Zodiac Boarding

By lauren_3_aqua

What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boa... More

Chapter 1-meeting my life
Chapter 2-Roomies! Help me..
Chapter 3-Flirtations
Chapter 4-MOOD + FOOD!
Chapter 5-Dents,Balloons and help
Chapter 6-Party time!
Chapter 7-Prep
Chapter 8-Slip splash....and bash
Chapter 9-play nice! Okay this makes no sense!
Chapter 10-Powers and ropes
Chapter 11-What I think!?um..boring
Chapter 12-Relaxation time and Bye Bye
Chapter 13-We are not in this together-not with you
Chapter 14-Revenge is sweet,rules are bitter, and my flirtations are salty
Chapter 15-Think. Splash and kaboom
Chapter 16-If only...why am I so jelous over power?
Chapter 17-Arch vs sundaes
Chapter 18-School still sucks
Chapter 19-Using my pow! Ers...
Chapter 20-We Split and act idiotic!
Chapter 21-Emerald?so not right.
Chapter 22-Sapphire can be in pictures and rings
Chapter 23-Hey! Look! Over ear!
Chapter 24-hey hey hey question clif
Chapter 25-FINALLY GREEN STONE
Chapter 26-Diving competitions and dirty dishes
Chapter 27-Dives, nopes! and envelopes
Chapter 28-No breaks, that is just our fate
Chapter 29-Tree, tree, and card
Chapter 30-Oh my Stars!ILike it.
Chapter 31-Yellow...Yellow...Yellow! Purple and red!
Chapter 32-Oh helllllllllmet please
Chapter 33-Logical? What is that? We don't know!
Chapter 34-Don't anger the masked men
Chapter 35-Did they all sleep walk?
Chapter 36-This cave is as dark as night
Chapter 37-Shhhh no talking!
Chapter 38-Oh f-WHY?
Chapter 39-End the task
Chapter 40-Kick some grass
Chapter 41-Don't even
Chapter 42-Explaining the situation
Chapter 43-Packing or attacking?
Chapter 44-Maybe we can change
Chapter 46-Finding your way through fears
Chapter 47-We won't leave
Chapter 48-Here we are..all along
New book!

Chapter 45-That growling sound is nice

905 26 15
By lauren_3_aqua

Lyla's POV

"Are we taking anything?"I pop my head out of the bottom of my bed. My shoes tend to hide under here.

"Clothes on your body, Paige and Shor said they would get the other stuff,"Autumn says digging through her purse to find some gum.

"I am bringing headphones. People are animals,"Shelby notes and I nod.

"Your phone too?"I ask.

"No! Are you kidding me! I found our that Mrs.Astro puts chips in them!"Autumn reminds me.

"Oh...right,"I agree and shove my phone in the draw next to my bed.

If we weren't doing this, we would be leaving tomorrow to go "home" and suffer. Instead, we are going to-who the heck knows land. I never get informed on anything here.

"What about an iPod?"I question letting my body sink into my cozy bed.

"When it dies you will regret ever bringing it. It is just one more thing you are going to have to worry about loosing,"Shelby informs me.

"True,"I nod at her logic. "I am lazy so that is a good point!"

"So you have no idea where we are going?"Shelby pipes up.

"Nope,"I reply.

"You're funny! I don't pay attention to that stuff,"Autumn laughs.

"Are we using the buss because that seems like a stupid idea,"I ask.

"I think they decided to go on feet. Somewhere close where they wouldn't think of looking,"Shelby answers.

"Probably somewhere near the school, which I barley ever got a chance to learn in,"Autumn says adding a single laugh. That is true. With all those mission we never really went to school. "Good thing because that girl had a thing for Gavin,"She adds through gritted teeth.

Now it is my turn to chuckle. "If he had some girl repellent, he would have used it,"I tell her.

"Probably true,"She nods and stands up. "I am hungry,"She declares.

She exits and makes her way downstairs. For once, I am not hungry. I think I am too worried to worry about my stomach's needs. I really hope this works for us. If not, we can kiss everything we have goodbye.

It as if Shelby is now a mind ready like Gianna and Gavin. "I hope this works,"She sighs and I sigh too.

"Me too, me too,"I nod sitting up.

"We are one big firework when put together, I think it will work. We just have to stick by each other this time,"Shelby points out and I smile. "That's what Samuel said to me."

"That is true for sure,"I agree.

There is a knock on the door and it makes me jump up for a second.

"I have brownies!"I hear a male voice call and Shelby rushes to the door and opens it within seconds.

When someone is lazy, just yell what they like. It should do the trick.

"Autumn missed out,"I joke. Actually, I am not really joking. Brownies are the bomb in my opinion. Shelby laughs as she opens the door.

"She really did,"Shelby nods letting Gavin enter. Oh she really did miss out. He hands me a brownie as Shelby takes one wait-two for herself.

He looks around the room and looks back towards us after examining it.

"Where's my precious season,"He frowns, which makes me choke on my brownie. These brownies are so good though. They don't deserve me.

