Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 44

245K 7.7K 3.7K
By dreannaxoxo16

Natalia POV

I was hurt.

I was so hurt that he could even possibly think that I don't want him, that I don't want to be seen with him.

After I battled in my mind countless of times about the feelings I have for him after a couple of weeks working for him. Knowing that it was wrong because I was his personal assistant, and he was my boss.

After I would stay up nights tossing and turning because I was wondering what he was doing with Stacey, and calling myself stupid because I knew it was nothing to stressed over.

Finally, the way I accepted him in my life and Miya, I mean I moved in with the guy with only knowing him for only a few, and he still thinks I don't want him?

So, it hurts when I go through all that over him, and he doesn't see that. I know this is new to him, and I know that he's scared because he doesn't want to get hurt.

However, he is so stubborn, and prideful that it hurts his ego to admit that he's afraid. Which is fine, but it's not okay when he's taking his anger out on me because of his personal mixed feelings.

I would never use him, how could I ever? Especially the situation with Julian Miyas father. He used me, and he didn't have a care in the world for Miya and I and that was painful.

So why would I inflict that pain onto someone else?

I was doing some last touches to my outfit, looking in the mirror before we left. I was placing diamond earrings​ in my ears, with a matching necklace

I looked in the mirror satisfied with what I was wearing. I had settled on a lavender dress, that flowed just below my feet, the back was shown, and so were my shoulders and a little of my chest. However, it wasn't too inappropriate.

My hair was in big curls falling around my shoulders, and face. I had light purple eyeshadow, with eyeliner on the bottom and my wing on the top with mascara that made my brown eyes pop.

I took a shower in my bedroom, and was getting ready in my bathroom. Usually I'll be with Asher in his room, but obviously that's not going to work because we just got in an argument so...

Besides I wanted a break from him before we went to dinner with his family. I also stay in my room most of time anyway just because Asher works late nights so he's only here like 3 times a week.

However, when he is here I stay the night in his bed with him which were my favorite nights of the week anyway.

I looked myself over again in the bathroom smoothing my hands over my dress turning every direction to get good views from all sides.

When I turned to my right and looked on the upper corner of the mirror I saw Asher there leaning on the bathroom door, staring at me.

He we dress in a black suit, with a dressy white under shirt. He had a black bow tie clipped to his suit. His hair was slicked back with a few hair strands falling on either side of his eyes like always. And he looked painfully good like always.

I broke eye contact with him, and tried to look for something to put away, but nothing was left out because when I get ready I usually clean as I go.

Dang it Natalia you couldn't just be messy this one time? I thought to myself. So, I just looked down.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked quietly

"Not long"

I snapped my head up when I heard shuffling from his feet. He walked towards me and leaned on the sink beside me, putting his hands behind him while placing his palms on the counter.

However, I just looked down and nodded. It was silent for a while, but I felt his eyes on me still. He finally broke the silence.

"Natalia-

"I don't want to argue, so if that's what you're trying to do then please leave." I said whining to him.

"I'm not asking you to argue." He said firmly.

I rolled my eyes at this comment and looked down.

"And I'm not leaving because I want to stay here and talk before we go out and have dinner."

I was still looking down, waiting for him to continue to speak which he did.

"I'm sorry" He said.

I snapped my head up to him and finally responded. "Sorry isn't going to make it right Ash-"

"I know it isn't" He said cutting off my sentence.

"However, I did something wrong, and I'm apologizing because that's what you do when your wrong. And I'm expressing how I'm feeling because that what I need to work on just like you said. So yes, I know sorry may not cut it, but I barely say it, and I genuinely feel sorry."

"Thank you, Asher for apologizing but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm not the bad guy here."

"I know."

"And I don't deserve to be yelled at or treated badly because you don't know what you’re feeling."

"I know."

"I'm trying to help, and be with you Asher. But I can't get in your head if you don't let me in. I can't feel for you, if you keep pushing me away." I said finally.

"I know." He said in almost a strained whisper. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand into his.

He cradled my hand into his chest and kissed it. I closed my eyes savoring the touch of his lips to my skin. I opened them up quickly to not look like a creeper.

I looked at him and stared in his eyes looking for a hidden emotion, but all I saw was sadness.

"I wouldn't be in a relationship, If I didn't want to. But I want to, and I want you. I said yes to us, and I don't the regret a minute of it. I walked into this relationship like a toddler not knowing how to walk, or even crawl sometimes." He said chuckling a little bit.

"But I promise that I will work on myself, and to communicate better. Only because it's you I'm working for, and you're my Natalia."

Once he finished speaking he stood up, and bend down to my lips capturing them in his own.

He kissed me slowly tasting every inch of me. His lips made thoughts run wild in my mind. After a while he separated from me slowly looking in my eyes.

He then kissed me on my cheek and whispered in my ear. "Just wait for me to play catch up Natalia please, because I'm trying."

He pulled back, looked at our hands and smiled a little. He caressed my palm with his thumb, and squeezed it gently before he let go of it, and walked out of the bathroom door.

I took the hand that he was holding into my other one, and just looked at it. Replaying what just happened.

I can't believe he said all that. He was trying, and that actually put a smile to my face he was actually trying.

