Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
The Umbrella Shaped Box
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

Le Flying Taco Mafia

64.7K 679 398
By Dark-Violet

A huge grin spread across my face. Stefan's features were still filled with shock, but he returned the grin. I was across the room in a second, giving him a big bear hug.

"God I missed you Stefan," I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" he laughed.

"Klaus let me go," I smiled.

"He did?" he asked.

"Yep, I'm back for good."

"I missed you Marni," he murmured.

I laughed and sniffled. I pulled back and glared at him.

"Oh my God, you made me cry Stefan," I accused with a smile, wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"Sorry," he grinned. "I can't believe you're back!"

"Me neither," I stated happily. "I missed this place so much."

I heard footsteps and Damon entered the room, freezing when he saw me. A range of emotions flickered across his eyes, but his face remained impassive.

"Didn't expect to see you for a while," he stated after a minute.

"Things changed," I replied.

"Clearly," he smirked, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Excuse me, I need a drink."

Without looking back, he left, slamming the door behind him. I sighed sadly. I was afraid this might happen.

"What was that about?" Stefan question.

"Damon's angry with me right now," I replied, my eyes still on the door.

Stefan rose his eyebrows, but didn't ask me about it, which I was grateful for.

"Well, come on," he began with a smile. "Let's go celebrate, everyone will be happy you're back."

I hesitated.

"Honestly, I just want to stay here tonight," I admitted. "I'll see everyone at school. Tomorrow is the first day back at school, right?"

"Yes," Stefan answered. "I just got back from senior prank night. Caroline managed to drag us all into it."

I smiled. "That's Caroline for you. Come on Stefan, excluding that time in Chicago, I haven't seen you in ages. I think ice cream and a good old gossip session is in need. I've missed so much."

"I suppose you're right," he grinned. "I've been curious as to what you've been doing with Klaus these past months."

I was curled up on Stefan's bed, eating ice cream while he filled me in on everything I'd missed.

"Lexi's gone," he announced. "She went to Europe."

"I'm going to miss her," I sighed sadly.

"Anna and Pearl left," he continued. "And Katherine is God knows where. Caroline and Matt broke up."

"What?"

"Yeah, things were getting complicated," he shrugged. "Elena and Bonnie have a theory that Caroline and Tyler have a thing."

"My God, I really have missed a lot," I stated. "You know what Stefan? You could be the Gossip Girl of Mystic Falls."

He laughed.

"I think I'll leave that to Caroline. But what about you? What have you been up to?"

"God, where do I begin?" I laughed.

And so I began my epic tale of mine and Klaus' adventures. I left out a few parts, like how Stefan knew Klaus and Rebekah. I would let him figure that out on his own. I'm sure Rebekah would catch up to him soon.

I felt a twinge of sadness as I thought of Damon. I'd missed him so much. All I wanted to do was tackle him, hug him, and not let go.

When I woke up the next morning, I expected to find myself in a random hotel room. But I didn't. I was in my own bed at home. Everything in my room was the same, nothing had moved. I smiled happily, sitting up. For once, I was actually happy that the sun was shining through my window. God, what was wrong with me?

I was unusually happy. I threw back my covers and skipped into my bathroom. I loved my bathroom. It was so good to have it back. I actually sung in the shower, I was that happy. I washed my hair with my beloved favorite shampoo, that smelled like fruit and flowers.

I wrapped myself in a towel and entered my wardrobe, where I decided to pick out some clothes. I'd missed all of my favorite clothes. Sure, I'd gotten some great ones over the last eight months, but they just weren't the same. I'd unpacked all of the things I had bought while I was away. I pulled on some black leggings and an off white dress. After I'd slipped my suede flat boots on, I shrugged on my leather jacket and looked in the mirror.

I looked like the old Marni, just ready to go through another day of school. Eight months ago, I would've dreaded it. Now, I was actually excited. As I picked up my bag, I saw all of the pictures that I'd pinned to the wall of me and my friends. I laughed when I saw the one of Caroline distracting Damon, while I attempted to stick a piece of paper to his back that said 'I'm gay'. That had been a fun New Year's party.

