Oleh ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 23: Thunder struck part 1

Chelbell2016:

Well part one of the last three episodes. Please tell me what you think.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am at the Cyber Café with Leanne.

"So let me get this straight," I heard Conner say as he entered I looked up. "You're going to the movies, instead of the biggest social event of the year?"

"It's not just a movie," Ethan replied. "It's the sequel to asteroid conquest. The greatest sci-fi movie of all time!"

"Dude it's the prom!" Conner said to him. "It's tradition!"

"Oh yeah nice tradition," Ethan said and I glanced at Kira and Leanne. "The smart kids spend the entire semester in agony, wondering if they'll get a date! Or if they'll be forced to sit in a corner with the other smart kids. It's too painful bro."

"Whoa I never thought about it like that!" Conner stated.

"Who are you going with?" Ethan asked.

Both Conner and Leanne blushed.

"Well I used to have it divided into three categories, the cute ones, the ones with good personality and ones whose dad can ride the limo!" he then glanced at my adopted sister. "But now I am going with the girl who is just right for me."

Leanne blushes again and I am shocked.

'You two' I mouth at her and she nods.

"And this is why I am going to the movies," Ethan said and I giggled.

Kira comes to sit with us when she spots where we are.

"Hey," she says to us.

"Hey Kira," we all reply.

I am sat thinking about how I am not going to prom when all of a sudden Conner taps me on the shoulder.

"So Courtney who you going with?" Ethan asked.

"Well me and Kira and Trent were all supposed to be going as friends but..." I said. "I forgot to get a dress and I don't have the money now as I am saving up for my trip. So I aint going!"

"Well why don't you ask dad?" Leanne asks.

"Dad has got enough on his plate," I say. "You know with trying to stop the world from being turned into the dinosaur era and everything else. I just don't want to pin anything else on him. Besides... he is too busy to sit down for five minutes and talk to me unless it's about dinosaurs and mutants!"

"What do you mean?" Conner asked.

I sigh.

"Dad barely pays attention to me anymore!" I tell them. "I don't think he likes the idea of me going to Briarwood in a few months. I mean what did he expect? I find out something like this and I just lie down and forget about it."

"Hey uh Conner," I looked around and Devin was standing behind Conner.

"Sure what's up Dev?" Conner said to him.

"I just need uh a quick word in private," Devin said sounding a little embarrassed.

"Okay!" Conner says and goes off.

Leanne turns back to me.

"I'm sure dad doesn't feel that way," she says sounding a little uncertain. "I mean he was my second foster home but I know that foster parents aren't like that. Anyway he hugged and congratulated you when you told us."

"Yeah and then he ignored me after," I told her.

*Back to action*

We have been informed that Zeltrax is back and we have to all meet up to fight him again. All of us arrive to where he is standing.

"Where's the woman Zeltrax?" Tommy demanded to know.

"Safe and sound rangers," Zeltrax tells us. "Come check if you'd like!"

He runs at us and we run to meet him. He kicks Conner away and knocks Kira out of the way dad gets in a few kicks and punches before Zeltrax gets a grip on his arm. Trent grabs him around the waist and I grab his arms but he trips my dad up and he falls to the ground. He throws Trent away but I manage to hold my own for a few more minutes. I Kick out at him but he blocks it. He finally throws me off and I go spinning away from him landing on my feet just. Ethan moves forward and begins to fight Zeltrax.

When he flips Ethan to the ground we all jump into action again. He pushes Conner away and me and Leanne and Kira jump in to fight him. It does us no good and all three of us end up getting shoved or thrown away from him. Tommy then does the same thing to my dad.

We regroup around Conner after he goes rolling across the ground.

"You're time is up rangers!" Zeltrax informs us.

"Guys you know what time it is?" dad says and we all nod.

We all nod.

"READY?!" I ask.

"READY!" Everyone replies.

Our morphers appear on our wrists.

"DINO THUNDER POWER UP! HA!"

We all morph.

I pull out my Thundermax sabre and so do the others. We all run forward to fight Zeltrax. Me and dad both end up together on the floor and we suddenly hear a voice.

"Help somebody help me!" We hear a woman's voice say.

"You guys deal with Zeltrax!" I tell the others. "I'll help her!"

Dad didn't listen and came with me which annoyed me to no end. We ran through the warehouse and we began to call out.

"Hello?" dad called.

"Where are you?" I shouted.

"Help!" The woman called and we ran towards where we heard he voice coming from.

We found her and to say I was shocked was an understatement when I found out that it was Elsa who was the hostage. I turned to dad but he didn't turn his head. He just gasped.

"Is that?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he said bluntly. "Go help the others I will stay with her!"

