The Bad Boy and My Cookie

ElaBearXx tarafından

❧♚☙ "Hey! That's my cookies you're stomping on!" My blue eyes meeting his dark blue ones. "What are you gonna... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Big bad troll
Chapter 2: Are you on drugs?
Chapter 3: Screw you pickles for being heavy
Chapter 4: I'm feisty and I know it
Chapter 5:This is Amazayn
Chapter 6: makes me want to lick them
Chapter 7: Blunt Confessions
Chapter 8: Getting kicked out
Chapter 9: The Bet
Chapter 10: Who won the challenge?
Chapter 11: Being Nervous
Chapter 12: New students
Chapter 13: Black Magic
Chapter 14: DUFF became HOT
Chapter 15: How did I get here?
Chapter 16: Freaking Out
Chapter 17: A promise
Chapter 18: Explanation
Chapter 19: Jealousy
Chapter 20: Epic Fail
A/N
Chapter 21: I'm sorry
Chapter 22: The Surprise D! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: The suprise D! (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Another level
Chapter 25: Abducted
Chapter 26: Revealed
Chapter 27: Super ninja
Chapter 28: Thoughts
Chapter 29: Madness
Chapter 30: Clumsy girl
Chapter 31: Bella famiglia
Chapter 32: Peeping Todd
Chapter 33: The Agreement
Chapter 35: What is Love?
Chapter 36: The Untold Story
Chapter 37: The dream
Chapter 38: This isn't the end
Epilogue
Q/A
EC: The proposal
THE IMPORTANT MEETING
READ FOR A SURPRISE!

Chapter 34: The Unspoken Truth

74.3K 2.5K 585
ElaBearXx tarafından

♡♥Ellie's P.O.V

It was now lunch time and I'm a complete mess. I was currently at the library hiding and the same time, calming myself down and yes, I skipped all my classes scared of bumping my way to one of the bad boys and them finding out.

I can't tell them, not even Chase who knows the truth. I can't risk their lives, kinda funny because I'm risking my lives for them right?

I have to do it, alone. The fear of not making it out alive is strong but what kept me in my toes is the thought of protecting my little brother and everyone else.

I need to put a stop to this.

But first, I need to collect myself. It's been 15 minutes since lunch started and I know the boys are probably looking for me including Alec.

I took a deep breath before trying to tame my wild hair, which I gripped hard earlier making it messy. I took a deep breath and wipe any possible tears that were left on my face and fixed my wrinkled shirt.

I was still shaking, my hands trembling at the image of my little brother pointed with a gun.

My tears were at bay but I held them back. I needed to be strong, not only for me but for everyone else.

I made my way to cafeteria, occasionally looking left and right even behind my back scared of someone coming up behind me.

I managed to arrived at the cafeteria without being kidnap. I let out a relieved breath before wiping away a cold sweat on my forehead.

I scanned the room, my eyes looking for the boys and spotted them immediately. Todd was waving at me frantically along with him was the boys including Alec and Ark.

Despite my troubles, I managed to let out a smile and without even thinking, my feet were already making their way towards them.

"Hii,"I greeted, offering them an apologetic smile.

The boys had worried looks on their faces even Todd but he hid it with a soft grin. I moved my eyes to Alec and was already met with his electric blue ones.

I held my breath because he was looking at me suspiciously and intensely. His eyes dropped a bit downwards and his brows furrowed immensely.

I looked down to see what the cause of his expression and almost slapped myself when I noticed it was my trembling hands he was looking at.

My heart thudded dangerously as I fisted my trembling hands and offered him a cheery look.

"Sorry, I'm late. Mr. Pimp was being more mean and held us back." I lied easily, guilt immediately swarming my insides.

I sat next to the empty seat next to Alec. My shoulder slightly bumping with him, The boys nodded in understanding before they continued what they were talking about. I let out a small breath of relief before darting my eyes back to Alec.

I almost sh-t myself when I saw him already looking at me again and it seem as if he caught my little white lie.

I offered him a fake smile,"You seem quiet." I pointed out, whilst acting dumb.

Alec suddenly stood up,"Ellie and I will be going somewhere. See you later." He said before pulling me out of my seat.

"Ooh! They're gonna go to the janitor's closet and perform a hot steamy make out session!" Todd said, clapping his hands.

The boys let out a chuckle as we made our way out of the cafeteria. Alec's hand that was holding my arm felt colder and colder every second.

The fear of him finding out made me panic. I struggled against him but he kept a firm grip on my arm.

"Alec? Where are we going?" I asked, my heart thumping wildly.

He didn't answer and continued to hold me until we reached the entrance door of the school.