"Getting food,"Shelby responds.

"Cheating on my brownies, I see,"He squints looking down at the plate.

"You could say that,"I nod.

"I thought my brownies and her had something special,"He jokingly puts a hand on his heart. Or at least I think he is joking, he looks pretty serious.

There are sudden footsteps as Autumn arrives behind Gavin. She is carrying a fun size bag of chips/air and a box of bakery goods.

"Why are you her.."she trails off as she sniffs the air. "Brownies!"She cheers and runs to Gavin's plate. He backs up and puts a hand in front of the plate.
This action makes Autumn angry. I mean, you don't tease with food!

"Put the food down first, missy,"He orders and she drops her food.

I let out a small gasp. Is that food abuse really worth the brownies. I guess it depends on who you are.

She takes on and he smiles. "Another reason I came here was to tell you that we are leaving in ten minutes,"He comments and I gulp down my brownie. We are leaving already?

"Why so early?"Shelby questions.

"Mrs.Astro will be here sooner than we though according to some people. So we have to leave soon,"He explains and I nod reclaiming some air back. I never knew brownies could be so dangerous. Dangerous, yet delicious.

"Oh okay,"Autumn nods.

"We should probably head down now, make sure you grab a coat,"He adds.

I get up and grab my red cost before heading out behind them. This is it. This is the moment we have been waiting for. This will determine and show her we aren't going down without a fight. We will rebel for this.

We head down the stairs and are greeted with the others. They all have their coats and are having small concessions. I sit down Next to Lindsey and Ariel.

"Did he kiss you?"I hear Lindsey asks Ariel as I sit down. Okay then.

"What? Who?"I pipe in.

"Ariel is telling me a Logan story,"She amusingly smirks at Ariel and wiggles her shoulders. Ariel nudges her.

"Ooh so did he kiss you?"I tease.

"Let's change the subject,"Ariel suggests and Lindsey and I exchange a sly look. The look of doubt.

"Are you ready?"Lindsey questions me letting the Ariel and Logan thing go.

"I hope so,"I admit.

"Eh, at least you are being positive. Ariel keeps doubting us,"She says poling Ariel in the side of her arm.

"It's it my fault every time we do something there is almost death,"She. Shrugs and I see her point.

"Not this time!"Lindsey exclaims.

"I hope your right,"Ariel mutters.

"There we go. Hope is a good work!"Lindsey jokes and Ariel just shakes her head and smiles at her.

"Alright everyone!"Shor pipes up in a booming voice. "File out!"He nervously directs. "She is coming any minute!"

"Is that our cue?"Collin cuts in and he Shor nods. Collin and Patrick head to the kitchen to probably get something. Vincent gets up and helps too. Maybe some supplies.

"Come on people!"Tanner orders.

"Don't forget the flashlights!"Tess reminds Shor and he nods picking up a black duffle bag.

We all file out through the back door and take the path towards the school's garden. Our gardens connect so this is a pretty east escape.

We are two minutes into the walk when Callie shouts something.

"Don't step on the tulips!"Callie screams as the group of boys. There is the Callie I remember a little better.

The boys send her amused glares as they step away from the tulips and head near the roses. She lets them hough. Why? That is because Roses have thorns and thrones are fun. By "fun" I mean, hurtful.

We listen as curses and grunts fills the air as they step around roses.
They all decided to become smart and finally step away and join the main path along with the rest of us.

That growling sound was nice. It made laughter form in my throat because of the stupidity of them all.

Aden, Patrick, Luke, and Gavin all trudge through the path feeling their rose wounds. I keep in my laughter.

"That will teach them,"Callie whispers nodding and I give her a high five.

"Luke will never learn,"I caution and she lets out a small chuckle and nods.

We walk for a five more minutes approaching the school. I wonder where they are taking us. They better not be forcing us to learn. My brain is too worried to learn right now.

Paige and Shor stop as we approach a brick building. Not the school though. A building next to the school.

Crystal takes a flashlight and shines it over the door in confusion. She shrugs and puts the flashlight back.

"There is nothing special,"She shrugs.

"That's what you think?"Paige smiles.

"How did you know about this?"Vanesa pipes in.

"Had to escape some people too many times,"Shor explains.

"Oh?"Sonya laughs.

"Don't ask,"He glares at his friend.

"I went here once too!"Gianna suddenly says admiring the brick.

"Really?"Shor raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I went here to practice my magic,"She informs him and he nods. "Remember, Austin?"

Austin nods. "Yeah I looked like I took a shower,"He chuckles.

"What is it?"Logan questions breaking the story time.

"Don't worry about that. We aren't going into it,"Paige assures.

"Where are we going then?"Clayton asks the question on most of our minds. Shor turns around and smirks at us and Paige laughs.

"Under it,"They say in unison.

Oh great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 50 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
175K 4.9K 47
Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagittarius #1 in zodiacsigns #1 in Horoscope...
101K 2.8K 34
The 'Signs in the Sky' are what keeps the world of Equatilia at peace. For many years, these signs had prevented for things going wrong in their wor...