Loyalty: Something Dishonest

By Niiyaaa_

Everyone has went through some type of struggle. 18 Year old Aniya has really been through it. But when she m... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V EN T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y- T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y-F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y-S I X
T W E N T Y-S E V E N
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y- O N E
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y- F O U R
T H I R T Y- F I V E
T H I R T Y- S I X
T H I R T Y- S E V E N
T H I R T Y- N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y- O N E
F O R T Y- T W O
F O R T Y- T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y- S I X
F O R T Y- S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y- O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y- T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
UPDATEEE

T H I R T Y - E I G H T

3.5K 146 27
By Niiyaaa_

D E T E C T I V E B E L V I N S

I sit down staring at Kiera John's new born baby girl. She's a beautiful baby. Kiera and Dominique came out to be fine. They are running a few more tests on the baby. The girls came out to be clean and surprisingly healthy.

Aniya has been knocked out for a few hours. It's been a day and she hasn't woken up yet. She has fractured ribs and a few bruises on her leg. There is no chance that she's pregnant or have any diseases which I thank God for. I walk into her hospital room and sit down. The nurse is talking to her and they both look back at me.

"Hi detective she's up and talking. Ms. Conley you can eat when you're ready. I'll be back soon.", the nurse walks out of the room and Aniya looks down.

"Your mom should be here soon. How are you feeling?", I ask her. Aniya rubs her eyes and looks up at me. She starts crying silently.

"Are you the one that found me?", she asks quietly. I nod my head yeah and she covers her mouth. "Thank you so much."

"This is my job. We've been looking for you for a long time now. You also helped us with big leads. We got Jarvis Stills and Marco .. I can't remember his last name.", I respond scratching my head. Aniya giggles and that makes me feel better.

"Did I... did I kill Marco? I didn't mean to honestly I didn't.", Aniya says quickly. She's so young and she's scared. I get up and sit on the edge of her bed.

I grab her arm and shake them a little. "Aniya you didn't kill him. Even if you did you will be fine. Marco was found trying to find you. Javier his brother was found also. Jarvis was found in his basement dead."

Aniya reaches up and hugs me. "I thank you so much. You didn't have to do this but you did. How are my friends?", she asks.

"Dominique went to social services to try and find her baby's father address. She should be back in a few hours. Kiera had a little girl.. she named her Aniya.", I inform her. She starts crying of joy and hugs me again.

The door busts open and Tremaine stops in the doorway. He sees Aniya and breaks down. I leave out of the room to give them some time. Out in the hallway stands Angela and a little girl. Angela walks over to me and hugs me.

"I'm so scared to go in there. Is she okay?", she asks me.

"Angela.. I know you are scared but you should go and see her. I wish I could have the same chance as you.", I admit. Angela nods her head and walks in. The little girl looks up at me and she has tears in her eyes. I lean down and smile at her. "And what's your name?"

"Tiana.", she replies looking down. She starts messing with the Tutu she has on.

"You must be a ballerina huh?", I ask her. She nods and looks around. Kiera comes out of the room in a wheelchair with the baby in her arms. Tiana sees the baby and gets happy.

"Hi detective!", Kiera beams. I'm glad that they are happy. "Hi cutie.. wanna see the baby?"

Tiana looks up at me and shakes her head no. "I gotta ask my daddy. He say no talk to strangers.", she says seriously. I chuckle and pick her up.

"Well this is your auntie's friend. She had a baby and she named her after your auntie. I think she wants to see you. Plus your Daddy won't mind.", I say. Tiana touches the baby and giggles. Kiera smiles and pinches Tiana's cheeks. "Kiera, Aniya's family is in there. You wanna come back later?", I ask her.

"Oh I was just letting her see the baby. But I'll come back later. Nice to meet you Tiana.",Kiera says. The nurse wheels Kiera off and smiles. I walk Tiana back into the room. They were in a group hug and crying tears of joy.

"TT!", Tiana wiggles away from me and ran to Aniya. She tried to jump on the hospital bed but she was too little. So Tre picked her up and placed her on Aniya's lap. This is a happy sight to see.

A N I Y A

Seeing all of my family was great. I thought that I really wasn't gonna see them again. I've missed them so much. So Detective Belvins got it where we don't have to go on trial. Which I really wasn't thinking about at this time. I just wanna finish school and spend time with my family.

Marco and Javier were convicted with a lot of things. They both are in prison and were on the most wanted list in Cuba. Tiana fell to sleep on my chest and mom went to get food. Tre looks over at me and smiles.

"You don't know how happy I am bruh. I've missed you so much. Niya I'm sorry for how I treated you before.", he tells me sounding sincere.

I flag him off and cough. My ribs feel a little bit better. I've been thanking God all day for protecting all of us. I hope the other few girls had a chance to leave too...... Even Lyn.   "Tre I'm just happy to be home. How is everyone else?"

"Daren had a baby. She a few months old. Tierra getting married and the rest of the crew been trying to find you... Juno opened a club up. He's been searching for you too. Also LJ's mom died last night.", he tells me. Damn this is a lot to take in. Ms. Lydia? She was so sweet! I have to make a way to her funeral. No matter how much I'm hurting I am going.

Jordan opening a club was a big one. I thought he would never change his life around. But people change and that's good. I'm glad he's making a difference. "Wow. When you find out about the funeral ... make sure you tell me. I wanna go.", I tell Tre.