He turned to me,"Did something happen?" He asked, his eyes scanning my face with any reaction.

I felt my stomach drop at the question but I keep my composure calm.

"No, why did you ask?" I asked innocently.

"You're hiding something from me Ellie, I can see it in you." Alec said, cutting to the chase.

"What are you talking about?" I asked dumbly.

"Stop acting dumb Ellie, it's not working. What happened afer I left? Why were you late?" Alec snapped, his eyes growing colder.

I opened my mouth but was cut off by him.

"Don't bother lying to me because I know when you're lying." He growled.

"As I said earlier, Mr. pimp held us back for a few minutes and made us do some extra work. That's why I'm late, Nothing happened Alec, quit being paranoid." I muttered quietly.

I'm sorry.

"I went to your classroom earlier to fetch you but I found out nobody has seen you attending your classes. Now quit fucking lying to me and tell me!" He snapped, losing his patience.

"Nothing happened Alec," I mumbled out, my lips sealed in a firm line.

I could feel myself snapping in seconds. Each words adding more guilt into my already heavy heart.

"I hate being lied to Ellie, You better tell me because I'll know the truth one way or another,"He said, his tone was now cold and distant.

Gone was the Alec that I liked and replaced with the bad boy that everyone feared.

"Nothing. Happened." I said, each word held a firm tone in them.

He let out a frustrated growl,"Why? Why won't you tell me? Why won't you let me help you?" He exclaimed, his hands holding unto my shoulders.

Despite Alec's face being cold, distant and angry. What made me completely break was the look of helplessness in his eyes. It was as if he can't stand me suffering without him helping. It was not only physically hurting him but mentally also.

"Because if telling you the truth means you hurting and probably dying then I'd rather tell you a lie than risk it!" I suddenly shouted out.

My calm composure crumbling in seconds. All the pent up frustrations, sadness, guilt, and fear flowed out into my tears.

As my composure crumbled, it came with my knees weakening but I forced myself to stand. I choked on a sob as my heart thudded tightly making it impossible for me to breath.

Alec frozed at my words,"W-what are you talking about?" He stammered out.

"It was Annie and Valentino who kidnapped me. Valentino has been betraying you along with Annie. They're working with the other gang to try and wipe you out," I revealed.

Each words brought a feeling of relief through me. A sense of peace that finally after so long, I managed to tell him.

"What?" Alec whispered, taking a step back.

I looked up to him and felt my peace diminished in seconds. Alec's face was now masked in horror, disbelief, betrayal, and most of all hurt.

"Alec," I pained out, my eyes gathering new sets of tears.

"Y-you knew," He whispered, disbelief plastered in his face.

"Yes but I did i-"

"Why? Why would you hide this from me?" Alec asked, his tone accusing and angry.

I felt my heart drop and my stomach felt sick. I covered my mouth with my hand as I felt my bile rise.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Alec. I-I thought that if I told you this you'd completely break and I couldn't stand seeing you h-hurt and s-"

"That's not your decision to make, It's my decision wether I get hurt over it or not! It's my decision wether I suffer or not! It's my decision wether I let myself break or not and it's my decision wether I trust you or not but I did," He said, each words breaking my already broken heart.

"I did, I trusted you," He repeated," and it's your choice, your choice to prove it to me that you deserve it." He fumed, his fists clenching tightly.

"Y-you have to understand,"I cried, grasping his arm tightly.

He flinched at my touch. The pain in my heart was now unexplainable. I felt like I was drowning and couldn't breath.

"No no no, I'm sorry Alec. Please, you have to believe me that I-i did it for your own good. I couldn't stand seeing you hurt or broken because you've been through so much. You deserve so much that's why I did, please." I begged, my voice was hoarse and crusty.

"I," Alec started, his face blank of emotions making it harder for me to understand.

"I need time to think,"He stated, his tone cold before walking off.

"Don't go, please." I whispered, my voice full of desperation.

He stopped but didn't turned,"You know, I could have gone through all that pain knowing you were there for me but now, I don't even know anymore." He muttered, before completely walking away.

Each step away from me, made it harder for me to breathe. My heart felt like it was stabbed over and over with no remorse.

I fell to my knees, a complete crying mess. I could feel snots running down to my face along with my tears.

"Ellie? What happened Ellie?" A warm body kneeled down next to me.

I looked up with my teary eyes to see Chase kneeling next to my body. The twins were looking at me with worry and Todd looked down sadly.

"I-He knows, I-i told him the truth. He hates me Chase! He walked out! What am I going to do?" I shooked my head pathetically.