I walked out of my room and sighed, being overwhelmed with the feeling of happiness I had for being home. So I did what someone like me would do. I dropped my bag to the floor and hugged the wall. I hadn't realised how much I'd missed the boarding house.

"Uh, Marni?" a voice asked.

"Yes Stefan?" I asked, not moving from the wall.

"What exactly are you doing?" he questioned.

"I'm clearly hugging the wall," I answered. "I missed it. And it looked lonely."

"Ah, it's good to have you back Marni," he laughed.

"Speaking of," I began, letting go of the wall. "Have you told anyone I'm back yet?"

"No, I thought you'd like to surprise them," he stated.

"You know me so well," I smiled. "So are we leaving yet?"

"That's weird, you're never happy about going to school."

"Yeah, well I missed everyone," I defended.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready," he said.

"Oh right, you still have to style your hair," I smirked. "Honestly Stefan, I think Edward Cullen would be jealous."

"I don't style my hair," he glared.

I frowned suspiciously and sniffed the air.

"Is that, hairspray I smell?" I asked.

Stefan rolled his eyes and continued to his room. I laughed and headed down into the kitchen. After I'd finished a cup of coffee, it was time to go.

"Nice car," Stefan commented as I climbed into the front seat of his car. God I'd missed his car. Not as much as I'd missed Damon's Camaro though.

"Eh, I'll probably ditch it. It's not really my style," I shrugged.

"So... you nervous?" he asked after a moment.

"Little bit," I murmured. "I mean, I haven't seen anyone in months."

"You'll be fine," he reassured me.

"I feel like someone who just came back from rehab," I muttered.

Stefan laughed.

We reached the school in a matter of minutes, and I sighed as Stefan stopped the car.

"I should've brought protective padding," I muttered.

Stefan raised an eyebrow.

"Caroline," I explained.

"Ah."

I got out of the car and stretched. I didn't worry about going to the front office or anything, because technically, I was still enrolled.

There were people everywhere. They were all hugging and talking, catching up.

"There's Elena," Stefan said.

I spotted her instantly. She was with Caroline and Bonnie, and they had their backs to us. I followed Stefan over to them, but instead of making myself visible, I hid behind their backs.

"Hey guys," Stefan greeted. "Guess what?"

"What?" Caroline asked.

I tapped her on the shoulder and she spun around, Elena and Bonnie copying her.

"Surprise!" I cheered, a huge grin on my face.

"Oh my God!" Caroline squeeled.

"Marni?" Elena and Bonnie asked with shocked expressions.

Just as I was going to say something, my airways were cut off, thanks to Caroline suffocating me with a hug.

"You're back!" she cried. "I haven't seen you in ages! Where did you go? What did you do? Why are you back? Did Klaus die? Are you here to celebrate? Did you miss me too?"

"Caroline, slow down, breath," I laughed.

"I'm just so happy you're back!" She dislodged herself from me, and I was enveloped by another hug from Elena, and then Bonnie. All of which were pretty much asking the same questions.

"Guys, one question at a time," I grinned. "Firstly, yes I'm back, and no, I didn't kill Klaus. He let me go."

"Klaus let you go?" Elena repeated.

"Yep. He was feeling nice that day," I shrugged.

"He let you go because he was feeling nice," Bonnie stated flatly.

"Yeah, that and Rebekah put in a good work, and Rebekah is scary when she is in a bad mood. I suppose Klaus didn't want to put up with that," I cringed at the thought of Rebekah in a bad mood. Like when there were none of the heels she wanted in her size. I'm pretty sure she ended up eating the sales assistant.

"Wait, who's Rebekah?" Caroline asked.

"You know, Klaus' sister?" I frowned.

"Klaus has a sister?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, I thought you would've known this..." I looked at Stefan.

"I only found out last night," he claimed.

"Damon knew, I thought he would've mentioned something about it," I muttered.

"How did Damon know?" Bonnie asked.

"When I saw him and Katherine in Chicago about a month back, he found out," I said.

"Damon went back to Chicago?" Stefan asked.

"Didn't he tell you?"

"No. He didn't."

"Who cares?" Caroline asked with a care free laugh. "You're back!"

