Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Baby Shower.

47.7K 785 381
By SapphireFox

Chapter 31:

Sophia's POV:

I awake to find Jake's right arm under my waist, pulling me closer to him. He places his head on my belly, while stroking it at the same time with his left hand. He places several small, dry kisses around my belly button.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" he breaths lightly in my ear, making me shiver with pleasure. My smile widens slightly.

"Morning, baby!" He always wakes me up in the sweetest ways possible. As I lie peacefully on our bed, I feel his soft, delicate fingers running down my belly with feather like touches and his lips brush across my shoulder lightly, his breath making me tingle all over. I look down at him and lace my fingers through his before looking into his eyes. He gazes deeply into my eyes and at that moment, I could see the man he is inside. The man I am so deeply in love with, the man who is so sweet, kind, caring, understanding, talented and absolutely perfect. Words cannot describe how much I love him.

He buries his face in my neck, wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. His face leans closer to my lips. He smiles and tilts his head. Then, ever so softly, his lips kiss mine. He presses forward and his lips touch my lips again. Still captivated by his eyes, I turn just a bit to see his eyes better. His lips brush against mine with the softness of a feather. My lips tingle and my stomach flutters with excitement. Nothing exists but him at the moment.

My heart races and I stare at him with love on my face and in my eyes. Every kiss always makes me flutter with excitement, I love being in love. He chuckles at me and smiles. Those beautiful dimples melt my heart every time. He strokes my belly one last time and wraps both arms around me. I feel so protected and loved in his arms that I never want to leave.

"I love you," he whispers and I grin with happiness. My life is fulfilled. "How are you today?"

"Great and you?" I ask.

"Amazing, I'm so happy to be finishing school today, finally the holidays are here."

"I know, now I can stay in bed all day starting from tonight." Jake chuckles and lifts his body up, stretching his arms and rotating his head and neck.

"We better get ready," he notes, getting out of the bed and going over to my side of the bed. I lie up and place my feet on the floor. Jake takes my back and arms and pulls me up slowly. I thank him and we get ready for school. He guides me down the stairs and we sit down to have our breakfast.

"Finally, Summer time," Zach exclaims with joy, "Woo-hoo!" He throws his hands up to the air and shakes them wildly.

"Zach, can you get me some cold water? It's really warm," I request, waving a newspaper in my face to try to cool me down. The Summer heat is making my pregnancy even harder.

"Lazy-ass," Zach mumbles. Zoey hits him with a cloth and places a cold glass of water in front of me.

"There you go, sweetie, and shut up, Zach, she's just turned thirty five weeks, the heat is tough on her," Zoey reminds, running a hand down my swollen belly.

"Thank you, Zoey," I say, sticking my tongue out at Zach. "I'm going for a nap later," I yawn.

"You should go back to bed. You don't need to come in today, it's the last day of school," Jake proposes.

"I'll be fine, I'll have one as soon as I get home," I promise.

"I don't know, I think you should go to sleep, you look tired," Jake declares, stroking my cheek. "You and the babies need the rest."

"Honestly, I'll be fine, baby," I assure him.

"Okay, if you're sure. Are you all ready?" Jake questions Zach and I.

"Let's go!" James chimes in, entering the room and spinning his car keys on his finger. "I see Sleeping Beauty's awake." James kisses the top of my head and I give him a hug.

"Help me up while you're at it, James," I order.

"Yes, boss," James answers, chuckling lightly. He stands me up and Jake walks me to the car. We arrive at school and it finishes early because it's the last day. I meet up with Jake and all the others at the end but before they noticed me, I hear something odd and suspicious.

"Okay, so tomorrow, and don't tell her," Jake tells them quietly. I cough loudly and they see me.

"Don't tell me what?" I demand to know, waiting impatiently.

"What makes you think we were talking about you?" Liam asks sheepishly.

"Oh, come on, I know it's about me. Tell me," I command. No one says a word and I get even more annoyed. "Jake, you better tell me, you know how moody I get with these mood swings."

"It's nothing, darling," Jake denies, taking my hands and squeezing them.

"Nothing is always something. There's no point hiding something from me, I'll always find out what it is," I confide.

"It's a surprise," Alex cuts in.

"Alex! Why did you have to tell her that?" Austin mutters, glaring at him.

"Aw, a surprise, please tell me," I plead. I always need to find out what's going to happen, it irritates me when I don't know what's going to happen.

"No, now forget you ever heard anything," Brad instructs.

"But I can't do that now that I know there's a surprise," I complain.

"You'll have to wait and see," Jake says, then, kisses my nose. I pout and look at each and every one of them with sadness.

"Don't give us that look," Bennett dictates.

"You're not going to make us feel guilty," Danny remarks.

"Honey, you'll love it, don't ruin the surprise," Emily informs.

"Okay, I won't, I'm sorry, thanks, everyone," I smile and give them all a hug each.

"You'll be happy you kept it a surprise once you find out what it is," Cameron promises.

"Now, let's all go for that meal we arranged," Charlie suggests, taking Emily's hand.

"Oh, I forgot about that. I'm exhausted, so I think I'm just going to go home," I mention.

"Aw, but we'll have fun, it won't be the same without you," Avril confesses, rubbing my arm up and down.

"Thanks but I'm so tired, I'll just meet up with all of you tomorrow," I compromise.

"Oh yeah, you will," Danny chuckles and Bennett hits his arm violently. "Ow!" Danny murmurs, rubbing over his bruised arm.

"Um, okay," I say with confusion.

