Chapter Twelve

Professor Dumbledore helped me off the cold, concrete floor

"How'd you know we were here?" Newt asked.

"Well you see. Your father held something very dear to me. I needed it." He nodded. Dumbledore held the wand up. I've read about it. The Elder Wand. "I've also come to see if you both," he cleared his throat. "If you would like to come teach Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts." Newt practically flew ten feet into the crisp air.

I nodded to him. "We'd love to!" My body was no longer weak, only filled with excitement. Teach at Hogwarts! The best school on the planet!

Pickett crawled out from Newts shoulder, and landed onto of my brown hair. I chuckled as he tickled me. Newt grasped my hand and intertwined out fingers.

We were going back. To the best school I've ever seen.

---

1 week later

"I can't believe you have to go already!" Queenie said through a hug on the harbor. "We're going to miss you guys!"

Once Queenie let go, Tina nearly jumped towards me. "I'll miss you both so much!" The boat whistled, and that meant it was about to leave. Newt held my hand as we walked up the platform and onto the boat.

"A professor? Holy hell am I excited!" I jumped around on the deck of the boat. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around.

"I can't wait!" He kissed me and we took off from the dock.

Leaving New York and the Goldstein sisters behind.

But going to teach in our dream place.

AGH these chapters suck lately. But they'll get better y'all. Love ya!

Good chapter??