"I am. And as much as I'd love to dive into my epic story, the bells about to ring," I announced. As if on cue, the bell rang. "And I have to get to class. We'll catch up at lunch." I turned to Stefan. "What's my cover story?"

"You were out of town visiting family," he answered.

"Lovely," I stated.

With a brilliant grin, I headed to the entrance of the school.

Peoples heads turned, curious about the girl that had disappeared for months on end, only to randomly show up. I wasn't surprised. In a town as small as this, people were bound to be curious about my absence.

 And as I'd expected, there were whispers. Whispers about why I was gone. Even after I'd gotten my schedule and headed towards History. A few people said hello, and I smiled. I wasn't going to let the whispers intimidate me, so I held my head high and wore a smirk on my face. I'd learnt that trick from Damon. It made people think you were confident, and that you didn't have a care in the world.

But, truth be told, I was the tiniest bit worried. How much had changed since I left?

Snap out of it Marni. You spent eight months with Klaus, and managed to get his sister to like you. If you're worried about this, you need a slap in the face.

You know what concience? I thought. For once in your exsistance, you're right. Why should I worry about what these humans think?

At lunch, I was pretty much forced into telling my epic life story. I excluded a few parts that I thought weren't relevent. There were a lot of questions, and I answered them truthfully.

"Okay, new subject," Caroline announced. "There's going to be a bon fire tonight. It happens at the start of school every year, and since you missed last years, you're coming to this one."

"Does that mean I have to socialise?" I cringed.

"Yes!" she declared. "You're coming, no matter what."

"I uh, have homework," I lied.

"Marni, when have you ever done homework in your life?" Stefan asked.

"It's my new goal. Do all of my homework," I couldn't help it. I laughed. "That is the most ridiculous thing I've said all year."

Caroline gave me a persistant look.

"Oh fine," I said reluctantly.

"Yay!" she clapped. "Maybe you can raid Damon's alcohol supply! Because as fun as drinking beer from red cups is, I'd much rather have something better."

"Maybe," I sighed, the though of Damon dimming my mood.

"I take it you still haven't talked?" Stefan asked.

"Nope," I replied.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked.

"Damon and I aren't talking at the moment," I explained.

"What? Why not?" Caroline asked. "I thought he'd be ecstatic about you being back."

"Apparently not," I muttered.

"Well, what happened?" Elena asked.

"I suppose you could say I said some things I shouldn't have," I fidgeted with my hands. "And honestly, I'm not surprised he's angry."

"What did you say?" Bonnie asked.

"Ah, you know, bit of this, bit of that," I shrugged, trying to avoid the question. "It doesn't matter. But anyway, a little bird told me you and Tyler have a bit of chemistry going on between you."

My attempt to change the subject worked.

"What? No!" she denied. "Who told you that?"

Elena and Bonnie rose their hands in innocence, and Caroline turned her glare on Stefan.

"I do not have a thing for Tyler. We're just friends," she claimed.

"Uh huh," I grinned.

She sighed and glared at the table.

So there I was, leaning against a tree, red plastic cup in hand, watching people socialise. It was strange being at one of these parties. It had been so long. I was still expecting Klaus to show up and tell me that we were driving across the country for the millionth time.

Although I was happy to be back, I wasn't in the best of moods. Aside from our brief encounter last night, I hadn't spoken to Damon at all, let alone see him. I was beginning to think he was avoiding me. I didn't blame him.

"Marni?" a familiar voice called. I looked over to see Matt making his way towards me.

"Matthew!" I cheered. "Buddy! I missed you!"

He laughed and gave me a hug.

"God, I haven't seen you in months!" he stated. "Where have you been?"

"Visiting family," I shrugged. "But I'm back."

"Great."

"I, uh, heard about you and Caroline," I mentioned awkwardly.

"Yeah... It just didn't work out in the end," he sighed.

"Well Mathew, your a quarter-back. Go get your slut on, I'm sure plenty of girls want you," I urged him.

He laughed at me.

"Like it's that simple," he scoffed.

"Well, why isn't it?" I asked. "Look, Aimee Bradley is pretty much undressing you with her eyes."

"Your point?" he asked.

"Go and flirt with her!" I insisted. "Fly my pretty, fly!"