"Calm down Red, your going to pass out if you continue crying." Chase murmurs, wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't Chase, it hurts so much." I whimpered, not returning his hug.

"We'll go talk to him," Hayden said, looking at the direction where Alec went.

"Don't worry Ellie, It'll be okay." Jayden piped in, before offering me a sad smile and walking off with Hayden.

The bell rang indicating it was time to start the next class. Todd looked worriedly at me then, at the direction of the cafeteria.

"Do you want to leave?" Todd asked, looking at me intently.

I sniffled before nodding slowly.

"Okay, let's go before prying eyes see you." Todd said softly.

"Can you walk?" Chase asked, worry evident in his tone.

Todd rolled his eyes," Of course she can  but at this situation, she can't because she's mentally in pain. Carry her, you dumbass." Todd pointed out, crossing his arms.

Chase gave him a deep glare before turning to me with an questioning look.
I took a deep breath before nodding again. I was not in the mood walk neither talking.

Chase proceeded to put his arm under my knees and back before standing swiftly. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he carried me out of school.

We made our way to the parking lot with Todd taking confident steps. I sighed tiredly before resting my head on Chase's shoulder.

I heard him breath sharply and I looked up to him, his dark eyes connecting to my light ones.

"I'm sorry, Am I heavy? Wait, of course I am. You can bring me down now, I'll walk." I croaked out, mentally grimacing at my hoarse voice.

His grip on me tighten,"You're light as a feather. Don't worry about it." He said gruffly.

I was about to reply when Todd suddenly stopped.

"Why you'd stop?" Chase asked, his tone alert.

"I don't have my car today. The twins and I rode the bus remember?" Todd said, sheepishly grinning.

Chase sighed,"Here," Throwing something to Todd.

He caught it with ease before his eyes widen at the sight of the car keys,"Oh my god! You're letting me drive your car?! You're finally accepting me as your bestfriend! Oh god, This is big! Like a really big step to our friendsh-" Todd let out a gasp as Chase punched him on the shoulder, hard.

I didn't even know how he managed that with him carrying me.

"Shut up and let's go." Chase muttered before making his way to his car.

Todd grumbled as he entered the car while Chase rolled his eyes and proceeded to place me on the passenger seat.

"Did you really have to hit me?" Todd asked as he started the engine.

"Just shut up and drive,"Chase ordered, glaring at Todd.

We were out of school in minutes and silence lingered in the car as Todd drived smoothly. Chase was in the backseat texting someone over the phone.

"We're going to my house blue, is that alright with you?" Todd asked, giving me a sideway glance.

I nodded,"Thank you," I muttered after a few minutes of silence.

"For what?" Todd asked, giving me a side glance.

"For not leaving me, for understanding and helping me," I said softly, looking down at my hands.

"It's nothing Red, you're part of the group now and we wouldn't want to see you suffer," Chase chimed in, clearing his throat awkwardly.

Todd grinned before nodding enthusiastically,"I agree with Chase. We'll always be here for you." He said, offering me a genuine smile.

We were too caught up talking that we didn't have enought time to register the unfamiliar car that was going for us at a fast speed.

The last thing I heard was Todd shouting something and a loud screech of tires before everything went black.

♡♥ A/N NOTE♡♥

SURPRISE UPDATE MY COOKIES

FIRST OF ALL,

LET US ALL RAISE OUR COOKIES UP BEFORE GIVING IT A HUGE BITE FOR REACHING 210K READS, 8K votes, and 2K comments.

YOU EACH DESERVE A HUGE COOKIE, AN OVERFLOWING THANK YOU, AND A BIG BEAR HUG FROM ME

Tbh, this was the most hardest chapter to update in the story because there is so many emotions expressed in the chapter.

Is the chapter okay? I mean did I fully expressed the emotions well?

QOTD: Was there ever a point in your life where everything you bottled up just exploded?

Honestly, I have a hard time expressing my feelings to others since I'm used to it being bottled up and doing Ellie's confession to Alec made me struggle for a bit because I felt like it's much easier to keep it in than to express or say something that's been bottled up for quite some time but honestly, I realized that there's nothing wrong in expressing or revealing something to someone you're close with. It actually feels great to know that someone is there for you despite your life being crumbled up like a paper. You just have to find the right people who you think deserves to know something about you and has the privilege to carry and protect it as if it was their darkest secret.

I love you cookies and do remember that whatever you're going through is to make you more stronger for the upcoming challenges in your life😘

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

-ELABEARXX

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.8K 500 26
I looked up from his hand to his face and let me tell you he was pretty good looking. I mean he looked like every other boy except he had stubble and...
7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
5.1K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...