[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Im...

Panda-Gom द्वारा

It has been almost half a year since [Name] [Surname] fulfilled the Silver Dragon legend. When Oblivion relea... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 36

2.2K 54 13
Panda-Gom द्वारा

Stab, retract the hand, pivot, kick, cut, cut, and stance; jump, slash down, circular cut, swing the arm, and stance; block, low cut, twist of the wrist, cut to the side, and stance.

The katana cut through the air again, but it was not a straight, distinct action. Again, it made a whisper as it was guided through, and was only slightly better than the previous move, just as all the others. An exasperated sigh escaped your lips, and your hand tightened around the katana, dropping to your side as you glared at the ground, huffing.

It was just after dark, and already the next day: Friday. The winter showcase begun a while ago, about an hour, and you could hear the music coming from the inside of the auditorium as you stood in the courtyard area behind it, unilluminated by the Christmas lights in the short distance away. You had participated in two of the few performances you had--which were so far back-up acts--and you were currently taking time for yourself, which, was peaceful, until you had let your mind wander off.

*Flash*

"Looks like you better be ready to die tomorrow then."

*Flash*

You plopped down onto the grass beneath you, the katana resting on your lap. Under the moonless sky, you leaned back, recalling that during final practice, Chiyoko was acting just as always: haughtily, freely, and of course, towards you, it was the normal you-stole-my-life-I-hate-you-go-die aura. In short, it was as if yesterday never happened, and even though, the twins, as well as your brother, said it was not anything to worry about when you told them about it, you could not help but shake off the feeling that they were wrong, and, Ryuushin agreed with you.

*Flash*

"That's that," you said, fixing your shirt for the first performance. "They said I shouldn't worry but..." 

"But you are, and I would be too," the ravenette finished, seating himself in front of the makeup mirror; you sat beside him lazily. "In fact, I am, for you." 

"Thanks... I think..." 

"Look, I never really had any feelings for Chiyoko myself--I pitied her when I used her in my...act, a while back," he said reluctantly, with a hint of shame. "However, I DO know just as any former person of our status would be, she can primarily hate you for ruining the syndicate, and then, whatever else jealousy she said she did when you first fought her. Knowing all of that, she's capable of doing whatever she wanted... Especially since she might have ties to Hojo and Hollander, and the few guards I had let out to protect them." 

"What would she do to me then?" 

"What WOULD she do?" Ryuushin hummed a moment as he tied his hair into a short ponytail. "Well, I'd say she likes...grand gestures." 

You raised an eyebrow," What, is she going to serenade me to death?" 

He chuckled lightly, turning to you. "I mean, she likes anything big; an example would be when I first attacked you during that...that showcase..." His face fell, and he looked down. 

"H-Hey!" you forced a smile, playfully pushing him. "Look, I'm not even THAT worried about anything; I mean it's Chiyoko we're talking about here! She's never done anything to me herself! It's always been someone else, you know? I'll be fine; don't underestimate me now Ryuu!" 

Ryuushin smiled, nodding," You're right. Besides, it's not only you. Vincent, Prompto, Namine, the twins and I: we're all here. And...you told Wasurete too right? He'll help I bet. If Chiyoko tries anything, come to us. She has her army, and you've got yours." 

"Right!"

*Flash*

'I'm still so worried...so alert... Am I just nervous for the other performances?' 

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing out here?"

You sat up straight, turning your gaze towards the source of the voice: Wasurete. He sported a button up white shirt and denim jeans, and you recalled that he was going back and forth between the stage and the audience, filming performances. Earlier, you had told him you wanted to go out for a drink, and he loaned you his katana chain, remembering your dilemma for why yours was not working.

Following his gaze to the raising volume coming from the inner area of the courtyard, on the other side of the building, you momentarily watched as the audience trickled out of the auditorium, diffusing across the area in groups that spoke of the satisfaction of the first part of the showcase, and excitement for the next.

"Don't call me kiddo," you answered childishly, staking the weapon into the ground, pushing yourself to your feet. 

He smirked, crossing his arms a stride away. "Well, I just came to see where you went. I don't think a drink takes THIS long. We're halfway through with the showcase now, so there's a break for the audience."  