"No it will be easier-" I began to say but he cut me off.

"GO!" He snapped.

I flamed to where my friends were struggling to fight Zeltrax.

Zeltrax hit Leanne and Kira with lasers and I jump into action. I run forward to help them.

"Are you up to the new and improved Zeltrax?" He challenges me.

"You've seen one Zeltrax," I say as the others all gather around me. "You've seen them all!"

I pull out my shield.

"TRIASSIC ARMOUR ACTIVATE!" I call upon my powerful armour. "POWER OF FIRE! TRIASSIC WARRIOR! BATALYZER!"

I power up the cannons. "BATTLE BLAST!"

I fire my cannons at Zeltrax. It hits and he is destroyed. I land on the ground and power down to Triassic Warrior.

"Yeah!" Kira, Leanne and Conner yell.

"Right on!" Ethan says to me.

"Way to go Courtney!" Trent agrees.

"Guys!" My dad calls and the others walk over to him.

I walk a little bit slower then the rest.

"Who's that?" Conner asks.

"Let's check it out!"

Trent comes over to me.

"I need to talk to you," he says.

"I already know what you need," I say slightly turning my head. "You need your dad. Mesagog wants me!"

"How do you know?" he asks.

"I feel a big battle coming!" I tell him. "Last time the big guy wanted me! But I am gonna say there's something else he wants!"

"Yeah that's the harder part," Trent says.

He explains his plan.

'OH BOY' is my only thought.

*Back to action*

We go back to the lab and checked over Elsa.

"Trent," dad said. "Do you know what happened?"

I looked over at her while preparing what I needed. Everything was ready I just needed to wait for Trent.

"Mesagog's powering up a laser that will transform humans into mutant dinosaurs," Trent said and then he glanced at me. I nodded my head. He drained Elsa of her energy to use in the beam."

"That can't be enough to run that kind of equipment," Hayley pointed out so I walked over.

"It's not!" I say.

"He's gonna use the dino gems to get the rest of the power," Trent tells them and I know this is where the conversation is going to get a little edgy.

"What do you mean he's going to use the dino gems?" Conner asked and I noticed how the others finally noticed me with a backpack on.

"Yeah how is he gonna get them?" Ethan asks confused.

"I'm gonna give them to him?" Trent tells them.

"I'm not gonna give anyone my gem!" Conner says.

"Conner hold on!" I say. "Hear him out please!"

"You wanna get onto that island," Trent reminds him. "Mesagog wants the gems. If I hand them to him I can open a portal for you!"

"Once you get inside," I say to them not hinting anything. "You can destroy the beam and Mesagog in the process!"

"And I can rescue my father!" Trent finishes.

"Hold on!" Leanne said. "You said when we get inside! Where will you be Courtney?"

I winced at my perceptive little sister.

"I'll be giving my power to the machine," Everyone's eyes went wider.

"No way it's too risky!" Dad says. "You are not going!"

"Seeing as you have barely looked at me in the last few days!" I snap. "I don't think you have a say in the matter!"

"Courtney's right?" Hayley says. "Do we have any other choice?"

"I am not letting her put her life in danger!" Dad says.

"I won't," I tell him. "I have more powers then any of you!"

"There right!" Kira agreed.

"He is gonna get that thing eventually," Leanne also agreed.

My dad shakes his head.

"Dad this could be our only shot!" I inform him.

All seven of us placed our dino gems in the box.

"This better work!" Conner warns us.

"I'll call when the portals open," Trent agreed.

Me and Trent go to leave.

"Courtney!" My dad said and I stopped. "Be careful!"

I motion for Trent to go on.

"Dad I need to know," I said to him not turning around. "Do you have a problem with me going to Briarwood?"

He walked over.

"What gave you that idea?" he asked shocked.

"You haven't looked at me in days!" I said a little upset. "It's nearly my prom and I didn't even dare to ask you to get me a dress. Please think about it while I am gone and answer me when I get home!"

I leave before he can say anything else.

*Back to action*

Me and Trent are in his dad's office.

He lifts his morpher to his lips and contacts the others.

"Guys we're heading through!" he tells them,

"Be ready when he calls you!" I tell them. "The portal will only be open for a short time."

"Got it," Dad replied.

We went through the portal. I held the box in my hands.

We entered the room where Mesagog was waiting for us.

"It's about time," he said glancing at me. "Aww the orange ranger!"

He was sitting in his throne and I released Trent's hand as I couldn't have him near me right now. I had to concentrate. 'Come on Anton where are you?'

Mesagog get's to his feet.

"I cannot believe that you actually agreed to this!" He said and my sensing powers had finally locked onto Trent. "Now you give me the gems and we will strap you both to this machine!"

