Choke me » Joshler/tysh

By shipitwithmysoul

Slutty Joshler pørn...with a story line built around Josh's dick. It's just a big pile of gay kinky shit in a... More

1• The unspoken communication between two gay boys
2• Milk (bet you hoes are all thinking about the milk fic now)
3• So gay, oh so very gay
4• A bathroom sink to you, is not a bathroom sink to me
5• #Nohomo
6• Josh Dun is Josh fun
7• Games in the bedroom
8• Sometimes quiet is...frisky
9• Not a chance
10• sWeET dreams
11• A deal to quench the thirst
12• Mr. Devious charm & grace
13• What the frick frack snick snack
14• Succ™ess
15• Hot & Cold
16• Not the kind of boy action we wanted
17• & the boy action we didnt expect
18• Aye give me that sexy sin
19• Inconveniences
20• Random acts
21 (pilots) • Playful & Disobedient
22• Sweet sugar, candy man
23• Double sided
24• Uncomfortable events
25• Nothings better than a pretty little twink
*Author slides in like a lube covered ....*
26• Ink poisoning
27• But I like it when you..
28• No longer 'extra virgin' olive oil
30• Dont stroke your friends
And I oop-

29• Failure of a James Bond

10K 350 910
By shipitwithmysoul

Hello my neglected children.
I am alive and have FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED OH MY FUCKING ASS HOORAH! Also! I made a twitter account that we can all meme and chat together on.
So you all better follow it!

I'll keep you updated on how chapters are coming along and memes and kinky joshler related stuff and so forth on there.
Twitter: @ behaveforme
________________________

Tyler's pov 

[Tyler's 'embarrassment to the human race' log pt.1]

*phone typing noise*

I'm currently standing by a wall, going to great lengths to avoid all possible social interaction.

I am at one with the wall.

I guess you could say I was, well, hiding, but as that doesn't sound very masculine of me, let's just say I'm casually chilling in an unusual spot for the sake of my own entertainment.

Let me replay how I have somehow survived my Monday morning at school and ended up standing behind a mop down a narrow hall during my lunch break.

First off, I had barely made it out alive from French class.

I had been sat at a desk at the opposite side of the room to josh, both of us acting as if neither one of us existed, as was the norm.
Although I couldn't pull myself away from casting glances at him constantly as he sat there hunched over his desk seemingly paying attention to his school work for once.

Only once did I catch him turning his head lowly to steal a glimpse of me.
My heart had palpitated in that moment and I ripped my eyes away from him in an instant, gluing my eyes to the text book in front of me, refusing to look his way again out of fear that he would be looking back at me.

I could feel him staring at me and I had the neglected urge to check his facial expression to get an idea on what he was thinking as he stared at me for what felt like hours.

I was highly relieved when the class had ended.

I don't think I've ever manoeuvred myself out of a classroom faster.

If only I had left Josh's house that fast.

As anyone could imagine, I've been scolding myself about the whole ordeal all weekend.

If I had just left when I said I was going to I wouldn't have been walking all through the school today with a deep uneasiness swelling in my stomach.

Ive been worried to see him, I'm nervous that he'll look at me differently because I went too far with things.

Why did I say the things I did?
Why did I even try to hold his-
-

I stopped typing to let my insides shudder.

I quickly recovered and resumed recounting the horrors.
-
I haven't known how to act today.

I did tell myself to act calm and collected (and not like I had just gotten fucked in the butt over the weekend and offended my fucker by accidentally throwing myself over obvious fuck-buddy boundaries).

But acting calm and collected went straight out of the window as the moment I arrived at school I went all James Bond down the hallway as I went on high alert for josh. Even going so far as to search the area around my locker before approaching it to ensure that josh was nowhere near.

I knew that I couldn't spend the day avoiding him, that would just make things more uncomfortable.
I prayed that if I was casual about things then surely he'd act the same and each of us would forget the spine-chilling awkward note we left eachother on.

Obviously my casual act hasn't worked out.

Hello mop, hello wall, hello my flinch that happens everytime I think I see josh.

I have actually spoken to him today.
As when I thought I had escaped from him in French class I felt a warm sigh of air on the back of my neck as I was rapidly trading my books around in my locker and spun around only to die upon seeing him standing over me with his hand resting on the locker above my head.

"Are you avoiding me?" He had asked.
And of course I gave him a wide grin and gave out an answer through clench teeth that sounded more like a question.
'No..?'

After that I slowly scooted out from under his unconvinced gaze before scampering off without waiting to hear if he had anything more to say.

By the end of many exhausting classes, I was done with feeling awkward and I just wanted to look at josh and have him smile at me and for things to be back to normal..and for me to stop overthinking everything and pressuring myself for making everything uncomfortable.

So I manned up, and as soon as that bell had went for lunch, I boosted myself up with the prideful thought that I had gotten some action over the weekend with the hot new guy at school.

