Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

بواسطة Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... المزيد

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
Some Things Come (Super)Natural
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Kill or be killed pt2

1K 69 69
بواسطة Addict_with_an_iPad

Kill or be Killed pt. 2

Tyler looked up when he heard slouching footsteps nearing. "Welcome back," he greeted Ethan. "Yeah..." was the mumbled response. Tyler raised an eyebrow. "Hey, you okay?" He sat up a little straight, signing the boy to come closer. "Yeah..." he repeated. Tyler pulled him closer by his collar until their faces were nearly touching.

"Your eyes. They don't shine. You're sad," he stated. Ethan looked away. "I'm not..." He paused. ""sad" or anything." The older man slid his thumb over his cheek. "You have been crying. Why would you cry when you aren't sad?" The blue haired boy bit his lip. "For you information, I just took a bath if you really want to know." He freed himself from Tyler and walked away in a failed attempt to hide his blush.

Ethan covered his patient with a blanket and laid himself down on the hard floor. They had found a cave in which they could hide from the other killers. "I don't find this fair," Tyler stated after some time. "I'm all warm and covered up and you have to sleep on a hard floor." The boy smiled. "It's no big deal. You're my patient – what kind of doctor would I be if I take the blanket from my patient?" Tyler stood up with a groan, ignoring the heavy protest of Ethan, and picked him up. Ethan's feet kicked the air. Tyler chuckled. "It'll be easier to just accept that you're sleeping under there too."

Ethan turned around so his back was facing the man next to him (somehow I hurt my elbow and thought "fuck" and I typed "his back was fucking the man next to him" and I had to reread it three times). He was blushing like a mad man – not only because he was sleeping next to an extremely attractive man...he wasn't too sure how Tyler would react to his reoccurring nightmares. He had them every day, until he woke up, out of breath and panting.

"No! Don't come closer!" he panted, falling onto the ground. "Leave me alone! I couldn't help it!"

The woman had tearstains on her cheeks and her eyes were red from crying. "You're so useless!" she screamed, slapping her hand on Ethan's cheek, leaving a red mark. "If you just weren't born! My life would be so much better!" Another slap. Ethan could feel the warmth of tears form behind his eyes. "Please...stop..."

The woman didn't stop. She put her hands on his neck until there was a red imprint where she put her hands. "You killed him! It's your fault! If you were just useful!" She let go of him with one hand. "Just die, you useless piece of shit!" Ethan choked and put his hands on her wrists in a desperate attempt to free himself. "Mom...please stop..."

Tyler opened his eyes. He saw Ethan turn around with a stressed expression. "No...please..." shit. That was the only thing going through his mind. Ethan is having a nightmare, what do I do? He watched the smaller boy turn and twist in his sleep. Tyler swallowed. He wrapped his arms around him, pressing their bodies together. He immediately noticed how warm Ethan was, and pressed the boy against his chest. "Shhh...It's alright," he whispered, pressing his lips against Ethan's forehead. "It'll be alright." And he also noticed how Ethan smiled in his sleep.

The woman got pulled off him by two muscular arms. "Get...off him..." someone groaned. His mom screamed a high pitched scream and disappeared in thin air. A tall man with brown curls stood in her place. Tyler. "T-thank you." Ethan's voice was raspy from the shortcoming of air. Tyler smiled. "Of course." He offered him his hand and pulled him onto his feet. "It's alright," Tyler whispered, embracing the boy tightly. "It'll be alright." Tyler pulled back a little bit, his hands still on Ethan's waist. He connected their lips – softly and sweetly. "It'll all be alright," he repeated.

Ethan woke up, cuddled up to Tyler. "Morning," the later said with a smirk. "T-Tyler! S-sorry," Ethan stuttered. "It's fine, I enjoyed it," Tyler smirked again. The boy covered his red face with his hands. "Let's just examine you and see if you're healed, it doesn't take too long to heal."

Tyler took off his shirt, not disliking the attention he got, and laid back. Ethan inspected the bite. "It doesn't look bad," he commented. "But it doesn't look good?" Ethan looked at him with a face that screamed how done he was. "You've been bitten by a kissing bug and could've died. Do you think it'll look good?" Tyler didn't have a comeback for that.

"So...I guess this is it?" Ethan nodded. "Yeah. Take care." He put on his backpack and turned around. "May the odds be forever in your favour." Tyler bit his lip as he watched the small figure walk away. His heart hurt – and emotion unknown to him. All he could feel since he got dropped into this sick game was the need to survive. All he could focus on was trying to survive in this Hell. All that was on his mind was getting out of here.

Until Ethan showed up. No matter how much he might tease the boy, he actually had feelings like he used to, before he was chosen, or maybe a better way to say it was he was doomed to stay in the Games. Ethan made his mind normal again – no more heartless killer. Around Ethan his heart wasn't cold but warm and racing. His emotions confused him but he loved it.

The small figure left his sight. He sighed, not sure what he was going to do. "Guess...I'll have to kill everyone..." he mumbled to himself, quickly realizing he wouldn't be able to kill Ethan. He frowned. Only one way to go, he grinned to himself. Find that little shit of an item that can free us all.

Ethan sunk down against a tree. I should've spend more time working out and less reading books, he thought with a small smile. "Well, well, guess who we have here." A low voice popped up from behind him. "W-who are you?" Ethan couldn't turn around. Whoever it was, they held a gun against his head. "Don't move," the voice commended. Ethan was shaking of fear. "Now, be a good boy and drop your knife."

A loud gunshot could be heard through the forest.

