Chapter Sixteen

One Month Later...

I looked down at my stomach

I looked down at my stomach. This can't be happening. Not now. I can't be a mother. I could even take care of a doll I once had. The dolls head fell off.

A strange feeling erupted in my mouth, I rushed to the toilet. My entire breakfast sat in front of me. Tears flowed down my face like a waterfall. "Hello lov-. Oh my goodness! Alex, this is the fifth time this week. Are you sure your alright." Newts hand rested on the small of my back.

"Um, I um. I'm pregnant." I blurted. He looked at me with open eyes. My mind couldn't decipher if it was filled with excitement or disappointment. "We are going to have a child." He said softly.

"We are going to have a baby!" He stood up and grabbed at his hair laughing. "This is brilliant! Amazing!" I weakly stood up.

"How are you not scared?" I whimpered. He held me up. "Love, you will be an amazing mother. I know you will." I smiled at him. Pickett came out from his pocket and made small cheers.

My eyes wandered over to my little green friend. Newt pulled me into his arms, engulfing me in a hug. "I love you so so much. Now love, we should do something tonight. What do you think?"

"That's sounds lovely, Newt."

"Now, get cleaned up. Meet me on the outer edge of the Forbidden Forest." I nodded as he left the bathroom and shut the door.

"WOOHOO! IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" I heard him from outside the door, and I shook my head as I looked down to the bathroom titles.

I grabbed my toothbrush, and brushed away the grossness in my mouth. I hopped in the shower, washed up, and got out in a matter of five minutes.

I dried my hair quickly with a heating spell. My brush bristles ran through my brown locks, and I slipped on black and white striped dress with a big black bow on the chest. (Above or to side) I wrapped a black necklace on over the golden infinity necklace Newt gave me in school.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I walked out of the room.

To my date with my husband to celebrate our future child.

Ew what was this
-Someone who should never be recognized for this