Chapter Forteen

We ran to our room as quickly as possible

We ran to our room as quickly as possible. A beautiful room before us. Black bedding with red, green, yellow, and blue pillows covered the bed. There was a desk, and a bathroom, along with two couches. Even high ceilings.

I squealed like a little girl, and jumped on the bed. "This is awesome!" We both jumped on the bed until we fell onto our backs on the bed.

"Are you ready for this love?" He asked while our noses brushed.

"Of course I am." I squealed again as we continued jumping.

NEXT DAY

"And here are your schedules." Dumbledore handed us the paper.

Period one: Slytherins and Gryffindors

Period four: Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws

He dismissed us, and we walked around the place where we held our memories. As we walked a little girl and boy ran past us.

"Newt! Come on you slowpoke! We're going to be late!" The little girl ran around the corner, and the boy followed.

-

A slightly older boy stepped from behind the corner, and the girl followed. "How many creatures do you expect to find when you grow up."

"Millions!" The boy answered and they ran through the halls as before.

-

"I can't believe there's god got be a Magical Creatures class!" The third year boy yelled in the courtyard.

"Yeah! It's like they made the class just for you!" She poked his nose. "Your it!"

-

A fourth year girl laid out in the field, looking up at the cloud. Trying to see if she could find any pictures or shapes.

"There you are! I've been looking for you, for like years!" The boy laid down next to her, and grabbed her hand.

-

I smiled. "Alex love? Are you coming?" Newt asked around ten feet in front of me. I grinned again at my surrounding area. Glancing at our past memories. I nodded and followed him out.

This is our future. Here at the place where dreams will become reality.

Hay! Little short sry!

Was this a good chapter? Because I hate NO clue. Let me know in the comments!