I snapped out of it, and shut the light off the bathroom door and headed downstairs.

Asher had Miya in his hands turning her in his arms making her laugh. He finally stopped when Miya yelled Mama.

He put her down and she ran to me in my arms. I picked her up and looked at her. Asher did a pretty good job.

He dressed her for the first time. She was dressed in a small lavender poufy dress with little white flowers. She had matching white shoes with lavenders dots covering them.

Her hair was in a curly pointy tail, with curly bangs. I did that part because Lord knows he couldn't handle Miyas hair.

I mean she was fully black, and we all know the struggle when it comes to our thick hair.

"You ready baby girl?" I asked her.

She nodded excitedly, and clasped her hands behind my neck. We all walked out grabbing our coats, with Miya in my arms and Asher behind us.

I put her in the car seat, buckled her in, and shut the car door. I then went into passenger seat closing the door behind me as well.

While we were driving I looked at Asher. Even though he has his episodes where he blows up, or he gets snappy. There's a side of him that I would never change. The side he shows with my daughter, and myself.

Those moments that he shows his sensitive side, are the ones that I would never trade for the world.

Like in the bathroom 20 minutes ago, those moments were bliss...

I grabbed his hand that was sat on the arm rest, and held it to my stomach. He looked down at our hands, and then up at me giving me a soft smile.

I then put my other hand through his hair. He titled his head back a little bit more feeling my touch while still driving.

We finally pulled up to the restaurant, we both got out of the car. However, Asher unbuckled Miya and lifted her from the car seat.

He held her in his arms, and we walked towards the door and opened it.

He talked to the host, about the reservations. She nodded her head any guided us towards  the back of the restaurant.

We came up to the table. I immediately spotted William, Elizabeth, and another woman.

I'm guessing his sister because she looked just like him. She had bright blue eyes, and jet-black hair that went all the way to her back.

She wore a simple black dress with matching high heels. She literally jumped up with her parents once they spotted us as well.

Elizabeth took Miya from Asher's hand and hugged her tightly. While William was pinching her cheeks from behind them.

She was giggling while looking at Asher's parents she looked so happy. I greeted them, until I finally came up to Asher's sister.

"You must be Natalia!" She said practically yelling in my ear.

"Yeah I am-"

She engulfed me in a hug, and squeezed me tightly. She let go looking at me with a bright smile.

"It's so nice to meet you, my name is Julie!" She said.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said smiling brightly.

I liked her so much already. She was really bright. She reminded me of another Tracey, but even more happy?

She looked away from me to look at Miya in Elizabeth arms.

"Oh, my gosh your daughter is so cute. Aww can I just take her home with me?" She said looking at Miya touching her little arm however Miya shield away into Asher's mother’s arms more.

"Thank you, and don't mind her it takes her a long time to get used to people." I said.

"Oh, it's okay we have all the time in the world." She said looking at Miya speaking in a baby voice.

At this scene, I giggle a little bit, I never imagined Asher to have a sister like this. I mean he was so serious while she was not...?

"Oh, and don't act different now, give your sister a hug!" She said yelling at her brother.

He smiled wide and picked her up and gave her a huge hug. She giggled wrapping her arms around him.

Wow I never saw him that happy, only when he was with Miya honestly. He put her down, and they got started talking.

We finally all sat down and begin to eat and talk.
******
After about two hours. When everyone was stuffed, and talked out we got up from the table ready to leave.

It was amazing Julie and we talked, however Asher and her literally couldn't stop talking to each other. They acted so cute together. It was like they were in their own little bubble.

You can't tell they were really close, they acted like kids during the whole dinner, not even acting like their age. They were playing around, and doing the normal brother and sister fighting, just like I did with my brother when we were younger.

"It was nice seeing you again darling, we need to do this soon." William said giving me a kiss on the cheek as his wife did as well.

I smiled at them agreeing and said our goodbyes. Julie came up to me last, speaking to me.

"I would go over the whole thing about you better not break my brother's heart before I break your face." She said.

After an awkward silence, we both started busted out laughing for the longest time. When we finally sobered up she looked at me and spoke up once again.

"But really I never seen him this happy, I know that you won’t break his heart not like Victoria did." She said looking at Asher playing with Miya.

"Victoria?" I questioned her.

She teared her eyes away from them for a second and looked up at me shocked. She probably realized that she wasn't supposed to say anything or the fact that Asher hasn't told me yet.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"No, it's okay it's kind of hard for him to open up so.." I said letting my words linger in the air.

"Yeah, tell me about it" she said laughing a little bit.

After that we didn't say much so we said our last goodbyes and walked out together.

"That was nice" I said looking at Asher while holding Miya in my arms.

"Yeah, it was." He said smiling a little.

He turned from me and looked up, but he stopped walking and was frozen in spot.

I turned around and was going to say something but he was looking past me towards somebody.

I looked where he was looking at and there stood a beautiful women. She had red/brown hair, bright green eyes, and a heavenly figure to match.

She had a lovely face, that would definitely put mine to shame. Her eyes looked past me as well looking at Asher.

I heard the name that I just heard a second ago coming from Julie from his own mouth

"Victoria?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 18.9K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
193K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
7.7K 155 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...