"Never mind them, honey," Jake interjects quickly.

"Okay then. Bye, everyone! Have a good dinner and fun time," I announce. They all kiss my cheek and hug me goodbye.

"And you have a good rest. Make sure she does, Jake," Jayden insists, giving me a warm smile.

"I will, bye!" Jake says, waving goodbye.

"Bye!" they all chorus. Jake and I get into James' car and he drives home. I go straight up to bed with Jake and we undress.

"You don't have to sleep as well," I state, fluffing up a pillow before laying my head on it.

"I want to lie next to you and watch you sleep," Jake admits, lying up on his elbow.

"Creep," I joke and he laughs. "Kidding, it's sweet. Goodnight, honey."

"Night, my perfect girl, have a lovely sleep," he whispers as he leans into my ear. He lowers his head and kisses my cheek before moving over to my mouth. He gives me a prolonged, passionate, gentle kiss on the lips. He cups my cheek, pulls in closer to me and my baby bump hits off his hard chest and belly. I bite his lower lip for entrance and he happily grants me it by opening it. Our tongues mingle with each other and Jake runs his hands down my body, stopping at my waist. The babies kick Jake's belly and he chuckles into the kiss while I giggle. "I think the babies want me to stop hogging their mommy," Jake beams and I nod with agreement.

He pulls the sheets off us and looks down at my exposed, protruding belly. Jake lays a hand on my belly and kisses it twice. They respond back by kicking his hand. He nuzzles his nose against my belly then rests his cheek against it. He emits a gasp when they kick his cheek and then smiles proudly. He tackles my belly with soft kisses and whispers sweet words to them.

"I'm going to miss this," Jake acknowledges softly. "You know what I love most about you?" He strokes my hair and I lean up by my elbow also and stare at him as I wait for his answer. "Everything." I giggle and peck him on the lips. He runs his hands over my belly and kisses it nonstop. "And Daddy loves you both too. He really does, more than anything, little babies." I beam with happiness as I watch my boyfriend caressing my belly so lovingly. In that moment, I wanted to bury my face in his neck, wrap my arms around him and never let him go. "I can't wait to kiss you both, hug you to my chest, give you cuddles every day, play with you, feed you, watch you say your first words, watch you take your first steps, read to you, lift you, give you piggy back rides, watch you grow up, teach you how to ride a bike, take you to the beach and park for the first time and so much more. I can't wait to show you how much I love you both."

The more he goes on talking to them, the more I feel like he forgets I am in the room too. I never knew I could fall in love with someone this much. I love him too much to ever want to let him go. He has given me the best life possible. I have a perfect and loving fiancé, two little babies, caring and amazing family and friends and a huge house to live in. I'm so grateful to be given all this and I know I'm scared and worried for the future but I know everything will be fine as long as I have all those people in my life. I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice Jake had stopped kissing and talking to the babies and was instead staring at me with concern.

"What's wrong, baby? You're staring at the ceiling, there's nothing on it."

"I'm just thinking."

"About?" He cups my cheek and begins to caress it, each touch causing a gently tingle to overcome my body.

"You," I confide, gazing into his eyes. I look down as he laces my fingers through his and I look back up into his deep, dark brown eyes. He has never looked so beautiful before. He looks better than handsome, he looks drop dead orgasmic. The way his hair flops, the twinkle in his eye, his smile that makes me smile also; everything about him is just perfect and since I'm pregnant, my hormones are all over the place, I get quite turned on very easily. He grins and rests his head against my belly again. I tangle my fingers in his messy hair which completes his perfect look and then ruffle it up.

"Guess what?" I furrow my eyebrows down at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," I laugh. I love how he always tells me he loves me regardless if he just said it a minute beforehand. The man I love was staring right back at me with such love in his eyes. He has completed my life; it would be nothing without him.

"Go asleep now, darling." I comply by closing my eyes. I feel him kiss my lips one last time before hugging me to him. I fall asleep in his arms and awake a few hours later. I flutter my eyes a few times to fully wake up and when I feel fully awake and active, I check the alarm clock beside me for the time. It's eight thirty P.M. which means I slept for four hours. That was a really long nap; this pregnancy is taking it out of me. I turn my head to check on my Jake, expecting him to be watching me but, surprisingly, I find him asleep beside me with his hand resting on my belly.

I take his hand off me slowly so I don't wake him up and hold onto the counter beside my bed to help me up. After standing up, I reach over the bed and kiss Jake's forehead. I go to my dressing closet and take out one of Jake's jersey shirts. I pull it over my head and belly. I like wearing Jake's shirts because I can smell him off it and Jake told me before he loves when I wear them because he finds it sexy. It only goes past my ass just barely because of my baby bump sticking out so I put some shorts on underneath. I leave my bedroom and hold onto the barrister as I walk down the stairs. I go to the sitting room because I see a light on. My Mum looks up at me and smiles; she's doing some business work.

"Sorry, Mum, I won't disturb you," I say, about to head back out the door.

"Don't be silly, come here, sweetie," she proffers, moving over on the couch for me.

"Thanks." I sit beside her and she wraps an arm around my side. I have to do this weird crouch thing now to sit down and it's really annoying.

"Lie back, honey, I want a cuddle." I rest my head on her lap and she strokes my belly. "You've gotten so big. Time has flown by."

"I know," I sigh. She plays with my hair and kisses my forehead.

"My little girl's all grown up. Where did the time go?" she muses.

"I don't know, Mum, I say it'll continue to go by quickly," I assume.

