Unexpected Thug Love *The Seq...

By ReenahK

Sequel to Unexpected Thug Love More

Unexpected Thug Love *The Sequel*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter *13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q&A
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

104K 2.1K 657
By ReenahK

*Aery POV*

I'm so exited! I can't believe Smoke asked me to marry him! I had no clue this was going to happen. I know we gone have a wonderful life together. I can't wait till I tell everybody and show them my ring!!! They gone shit they pants man.

We packed up and got in the car. Niala cried cuz she didn't wanna go. I was kind of sad, too but we have to go back to our lives. Niala eventually fell asleep which gave me and Smoke a chance to talk about this whole engagement thing.

"I see yu keep staring at your ring....yu like it?" Smoke asked.

"Of course, baby! I love it!" I said still admiring it.

"I'm glad yu like it." He said smiling while looking at the road.

"This must have cost a fortune..." I said looking at all the diamonds.

"Baby, I'll spend my last dime on you. And yu ain't gotta worry about how much it cost." He said.

"Awwwww..I can't wait to be your wife, Smoke. We can finally be a real family." I said.

"And I can't wait for yu to be my wife. Then I can finally get that pussy. " He said. I laughed at him.

"Yu laughing but I'm so serious. Imma tear that shit up on our honeymoon. Yu the only girl I have EVER waited on. Don't get me wrong, yu worth it...but be prepared. It's gone be a long night. A nigga backed up." He said. I ctfu. He was SO serious.

"Omg...bae. Yu too much." I said.

"I know..." he said.

"So when are we gonna start planning the wedding??" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"Well...we ain't doing shit now. We can go over the little shit as we driving home." He said. I was practically jumping up and down in my seat.

"Damn baby, calm down! Yu happier then a white girl pulling up at Starbucks in a pair of Spandex and wearing her favorite pair of Uggs." He said. I CTFU!!

A/N: No Offense White Girls...Love y'all :) But y'all be Lovin Some Uggs and Spandex. And Starbucks is y'all life.

"I'm sorry!! I'm just really exited..." I said.

"I am too, but check this. I want our colors to be money green and bullet silver. And I want yu to walk down the aisle to All My Life by K-Ci and JoJo. Its gone be beautiful. We gone have erbody in tears!" He said.

"Including Me." I said.

"I know bae. Its gone be just that beautiful." He said. I thought he was jokin....but he wasn't.

"No! Its gone be just that ratchet." I said.

"What?? Yu don't think you'll look good in a green dress?" He asked. Lawd,I gotta teach this nigga everything.

"I know I'll look good in a green dress..that's not the point. The part I don't like...is green being a main color. We can have touches of green...but not a whole damn green theme. My wedding ain't gone look like no leprechaun circus in a forest of evergreen's. " I said. He laughed.

"Okay baby. I agree with yu." He said.

"When are we getting married, anyway?" I asked.

"I wanted it to be like...three months after yu have Babygirl. Something like that." He said. Then his phone started ringing. He answered it.

"Yo!!" He said. I could hear someone talking all loud in his phone.

"Forreal!?" He said and his eyes got big. I'm thinkin something wrong??

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked concerned.

"Iight, We'll be there as soon as we touch base." He said.

"Wats wrong??" I asked getting irritated. I fell like something going on. He swatted at me and kept listening. I arched my top lip at him. This nigga makin my ass itch.

"Iight nigga. I'll see yu." he said then hung up.

"Now can yu tell me wats goin on? Got me worried n shit." I said.

"Stylz just went into labor like a hour ago." He said. I got happy.

"Yay!! My God Daughter is almost here!!" Right after I said that my smile faded away. I felt like a bad friend. I wasn't helping her. I was supposed to be there. I know Djaay don't know wtf he doin. He's probably panicking just as much as she is.

I guess Smoke seen the way I was lookin.

"I know yu thinkin bout something, baby..so gone an tell me." He said.

"I fell like a bad friend." I said.

"How so?" He asked. I explained to him all the reasons I felt bad. He patiently listened.

"Awl baby, Don't feel bad. She understands." He said placing his hand on my thigh.

"She knows our situation. Yu can't be superwoman and be everywhere at one time. She knows we going as fast as we can to get to the hospital." He said.

"This is exactly why I love yu. You're always comforting me when I get overwhelmed or stressed" I said getting exited all over again. I can't believe I'm marrying this man. He's been my rock since Ray passed. And he has really stepped up since we dated back in Dayhill. I truly love him.

