Fallen For Him (Editing)

AprilNSerenity által

CHIKLIT/ROMANCE "BULL! You still love that useless prick!" "Harley!" I cry, "It's not him that I want! I lo-"... Több

~ Prologue ~
Memories:Part 2
Useless Attempt: Part 3
Our History: Part 4
Unfamiliar Comforts: Part 5
The Hidden Path: Part 6
Endless Hope: Part 7
Confrontation: Part 8
The Beginning Of The Truth: Part 9
Shocked: Part 10
Fresh Start: Part 11
Close To Perfect: Part 12
Charles: Part 13
Starting Over: Part 14
Shady Helper: Part 15
The Bargain: Part 16
James Rolland: Part 17
The Rolland Controversy: Part 18
Sweet Memories: Part 19
Untold: Part 20
Bathroom Confessions: Part 21
Stuck In The Middle: Part 22
False Accusations: Part 23
A Piece Of The Pie: Part 24
Goodbye: Part 25
The Past: James - Part 26
Timed: James- Part 27
Night Shift: James - Part 28
The Escape: James- Part 29
Let Go: James - Part 30
Into The Night: Part 31
Comatose: Part 32
Panicked: 33
The Undercover Guardian: Part 34
My Choice: Part 35
CHAPTER 36: Unintentional Assault

A Night Time Visit: Part 1

233 18 45
AprilNSerenity által

Hi, everyone!

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to check out my story! Super hugs!!

Copyright of April Fitts. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without prior permission of the author, AprilFitts. Thank you!!!!

xoxoxox

I want to stop and give a special thank you to my wonderful friends and helpers who took the time to share with me positive feedback and suggestions as I learn day by day on how to improve on this wonderful journey of writing.

fearsome_hamster

StorytellerMike

MikleoKrein

You guys are awesome!

I want to also give a HUGE thank you for allowing me to be a part of you amazing contest! Thank you so, so much for these amazing awards!!

#1st Place Flower Awards by TheFlowersAwards by AllyM1989

#2nd Place The Butterfly Fly Away Awards 2017 by JustBu101

#3rd Place The Sanguine Awards by SanguineAwards

#3rd Place The Freedom Awards

#3rd Place The Dream Catcher Awards

P.S. I love feedback everyone!

I love to write, but you will probably find 1,000,000,000 grammatical errors, so with that in mind if you discover any.... please let me know in a positive way!

We are here to help each other!

Hugs you guys!

February 14, 2018: Present day

Why did I have to see him tonight? Especially on Valentine's Day.

Why couldn't I have avoided him just... I don't know, maybe a few more hundred centuries at least?

Life has finally been better, but now seeing him standing there... I don't know what I am going to do, it's not like I have a choice either way.

The sound of heavy footsteps shuffles through the bathroom door. My shoulders relax, the moment I hear his comforting voice.

"So, how did it go tonight?" My best friend, Harley Stones, asks as he walks behind me and borrows my hairbrush from the porcelain sink.

Harley begins to fix his already perfectly styled hair while I dry my own.

Looking towards the reflection in the mirror, I stare into his slate-grey eyes and ask with a raised eyebrow, "Do you want to tell me how you got in my house?"

Harley mimics me by raising his eyebrow just the same. He doesn't answer. Instead, he continues to brush his hair, making sure not to miss his feathered bangs at the top. "Do you want to tell me how your night went with, who was it again, Frank? "

Pressing a single finger upon the center of his lips he teases, "No, wait. That's not right...hmm, Steve! Yeah! Thaaat's it! How did it go with, Stevie Boy?"

"Eventful," I answer with a snippy tone as I yank my hairbrush from his hand and brush the tangled curls out of my hair, "and his name was, Allen not Steve."

He snickers as he crosses his arms and stands right behind me, "Eventful? You usually say, boring."

I glare into the mirror and watch as Harley stands there smiling innocently at me. I don't mean to brag, well okay I do. The man standing behind me as I said before, is my best friend. He is, let's just say what almost every woman wants in a guy; deep eyes that stare right through your soul, a flawless body from working out almost three hours every day, and a bottom that makes you want to grab it every moment he passes by you. The best part of all, Harley listens and cares about me. He doesn't sit in front of a television ignoring me when I need him, and he isn't off having sex with every piece that has two legs.

I also love that I can be myself around him. Makeup, no makeup, jogging pants with holes in them; right down to my leather miniskirt that has a slit clear up the side of my hips. Harley wouldn't care if I wore an outfit with my breast falling out of the top, nor would he care if my clothes were covered in stains. He loves me for me - even when I'm grumpy.

