Thug Love Hurts

By Jewel97

Diamond had been thru hell and back for at least seven years of her life! She thinks everything starts to go... More

Thug Love Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~ Funeral & Other Surprises
Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 46

70.4K 2.1K 383
By Jewel97

'Diamond put the damn gun down" Kjay says. LaNiya was screaming. I was shocked. I had just shot Unique. In the head at that.

She's still breathing" Jaheem says.

"I didnt mean to do it' I say dropping the gun. "Oh my fucking gosh .. I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT!"

"Bitch you just shot my sister" Dontrell says holding a gun up to me.

"I wish you would fuck nigga!" Kjay says taking out his glock. 

"Put the fucking guns down" Meek says.

"Bitch I should be shooting you" I say pointing the gun towards him. "My life has been hell since I met you"

"Tried to rape me, You killed Kreshawn, You shot Jaheem, Now the fucking school is on lockdown because of your ass" I say getting ready to pull the trigger on another person..

''Diamond put the gun down'' Joshua says.

'Do it for me please Diamond" Kjay says. I ease the gun down on the front desk. Before I know it Dontrell rushes for it an points it towards Kjay.

"Bitch nigga I never liked your ass" He says.

"Man chill with that shit.. That dont mean shoot me bruh" Kjay says pointing his gun toward Dontrell.

"What the fuck it means then?' he asks.

"Nigga put that shit down" Kjay says.

"Kjay you scared?" Meek asks getting up from the floor.

"Man yall dont gotta do this shit" Kjay says. He does look scared. But you cant blame him. When it comes to guns you hae no choice.

"Lets do it" an with that being said shots are fired every where. I duck an cover under the desk while LaNiya is screaming.

"PUT THE WEAPONS DOWWNNN!" Officers says as they rush in the office. FINALLY!

"Come on young ladies" says this black Cop who comes an help me and LaNiya up When I get up I see Kjay is on the ground with multiple bullets in him.

"KJAAYYY!" I scream trying to run towards him.

"Come on young lay' the cop says having to pick me up.

"KJAYY!" I scream out loud.

Everyone was at the hospital waiting on news for all three friends. We found out Unique was in critical condition. Her sister was her. She wanted to get to me so bad but the people wouldnt let her. Jaheem and Joshua had been shot in the arm. They were doing ok. My only concern was Kjay, Chantel & Honey.

"Wheres my baby?" Kjay mother says coming thru the hospital doors. I havent seen her since that argument we had.

"Wheres my babies!" she asks the front desk.

''Ma'am we're gonna need you to calm down" says the lady at the front desk. She walks away from the desk an comes towards me.

"If my son and daughter is dead im killing you" she says trying to get all in my face but Kim and Robert stands up.

"Umm excuse you.. Ima need you to come at somebody else like that not her.. She tried to help your son and daughter so dont be coming to her like she did something wrong" Kim says.

"Like the fuck I said.. Ima kill that bitch if something happens to them.. All her fucking fault anyway. Nasty ass bitch. You still fucking your daddy?" she asks. Kim swings at her causing the people in the hopsital to call sercurity.

"Calm down ma'am" the sercurity says to Kim.

"I'll be back" Robert says to me and LaNiya.

"Im so scared" she says while crying.

"Me too" I say closing my eyes.

Hours pass an we're still waitng. Kim was finally able to come back. The news was on an of course it was our school.

"Reporters say Meek Stevens is still on the ran. They caught one of the victums. He will be serving time in Jail no questions asked"

"That son of a bitch" Kim says shaking her head.

"Someone needs to kill him" Robert says. "Murk his ass"

"Family Of Kjay, Chantel and Honey" says this white lady. We all get up an walk toward her.

"Hows everyone?" Kim asks.

"We  helped Chantel make it thru.. Shes still in alot of pain... Kjay is doing fine too.. In pain also" she says.

"What about Honey?" I ask.

"We're so sorry. Honey passed away due to too many bullets by her heart. We weren't able to get to them in enough time. We are truly sorry" she says an walks away. LaNiya and I both start crying. Kim and Robert supports us both.