With another laugh, he agreed and walked away. I grinned, happy with my achievement.

"Having fun?" a voice asked in my ear.

I spun around and my eyes met a familiar pair of silver ones.

"Shadow!" I grinned.

Shadow had the same dark hair and mischievous smirk he always had. He was dressed in dark clothes, complete with a leather jacket, and no doubt some of the coolest shoes ever.

"Vans?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"I thought I'd see what the fuss was about," he shrugged. "They are surprisingly comfortable."

"They are," I agreed.

He flashed a brilliant smile and I hugged him.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Nope, not one bit," he replied.

"Good. I didn't miss you either."

"Sure you did. You are inlove with me after all," he grinned.

"In your dreams," I scoffed. "I just happen to feel extremely sorry for you, so I let you claim to be my friend. Truth is, I don't really like you. You smell."

"Wow, someone got harsh," he laughed.

"I try," I grinned.

"So, what exactly has been going on in the life of Marni Salvatore?" he asked.

"Ugh, I've repeated this story about a million times already," I groaned. "Well, actually only twice. But it's a long story."

"Well, I suppose it can wait until tomorrow," he shrugged. "But now, I'm in the mood for drinking, you in?"

"Remember what happened last time we got drunk together?" I asked.

"Yes. We spent most of the night inhaling helium," he grinned. "That was a good night."

"Until you pushed me off the couch," I glared.

"You were drueling on me, what was I meant to do?" he smirked.

I made a face at him.

"Come on, let's go have fun," I said. "And by fun, I mean trying to convince Stefan to admit that he's secretly gay."

It was two hours later that I was on the ground, laughing so hard I was sure I was about to pee myself. Shadow had compelled a  drunk senior, Gary, I think his name was, to do the chicken dance. It was honestly the funniest thing I'd ever seen. But I found everything funny when I wasn't sober.

Shadow was leaning against a log, laughing also. The giant bonfire was glowing, and the sound of intoxicated teenagers filled the air. We eventually let the senior go back to partying, although I was slightly reluctant.

"God we're awesome," I sighed, pulling myself into a sitting position beside Shadow.

"No, I'm awesome. You're just drunk," he stated.

"Hey!" I complained. "That is not nice!"

"Just telling the truth," he grinned.

I muttered angrily, and got up.

"Oh come on, I was kidding," he laughed, standing up.

"I know. It's a common known fact that I'm awesome," I stated. "But this awesome person is ever so slightly drunk, and has school tomorrow. So therefore, I'm going to head."

"Shall I walk you home?" he asked.

"How very nice of you," I commented. "But I'm sure I'm capable of getting home by myself. If worst comes to worst, I'll steal Stefan's car."

I went to walk forward, but my foot caught on something and I cried out, falling to the ground.

"Ow!" I moaned.

"You okay?" Shadow asked, holding a hand out to help me up.

"No," I grumbled. "I just made a complete idiot of myself."

"You've already achieved that tonight," he grinned.

"Ass-hat," I muttered, but I took his hand anyway. I went to continue forwards, but when I stepped onto my right foot, pain shot through my ankle. I hissed and put my weight on my left leg. "Great. Just great."

"What?"

"I twisted my ankle," I glared. "God, it's going to take me hours to get home."

"Here, I'll carry you," Shadow offered.

I snorted. "I'm not letting you carry me home."

"It'll be nothing, really," he insisted.

I sighed. "Fine."

He turned around, and I used the log for height as I climbed onto his back.

"I feel like Bella Swan," I muttered.

"Well, there's a slight problem with that," Shadow said. "I'm far better looking than Edward, and you're prettier than Bella."

"Well at least I have that as reassurance," I said sarcastically.

I felt him laugh and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started walking.

"You know I'm never going to let you forget this, right?" I asked him when we got about halfway. He was walking at human speed, because he didn't trust that I was sober enough not to fall off. He had no faith in me what so ever.

"I know," he stated. "I'm just hoping you won't remember this tomorrow."

"Good luck with that," I grinned.

"Or I could just eat you," he shrugged.

"You could try," I smirked.

"I always have wondered what your blood tastes like," he began casually.

"Don't get any ideas," I warned.