"Huh... So I've been out here for a while then," you murmured, calling back the weapon and removing the chain, handing it back to the ravenette. 

"...What are you worried about Amaya?" he asked, shoving the chain into his pocket.  

"I-I'm not worried about anything!" 

"You're like me when I have something on my mind," the ravenette shook his head, gesturing for you to follow him towards the rear exit of the auditorium. "I train; it helps me relax. You're...kinda doing the same. Wanna... I don't know, talk about anything?" 

You smiled a bit as his awkward attempt in lightening your mood, and you shook your head. "It's nothing." 

"You're lying, I can see it," he shrugged. "Well, if you don't wanna talk about it, just get ready for your next song. It's part of the reason why I came to get you."

The break for the audience only lasted twenty minutes, and in that time, the background sets were being changed into order for the next hour of the show. In the meantime, you were taken to the dressing rooms and threw on your outfit for the duet with Chiyoko: a simple, black Lolita dress with a white under layer and white trim, with dark gray boots. A set of dark gray gloves was split between the two of you, and you had the right whereas she had the left. Your hair and makeup was done by a redheaded girl who kept up a conversation for winter plans, and she high-ponytailed half to the left, with the right kept down and loose; in contrast, Chiyoko's hair was put high-ponytailed half to the right with the left kept down and loose. Crimson lipstick completed the look, and finished moments early, you took a look around backstage, adjusting your headset and microphone. The dark red' curtains were closed, keeping the stage dimly lit and concealed, yet, you could hear the shuffling and speaking of the audience on the other side as they filed back in.

Nothing else to do, you went in back and watched on the TV screen as the cameras that were directed to document today's event for the school were switched back on, and Nero called for the attention of the audience to be directed towards the stage. With this, another set of acts began, and with time on your hands, you practiced yours by yourself, letting the minutes pass by quickly, which, they did. In no time then, it was your turn to go on, and the nerves that were once pushed aside came back, knotting themselves within your stomach and resting there, weighing heavily within you like a rock.

You took a deep breath, calming yourself as you took your spot in front of half of the backup dancers who were doing the same, in, dark gray hoods and pants. Chiyoko wordlessly joined you and as your glances met momentarily, she immediately tore hers away; the small act keeping you on edge, knowing that she would have usually told something along the lines of you not to fall off stage.

Ignoring it, you then glanced behind you to notice the backdrop changed to red, and the white glow in the dark stickers of the stars begin their dim shine. The conversations among the audience lowered to thin murmurs as you heard lone footsteps on the other side of the curtain, and suddenly, the booming of Nero's voice as he introduced your act. There was then an applause, followed by the whisking of the curtains to the side, revealing not only a packed house, but also the blinding stage lights, and additional star shapes that accompanied you. In addition, the music started already, leaving each of you to slowly step into the rhythm of the beat.

***

"Reks, relax will ya? You're stabbing me with your nails!" 

"S-Sorry!" the silverette apologized, cringing away from Penelo as he quickly averted his eyes back to you. 

"I know that look," the blonde said, gazing at him in concern. "What did you see?" 

"Um... I-It could be nothing but--" 

"(Ever on and on, I continue, circling in nothing but my hate, in a carousel of agony, till slowly I forget, and my heart starts vanishing, and suddenly I see that I can't break free--)" 

"What!?" Penelo burst out into laughter, clapping her hands. "Oh man, THAT'S priceless! This was seriously what you saw: Amaya stuck in a room?" 

"Uh... Yeah, something like that," Reks nodded slowly.  

"This is HIGH SCHOOL, Reks," the girl emphasized. "We're in rooms all day during class and not!" 

"It still wouldn't hurt to tell her..."

***

You extended your gloved hand to Chiyoko," You can tell me what to say--

She touched your palm in the same manner," You can tell me where to go--

Both of you retracted your hands, pulling it to your chest as you went back to back," But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know.

"If I make another move, there'll be no more turning back.

"(Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black!)"

***

"Who's that girl [Name] is dancing with?" the ravenette woman asked, squinting as she leaned forward. 

"That's Amaya Nochi, mother," Cid Raines answered. "Why?" 