"Can I go see Kjay?" I ask. Kim nods her head. I make my way thru the hallways an find his room.

"Hello?" I say walking in.

"Diamond" he says while smiling at me.

"Hows it going?" I ask kissing him on the cheek.

'In alot of pain.. Youve been crying? whats wrong? Im ok.. My sister is ok... I believe Honey is ok too from what I heard about an hour ago. Everything is ok baby. Stop crying'' he says.

"Honey isnt ok.. She passed away" I say. He closes his eyes as I watch a few tears come out. "I cant take this shit no more Kjay". He's silent.  I watch as more tears flow down his face. I reach over an wipe them away.

'Dont cry.. You're making me cry" I say.

"Wheres Meek?" he asks.

"On the ran" I say. He breathes out slowly..

"Knock Knock" LaNiya says while pushing Jaheem in a wheelchair entering our room.

"Brodie" she says walking over to Kjay an kissing him on the cheek. 

"Im happy you're ok" she says hugging him tight.

"I aint gone be ok if you keep strangling me" he says making her laugh.

"Im sorry" she says laughing.

"How you doing bruh?" Jaheem asks.

"Im doing good... What bout you?" Kjay asks.

"Ever since LaNiya told me about Honey... Ion even know man... Its crazy like.. She was my first love an all.. Even tho we went thru hell and back I always cared for her.. I mean she carried my child I believe.. Only thing I can do now is take care of the kid" Jaheem says.

"I'll be here to help you" I say.

"Me to" LaNiya says.

"Count me in" Kjay says.

"Man we cant afford to lose anybody else" Joshua says while walking in with his arm casted up. Tyrone came in walking with him also. I ran up to him an give him a hug. He kisses my forehead.

"You right bruh.. We cant" Kjay says.

"Its time for us to start going everywhere together" Jaheem says.

"Not even that.. Time for us to lay low until this shit by passes.. You already know Meek on our ass still" Joshua says.

"So what yall saying?" I ask.

"We all need to come together in a house or something.. We all cant afford to lose nobody. Gshit" Joshua says.

"But live where?" LaNiya asks.

"Im pretty sure Kim will make some room. Chantel can room with you guys.. Kjay and Jaheem can room with me" Joshua says. Tyrone gives him a glance.

"Nigga you been on the couch anyway" he says making everyone laugh.

"Nigga you right... Shit Im just happy yall doing fine" ty says

"Sound like a plan to me" LaNiya says.

"Hey Hey hey" Kim says coming in the room with Robert.

"The person we need" Josh says while giving her a hug.

"Whats up?" Kim asks.

"We wanted to know if would all be able to live in the house with each other until things die down" Josh says.

"We cant afford to lose anybody else" I say.

"First Kreshawn... Then Honey.. Like whose next?" LaNiya asks.

"Thats why we need to stay together" Josh says. Kim and Robert looks at each other.

"Start packing" Robert says causing everybody to say"YESS"

"I should be out by tomorrow" Kjay says.

"I'll be here to pick you up" Robert says. 

''An chantel?" he asks.

"An her" he says.

"Can somebody drop me by my house to get my things... My mom is out of town anyway for a couple weeks... She'll be glad to know I was with somebody" Jaheem says.

"We can do that now" Kim says kissing his forehead.

"Lets set some rules for this living together" Robert says. "Most important rule of them all..... NO FUCKING IN MY HOUSE!" He says causing everyone to laugh.

"Yes sir" we all say still laughing. Hopefully this goes as we planned. We dont need to lose ANYONE ELSE.. An thats true.....

Didnt like the way I ended it.. But oh well 4 More chapters ;D

-300 Votes ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.9K 21
A TimeTayTem Fanfiction
187K 7.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
121K 5.9K 44
You must read the first and second part of The Plugs Son to fully understand this book.
47.6K 1.7K 28
NINE IS ABSOLUTLY EPIC! Just try to change my mind! I'm writing this just because I haven't seen a lot of Nine x Readers so I decided to contribute. ...