"I hope not, I want to cherish every moment with you, Jake and the twins."

"Mum, I'm scared," I disclose, holding onto her tightly.

"Of what, baby?" she inquiries, hugging me back.

"Well, firstly of giving birth because that seems so painful and then I'm also afraid of being a bad mother."

"Are you kidding me? You're going to be a wonderful mother, honey. You already are and we all believe you'll be the best mother ever. As for giving birth, it's not that bad, people make it out to be worse than it is."

"But my labour could be really long and sore."

"My first one was the worst; the other two weren't so bad."

"Mum! That's not helping, I'm having my first!"

"Yes but, honey, you'll be fine. Everyone woman's different. We'll all be beside you and supporting you, you're strong and I believe you'll get through it fine," she reassures, poking my nose.

"I'm not looking forward to it," I utter.

"Just keep thinking about the twins and that'll get you through it. Jake had a chat with me too about being scared about the exact same things."

"I can understand why he'd be afraid of being a dad but why would he be nervous about the labour?"

"Because he doesn't want to see you in pain," she explains, "He loves you as much as it's possible, Soph, and he is dreading seeing you go through something that hurts you. He wants to take all the pain away from you and make him endure it instead."

"He's such a worry-guts."

"As are you, you're perfect for each other." I smirk at her and sit up.

"Should I say something to him and bring it up?"

"Well, as much as I tried to tell him you'd be fine, he was still worried. So, I would bring it up and make sure he knows you'll be fine and you don't mind. He got really upset; it took a while to cheer him up. Tell him that when he sees you go through it to not be scared or upset. As long as he knows everything will be okay, he'll be fine," she advises. I had no idea Jake was having thoughts like this. I don't want him getting upset at the thought of me going through pain.

"You should have told me, Mum," I point out.

"I know but he said not to tell you because he doesn't want to worry you. He knows you worry as much as he does."

"He's worse and he knows it."

"Be that as it may, you're still a pretty bad worrier. When the babies arrive, I don't want you to be worrying anymore, it affects your health and I'm concerned for you, honey, I don't want stress to overcome your life."

"I won't let it." Zach and James enter the room, pause to look at Mum and I and then sit down beside me.

"Is someone in trouble?" James sneers, tickling my sides. I laugh and slap his hands away.

"No, we're just having mother-daughter bonding time," Mum replies.

"You never have bonding time with me, Mum," Zach comments.

"We went to the cinema yesterday, Zach," she recalls.

"She loves Sophia more than me," Zach jests with a fake pout.

"Zach, you know I love you all equally, I have no favourites and I don't love one of you more than the others," she objects.

"If you did have favourites though, it would be Sophia," Zach says.

"No, it wouldn't be anyone because I'll never have favourites, now, shush for once, Zach," she interrupts, getting back to her business papers. I mumble as I try get into a comfortable position, this extra weight is making it difficult.

"Do you want us to get off so you can have more space, Soph?" James proffers.

"No, thanks, I feel tired again, do you mind if I rest my head against you?"

"Of course you can, there's no need to ask." I smile and place my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me for warmth and I close my eyes to rest them for a bit. Unexpectedly, I wake back up in my bedroom the next morning. I didn't mean to fall asleep; I just wanted a little relaxation and rest.

"You never told me you got back up," Jake observes from the other side of the bed, fully dressed. He's wearing something a bit formal which is odd, since we're just staying at home for the next five weeks.

"I didn't want to wake up, you looked peaceful."

"I woke up about an hour ago, I had a long sleep and so did you. You needed it; you should have longer sleeps like that from now on."

"I'm turning into a slob," I grumble and he grins at me.

"You're not, Soph, you're just pregnant."

"I've never experienced fatigue this bad before."

"Hopefully you won't have to for long."

"But now I feel quite energised, well, as energised a pregnant woman can get."

"We have to get going now; it's really late in the day." I check the alarm clock beside me and I almost have a heart attack when I see the time. It's 1:37 P.M!

"Jakey, you should have woke me up!"

"I couldn't, you needed your sleep. The surprise is on in less than an hour, so we should really get ready about now."

"Please tell me the surprise," I beg, giving him my puppy dog eyes that I know he can't resist.

"Ah-ah, you're not playing that trick on me," Jake chortles, covering his eyes. I lean over to him and kiss him while he can't see and he kisses back. "Thank you."

"For what, Jakey?"

"For being you and giving me everything I could ever hope for in life." If he keeps this up, I'll be in tears soon. "I was a player which I regret so much, but I have you to thank for making me a better man, I love you, darling."

"I love you too, Jakey, you'll never know how important you are to me."

"I do, because you're just as important to me, probably even more than I am to you. Without you, I'm nothing, sweetie, you're my rock." A move from our babies makes me take his hand and hold it to my baby bump.

"Guess who's moving again?" He smiles and kisses me passionately. "They adore their Daddy's touch."

"And I adore touching them, it's magical, I love this whole experience," he adds, caressing our babies. He leans over me and whispers loving words into my ear before biting at the sensitive spot behind my ear. I prevent myself from moaning by biting my lips and Jake leans over me. "I see you're wearing my shirt, you look very sexy, baby."

"Thank you, as do you," I say softly and seductively, pulling him by the shirt to my lips as he leans on all fours on top of me. One hand goes down to my shorts and the other starts to remove his shirt from me.

"Jake, you better wake Sophia up now," Zach calls, opening up the door after knocking on it quickly. "EW!" Jake gets off me and I pull my shirt down that was only showing my belly so far, thank God for that.