Trent stepped in front of me.

"Not so fast!" he said and I held him back. "Where's my father?"

Trent looks around and so do I. Before anything else happens me and Trent are hit by his painful beam and I am grabbed by the arm and pulled to my feet. He takes the box out of my hand and drags the both of us over to the computer.

"You should know by now," he said and he began to attach me to the machine. "I can't be trusted!"

I watched as Trent tried to crawl to me but Mesagog was keeping us apart through the pain. I motioned for him to go for the invisiportal button. He placed all seven gems in place and the wires were attached to me. He started the machine and I could feel the power begin to leave my body. I screamed out from the pain.

"Excellent!" Mesagog said as the gems began to glow as well.

As I fought against the machine and Mesagog held me in place I concentrated on distracting him while Trent forced himself up and began to make his way to the button. He just manages to get over to the machine and press the button.

The alarm blares and Mesagog looks at his screen and sees the new vehicle that Hayley made to hold the laser.

"You," he hissed when he realised that Trent had granted them access to the fortress. "You did this!"

"You should know by now that you can't trust me," Trent retorted.

"It's over Mesagog," I said trying to stay on my feet. "You're finished!"

"Thanks to your precious dino gems," Mesagog said and then looked to me. "And your little orange ranger, the world will soon worship at my feet, and this planet will be as it once was... in the claws of the mighty reptile!"

All of a sudden their is explosions all around and Trent runs towards me. He grabs the dino gems and then comes over to me.

"Courtney!" He says. "I'm sorry I did not want this to happen!"

It's ok," I said breathing a little heavily. "We need to get out of here! Go and get your dad I'll meet you out here!"

"How are you going to get free?!" He asked as the explosions continued.

My hands began to glow a bright orange. Trent saw this gave me a look that said 'Good enough' and went for his dad.

"Trent Courtney get out of there!" Hayley said through my morpher. "Before the portal network shuts down!"

"Trent's gone for his dad!" I said still trying to melt the machine. It was finally giving way. "I'll get us out of here! My hands are kind of tied right now!"

I said meaning that literally. I finally make it through the metal and I feel my hands give way.

"Courtney there's no time!" she said. "Go now!"

"COURTNEY GET OUT OF THERE!" I hear my dad yell over his morpher.

I ignore him and race off to find Trent and Mercer. I finally find them.

"You guys we gotta go! come on!" I say and I grab Anton's arm and Trent grabs the other. We go out the way we came.

We pull him along but I am barely able to keep myself up let alone a fully grown man.

Tyrannodrones appear and me and Trent begin to fight about as much as I can right now.

We knock them all out of the way and I turn to see Trent struggling to get Mercer. I ran over and helped him again. The island starts to sink and I gather all my strength grab Trent and his dad and flame us out.

We all land on the ground a little roughly from my lack of powers.

Mercer looks around and both him and Trent get up and then pull me to my feet.

"After all this is over!" I say, "I am going on a ranger vacation!"

Trent giggles as the others walk over to us. Dad pulls me into his arms and squeezes me.

"You scared me kid!" Dad tells me.

Then it was Leanne's turn. she was squeezing to tight.

"Too quote an old friend! DUDE I'm gonna need to breathe at some point!" I say and she laughs at me.

"You guys are all right," Kira says looking over all three of us.

"Yeah we're fine except from the lack of power!" I said sarcastically.

"What about Mesagog?" Dad asked.

"I don't think he made it!" I said to him.

"But just in case..." he opened the box to show them our dino gems.

"Tommy I don't know where to start.." Mercer said and then he looked to me. "Thank you by the way!"

I nodded and Trent also gave his thanks.

"We'll talk about it later," dad said and he helped me to move forward. "Right now we better get back to the lab!"

"Well I am not flaming anyone or anything for a month at least," I say and they all laugh and we climb into the vehicle.

"We still have Zeltrax to deal with!" dad says as we prepare to leave.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Well two more to go and then it's mystic force. Please review.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26K 719 23
Being a teenager is tough. Life for Anna Pierce is hectic, especially someone like her who borderlines the spectrum of autism with her O.C.D. symptom...
14K 357 32
Zoey Oliver lived in Angel Grove. She is the younger sister to Tommy Oliver. Oh, and she's a ninja. She recruited by her sensei to join the other Pow...
30.1K 619 40
[completed] Seven years after Tommy Oliver left the Turbo Rangers, he comes to Reefside, California as a high school paleontology professor where he...
7.6K 208 13
Jurassic (Ongoing)⏳ --- Kaleb Hillard-Oliver and his husband Tommy Oliver, moved to Reefside after they have their firstborn son, Caleb Anthony Olive...