"Have a little faith Marni," he scoffed. "I wouldn't actually drink your blood. I'm just curious. Even if I went anywhere near your neck, Damon and Stefan would kill me."

"Yes. Yes they would," I nodded.

In what seemed like just a few minutes, we reached the boarding house. I slid off Shadow's back when we got to the front door and I turned to thank him.

"Thanks for the ride," I smiled.

"Anytime," he smirked. "You sure you can make it inside okay?"

"I'm not crippled!" I claimed.

"No," he said doubtfully. "Not at all."

"Shut up!" I laughed. I then sighed. "Good night Shadow. It was good seeing you again."

"Sweet dreams," he stated with a brilliant grin before disappearing.

I turned to the door and opened it, limping inside.

From what I could tell, no one was home. I knew Stefan was staying at Elena's, and I had no idea where Damon was. After I took a deep breath I began my mission to make it up to my room. I was about halfway up the stairs when I gave up.

Not bothering to attempt to reach the top, I curled up on the stairs and fell asleep.

The weird thing about the next morning was that I woke up in my bed. I frowned. I could've sworn I fell asleep on the stairs. Stefan was at Elena's, so he couldn't have moved me. Maybe I slept walked? I shrugged it off and got ready for the day. My ankle felt fine, for which I was thankful.

It wasn't until I walked into the living room that I realised that I didn't have a ride to school today. I'd gotten rid of the car I'd 'borrowed' yesterday afternoon, seeing no use for it. That was clearly a mistake.

I muttered under my breath and made my way to school. It was cloudy today, and it was inevitable that it was going to rain soon. I stopped by the Grill for a coffee and by the time I got to school, the bell had rung.

I fell into the familiar pattern of a normal school day.

At lunch I headed to the table that Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were sitting.

I glared at Stefan when I reached them.

"You are no longer my favorite person," I announced. "I had to walk to school."

"Sorry," he apologised.

"Nope! Not even!" I stated. "You cut me deep man. I thought we were buddies."

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Hmmm," I pondered, stroking the beard I didn't have. "Make me a toasted cheese sammich and I'll consider forgiving you."

"Sammich?" Elena asked.

"It's her way for saying sandwich," Stefan explained. He turned to me. "And I shall make you one, just not today. I'm going to the Grill."

"That's fine," I shrugged. "I plan on making tacos today. Mmmm tacos."

"You can come with us if you'd like," Elena offered.

"Nah," I said. "I've been way too social in the past two days. It is time to be antisocial."

It was raining when I got home. I dumped my back on the floor and took my jacket off, lying it on the back out the couch in the living room. It took me a second to notice Damon sitting in an arm chair reading a book. He knew I was there, but he didn't acknowledge it.

"What, no epic hello?" I asked.

"Well we certainly had an epic goodbye," he replied, not looking up from the book.

"You're angry," I stated quietly.

"No Marni, I'm not angry," he said, putting the book down and standing up, finally looking at me. "I'm confused. First of all, you disappear, leaving no explaination. And then when we finally find you, you refuse to come home. Why are you even here? I thought you didn't want to come back."

"That's not true," I argued. "Of course I wanted to come home."

"Well you had a great way of showing it," he muttered bitterly.

"Damon, I couldn't come home," I began. "I owed Klaus, and I wasn't going to put anyone at risk by coming back here."

"We would've dealt with it," he responded.

"Oh really?" I asked. "How?"

"We've killed him before," he stated.

"Yeah, with Elijah's help," I reminded him. "Using that much power could kill me."

"But you didn't even put up a fight Marni," he shouted. "You didn't even try to come home."

"Because I knew it wouldn't work!"

"For months we tried finding you," he hissed. "You don't write, you don't call. You claim to have wanted to come back, but then you turn around and say you don't want to come home."

"I was trying to get you to stop coming after me!" I insisted. "If Klaus had've caught you again, he would've killed you without blinking!"

"Unless you're just saying that because you were secretly enjoying playing house with the three Originals," he guessed.

"If that was the case, why am I here now?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"You wanna know why I didn't fight to come home Damon?" I asked. "I was afraid to. I was afraid if I came back here you would hate me. I was right."