And I walked down that school hall with my lunch money jingling in my pocket and a sheepish yet cocky smile on my lips as I tossed away all those sour thoughts of the awkward aftermath of my sexy time with josh.

I then started making  my way to the canteen when I was quiet randomly yanked by my shirt as someone passed in front of me.
I didn't have time to register anything before I was pulled and practically tossed into the janitors closet which caused a surge of excitement to flush through me like an intense tingle.
All at once the door was closed and the small space had fallen dark.
With my back was against the wall I felt lips press against mine in a heated rush.

The escalation of the situation was somehow something my body was able to prepare for.
My back practically melted against the wall as I felt myself yearning for him. This was the relief and reassurance that I needed, the reassurance that he didn't want to disown me because I tried to hold his hand.

I'm embarrassed to admit that a squeak-like whimper did escape my lips when his pressed to mine.
But my yearningful whines stopped when the kissing escalated faster than my entrance to the closet as it grew to be ungentle.

His lips were soft but they moved against mine harshly, in a forceful and overly needy fashion that had me shocked.
It lacked the sweetness of the lips I was used to.
My heart had dropped into the pit of my stomach at the obviousness that he had changed thoughts about me and that my actions had indeed affected him.

But my disappointment managed to slip away as my neediness took the wheel when I felt his tongue attempt to slips it's way into my mouth. 
I parted my lips for him as I moved my hands in between us to lay them on his strong, warm.. squishy round ch-b-breasts?!

I almost choked on the tongue in my mouth as my hands came into contact with the mushy softness.

These don't belong to josh.

All that I was previously feeling was immediately replaced with a panic.

I clamped my lips shut accidenltly biting down on the lip that had been squished in between mine in the frenzy of their kiss.
They let off a feminine yelp and the blood drained from my face.

I flung my hands off of the boobs and let out a more impressive feminine yelp.

I turned my head the moment the person had pulled back and my hand was quick to find the light switch.

As the light flicked on the bright blonde hair of the girl was the first thing that came into sight.

"OH my god J-jenna?" I question.

"No questions. Do you want me or not?" She said in a stern tone, sounding as if she intended for her question not to be answered.

I had my hands held away from me covered in boob germs and blurted a freaked out  'uhh' in response as she dropped to her knees before me.

Mom help.
I squeaked inside my head.

Everything was so quick, her hands found their way to my belt within seconds.

"Jenna no what are you-" I said in panic, pressing myself back against the wall.

Okay side note- if some hot guy had done this to me, I'd be overwhelmingly turned on..but honey, she ain't josh, or that hot guy I saw in that porn 'young twink gets pounded by gym teacher'. 

"Shh. Jason is a jerk and I just need you right now okay so just shut up." She said quickly with frustration as she undid my belt with much force and yanking.

There was nothing smooth or graceful about her movements.

Sensing I was going to say something else she snapped at me again.
"You're alone with a girl who clearly wants you so stop blabbering."

Gosh. She sounded so mean.

"Why won't the zipper go down." She seethed as she angrily tugged on the zipper of my pants.

I grabbed her hands and tried to pry them off me.
"Just stop okay stop!" It was my turn to snap.
I swatted her hands and managed to quickly step to the side and move to the other corner of the small space.

She looked at me from the floor where she knelt as if I were the crazy one.

"You don't need to be shy." She rolled her eyes "I'm not going to judge."

"I don't care about that I just, don't want your mouth anywhere near my.." I didn't finish my sentence as I pulled an uncomfortable facial expression.

"Woah okay rude." She said.

"No it's not you, I just don't think this is appropriate." I sputtered out.

"Don't go all sweet guy on me with your morals and crap." She scoffed with a shake of her head.

"God what is your problem?" I asked in frustration as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm just mad okay." She sassed "I've got a lot to deal with."

"Okay well can you not take your anger out on my lower region. That would be much appreciated." I said.

She tried to maintain her angry expression but her furrowed brows weakened as she let out a hmph of a laugh at my words.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." She said in a more conversation friendly tone. "It's just-" she paused to get out a frustrated sigh and she stopped kneeling and sat herself down on the floor with slumped shoulders.

I gave a nod at her apology and began buttoning up my pants.

"Jason is just such a freaking jerk!" She suddenly shouted out.

"Okay you might want to keep your voice down." I squeaked with my belt half done up.

She didn't pay attention to me though, she was ready to unleash the floodgates of girly feelings and rants.

"He keeps questioning me all the time, and I'm like no I promise you I haven't sleep with anyone else, but does he listen? no! And I'm like woah okay you don't trust me? And he gets all mad at me. I'm like for christs sake just listen and he won't so I'm like okay we are through." She began rambling on to herself as I stood there feeling out of place in the situation I've found myself in.