"And this is exactly why I asked to to marry me. You hate disappointing people. You're thoughtful. You keep promises. You're honest. Beautiful. Intelligent. Trustworthy. Dependable. Strong. Patient. You're a great mother to Niala. And yu ain't one to gossip or be in the streets. " He said.

"I was watching yu sleep last night and I started to think about all the things I just said. I had to ask God why he sent me yu. You're perfect. Out of all the people who probably deserve yu more than I do, he sent yu to me. I'm thankful he did..because you have given me everything I need." He said.

"Bae, stop. Yu gone make me cry. But I'm just as flawed as anyone else" I said.

"You might be, but I don't see any imperfections." He said.

"And don't be so hard on yourself. You've come a long way since high school." I said. Niala woke up and started fussing.

"What's wrong pretty girl?" I asked her.

"Tummy." she said pointing to her belly.

"You hungry, baby?" Smoke asked her. She nodded her head yes.

"Soon as I see somewhere to eat we'll stop." Smoke said.

We eventually pulled up at an IHop.  Smoke took Niala out her car seat and we walked in. The waitress seated us and we ordered our drinks.

"What yu want Niala?" I asked picking up her kids menu.

"Nuggets." She said.

"They don't have chicken nuggets baby. They got chicken strips. Yu want that?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. I have her back her menu and she colored.

"What yu getting baby?" I asked Smoke.

"Uhh...The Cheesesteak." He said.

"Ooh that sounds really good. I think imma get that too." I said. My mouth is watering already.

"Hi! My name is Ashley and I'll be your server today. Do you guys know wat yu wanna eat?" Our waitress said. She looked like a little kid, lol. But She was pretty, brown skinned, really short (Like me), and very petite. She had ass tho.

"Ummmm...y-"

"Ashley?" Smoke looked up at the waitress.

"Smoke?" the waitress asked.

"Awwwww man!! I ain't seen yu in forever!" Smoke said getting up to hug her. I was totally lost. It was funny tho cuz she only came up to the middle of his chest. I guess that's why people laugh at me and Smoke when we hug.

"I know!!! " The waitress said.

"Oh, baby. This is my childhood friend Ashley. And Ashley, this is my fiancé Aeryelle." He said. That sounded so good coming from him. 'My fiancé Aeryelle'.

"Nice to meet you!!!" She said as she waved.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"You are so beautiful, Aeryelle. And you are glowing!" She said.

"Well I am pregnant..that might be the reason." I said sarcastically.

"Damn,I didn't even notice! Your bump is sooooo adorable tho." She said.

"Thank you! "

"And yalls daughter is the cutest little girl." She said.

"Thank you." We both said.

"I wish mine was that well behaved." she said.

"You got kids? Miss 'I ain't got time'." Smoke said. They both laughed. I guess it was an insider.

"I have a daughter. I love her but she bad as hell." She said.

"Where her daddy?" Smoke asked. She sucked her teeth,rolled her eyes and shifted all her weight to her left leg.

"Somewhere entertaining his other 2 baby mamas." She said.

"You don't even look old enough to have a daughter." I said smiling at her.

"Girl I know. I get that all the time. I'm nineteen tho, and my daughter three. The only thing I hate about the way I look is that I can't get into some places. They be thinking I'm a damn kid. Then I be tryna shake my ass in the club, and people be lookin at me sideways." She said. She had me dying.

"You cuttin up, Ash." Smoke said.

"Oh, let me take y'all order for this baby over here starve." She said referring to Niala.

"Well, Babygirl wants the chicken strip plate, I want a cheesesteak with fries and Aery want the same."Smoke said.

"Oh, Can I get extra cheese on my cheesesteak? And can I have cheese and brown gravy on my fries, please?" I asked. Since I been pregnant I been craving cheese and stuff with gravy on it.

"Yas. Lawd them cheese and gravy fries be bussin." Ashley said writing on her little notebook thing.

"Girl I know." I said.

"Well imma go drop yalls orders off and your food should be ready in a little bit." Ashley said and she walked off to the next table.

"She seems cool as hell. " I said.

"She is. That was my lil buddy." He said lookin off.

"What's wrong bae?" I asked.

"Nothin..just thinkin about who her K baby daddy could be. And it better not be Chico." Smoke said.