Damon's expression softened and he was infront of me in a flash.

"I don't hate you Marni," he murmured, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"But you should," I whispered.

"I could never hate you."

"Last time I saw you," I started. "I told you I loved you. And it's taken me a long time to realise, but it's true. I do love you." I took a deep breath. "And I just need you to tell me. Do you feel the same?"

"Marni, I..."

He cut off, hesitating.

I let out a shakey breath and nodded, before turning and slipping out one of the glass double doors. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks, and the rain poured down on me. I felt my heart tear. I always knew there was a possibilty that he wouldn't feel the same way, but that didn't make it any less painful.

I was already surrounded by tree's when I heard him calling my name.

"Marni!"

I kept walking.

"Marni, stop!" Damon pleaded.

I turned back and looked at him.

"It's fine Damon, I get it. You're inlove with Elena, I understand," I said.

I turned away again, but he grabbed my hand. Damon spun me around and pulled me against him before pressing his lips to mine. It was like they said. Fireworks exploded. After I got over my initial shock, I responded, wrapping my arms around his neck.

After what seemed like forever, Damon pulled back and rested his forhead against mine.

"Of course I love you," he murmured. "I love you so much it's not funny. And I always will love you."

I couldn't help it. I grinned. Happiness surged through me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

He smiled and pressed his lips back to mine.

After a while, I started to shiver because of the rain, and as much as I didn't want to, Damon dragged me inside.

"Oh how horribly clichè we are," I sighed happily.

Damon raised an eyebrow.

"Well, after I confessed my undying love for you, you chased after me and kissed me in the rain, telling me you love me too," I explained with a smile.

"I suppose you're right," he said. "That was clichè."

"I thought it was beautiful," I commented. "But that probably because only we could pull it off. Because we're awesome and all."

"That we are," he agreed.

"You know this won't work, right?" I asked. "The whole town thinks we're siblings. And unless you want them to think we're incest..."

"Then let's leave!" he suggested. "We can go to Paris, or Rome. Maybe Ireland? I know you love it there."

"As tempting as that is, we can't. We have a life here, and I only just got back."

"We'll start a new life," he shrugged.

"Caroline would kill me if I left again," I pointed out. "And for a young vampire, she's quite intimidating."

He nodded in agreement.

I was silent for a moment.

"Wanna make tacos?" I asked.

Damon and I were boss at making tacos. One time, that was all we did for an entire day. Eat tacos and watch Supernatural. That was a good day.

Damon was chopping up lettuce, and I was stirring the mince in a pan, mixing in taco seasoning.

"We haven't made tacos in ages," I stated.

I felt his presence behind me, and he reached around me for the wooden spoon I was holding. He tasted the mix and handed me back the spoon.

"Needs more chilli," he commented, throwning a pinch of chilli powder in.

"You need more chilli," I muttered.

"Do I now?" he asked. I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Yes, yes you do," I nodded.

"Well Marni, you need more sour cream," he announced.

"What-"

I was cut off by him twirling me around and wiping sour cream on my face with his finger.

"Oh no you didn't,"

"Oh yes I did," he grinned.

"I see how it is," I smirked.

I was across the room in a flash, grabbing lettuce and throwing it at him.

"Lettuce? Really?"

"Come at me bro!" I shouted.

"If you insist," he smirked, picking up a slice of tomato.

"No!" I cried, turning and running.

 I got through to the parlor, but Damon caught me around the waist and held me against him while he squished the peice of tomato against my face.

"Ew!" I laughed.

I broke out of his hold and peeled the piece of tomato off my face, while trying to maintain the glare I had.

"That, was uncalled for," I announced.

Damon took the slice of tomato out of my hand and took a bite. I looked at him with a horrified look.

"What? There's no need to waste good tomato," he shrugged.

"Yeah, uh... We're not friends anymore," I stated flatly.

"Aw, but I thought you loved me," he pouted, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me againt him.

"Hmm... Yes, I do," I grinned.

He leant down and kissed me. My heart fluttered. Actually fluttered. What was the world coming to?

"And as much as I'd love to continue this," I murmured against his lips. "I have to finish cooking tacos."

"Tacos can wait," he murmured back.