He nods and looks at me sideways. "You ain't going to say anything about Juno? He did try to find yo ass. They had to literally follow him around for he wouldn't come and travel to Cuba. He really loves you Aniya. I started to hate him for a while because he didn't come around. That's when I realized that he didn't come around because we were a part of you. And you weren't there at the time."

I look down and play with Tiana's hair. "I still love him the same. I just don't know if I should see him just yet.", I explain. "Anyways where is Jr?"

"Surprisingly he's with Tierra and Justin. Tyler started crawling and they like best friends. But he's gonna be so happy to see you. He might even bust out crying.", Tre says. My heart flutters and I smile. I'm so happy to be back.

"I got Chipotle for Me, Tiana, and Tre. I know you were complaining about heart burn you had so I bought you Subway.", Mom hands me my sandwich and I smile. She takes Tiana away from me and smiles. "So your school heard that you were found. They plan on holding a clap in for you. Do you wanna go back to school? I know it's all so sudden."

"I wanna be home schooled from now on. I don't wanna be surrounded by so many people.", I tell her. Mom understands and tells me about how my counselor said I have all my credits and all I have to do is take my acceptance test for college and then I can graduate. I still don't know if I'm going to prom or walking across the stage for graduation. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

"Jordan and Tierra called to talk to you. ", mom informs me. I stop eating my sandwich at the sound of Jordan's name. It feels so unreal to hear about him. "But you can call back when you want. I'll give you some time with Kiera. We'll be at the hotel. You will be able to leave in the morning. Uncle Rashad got us a private flight back to New York. I Love you."

"I love y'all too.", They all hug me and walk out. Tre grabs Tiana from me and places a kiss on my forehead before leaving out. The nurse pushes Kiera in and she leaves out shutting the door behind her. "Oh my Kiera she is so beautiful."

I sit my food down beside me and pick her up. "I named her after you. Because if it wasn't for you... I would be dead right now. You saved all of us and I love you for that. That's also why I want you and Jordan to be her godparents. I know he doesn't know me but I hope I'll get a chance to meet him. ", Kiera says.

"I would love to be her godmother. Jordan would to .. he loves kids.", I respond. "I'm gonna call her little A. People are gonna be confused when you call our name."

Kiera starts laughing like the goof ball she is. We sit and talk for a long time. Little A looks a lot like Kiera, and Marco too. But she's innocent and she looks so peaceful. She's also gonna be a heartbreaker too. Someone knocks on the door and I tell them to come in. Dominique walks in with Detective Belvins.

Dom runs up to us and hugs us. "Oh my god she is so cute Kiera. ", she compliments. Kiera thanks her and a little boy that looks the same age as Tiana and Jr walks in. "Guys I want y'all to meet Sebastian. Sebastian this is your aunts Aniya and Kiera."

Sebastian looks around the room and sits in a chair. He looks down and Detective Belvins walks out of the room. He probably went to talk to the security guards outside of all of our room. He is dark skinned with a hair full of waves. He has little circle glasses too. He reminds me of that chipmunk Simon.

"Hi Sebastian.", Kiera greets. He simply waves and looks back down.

"He's been quiet all day. I'll tell you guys the rest of the story later. Are you guys going back home?", Dominique asks us. Kiera shrugs and I nod my head yeah.

"Yeah we are going back in the morning. Where are y'all going?"

"I have to stay here with my mom for a while until everything gets cleared with Sebastian. ", Dominique answers. "Kiera what about you?"

Kiera shrugs her shoulders and rubs at her eyes. "I don't have any family.", she says. Her voice is cracking and I feel so bad.

"Kiera you can come with me. We have more than enough space at home. Besides I don't wanna be away from you guys.", I suggest. Kiera's eyes light up and she smiles big.

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asks.

"Of course. That's why Dominique and Sebastian are gonna come visit too.", I say. Sebastian looks up and I flag him over. He walks over to me looking so shy. "So tell me about yourself."

Dominique picks Sebastian up and he sits down on my lap. He fiddles with his fingers and smiles "I like toys.", he says. I giggle and Dominique wheels Keira back to her room.

"Really? You have to come and play with my nephew. He loves toys too. You know who Simon is?", I ask him curious. He looks at me and squints his little eyes.

"Simon is a chipmunk. He ugly!", he yells.

"No he isn't. He is soooooooooo cute. Just like you . Honestly I've always wanted to meet a little kid that looks like him. He's also really smart. So if anyone ever tells you different...ignore them. They just wish they could look like you. "

Sebastian cracks a smile and I hand him a sun chip. He gladly takes it and crunches into it. We both giggle at the sound. Once again I thank God for delivering me back safely after these long six months.

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 36
This is a story about a preachers daughter going through life and how romance came into play when she didn't expect it. Erica is an 18 year old, shy...
1.8K 92 31
Sometimes your better half is right next to you... 17 year old Kristyn is catching hell from every direction! She had to find love somewhere. Overloo...
104K 4.1K 16
When 23 year old Ebony moves out on her own everything changes. Being shy and introverted from everyone , but close friends and family keeps Ebony fr...
994 0 30
People come and go. You just have to be patient and the right person will come in your life, right? P.S~ watch out for some chapters The story is no...