"Zach! Knock first!" I growl.

"I did!" Zach retorts.

"Yeah but you didn't wait for us to say if you could come in, instead you barged in here like it was your room!" I snarl and look over at Jake who is sheepishly looking at the floor.

"Isn't it a bit too late to be doing things like that?" Zach comments, glancing at my belly.

"No, our doctor said we could still do it, but it's not like we were going to," I snap.

"His hand was half way up your shirt and the other one was going into your pants, Sophia, I'm not stupid!" Zach snorts.

"Why is everyone using loud voices in here?" James breaks in, coming into my room too.

"I caught these two in the act," Zach says.

"Ew, Soph, at least lock the door," James apprises, cringing at the thought.

"We weren't doing anything," I say calmly so I don't stress.

"Yet," Zach concludes and we all chuckle a bit.

"Anyway, you'll have to make it a quickie because we have to go soon," James says and I almost have another heart attack from the shock of hearing him say "quickie".

"James, oh my God, I can't believe you said that," I gasp with shock as Zach and Jake burst out laughing.

"Come on, baby, let's get you ready," Jake says as he recovers from his laughing fit. He gets me up and the other two leave as I get dressed in a cute, cream dress that Jake had picked out from my closet. "You can wear something else; I just thought this would suit the occasion."

"No, I'll wear this, thanks, Jake." Jake puts my flats on for me since I wasn't able to bend down properly. When he finishes he looks up at me because he's kneeling on the ground and then he kisses my belly twice since he was already facing them.

"Baby," he starts and I look down at him with a smile, "I love you."

"I love you too," I repeat, smiling involuntarily. He gets back up and pecks my lips. He brushes my hair for me as I sit in front of my dressing table. "Thanks, servant." He smiles and kisses me, again. I love all these random kisses. I put on some light make up since I don't really need it and then straighten my hair. We both go to the bathroom and brush our teeth and, finally, go downstairs. "Wait, are you sure you don't want that quickie?" Jake jokes while holding in his laughter and I hit him playfully on the chest. It's bad enough Zach almost saw, and now my fiancé's making jokes about it.

"You two were quick," Zoey smirks slyly. James and Zach told her, I just know it. I glare over at them and they look sheepishly at me.

"Assholes," I mutter, retreating into Jake's arms so he can comfort me.

"Soph, don't let them get to you," Jake sympathises, stroking my hair.

"We're kidding, Sophia, you can never take a joke," Zach teases.

"That's because they're all about me!" I imply.

"Right, enough bickering, you two," James interjects, stopping this madness and stupidity.

"Are you okay? You don't feel any pains, do you?" Jake frets frantically.

"Yes, I'm fine, and no pains. They're not due for another five weeks, Jake; I doubt they're going to come today."

"I'm just making sure, you're stressing and that could cause a premature birth." He really does his homework. Now, I better hurry if I want to find out what this surprise is.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" I pull Jake's arms out of the room and start walking to the front door.

"Did you tell where we're going?" Zoey asks, chuckling at my impatience.

"No, she just wants to find out as soon as possible. Baby, you haven't had anything to eat yet, we can go after you have something," Jake says.

"I can have something at this surprise or after it," I assert.

"Fine but I'm bringing some food with me in case you get hungry in the car," Jake says.

"I'll bring it, Jake, you take Ms Excited out to the car," Zoey tells him. James and Zach follow us out to the car and get in behind me. Jake and I were in the front seats while they were in the back. Zoey gets in a minute later with the food in a bag and tells Jake she's ready. I wonder why everyone is wearing formal attires.

"This is going to be great!" Zoey squeals with excitement.

"Zo, can you tell me where we're going since Mr Bossy-Pants here won't tell me?" I beseech.

"I can't, honey, I don't want to ruin the surprise," she giggles.

"Not you too!" I miff. She nods sadly and I curse beneath my breath. "Actually, I am hungry now. Can I have something from the bag, Zoey?"

"Of course, honey," she answers, passing me the bag and I pick out a strawberry yoghurt to eat because I don't want to fill myself up too much in case the surprise is dinner. James ties a blindfold on me and I try to take it off but he had that knot tied tight.

"No peeking," James orders. I feel the car stop and people start to leave the car. They better not leave me alone in the car.

"Let's go, darling," Jake says, opening my door and holding me so he can guide me out in case I fall. He locks the car and holds onto my waist as he shows me to wherever the hell we are going. We stop and he whispers to me that I can take it off now. He starts to unwrap it from my eyes and I gasp as I see the crowd of people gathered before me.

"Surprise!" they cheer, laughing as I stare at them all with shock. Is this all for me?! It's a baby shower! I wish they told me I was having a baby shower! My family, Jake's family, our close friends and all the rest of our friends are here to celebrate with us. This is going to be a great day!

"Guys, I love you all so much!" I rejoice, ready to start crying. This is one of the sweetest things ever! How long have they been planning this surprise? I cover my eyes because I'm about to burst out crying with happiness. Jake hugs me tightly to him and I wave my hand in front of my face to prevent myself from crying. I won't cry, I won't cry! "Stupid hormones!" After I recover from my happy moment, I tackle Jake's lips with kisses and then scurry over to my friends to hug them. They each give me a long hug, a kiss on the cheek and a rub on the belly. "When did you organise this?!"

"We've been planning it for weeks," Jayden says, beaming at me.

