It's Just Gets Better ❁ Newt...

By cperry10_

[book two of two] Just like the title says, well... also with some sarcasm included. *read first book first... More

It Just Gets Better {Newt Scamander}
Chapter One
AN 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Covers!!
Chapter Thirteen
lmao again...
Announcement!
Chapter Forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Q&A REQUESTS!!
Q&A!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Sorry not an update
Epilouge

Chapter Eleven

2.7K 88 20
By cperry10_

A glimpse of a man was in the shadows. He took a step foreword. He had a short beard, and a couple of wrinkles.

Dumbledore.

I stood there dumbfounded along with Newt as I sat in his arms. "Hello Gellert." He treated with his hands folded.

"Hello there, Dumbledore." My father bowed his head as I did once before. "You actually think you can take this away from me?" He held his wand.

"I do believe that." My father struck Dumbledore, but he deflected it sending all of us back. They dueled for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes.

Dad was strong.

But Dumbledore was stronger.

Dad was sent back onto his knees, with a binding spell. Wizards and witches from everywhere came out of the shadows. They surrounded him.

My weak body stood up. "Father. How does Azkaban sound for you?" He only growled in response. They dragged him away.

Dumbledore walked over with out a scratch or bloody nose.

"Hello there." I was utterly confused at the situation.

"Are you alright Miss Mason?"

"It's Mrs. actually."

Crappy chapter and very short. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
4.7M 196K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
12.5M 353K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...
3.3M 79.2K 55
I didn't know what I was really doing most of the time. It may have seemed like I did but to be completely honest with myself... I ran head first in...