Chapter Eight

I'm sorry I'm in a huge writers block right now

We apparated back into the apartment. My weak, sore body collapses into my husbands arms, and I just cried into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." I said into his neck.

"What could you possible be sorry for." He chuckled into my hair.

"Everything." My cries slowed and I looked up into his eyes. "When I get the chance, I'm going to kill him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

Alex lay sound asleep in Newts case, and him, Tina and Queenie were caring for the many creatures.

"She wants him dead." Newt blurted.

"Don't we all?" Tina butted in.

"And she wants to be the one to do it." They both looked up and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAM

My body lay cold on the concrete floor of the cell. Grindelwald walked into the room.

"Ah, welcome back child. Join me. Help me destroy the world of non-wizards. Join me and we will take them down." I simply shook my head at the man who calls himself my father.

"Well, that's not going to work for me." Series of beating followed, as he kicked and hit me until I was curled up into the corner screaming.

"ALEX!!"

END

I screamed so loud as I could. Newt was there and he embraced me once more like he did before. (Rhyming's fun...)

I cried and cried into his shoulder. "We go after him. Soon. " I say. Newt held me again, and after my melt down we head to the kitchen with the sisters to form a plan to kill my father.

OMFG THIS SUCKED. AGHH. ITS SO HARD TO WRITE SEQUELS. Before writing, I always write it on paper first, so I'm also writing on paper a Peter Pan once upon a time story, and that's Turing out pretty good. Then there's this.

I'm not proud of this, and I know I can do better. You may not receive chapter nine for a few days. I need to write down a few drafts of chapter nine. I just need time. Meanwhile, I don't know if I should write a whole book on my Peter Pan story. I just don't want to be stressed out, on writing three books. Imagines will still be posted regularly.

Should I make a Peter Pan one?? I WILL continue this story for you guys, no doubt about that. I promise.