"I can't believe I didn't find out! Thank you all! I'm so grateful!" I squeal. They all laugh and everyone gets to talking. I have a look around at the place, there was posters and signs saying, "Congrats!", tables and chairs, food and refreshments, a table full of presents and two doors for the bathroom. Jake had booked it at my favourite hotel! I find Jake with his family so I go over to them. I hug him from the behind and he wraps an arm around me while kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, I love you," I say with delight.

"You're welcome, baby, I'd anything for you. I love you too, so much," he says, a huge smile on his face.

"Aw!" Sarah, his step-sister, giggles. "You two are so perfect together!"

"They make a wonderful couple, I've never seen two people more suited for each other," Jake's Mum, Natalie, concurs.

"These two will be so lucky when they arrive," Tom, his dad, affirms, giving me a bright smile.

"We'll have to start planning the wedding after the twins are born," Maria, his step-mum, states. "I saw the most beautiful wedding dress; I think you'll love it!" Whoa, whoa, whoa, we still haven't decided on a date, we said we were going to wait a few years.

"I say we won't get married for a while after the twins are born, everything will just be too busy once they're here and I'd like to enjoy being a mother first for a while before I become a wife," I confide.

"I don't mind when as long as I have you," Jake confesses, caressing my cheek, "Oh, and I have another surprise when we get home."

"Aw, Jake, you spoil me!"

"You're my girl; of course I'm going to spoil you!"

"I feel bad now because it's always you doing things for me and never the other way around."

"You do so much more for me, Sophia, the fact that you're my girl is the best gift I could ever ask for so please don't feel bad, baby."

"My boy has become so soppy!" Natalie says, cupping Jake's cheek and kissing it.

"Ew, Mom," Jake grunts, wiping his cheek.

"Oi, you, let your mother kiss you, she misses you a lot now that you're gone and so do we. We only see you both at the weekends, you should come over more often, especially when the twins are here, I want to spend some time with my grandchildren," Tom says.

"Can I baby-sit them?" Sarah begs.

"We'll see when they're a few months old, Sarah, you're only fifteen, I don't think you'd be able to handle two babies by yourself," Jake says.

"I was really looking forward to minding them. Can I at least go to the park with you and them when they're born?" she asks.

"Definitely, you can come whenever you want and visit them anytime you want," I reply.

"Yay! Are they kicking?" she asks.

"See for yourself," I smile and she moves her hand onto my belly, feeling around for a kick. When she finds one, her face lights up. It's obvious Sarah is a girly girl and loves babies. We visit Jake's family every weekend and Sarah comes shopping with Avril, Emily and I a lot too so it's good that both Jake and I are close with each side of our families. I want the twins to have close relationships with everyone: all my friends and all our families.

"How are you finding it now? Is it difficult?" Maria questions.

"It's going great because I have everyone's full support. As for it physically, I don't think I can take it much longer and I want them out now," I respond.

"Luckily for you, there's not many weeks left," Tom reminds and I sigh with relief.

"Is it the backaches?" Natalie asks.

"Yeah and a few other factors, I'm so tired all day, I can't get in a comfortable position in bed, it takes me a while to sleep and my feet get so sore," I complain.

"Oh, honey, don't worry, it'll be gone soon," Natalie empathises, taking my hand and squeezing it tight.

"And then you can see the twins! Have you picked names yet?" Maria inquiries.

"Yes but we've decided not to tell anyone until they're born so it can be a surprise," Jake says.

"Aw, that's not fair!" Sarah disagrees with disappointment.

"It'll make the moment even more special though, Sarah," Maria speculates, trying to make it up to her.

"I suppose," Sarah smiles slightly, mulling it over.

"I'll be back soon, guys, I'm going to thank everyone else now. Thank you all for coming, it means so much to me!" I tell them.

"And thank you for inviting us," Tom says, "We're enjoying ourselves already." I smile at them before going over to my side of the family and Zoey then.

"Sweetie, you look gorgeous," Dad compliments.

"Thanks, Daddy, and thank you all for planning this, I love it!"

"We hoped you would," Mum says. "Do you want something to eat, honey?"

"I'll go get something now. Thanks again, my wonderful family. I love you all a lot." Technically Zoey isn't real family but I see her as a member of my family. They all smile at me and hug me hard. Jake stays with them while I go to get some food. I pick out a few things to eat and feel a tightening in my lower abdomen. I place my hand on the tightening and walk around for a few seconds and it stops almost instantly. Jayden comes over to me and rubs my back.

"Was that a contraction?" he asks.

"Yeah, it's stopped though, it wasn't too bad. I was meaning to ask how you're feeling when I was going to go over to you guys. I hope this isn't upsetting you or making you uncomfortable."

"Not at all, I'm doing great, I love seeing you happy. You don't need to worry about me being upset at times like this; I can control my emotions, Soph, well, most of the time."

"If you ever have a problem though, please tell me."

"I will, honey, now, let's go over to the guys and we can celebrate these babies."

He moves his hand onto my belly and rotates his thumb against my bump in a gentle rub. I smile as I nod in agreement and we go over to the others. I spend the rest of the day sharing a meal with all my loved ones, playing baby shower games and opening the presents I received. We got so many things for the twins; they're going to be the most spoilt babies ever! They all come back to my house with us for the last surprise which I'm eager to find out. As soon as we enter the house, Jake leads me up the stairs with a huge smile. The others follow behind us and we go down the long hall upstairs.

