His Beautiful Nightmare 》Volt...

By Hitoshxii

An aging alien warns Team Voltron of the Galra's greatest monster. Something fast. Something that can tear ap... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
After Notes

Chapter 58

4.7K 226 8
By Hitoshxii

Keith rolled over, and immediately winced in pain.

He looked down at his shattered suit. The wound was healed, but it still hurt on the inside.

How did it heal?

C'mon Keith, don't worry about that, find the others.

"Shiro?", he called into his microphone, "Shiro? Are you there?"

"Oh thank God you're alive", Shiro breathed, "Listen, Keith, you have to get out of there. There's no possible way to shut down the ship."

"Where are the others?"

"In healing pods. Pidge has some bad head trauma. Hunk fractured his shoulder blade. Lance is the only one that isn't severely hurt."

"Is Azalea okay?", Keith asked anxiously.

There was a silence.
"Shiro?"

"She's not here. One of the armour suits is missing. Allura suspects that she left once she got word that we were in trouble."

Keith anxiously pulled out his Bayard, "Well we have to get her out of here! Ferin could-"

"Ferin isn't the only problem we have now."

Oh great. More issues. Whoopie.

"What is it?", Keith asked irritability.

"Marina isn't dead. And she's after Azalea too."

That fact threw Keith into a determined rage.

Marina?
How? She should be dead after the gladiator fight, unless-

Haggar fixed her.

There's no way Azalea could fight her sister. Not again.
Ferin would have his way with her.
He would ki-

Keith shook his head, banishing the thought of Azalea dying. He wouldn't be able to handle it if she were gone.

"I guess it's up to me", he said aloud. Shiro protested loudly from the headset, but Keith shut it off. Nothing, and nobody would stop him from saving her.

Gritting his teeth, he sprinted down the dark corridors, ignoring the pain in his chest.

Azalea....

If you can feel me...

I'm coming to save you.

I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 18
HEY EVERYONE! KLANCE FANFICTION TIME! Keith has been away with the Blade of Marmora for so long, and Lance misses him desperately and he's not sure w...
24.8K 525 36
Y/N is a former prisoner of the Galra. She was rescued by the Paladins and recently has started to have weird and unusual "dreams." As if someone is...
19.1K 659 17
ⓘ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...
27.3K 715 13
*huge trigger warning* When a mission goes terribly wrong, Keith is captured and raped by the Galra. Together with support from the team, and Lance...