He has only one downfall. He's gay. Yes, that's right. He has no desire to be with me in that the way I wished he would be. I have dealt with this for many years. It is the painful truth. So, now I am forced to carry out every day looking for, Mr. Right.

"What happened?" He asked curiously.

"Well, it was eventful. So, just let it go, okay?" I say with a frustrated tone.

He steps closer to me and grabs the hairbrush back, "Liana Walsh, now you know as good as I do, the moment I walk out of this bathroom you are going to follow me to every corner of the house moping until you talk about it! So, spill. NOW!"

I respond sarcastically, "Well, since you asked so politely, the answer is still, NO!"

He rolls his eyes and runs his hand through his hair. Although he portrays himself as vigorous others, I know that running his hand through his hair is a sign of being close to his breaking point. I roll my eyes back towards him. I don't want to discuss my evening. I slam the brush down on the sink and walk past Harley, leaving him standing alone in the bathroom to put my clothes on.

I stomp into my unkempt bedroom and pull out from my tall maple-wood dresser a pair of navy-blue, cotton high-cut underwear. Afterward, I walk over towards my closet and grab a pair of comfortable denim jeans and a navy-blue t-shirt to wear around the house. I spread my outfit across the mattress and begin to grab my underwear first. Harley strides into the room and stands next to my bed.

"Go away, Harley," I mumbled more to myself than him. I slip on my underwear while Harley impatiently taps his leather boot on the hardwood floor. I reach on the bed to grab my jeans, but Harley snatches them and hides them behind his back.

"Harley! Give me my pants back!"

"No," he answers firmly.

I attempt to reach behind his back, but he steps further away. "Harley! I need my pants! Give them to me, now!"

A silent breath slips past Harley's lips causing several strands of hair to blow about. He begins to purposely fold my pants one single crease at a time. As a smirk slides across his face, he dares me in a taunting manner to make the next move, "Just so you know, I don't care if you leave this house with or without clothes," he pauses not looking away from my pleading eyes as he tucks my pants under his armpit, "Liana Walsh, you, my dear, are going to tell me what happened tonight. Either way is up to you."

Defeat. Total defeat.

I look him up and down with a cross expression, "Ugh. Fine. I will tell you, but only if you don't ask a bunch of questions!"

He wrinkles his nose and eyebrows as if he was sucking on a lemon, "Me? Why Liana, you know me better than that."

I roll my eyes. He always wants to know. It is if he has to know every detail of any guy I interact with no matter how old or young. It has been this way ever since the day it happened. Still, tonight I am just not in the mood for his badgering. I begin to walk towards the closet again and say in a frustrated manner, "Ugh. Whatever, Harley!"

He walks swiftly pass me and blocks the small opening to my closet with his hands upon the door frame. He lifts an eyebrow up mischievously, daring me to make the next move. I look him up and down, scrutinizing just how I may win this argument. I cross my arms and demand, "Harley! Move!"

He continues to stand in the way, leaning in closer as he waits impatiently for an answer, "Well?"

I take a deep breath. I cannot help but stare at Harley's flawless body- wishing he wasn't so perfect... and yes, wishing he wasn't gay, but there was also another man that pulled at my heartstrings just as much once upon a time.

I look away remembering the painful past and answer solemnly, "Fine. The date...it was going great until I saw... him, okay?"

Harley runs his hand through his hair once again. It was almost as if he knew, but he had to hear the harsh reality for himself, "Who?"

I whisper, "James."

The bottom of this page will be dedicated to my idea of, Liana and Harley. Everybody has their own idea of what they would look like. I would love to hear from everyone what your vision is!

Please comment your casting ideas right here!

What do you think?

Does Liam Hemsworth look like, Harley?

How about a shout out to Jennifer Lawrence as, Liana?

I hope you like them!

Please don't forget to let me know how I am doing!

Hugs, comments, love, and suggestions below please! xoxoxox

TAG TIME!

I love when people give me feedback! And oooo so drool worthy!

Look at another possible casting character could be for, Harley! Thank you MikleoKrein , I need to go get my bucket now!

Let's give a cheer for, Nick Bateman !!

(soooo hottttt lolol)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

843 65 24
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
9.8K 411 28
| COMPLETED | IN PROGRESS OF REWRITING | Cameron shouldn't have kissed his childhood friend at that party, that one kiss forced him to choose between...
52.3K 751 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...