Chapter Thirteen

I bounced around on the train we used to ride on when we made our way to the most magical place of all

I bounced around on the train we used to ride on when we made our way to the most magical place of all. I squealed and pulled Newt to compartment 23.

We looked around for a moment, and realized something. My head slowly turned to Newts, and he repeated.

"T-this is where we first met!" Newt jumped around like a little girl. Pickett jumped from Newts head, and into my hair. The people who passed looked at us like we were nuts.

"Um. Can I sit here?" A voice sounded from the door. I turned my head as a boy with a book stood there.

"Yeah. What's your name?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"I'm Newt. Newt Scamander." He said.

"Oh I'm Alexandra Mason. But call me Alex." I looked down at his book. Then at mine. Same thing. "Nice book." I smiled holding mine out. Magical Creatures 101. He laughed as he held his up too.

"Tell me about yourself." He said instantly.

"Oh. Um. I'm 11, my mom was a Gryffindor, and so was my dad, and I like beasts. I have a Bowtruckle named Pickett. Come on out bud." He hopped onto my hand. Newt stared at him.

"I've read about these little guys. So your parents were Gryffindors?" I nodded. "Well I'm also 11, my moms breeds hippogriffs, and she was a Hufflepuff."

"Oh. We don't have that big of a chance to be in the same house then huh?" I asked.

"Not really. But if not, then we could still have classes together." I nodded my head. For the rest of the way we just talked and talked. About what our favorites creatures were, which classes we get, what house, etcetera. I could tell I would know him of a long time.

"Look! Hogwarts!" A girl said from another compartment. Newt and I looked out the window to see a gorgeous gray castle before us. "It's beautiful!" I said with my hands pressed against the window. Pickett peeked out from my hair and looked too.

"Friends?" Newt glanced at me.

Newt and I just sat across from each other and just looked at each other. I crawled over to him, and lay my head in his lap. He began playing with my hair, and I slowly drifted off.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Ha crappy chapter sry love you tho.