He stops outside one of the spare bedrooms and places the blindfold on again. He opens the door and holds onto my waist, pushing me gently in front when I am to move forward and holding me tight when I have to stop. He stops again and wraps his arms around me fully while kissing my cheek. I lean my head in to kiss him but I end up knocking my nose off his because I can't see so we chuckle. He kisses my nose and then my lips.

"All better." He starts to unwrap my blindfold. I don't know what the hell is happening so I go with it. There's a smell of fresh paint in the air and I'm very curious of what's in this room that everyone is so excited about. The blindfold is fully off now but my eyes are tight shut. "Open your eyes, silly."

"I'm scared to." He chuckles and tells me to open them so I do. The room is quite big, one side is painted a baby blue and the other is painted a light, baby pink. On the walls are designs of butterflies on the girl's side and designs of teddy bears on the boy's side. There is a crib on either side of the room; they were both a light shade of wood. A changing table at the middle of the wall separates the two sides of the room. A cute clock hangs on the wall, a nursery hamper lies underneath it for dirty clothes, a rocking chair stays at the end of the room near a window, shelves hold toys and accessories on them, a garbage can lies next to a drawer that I assume are full of clothes and on top of the drawer is a baby monitor, wipes and diapers.

I can't believe Jake and the others did this. This is so sweet and perfect. I wanted to decorate the nursery with him but this is more amazing than I could ever have imagined. I'm so thankful for this, I love this room! Now we're all ready for the babies, thank God, that saves me from stressing about it later. I can't help but cry at a moment like this and that's exactly what I do. Jake holds me against him as I cry into his chest. They are extremely happy tears and I've never been happier in my life. Nothing could make this moment any more perfect.

"Thank you," I cry, getting his shirt all wet, "I absolutely love it, it's perfect. Thank you for doing this for me! Thank you, everyone! Thank you! I won't be able to stop saying thank you. This is the best gift I've ever received!"

"Everyone helped; we've all been building this for a few weeks. I told them I wanted to make it for you as a surprise so I hope you don't mind that you weren't able to build it too. I know you probably wanted it to be a bonding experience," Jake explicates. This just makes it even better, I don't care that I never got to make it because I adore it! I hug everyone tightly, especially my family and best friends, Emily and Jayden, and then, Jake shows me inside the drawers.

"We picked out some clothes too," Jake proclaims and I squeal excitedly. Inside the drawers are blankets, baby clothes and burp cloths. This feels like a dream, everything is too good to be true. I unexpectedly bear hug Jake and kiss him non-stop. He chuckles against my lips and kisses back. I am so unbelievably happy. This has to be a dream!

"I seriously love you all so much, I hope you know that," I say in a serious tone.

"And we love you all too, Sophia," Emily says, hugging and swaying me from side to side. Positively one of the best days of my life.

*The Next Day.*

Jake kisses my cheek goodbye as I rest on the couch. He has to go to some football practice that he's reluctant to go to. Emily's keeping me company because Charlie is going too. Jake doesn't want to leave me but I begged him to because he needs some guy time with his friends. He might not get much of it once the twins are here, so it's best he gets as much guy time as possible.

"I'll miss you, baby," he reveals, rubbing my big belly.

"I'll miss you too, now, get in that car and have fun at practice." He kisses my forehead and Charlie and him say one last goodbye.

"What do you want to do for an hour? Watch movies? Take a nap? Let me paint your nails?" Emily wonders.

"Actually, we can do a bit of all of them!You can paint my nails while we watch a movie and then, I can have a nap."

"Good thinking! What movie shall we watch?"

"I don't mind, as long as it's not boring." Emily gets up and picks a movie out, placing it in the disc tray and hitting play on the remote. She goes up to my bedroom and brings down my nail polish. "Can I have the teal polish?"

"Sure, I think I'll have the purple. Oh, wait, maybe the blue. They're both such a nice colour that I don't think I can decide on one."

"Have one hand blue and the other purple!" I compromise.

"You are full of great ideas today," she laughs. "How about I paint your toes as we-" I interrupt her by emitting a soft moan from a pain I experience in my abdomen. "Soph, are you okay?" I don't respond instead I let out another one, louder this time. "Sophia!"

"Shh, it's okay," I assure her through clenched teeth. "It's only a contraction."

"Soph, that sounded bad. I'm going to get your brothers and Zo." She runs off before I can stop her and I sigh. They all come rushing in, looking over me with concern.

"Are the babies coming?" James frets.

"No, no, no. Emily got too worried about nothing," I reassure. I hold in my pained moan as I feel another tightening. I think they can see I'm holding in the pain.

"Soph, are you sure? You better not be saying that just so we won't worry," Zoey says, sitting beside me and taking my hand. James and Zach kneel in front of me and rub my knee while Emily sits on the opposite side, holding my other hand.

"Can you bring me for a walk? That usually gets rid of the pain." James takes me outside, holding me up as we circle the whole house. I get another tightening and grip James' hand a little.

"We need to get her inside, I think she's going into labour," James reckons, lifting me bridal style back to the couch inside.

"Can someone get my phone from upstairs? I need to call Jake," I say, starting to worry.

"Here, use my phone. James, call Mom and Dad," Zach orders, taking out his phone and passing it to me. I immediately dial Jake's number and call him. He picks up almost instantly and I say a quick thanks to God. Emily leaves to get my bag we have packed for the hospital and returns with it. James gets his keys out and calls our parents.

"Hey, Zach," Jake greets.

"Jake, it's me," I almost whisper into the phone.

"Soph, what's wrong? Your voice sounds shaky. Where's your phone?"