"I've never seen her before, yet she seems so familiar," Genevieve shrugged, leaning back in her seat. 

"...She...made the news earlier in the week..." 

The woman gasped, hand flying to her chest," She's that girl who was arrested...!?"Cid sighed, nodding silently. 

"You have missed quite a lot since you came back from our world," Lucis said quietly. 

"My, my, my, I'll say!" Genevieve shook her head in disbelief. "Do you know anything about this girl Cid?" 

"(Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white~)" 

"She's the princess of the world Edo," he answered, scratching the back of his head. "We went there on a field trip a week or so ago. The people there seemed to know her well, as do Kei and Kai--apparently since childhood." 

"Princess of Edo you say?" she hummed. "Well, someone of that stature must have had a reason to do any kind of killing... It is a TAD bit interesting Laguna put her with [Name], of all the people."

***

"(Ever on and on, I continue, circling with nothing but my hate, in a carousel of agony, till slowly I forget, and my heart starts vanishing, and suddenly I see that I can't break free--

"I'm slipping through the cracks, of a dark eternity--

"With nothing but my pain, and the paralyzing agony, to tell me who I am--

"Who I was--

"(Uncertainty, enveloping my mind till I can't break free and--)"

***

"Maybe it's a dream, maybe nothing else is real, but it wouldn't mean a thing, if I told you how I feel!

"Rika, get your butt over here!" Olette called, waving the redhead over as she sat, styling her hair. "You're gonna make us late on stage!" 

"But I LOVE this song~!" the girl whined, stomping her foot. 

"Rika, I swear--" 

"You're such a fun killer!" Rika huffed, stomping to the girl who was doing makeup, beside Olette. "There's barely a minute left! Besides, it calms me down..." 

"Oh, well, you didn't tell me you were getting nervous," the brunette frowned. "Now I feel bad for--" 

"Good! You won't mind me singing along then!" 

"What!? 

"If I make another move, if I take another step--

"Then it all would fall apart, there'd be nothing of me left!" the girl doing makeup sang along.

***

"If I'm crying in the wind--

"If I'm crying in the night--

"(Will there ever be a way, will my heart return to white?)" 

You got on your knees, hands to the audience," Can you tell me who you are?" 

Chiyoko mimicked your actions," Can you tell me where I am?

"I've forgotten how to see...

"I've forgotten if I can...

"If I opened up my eyes--

"There'd be no more going back--

"('Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black~!)"

The audience applauded and cheered, leaving the two of you to bow, going towards either side of the stage that headed back as the curtains closed and Nero's voice began introducing the next act, which, was a group of girls as far as you knew.

Heading towards the dressing room to get ready for the next song, Namine approached you eagerly, smile on her face as she wore a white strapless dress that stopped just above her knees. In her arms, your dress was ready: white and strapless just as hers, but layered to the floor as a gown going hand and hand gloves and white boots that were waiting elsewhere.

"You were great out there! For enemies, if the situation were different, you might actually have been able to get along!" Namine giggled, nudging you playfully. 

"Oh, boo Namine!" you scoffed. "Friends with HER? Now I'm SURE you're hallucinating." 

She shrugged, smile still on her face," Maybe in a different universe, it's like that. You never know, right?" 

"Ah, Amaya!" Laguna called, jogging over to you with a clipboard in hand, and Terra in tow. "There's been a mix-up with the next performance: Terra will be the leading female."  

"Wait what?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "But I practiced as lead, remember?" 

"I know but...I've kept track with this on paper just in case I forget and, well, that's what I've got here," the ravenette said, shuffling through the papers on the clipboard. "Just get ready for your solo, okay?" 

"O-Okay!" you called back to h im as he jogged off, limping slightly as he announced a leg cramp. 

"Hime!" Kei smiled in excitement, approaching the three of you who got left behind. He wore simple black suit and tie, his hair combed neatly to the side as his hands fumbled to put on white gloves. "You were amazing on stage." 

"Thanks," you smiled back at him. "Are you ready for your performance?" 

He nodded," You'll be doing it with me, won't you? Why haven't you gotten changed?" 

"Actually, I'll just be taking THIS," Terra smiled, grabbing the dress from Namine, who frowned.  

