His Beautiful Nightmare 》Volt...

By Hitoshxii

An aging alien warns Team Voltron of the Galra's greatest monster. Something fast. Something that can tear ap... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Note
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
After Notes

Chapter 64

4.3K 225 48
By Hitoshxii

Marina grinned slyly when she heard the paladin's scream.

Then a rustling in the corner caught her attention.

Azalea's body moved.

She was dead!, Marina thought angrily. She was about to go over there when Azalea yanked the chains out of the wall entirely.

Marina froze in amazement, then pure horror.

Azalea stood up, ripping the shackles from her wrists as if they were string. The her metal gloves and boots glowed a violent yellow, as did her eyes. Her pale skin changed into a deep lavender shade, and her short hair became a deep violet. Her ears grew twice in size, making her look like a desert fox. The dark hybrid marking stood out like a lighthouse on her face.

With light-speed movements, she appeared in front of Marina.

Marina threw a punch at her, but her fist was caught.

Nightmare grinned, revealing that her canines had grown also, making her seem like a rabid animal.

"I hope you missed me", Nighntmare laughed, and effortlessly drove Marina through the wall.

Marina coughed and immediately jumped back to her feet.

Nightmare stepped through the hole in the wall, chuckling. A wide grin was plastered to her face, making her look like a complete psychopath.

She raised her hands and sharp debris of metal swirled around her.

"Playtime big sis!", she laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.3K 37
The paladins go on a mission to take down a Galra base, as they free the prisoners, they also come across a little someone on the ship as well. Who i...
90.4K 2.8K 37
At long last, your eighteenth birthday has approached. You made a promise to yourself long ago that you would escape the ordeal of living with your n...
19.3K 666 17
ⓘ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...
35.4K 1K 22
When the team first went to make an alliance with the Blades of Marmora, there was an emergency, and Keith was the only representative. This means th...