"My phone is upstairs, I need you to get here quick."

"Has something happened?"

"Jakey, don't go crazy with worry but I think I'm having real contractions." Hopefully, since I said it calmly, he'll react calmly, but I know my Jake and he won't.

Jake's POV:

Sophia has just told me the big news and I'm freaking out because she's five weeks early and I'm not with her! I run out to my car, hoping to get there before anyone can call me back. All my friends run after me and call me.

"Jake, what's going on?!" Danny shouts after me. I spoke too soon...

"Sophia's gone into labour and I need to hurry!" I yell, running with all my might to my car.

"Do you want us to come? Do we go too?!" Bennett asks.

"No, stay there and finish practice! I'll call you when I get there and update you!" I bellow, opening my car and getting in, leaving the window open, so I can chat with them.

"Jake, I feel like I should go too," Jayden says, worry all over his face.

"It's okay, Jay, I'll tell you when you should come over! I really have to go now, bye!" They all shout a goodbye as I drive off. I put the phone back up to my ear, so I can talk to Soph. "Shit! I'm not there! Don't move, no, wait, start driving to the hospital and I'll meet you there! Are you okay? How bad are they? I'm getting in the car right now; I should be at the nearest hospital in ten minutes, around the same time as you. I love you so much, I wish I was there. I'm so sorry that I'm not there right now."

"Jake, whoa, hold on there, baby. You need to calm down, for my sake at least. I'm trying to stay calm, so you should too. I'm getting in the car right now too, my parents are meeting me there soon, and there could be traffic they said. I love you too, Jakey, it's okay, it's bearable at the moment, it's not even that bad yet. I'm sorry that you have to miss your football practice and please don't apologise for not being here, because you are here, believe me."

"Don't apologise at all, I didn't even want to go to it, remember? But someone told me I had to go. I'm glad it's bearable, I'll be even more worried if I knew the pain was killing you. Lie down, rest, breathe and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I know, so, I guess you not being here is my fault, I only wanted you to have some friend time though. Jake, I need you to listen to me. I know what you're like and I bet you're speeding at the moment. I want you to take your time, we have lots of time until the babies arrive, my waters haven't even broken yet. Please don't be worried about me." She's right about me speeding, I'm going so much above the speed limit but I have to because my fiancée's gone into premature labour! There's probably nothing wrong but I can't help worrying.

"Soph, I'm going slowly," I lie so she won't worry about me.

"Good, I know you're not allowed drive while on the phone but can you stay on the phone to me? I want to hear your voice, it calms and comforts me."

"Of course I'll stay on the line, I was never going to leave-" I drop my phone on the floor and mumble a curse. Of all the things that could happen, that had to happen. I bend one hand down while peeking up and down at the road ahead. I really shouldn't do this while speeding but I have no choice. I grab my phone and when I look back up, I see a car almost about to hit me so I turn the car quickly and swerve on the road. My car doesn't stop and I crash into something before blacking out.

Sophia's POV:

Jake doesn't reply to me on the phone. I am beyond worried! Suddenly, I hear a loud bang and Jake shout loudly from pain.

"Jake!" I scream into the phone. Everyone in the car turns frantically to look at me and I start crying. "I think he's crashed!"

"What?!" Zoey shrieks. "Everything's okay, honey, we'll get you straight to the hospital! His phone has probably just turned off!"

"He shouted and I heard a loud bang! Something's happened, he's hung up! What should we do?! How do we help him?! We need to go find him!" I cry out.

"Shh, we need to bring you to the hospital first. Nothing may even have happened and if it has, they'll get him an ambulance and everything will be fine. Please don't worry, you're already about to have the twins, we need you relaxed," James says softly and slowly. I think he's trying not to panic, I know he really thinks he's had a crash.

"I knew he wasn't going to listen to me and speed! I need him now, I don't want him hurt! What if he dies and the twins don't have their Daddy? I love him so much, he'll be so upset if he's not here for the birth, that's all he wanted in the world," I grieve, "I'm nothing without Jake, he's my reason to live."

"You're not going to lose him, he's fine. If something's happened, the doctors know what to do," Emily reminds, hugging me to her and letting me cry into her chest. The tears never seem to stop, they're like an endless waterfall.

"I'm going to try call him again," Zach says, taking his phone from my lap and dialling his number. We wait in anticipation for Jake to answer and as I expected, there's no answer. "It doesn't mean anything, Soph, everything will be okay." For the rest of the ride to the hospital, I go crazy with worry and think of all the possible scenarios that could have happened, they all aren't good endings. At the hospital, I meet my parents and the doctors check me out. I tell them I haven't got any pains since and they tell me it's false labour. Everyone sighs with relief at that and I break down crying. That means if Jake has died, it will be all for nothing. My parents, my brothers and Jake's family wait with me in the waiting room while Emily and Zoey go to the front desk for information about any teenage boy brought to the hospital.

I begged with them to let me go to the front desk to find out but the doctors told me to rest for the next few days and not stress. It's really difficult not to at a time like this. I check my phone while waiting for information, I had like fifty texts asking if I was okay, should they come to the hospital and how the labour is going. I explain to every one of them what's happened and get lots of texts back almost instantly.

"You guys scared us so much," Dad remarks, placing his hand on my belly.