"Fuck," Tyler mumbled. He had heard some rumours it was hidden in the roots of a tree – don't question how he heard this, he had his connections. He had spent the whole day looking for trees with roots above the ground, yet he didn't find the item. Of course, it wouldn't be easy to find the item. But he was getting frustrated – earlier that day he heard gunshots, making him worry how Ethan was – but tried to keep his calm. He was getting worried about Ethan. The boy wasn't exactly the best fighter, and he couldn't see the sky from here.

"Shit," he cursed again. He kicked his foot against a root which was looser than the others. I'm never going to find that bitch. Suddenly his eye fell on a small box, made out of carton. He shrugged – a lot of people left a message in a box, hoping to leave something behind for their family or hoping to leave a memory. He picked it up.

Ethan Nestor

His breath got stuck in his throat. He just found Ethan's memories. When he opened the box, first thing he saw was a letter.

Dear everyone.

I guess...I'm dead. Heh. If I survived, I would have taking this with me and destroyed it. Leaving no trace of this Hell. But if you found this, this means they have inspected the terrain and found this.

First of all, thank you for taking care of me. I sadly don't know who you are, but if they handed this to you, you must be family or close friends.

Secondly, please do not hold any kind of funeral, or keep any of my stuff behind. I want everything gone – everything but my medical things. Those can be send to a hospital. This is for personal reasons. Thank you.

The last part was scratched with a knife, not actually written with pen in Ethan's nice, neat handwriting.

Thirdly, I met somebody. He's called Tyler. He's tall, muscular with broad shoulder and has brown curls and eyes. He can be distant and cold, but he's a good person. Check him up, ask him how he is, and congratulate him on winning. I know he'll win. He has to. And if you for some reason don't want to or dislike him – he's my patient. A doctor never leaves his patient.

It was signed.

Ethan Nestor

Tyler felt himself tear up by the last paragraph. "Fuck," he groaned. Ethan cared so much about him, he believed so much in him. Yet Tyler had let him walk away...without stopping him. His eye fell on a dice behind the box. What's that? Does it belong to Ethan too? He picked it up.

"Congratulation, Tyler Scheid found the Item. We'll let you out as soon as possible."

Tyler heart skipped a beat from excitement. He was finally getting out. Ethan. The boy hadn't left his mind for one moment. He patiently waited to get out of here.

Ethan.

Tyler stood outside the barrier. He watched the families being reunited, the friends congratulating each other. Tears were in everyone's eyes, except for his brown ones. His were filled with determination. Determination to find the boy who was on his mind all day.

Couples were kissing passionately, friends were shaking hands. His eyes scanned the whole region, locking eyes with every person. But none of them were the cute blue haired boy.

He noticed a small figure sitting against a tree. He was all alone, hugging his knees. He had a smile on his pretty face but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Hey," Tyler said softly, wrapping his arms around Ethan's shoulder. "Hi. Shouldn't you be with your family?" He shrugged. "I don't have a family. I'd rather sit here with you, since you're alone too." Ethan smiled up at him, making his heart skip a few beats. Really, this boy was going to be the death of him.

"Thank you," the younger said softly, his face flushing red. "I-I like spending time with you too." Tyler smiled and grabbed his hand. "I've got something for you." He handed Ethan the letter. "I found this." Ethan's eyes visibly turned sadder. "Oh," was all he said. "Hey, what's wrong?" "B-back in the forest..."

Ethan sunk down against a tree. I should've spend more time working out and less reading books, he thought with a small smile. "Well, well, guess who we have here." A low voice popped up from behind him. "W-who are you?" Ethan couldn't turn around. Whoever it was, they held a gun against his head. "Don't move," the voice commended. Ethan was shaking of fear. "Now, be a good boy and drop your knife."

Somehow Ethan didn't feel like obeying. He never imagined he would do something like this. He jumped up, pressed the man against the ground. His gun shot, but the bullet didn't hit anything. He and then man rolled down the hill, into the lake. There was water in his eyes, and his clothes stuck to his body. He didn't get air, so he swam as quickly as possible to the surface. He swept back his blue hair.

But the man never came up.

"Shh," Tyler shushed while Ethan was sobbing in his chest. "I-I killed someone..." he cried. Tyler closed his eyes and rested his chin on top of Ethan's head. "You didn't. You didn't know he couldn't swim. Also, if you didn't, you would be dead now...and I wouldn't survive that." Ethan pulled away and chuckled. "You met me two days ago." Tyler pressed their foreheads together. "I care about you." Ethan blushed. "T-thanks..." Tyler bit his lip, his eyes flickered towards the boy's lips. "You have no idea what you are doing to me." Ethan tilted his head. "I think I do know." And with that, he connected their lips. Tyler, pleasantly surprised, gratefully kissed back.

They were lost in their own worlds which only consisted of each other. They didn't care people saw them. They both didn't have family – they had each other.

A/N: I'M SORRY OK? SO MANY PLOT HOLES, MAYBE ILL DO A REWRITE! IM SICK AND YOU CANT EXPECT SOMETHING GOOD FROM ME! 

Anywhat (yes i just thought that up) since im sick I haven't got any stories to tell. Except for tha my new bike arrived today. Can i get an applause? no ok dont do that im not worth that

I would like some opinions on the idea in the authors note of Wish We Could Turn Back Time...Just say if it's shitty, but now I honestly have no clue.

bai bai motherfuckers

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

82.3K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
219K 2.9K 31
(Closed) Hello everyone so this is my Crankgameplays imagines and if you have any requests then please message me. I am open to writing smut but woul...
895 34 9
Some one shots and stories that come to my mind. copyright (©) all rights reserved @sketchiing 2017 - (yet to be completed)
113K 3.7K 39
Ethan is a badass emo, Mark is a bully Jock, and shit happens man idk read more to find out TW: homophobic slurs, mentions of self harm and smut #1 i...