"But all weekend he's still messaging me and im like I don't want to talk to youuuu. I don't think he gets what we.are.over. means. Because today there he is calling me his sweetheart or whatever as if we totally didn't fight which we totally did. So I'm like I'm gonna go grab the nearest boy and I'll prove that me and jason aren't together anymore."
I was surprised she wasn't out of breath, because believe me when I say that she carried on a lot more than I can be bothered to type down.
She also appeared to be talking more to herself than to me so I didn't know wether she wanted me to respond or not, and it had me kind of feeling like I was imposing on her personal little chat.

"And now I'm just frustrated and single!" She finally finished dramatically.

There was a long pause of silence.

"Well, if it's any consolation, a lot of people think Jason's a jerk so.." I had said.

"Great so what your saying is I've been dating a jerk for months." She whined.

I winced.
"No that's not what I was sayi-"

"Whatever it doesn't matter." She mumbled as she stood up "I'm hungry."

And with that she moved passed me and walked straight out of the closet as I stood there blinking in confusion.

I pulled back the door and stepped out into the hall watching jenna march off, with a dramatic flick of he ponytail she pushed passed a guy with faded red hair. It was at that moment I swear I peed myself.

There was no time for me to slip myself back into the closet, his eyes had followed down the path jenna had made through the people to where I stood looking disheveled.

I held my breath praying that he hadn't actually noticed me as he continued his walk down the hall nearer to where I was.
Just as it looked like he was about to pass me, his footsteps faulted for a second and my heart stopped as he took two steps backwards to the frozen me.

With wide eyes I watched his every facial movement as i prepared to read his expressions.
He looked straight at me, his eyebrows faintly furrowed in as his nose scrunched up a little.
My palms went warm and clammy as he began opening his mouth to speak.
My eyes widened as words began to form.

"I suggest going with vanilla, you know? Like an edible smell." With that said he stared at me plainly and gave a little sniff.

There I was ready to drop to my knees and tell him that she meant nothing to me and that it was all just a misunderstanding, when the strong floral scent that seemed to surround me suddenly struck my nostrils.

Confused, I took a quick moment to sniff at the collar of my shirt where the hideous perfume lingered.

"Oh uh, that's..not my perfume.." I blurted out without thinking (once again).
He eyed me for a second and looked past me to the janitors closet that I had clearly just stepped out of.

He looked slightly puzzled as his eyebrows once again furrowed, I swallowed thickly as he briefly glanced down to my hurriedly done up pants and half tucked in shirt.

You know those moments when you're completely innocent but you're afraid of looking guilty so you try not to look guilty, but because you're trying not too,  you just end up looking guilty as fuck.
That was me.

Sweating away I anticipated him saying something as he looked at the scene before him that only had one obvious conclusion-

but he just gave a one shouldered shrug and casually strolled away without a care.

Seriously.
That's all he did!

I slowly let air escape my lungs as I watched him disappear down the corridor, my hand still knotted in the bottom of my shirt.

My insides screamed violently.
I was so done!

He's definitely going to hate me now!

What the hell is he going to think?!

Surely he can't just shrug that off, I know if I had smelt 'girl' on him and he had just stepped out of the closet we had made out in looking disheveled I'd..well I wouldn't say I'd be jealous..okay maybe a teensy bit, but I'd be lowkey judging him hard.

He literally just screwed me and there I was looking like a hoe, with a girl not to mention.
Or he just thinks I'm thirsty..or petty, petty because it looks like I'm trying to get back at him for not wanting to hold my hand and shunning my random 'dating' thought.

Feeling like I just wanted to disappear into thin air, I decided to make myself scarce until I figured out how I was going to approach josh and explain to him that I didn't get blown by a girl. 

So that's how I ended up here, desperately using a mop for coverage, praying to god none of my friends, or josh, or even jenna will find me.

Why am I like this? Why do these things happen to me?...I always eat all my green veggi|
11:33am

I was almost finished my dramatic typing of today's events when I was startled by a voice causing me to nearly drop my phone.

"I was hoping to find you alone."

_________________________
NOW GO TWEET ME!

*FUCKING BREAK DANCES*
Can't believe I updated woooooo!

Authors side note, totally not important:

Neither of them have an actual daddy kink.
Tyler just likes to call josh that during le frisky times, because obviously it's pretty hot.
Josh didn't like it because of the meaning that can be put behind it and wants to keep everything no strings attached no lovey crap.

'pain kink' was mentioned to be clear that tyler is okay with pain so that things can get....rough between them (((;

Conclusion-
Tyler just has a public kink.

And Josh, well josh just likes gay sex and dominance. (Like us am I right *wink wonk*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 170 15
Jus' a bunch of oneshots, if ya'll have any suggestions I will probably do them :) happy reading hope you enjoy! Discontinued
35.6K 229 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
44 0 19
Josh didn't mean to be rude to Tyler. Sure, Tyler abandoned him in high school when Josh told him one of his dirty little secrets, but Josh didn't ho...
19.6K 462 25
henlo!! cover: by me! this story will contain smut, ALOT of angst, fluff, slight gore, and gay marriage. i hope you like the story! (somethingelseytx...