"Jake's scaring me," I sniffle, tears starting again. My Dad and Mum hug me while kissing and stroking my hair and promising me everything is going to be all right. Emily and Zoey return with good news, Jake has been brought in alive, they're tending to him now but he won't be allowed to be visited for a while. Although we know he's safe now, I still can't help but be worried still. They never said if he was going to survive or not or what's happened, all I know is they're trying to treat him and then, we can see him if everything's okay. After an hour of waiting, they allow us to see him but first they tell us what's happened.

"Jake has broken an arm, he was unconscious but he woke up a few minutes ago and we explained his condition to him. He's broken his arm, has many bruises and cuts and he had to get some stitches in the same arm. As for the rest of him, he's perfectly fine and he'll heal in about four to five weeks time. He's very lucky the car took much of the crash. You can go see him now," the doctor explains with a smile and we all thank her before she walks off.

"Honey, you should stay here and rest like the doctors said. If you see Jake and his condition, it could cause you to worry and be upset and that leads to stress. Stress isn't good for you or the twins and we need don't want you to start crying worse. We'll go in and tell him you're okay and that it was false labour, we'll also tell him you send your love," Natalie suggests, putting her hand across my mum's lap to hold my hand.

"But I want to see him!" I protest. "Please!"

"Shh, I don't know if you should, sweetie, you don't know how you'll react," Mum ponders.

"But I love him; I deserve to see him too. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be here in the first place!" I argue.

"Sophia, this isn't your fault at all. It's not your fault you went into false labour, it's Jake's fault for speeding, especially while being on the phone! He should have listened to you and slowed down, so please don't blame yourself for this. You did everything right," Tom declares.

"I just feel like it's my fault because if I had never called him, he'd still be at practice and not hurt. Please, guys, I promise to be as calm as possible," I swear. They all look up at each other to confer.

"Okay, but if we feel like you're not able to cope with all the stress, we're bringing you home," Maria says. I'll agree to that but even if the stress gets too much, I'm not leaving Jake in hospital. I need to see him and I'm not leaving this hospital until I've seen how he is and given him a huge hug and kiss.

"Jake," I call, entering his room. Jake looks over at me at the door and smiles hugely at me. "I'm so sorry." I walk as quickly as I can over to him and look at him closely to inspect the damage. His face and body is covered in cuts and bruises and his left arm is in a sling. Looking at him in pain like this makes me want to cry again but if I do that, they'll take me home and I can't leave Jake. Jake smiles brightly but I could see he is really enduring pain.

"I've missed you so much, baby. Wait! The babies! You're in labour! You need to get a room; I have to get out of here so I can come with you!"

"Hold on, Jake, it was false labour, there's no need for the concern now. What happened to you, Jakey? You told me you were going slow!"

"That's because I didn't want you to panic anymore than you already were, I knew you were just trying to be calm for my sake. I needed to be there for you, so I sped and dropped my phone. I took my eyes off the road for one second but that's all it took. When I looked back up, a car was in front of me, so I turned and then, crashed. I'm so sorry, Sophia!"

"Please don't apologise, all I care about is you getting better. The bruises and cuts will heal soon but you'll have the sling for a while. The doctor said a maximum of five weeks in the sling."

"I need it off by then! The babies are coming in five weeks but they could come early. If I am to hold them, I need this sling off!"

"The doctor said it will probably be off by four weeks, you'll be fine, you'll have a whole week left until the twins come by then! They won't come early, I doubt it. You'll have it off by then, believe me."

"I hope so, but you could have the twins early, like we thought was happening today, you never know."

"But I also could have them late or on time, you never know, Jake, so don't be worrying. You know that when you worry, I worry, so please stop."

"I've stopped. Are you okay? Are you still getting pains? Are the doctors sure it's just false labour?"

"I'm good now and no pains since that last time before I called you. Of course the doctors are sure; they're qualified and know what they're doing. Are you in pain?"

"Not much, they gave me something for it. I love you, Sophia."

"I love you too, Jake. They said you'll be allowed leave the hospital tomorrow if you're not in too much pain. I can't wait until you can sleep beside me and I can look after you."

"You're my little nurse; it's supposed to be me looking after you, not the other way around." He makes me smile and I kiss him deeply and he responds. I wish I could hug him but I knew it would hurt him because of all the bruises and cuts on his body. I hope they go away soon because they look like they're really sore. I cringe at Jake's bloody cuts and he lifts his right hand up to my cheek which he strokes repeatedly. I hold his hand and then, kiss it.

Everyone else comes in then after seeing us in through the glass. We stay with Jake for the rest of the day and I wanted to stay the night but everyone wouldn't let me stay because I need a real bed to sleep on, not some hospital chair. I promise Jake that I'll see him tomorrow straight thing in the morning and we all say our goodbyes except his family who were staying longer. As soon as I leave the room, I give thanks to God for saving my perfect soul mate. Something like this better not happen again when I'm really in labour.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for taking forever to update now! It's annoying me too! I never get time anymore but I always try my best to do it as soon as possible! Please vote, comment, follow and check out my other stories! I hope you enjoyed it, I'll update as soon as I can! Bye for now, everyone!

"Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're thinking!" - Just a lovely quote I heard from someone that I wanted to share. I love it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 9 54
Sophia and Collin don't know anything about relationships. So, how will this end? Are they friends or something... more? Book 1 of 3 Achievements: #2...
410K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
254K 6.3K 39
Colton glared at her. "Not in a million years would I ever date you." Maya is the new girl and she has an odd description; bitchy, careless, funny, a...
1.8M 51.5K 31
Every girl in school idolizes Aaron Evans, the school player. He's drop dead gorgeous, football captain, has a hot body, and not to mention those gor...