"Who is Chico? And why he can't be Ashley baby daddy?" I asked.

"Chico is my sister ex. He used to put his hands on her and control her. He wouldn't let her out the house at one point in time. I threatened to kill his ass if he came anywhere near her again. Then he started liking Ash. I didn't think she liked him back so I ain't worry bout it. Then I moved to Dayhill. Me and Ashley lost contact. This my first tine seeing her in a long ass time." Smoke said. He looked really mad.

"Babe, it ain't nothing you can do about it now. They done already had a baby together. If he is her baby daddy." I said.

"You right. I need to let it go." He said.

*35 minutes later*

We head gotten our food, eaten, and now we was bout to leave. Ashley was takin our plates and stuff.

"Well it was nice seeing you Smoke. And it was nice meeting you Aeryelle. And you too, pretty girl." She said tickling Niala.

"It was nice meeting you too! I hope this ain't the last time I see you." I said.

"Oh, since our daughters are the same age, they should have a play date. That would leave us to talk about grown woman stuff." Ashley said. I agreed. She wished us a nice day and left the receipt.

Smoke left a hundred dollar bill for her tip.

"Bae, Is our cool with yu if I leave my number?" He asked.

"Yea, baby. I'm not gone get salty cuz yu left your number with you're bestfriend. I'm not a jealous hoe." I said. Smoke left his number and we headed to the front counter. Smoke paid for the food and we got in the car. We got back on the highway and headed to the hospital.

*2 hours later*

I swear y'all ain't never seen a pregnant bitch run ass fast as I did into that damn hospital. Smoke was yelling for me to stop running. I didn't listen to him, my best friend was in labor!

I asked the lady at the front desk which room she was in. She gave me the room number and I got on the elevator. I got off the elevator and walked to the room. I knocked and then entered.

"You supposed to wait till somebody say 'Come In' to open the door." Stylz said.

"Girl bye. This 2014. We don't do that no mo." I said.

"Hey Djaay." I said hugging him.

"Wassup?" he asked.

"Chillin." I said walking over to Stylz.

"How you feelin boo?" I asked leaning over to hug her.

"Good, now that they gave me that epidural." She said. I looked at Djaay and he looked stressed.

"Yu good, Djaay?" I asked.

"Yea. Just a lil nervous." He said.

"You wanna go get something to eat? You look a little flushed." I asked.

"You gone be alright while I go, babe?" He asked Stylz.

"Yea, I'll be fine." she said.

He got up and left.

"He is such a good boyfriend." Stylz said.

"He seems like he is..." I said.

"Where is everybody at?" I asked.

"My mama say she on her way. But that was 3 hours ago. We tried texting and calling her. We ain't heard from her." Stylz said. She looked disappointed.

"Damn. Where Djaay moms?" I asked. She started to smile.

"She so sweet. She went to go get me some Zaxby's ice."She said.

"Awwwww...she is nice, cuz Zaxby's a long ways away." I said.

"Yea. She been there for me throughout this whole pregnancy. While my own mama ain't did shit." She said.

"Yea.. Lemme see wats going on with her." I said dialing her number. It rung twice and she answered. I heard the TV hella loud in the back. Her ass ain't even left yet.

"Hello" She said.

"Hey." I said.

"Aeryelle?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am" I said.

"How yu been girl? I haven't talked to you in a while." She said.

"I know...but wassup?" I asked referring to the reason she want here with her daughter.

"Wat you mean?" She asked.

"Yu know wat I'm taking about. Why yu not here with your baby?" I asked.

"Look, don't start." She said.

"Wat yu mean don't start. You should be here supporting her." I said.

"I'm not coming up there until that boy leaves." She said.

"Your daughter is having a baby and the only thing you worried about is Djaay being here?" I asked.

"I don't like him." She said.

"You trifling. If you can't put your dislike for Djaay aside to come support your daughter, then yu ain't got no business being in this baby life. Your a grown ass woman, holding grudges." I hung up the phone. I looked over at Stylz and she was crying. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Its gone be okay, you got everybody yu need right here. That's all that matters."

=======================

What you think?

Excuse my mistakes.

Comment.

Vote.

Read my other books.

Tell me some good books to read.

I be bored sometimes. Ya feel me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 15K 50
Est.2020
Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

23K 708 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out
63.8K 3.2K 26
No description just read 🙃
2.3K 144 31
Part two to forever young love