"Was there a last minute change?" the ravenette male raised an eyebrow, looking between you and Terra. "Amaya is my partner for this... We practiced together." 

"Apparently it's different on Laguna's board," you shrugged. "I'll just be getting ready for my own solo." 

"You know, you can't be obsessive like that," Namine shook her head, speaking up; you followed her gaze to Terra, who, rolled her eyes. "Just because you like Kei does not give you the right to toy with everything else." 

"Toy with something?" Terra frowned, turning around and walking towards the dressing rooms. "I'm sad to hear you'd think that about me Namine!" 

"She changed things up in order to be the girl Kei sings to," the blonde murmured, sighing. "Her thoughts were so loud they could've been seen I bet." 

Kei exhaled sharply, and in annoyance. "I've just about had enough of her..." 

You patted his shoulder," Good luck!"

Namine helped you with your hair once you got into your outfit for the solo: a simple, strapless, pale pink dress with a matching ribbon around the midsection which became a bow to the right. She then left not long after as the next performance in which she was a backup was in, decided on one more practice run. You sat in front of the mirror, reapplying the lipstick from earlier, and clearing your face of any sweat from when you had been dancing.

When finished, and hearing the cheering outside, you stood within vision of the stage, right next to the curtain, and watched as the performance went on: the song finally starting and the beginning dance opening ending. Kei was dancing among the other boys, taking the center and just as he did, they split and surrounded Terra who entered opposite of where you were, making a pathway to her as she unsurely approached Kei who extended an arm to her.

"Never should have let you go, never found myself at home, ever since the day that you walked right out the door. You were like my bleeding heart that I, I can't control; even though we broke apart, my brain couldn't seem to let you go.

"This really isn't working..." 

You jumped, scooting to the side as you found Laguna behind you, a displeased look on his face as he watched Terra pose near the edge of the stage. "Uh, yeah, it isn't..." 

"Hm... Go get changed!" the ravenette grinned, taking you by the shoulders and whirling you around. "We can make this work!" 

"But Terra--" 

"Amaya hurry up and go!" 

"O-Okay!"

You ran over to the dressing room where the students who were in charge of it hastily helped you look for the longest white dress available. However, one was not found, and you settled on a one shoulder, thin, white sundress lengthening to your knees. Once you came out, as you made your way to the stage, the same five girls manning the costumes approached you, draping layers of white chiffon cloth over the dress, and keeping in place after a few seconds with a belt of flowers around your midsection. It made for the dress to be almost like a gown, and you were hastily pushed out, by Laguna, onto the stage.

Stumbling to the side, and accidently into one of the backups, in mid-chorus of the song, you straightened and lingered there. The chorus finished, and the stage suddenly went dark, going into an unexpected piano solo as the audience went into a light murmur. A single spotlight suddenly shone on you, and another on Kei who was in his own state on confusion, quickly catching on though, when you made light steps towards him. Adjusting the microphone on him, Kei did the same, and he took your hand in his, spinning you, the backups reappearing.

"Snapping out of this misery, depression this ain't me, but it always turn around one hundred and eighty degrees. You got control of me that I, I can't explain," Kei tugged you towards him at each syllable. "Somebody call nine one one, emergency, before I go insane~"

***

Riku's eye twitched, and he scratched his head in irritation, watching from the side of the stage. Sora, who was with him, noticed this, and he cocked his head to the side.

"Did you just wink at me?" 

"No," the silverette answered curtly, exhaling sharply as he took a breath. "There was something in my eye." 

"Hey you two!" Rikku greeted, Yuffie in tow with her. "Who's on right now?" 

"Oh my gosh!" Yuffie gasped, hands over her mouth as she watched Kei dip you. 

"Ba~by~, can't believe that you are not with me! Cause you should be my lay~dy~, all I want is to set your heart free!

"They're so cu~te!" the ravenette girl squealed. 

"I know right?" Rikku nodded in agreement with wide eyes. "Their dancing is so...natural!" 

"Argh...!" Riku's eye twitched once more, and he gritted his teeth. 

"I swear, you're winking at me now," Sora said, furrowing his eyebrows. "You know I'm not like that Riku..." 

"I wasn't winking at you!" his hissed back, the two girls jumping. 