"I'm afraid not," I smiled, pulling back and heading to the kitchen.

The tacos were amazing. I was literally about to druel. We were sitting on my bed, watching the Hangover.

"Stefan is going to freak when he finds out about us," I stated. "Everyone's going to."

"Good thing I don't care about what they think," Damon replied.

"Caroline's never going to let me hear the end of it," I laughed. "She always thought there was something between us. Bonnie and Elena did too."

"Well we could just not tell them," he suggested.

"They'll find out eventually."

"But it doesn't have to be now."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I'm always right," he grinned.

"Are not," I argued.

"You just keep telling yourself that," he responded.

"Fine then. I will."

Damon cocked his head to the side.

"Stefan and Elena are home," he announced.

I panicked.

"Quick! Eat the tacos before they get inside!" I urged. I did not like sharing my tacos.

Damon laughed at me.

I took a massive bite out of taco and chewed as fast as I could, swallowing it in an instant. Some of it went down wrong and I started coughing. My eyes started watering and I put my plate down beside me and stood up, crouching over as I coughed. Damon just laughed at me.

After about a minute, the coughing died down and I stood up again, glaring at Damon.

"I'm glad me dying amuses you," I stated sarcastically.

"Me too."

"Marni are you okay?" Stefan's voice asked. I looked over to see him and Elena satnding at the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm just choking to death, no biggie," I shrugged.

"I see you two kissed and made up," Stefan observed, using a figure of speach as he looked from me to Damon.

"You could say that," Damon shrugged.

"Marni, Jeremy's looking for you," Elena said. "He heard you were back."

"Well, if the little bastard would bother to show up to school," I muttered.

"He claims he's been sick," Elena explained.

"Ha! As if," I laughed. I then sighed. "I suppose I should go say hi. I shall see all of you later."

I turned and smiled at Damon knowingly, before leaving the room.

I lifted my hood up when I got outside and started walking. A huge grin spread on my face. I'd never been this happy in my life. And I probably never would be.

______________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Was that not the cutest thing you've ever read? No? Okay. I'll shut up now.

THEY FINALLY ADMITTED THEY'RE INLOVE WITH EACHOTHER!!!!!

Okay guys, you have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Hell, even I've been waiting for this moment. When I first started this book, I had not planned at all on making Marni and Damon fall inlove. But as time progressed, it just kinda happened. Writing that scene was so fun. I couldn't stop smiling, I thought it was soooo cute.

What will everyone do when they find out? SCANDAL! :O

Just kidding... Stefan will be wierded out. He's gunna be like, 'Da farq?' Or he'll be like, 'I KNEW IT!' Or he'll go eat a bunny. Either one.

OMG I'M JUST SO HAPPY! I never actually realised how much I was shipping for Mamon! Yep, that's officially the team Marni and Damon name. Yum, tacos.

You guys have been asking me if they'd get together for over a year. And there's your answer. But the question is... Will they stay like that?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha, God I'm horrible. I really am. But hey, I was nice today.

So, what do you guys think? Do you like Mamon? Hate it? Shipping for Meremy? Maybe Sharni?

LET ME KNOW!

Nothing makes me happier than reading what you guys think in the comments, so don't hesitate to write a whole paragraph, because I will read it. *hint hint*

Yep, the spider I named Darren is giving me a look that says I suck at subtleness. He's right. I'm secretly trying to get you guys to write massive comments. But don't feel pressured. You don't have to. Some of you people are probably thinking, 'Who does this chick think she is?'

My answer to that is, Steve.

But anyway, I hope you liked it.

Peanut Butter. Remeber that. O_o

Toodles!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1K 33
Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year old but really is 153.So when damon resc...
258K 5.4K 36
Lucy Salvatore, born, raised and died in Mystic Falls 1864. She is now a vampire in present time and has to deal with the supernatural world along wi...
46.2K 678 9
You were the only girl in the town of Mystic Falls who hadn't given in to Damon Salvatore's charms, even though you secretly had a crush on him. But...
25.7K 599 43
She is a girl sixteen years old the catch is shes been alive for 137 years shes a vampire-witch hybrid Shes a Salvatore and a Saltzman but what kind...