Thorin's love for me: True lo...

By Lady_Oakenshield

A young dwarf woman called Safur moves to the blue mountains. She is the sister of Bofur and Bombur and the c... More

Chapter 1 New arrival
Chapter 2 We meet again
Chapter 3 party time
Chapter 4 Living with Thorin
Chapter 5 trying to fit in
Chapter 6 the forest
Chapter 7 family problems
Chapter 8 picking up the pieces
Chapter 9 the beach
Chapter 10 The hospital
Chapter 12 Thorin finds out
Chapter 13 Lovely day
Chapter 14 Thorin's surprise
Chapter 15 the end of the story

Chapter 11 Thorin loses it

414 16 1
By Lady_Oakenshield

Chapter 11
Thorin loses it

I looked at Thorin. He was just standing in the garden smoking and reading a letter. It was calm for a while. He kicked a chair over and snarled. He growled.
"Argh!! You little...!" I heard Thorin yell. I walked away. Thorin stepped in.
"Hey Thorin. Why are you so grumpy?" I asked hugging him from behind.
"Hum." He huffed. I let go of Thorin. He turned round.
"Two things. One is that I might be losing my job. The second one is that I have always wanted to say something to you. Well give you something but I get too nervous to tell you." He said. I sighed.
"No need to get nervous. When you can tell me, tell me. Okay?" I asked. Thorin nodded an walked away from me. I watched him walk into his room. I walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a couple of pans and some food to cook the tea. I cut all the food and put it into the stew. I waited for the food to cook. But my head started to throb. I didn't remember anything after that. I had fainted. 1 hour later I woke up in bed. But I never saw Thorin. But I heard him cooking the tea and talking to someone.
"I better go and make sure she is fine Balin." I heard Thorin say. He walked threw the door. Thorin walked down to the bedside.
"Are you alright?" He asked. I smiled.
"Yes." I replied. Thorin stroked my head and kissed my cheek.
"I will see you later Safur." He smiled. Thorin walked out. I fell asleep. What is wrong with him? He doesn't seem to be his usual self.

2 hours later, I woke up. Balin was by my side.
"Afternoon." He smiled.
"Where is Thorin?" I asked. Balin lost his smile.
"He has to get his job back. He said I should look after you till he comes back. I think it is better if you stay in bed all day Safur." Said Balin. I nodded.
"I will bring you your tea." He said. Balin walked out the room. I reached for my book but changed my mind. Balin came in with my tea. He smiled and gave it to me. I ate all of it and gave it back to Balin.
"Do you want anything?" He asked.
"I was going to get my writing books and pen." I said. Balin got them and gave them to me. He smiled and walked out of the room. I started writing. It was a letter for Thorin. It read:
Dear my love,

I hope that you will be fine. I just can't stay here long. I will have to leave. I don't want to but it is better for me. You are treating me nice but your problems are stopping me from keeping an eye on my own health. I am so sorry.

Lots of Love from your girlfriend Safur

I put the letter on the side and walked out the room with my bag. I sneaked out of the house and to my brothers home. Could I do this? I knocked on the door. Bofur answered.
"Well sister. Came back?" Smiled
Bofur. He let me in. I looked at Bofur.
"Thorin hasn't hurt ya?" He asked. I shook my head.
"No I had to leave for my health. I left a letter for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
374K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
79.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...