Demi's Secret

By CrayCare

Emily is a troubled teenager who goes to a party. After another night of going out to get drunk, she wakes up... More

Demi Has A Secret!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 - The Party
Chapter 2 - Waking up
Chapter 3 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 4 - Kiss And Tell
Chapter 5 - I Think I Might Love You
Chapter 6 - I Forgive You
Authors note, not an update!
Chapter 8 - What The Fuck Marissa?
Chapter 9 - I missed you
Chapter 10 - You Know Her?
Chapter 11 - The Date
Chapter - 12 - Did I Just Do That?
Chapter 13 - Akward Moments
Chapter 14 - False Alarm
Chapter 15 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 16 - Payback
Chapter 17 - The Games Continue
Chapter 18 - Embarrassing
Chapter 19 - Hot Tub Fun
Chapter 20 - Goodbye My Friend
Newwsss
Chapter 21 - Good Morning Baby
Chapter 22 - Oh No
Chapter 23 - Sorry Is Not Good Enough
Chapter 24 - Reunion
Chapter 25 - Shitfaced And Apologies
Chapter 26 - I'm Scared
Chapter 27 - Promise Me This
Chapter 28 - Goodbye Is Never Easy
Chapter 29 - I Love You As A Friend
Chapter 30 - It Hurts
Chapter 31- This Isn't Right
Chapter 32 - You Coming, Or Not?
Chapter 33 - What Will It Be?

Chapter 7 - Marissa Finds Out

14.7K 326 5
By CrayCare

Demi's P.O.V

I just finished showering when I heard my phone go off, it was a number that I've never seen before, and a part of me really hoped it was Emily. I went to pick it up, and said:
-Hello, who is this? I asked in a cute voice, in case it was Emily.
-Hi, i-i-it's E-Emily, I heard her saying in between sobs, it literally broke my heart, I just wanted to hold her and kiss her beautiful pink lips.
-What's wrong? I asked.
-I-I just miss you, and I know you're mad at me, she answered, her sobs turning into crying. How could she think that I was mad at her, I missed her so much, I know it's a bit dramatic since we met like a few days ago, and I saw her yesterday, but that weekend was one of the best weekends in my life, all thanks to her.
-Why would I be mad at someone as gourgeous as you? I really miss you too Emily! I said. She left out a small giggle, and I instantly smiled as I heard it.
-Do you still want me to pick you up at school tomorrow? Because I really want to see you,  I asked hoping for her to say yes, I wanted to tell her that me and Wilmer broke up, but not over the phone.
-Yeah, I-I guess, she stuttered, and I giggled, she's so cute when she stutters.
-Well, I'll pick you up at 3 pm then, and we can go to my house and eat chineese or something if you want?
-Okay, but I have to go now, good night Demi, she said in the sweetest voice.
-Good night Emily, sweet dreams, I said and she giggled before she hung up. I was so happy right now, I looked at the time and it was only 11 pm, so I decided to call Marissa over to watch a scary movie with me.

I heard the doorbell and ran to my door, almost slamming the door in my face and I jumped on Marissa.
-Calm down Demi, we saw each other like three days ago, she laughed.
-I know, can't a girl hug her bestfriend? I asked and gave her a pout.
-You're such a baby, Demi, she said laughing and hitting me playfully.
-Hey, I'm going to get you back for that! I said as she punched me. We walked over to the couch and sat down.
-So how's Wilmer? She asked, shit, I haven't told her about us breaking up, and I haven't told her about Emily either. But she doesn't even know that I'm bisexual, and I'm too afraid to tell her, I don't want to ruin our friendship, and besides me and Emily aren't a thing yet, so it could wait.
-Uhm, me and Wilmer actually broke up yesterday, I said looking anywhere but her.
-Demi look at me! Why did you guys break up? I thought you were doing great? She said really fast.
-Yeah, I know, we're still friends, and I love him, but I'm just not IN LOVE with him, I said pressing on the "in love" part. She stared at me for awhile and raised an eyebrow.
-Demi, you're not telling the whole story, I know when you're lying! She said a little bit annoyed.
-What!? I'm not lying, why would I lie to you Marissa? I said, trying to act hurt since she didn't believe me, even though I know I didn't tell her the truth, but I can't, she'll probably hate me and never speak to me again, and I can't have that, she was and still is a big help on my recovery, and without her I would probablyhave relapsed a long time ago.
-Omg, there's another guy isn't it? She asked shocked.
-What? No, why would there be another guy? I don't have time for dating, I'm too busy, and you know that, I said looking at her lips, so she would believe me, most people look down and stuff, but since I'm manipulative, I now where to look when you're lying.
-Demi, come on, tell me, we're bestfriends, nothing you say or do can change that, you know I love you no matter what, she said staring into my eyes.
-You wouldn't love me anymore if you knew the truth, I said accidently, oh no, now I have to tell her.
-What truth would that be? She asked lifting one of her eyebrows. I got up from the couch as I felt tears streaming down my face, and I ran upstairs to my bedroom closing the door behind me, pulling the covers over my face. I just wanted to lie her forever, I don't want to tell her, it's better if she doesn't know, it's probably the best for the both of us, she'll think that I'm disgusting. I layed in my bed crying, and then I heard the door slowly open.

Marissa's P.O.V

I heard Demi starting to mumble:
-You wouldn't love me anymore if you knew the trut, she said, and I think it wasby accident. What does she mean by that? What truth? I thought we told each other everything, we're bestfriends and she knows every little detail about me.
-What truth would that be? I asked raising one of my eyebrows at her, this always worked, but not this time, I saw tears forming in her eyes and she ran upstairs to her bedroom. I waited for a bit to follow her, I didn't want to be to pushy, but she has to tell me, I can't like not know what's going on with her, I don't want her to relapse, she's been so strong for the past few years, and I'm so proud of her. After waiting for about three minutes I decided to go upstairs to her room, where I knew she would be. I slowly opened the door and saw her lying under the covers, and I could hear small sobs coming from her. I sat down on her bed and slowly pulled away her covers and looked into her eyes.
-Tell me what's wrong Demi, I said sweetly, but I still had a firm voice.
-I-I can't, she stuttered.
-You don't have a choice, I can't have this eating you up alive, I know you want to tell me, and you know I won't judge you, I said giving her a reassuring smile. She sighed and opened her mouth, but nothing came out.
-Come on Demi, please tell me, I'm dying over here, I said and left out a small giggle to ease her up a bit, she always laughed when I laughed, but not now, she had a mixture between a serious look and an ashamed look on her face.
-Marissa, I-I'm bi, she whispered and looked down on the bed.
-What!? I asked shocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short, but I'm so tired, haha! And I'll try updating on Sunday, but no promises :)

Please vote and comment :* 

Love u guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 943 33
After her mothers death, Demi changes. She doesn't want to be loved. She doesn't want to love. She doesn't believe in it. But a new girl moves in acr...
75K 1.8K 56
[WARNING: if u have a problem with graphics, about self harm/eating dissorders (anorexia, bulimia) this story is not for u. this contains graphic con...
517 3 1
Story of a shy girl who finally falls in love but with many bumps along the way
318K 5.7K 54
A Collection of Demi Lovato Imagines (Short Stories) that allow you to imagine yourself in a relationship or friendship with the pop sensation hersel...