"Hmm~, either he's trying to take advantage of the fact that Kairi dumped you again yesterday or..." Yuffie's eyes trailed the silverette's gaze to you. 

"See you in that wedding dress~, oh no~!

"You like Amaya don't you?" Yuffie giggled, playfully shoving Riku. 

"I-I do not!" he scoffed, voice breaking as he was suddenly flustered.

***

The rest of the song went smoothly, even as Kai emerged from the back up dancers to do the rap solo of the song, and, with a bow, you all went off stage. Rushing past the others, you raced to the dressing room and took the dress that was waiting in a girl's hand, carefully taking off what you were already wearing in order not to harm the contents of the chiffon and the dress itself. As you did, you overheard Laguna's voice.

"Genesis, could you go on stage please?" 

"Why me? I didn't help out for that. Angeal can do it." 

"Angeal is working the backdrops!" 

"Then Sephiroth." 

"Ugh, it's just a moment! Entertain the audience for JUST A MOMENT! Nobody is ready to go on stage and--" 

"Fine, fine..."

As you put on the pink dress, you carefully took the white one, and its extra layers, into your hands as you exited the changing area and went towards the closets themselves. After putting on the matching canvas shoes that completed the outfit for a cutesy look, you then headed off to get your hair done, where, Laguna informed you there were technical difficulties with the music track. As lipstick was taken off, and another color of it was applied, you were additionally filled in that if it didn't work in the end you might have to not perform at all, therefore, you anxiously watched as on stage, where, Genesis was speaking to the audience.

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You should build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...!

Laguna, who was beside you, sighed heavily," Oh no..." 

"Is he...angry at someone?" you asked, nervously holding your arm. 

"I don't even know..." 

"You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart!

"How's the music?" Laguna asked a passing Nero, who, sighed, and scratch his head irritably. 

"I don't know; even my laptop suddenly went corrupt. I can't log in or anything and I don't want to take out the battery because it might not start up again." 

"This isn't good... Oh, thank goodness," the ravenette man breathed. You followed his gaze to Sephiroth, who, looked a bit more than annoyed. Angeal was behind him, and the two gave Laguna a curt nod, joining their friend on stage. 

"It hurts! Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart-pain. I HATE LOVE!" It was silent, and the echoing of a crying baby was heard, making Genesis' angry gaze slowly retract to an expressionless one, and he sighed, awkwardly gazing from one corner of the room to the other. 

"Sorry about him everyone!" Angeal nervously smiled, waving at the audience as he took the microphone from the auburn haired teen. "Er, we were having some technical difficulties--" 

"DANCE!" a voice in the audience called. "DANCE!" 

"Uh, no, that's not what we're--" 

"Dance, dance, dance!" a few in the audience chanted. 

Angeal looked away from them and towards you and Laguna. You also gazed at the ravenette man as the cheers of the crowd erupted into an army of the request, and he shrugged, mouthing that there was still no music. Sephiroth, who had not done anything since coming on, grunted, and he grabbed the microphone from Angeal, stepping forward.

"You won't like this." 

"Just dance! Entertain us!" 

"Yeah, we paid for a show! We still have a good ten minutes left!" 

"Fine, but I warned you." 

As the silverette looked at the ground, you turned to a perplexed, yet curious Laguna. "Does Sephiroth...sing?" 

"...Not that I know of..." 

"Then what is he...?" 

Sephiroth extended an arm out, his voice coming out in a type of rhythm as he scratched at the air; yet, his expression is the one that he always wore. "Meow, I'm a kitty cat! And a meow, meow, meow, and a meow, meow, meow! Meow, I'm a kitty cat!"

As Sephiroth continued, you began to giggle, eventually laughing out loud when Genesis and Angeal joined him, the trio creating the same reaction from the crowd just as they did with you. Gradually, the others involved in the showcase joined them as well, and as you bounced along with them, so did Laguna, making his entrance the trigger for the crowd's uproar in applause.

The ravenette man took the microphone from Sephiroth, and gave his thanks to everyone as the crowd died down. At the end of his short speech, there was another round of applause, and a bow of unison came from the people on stage. You smiled to yourself, content with not performing due to the change in events since it was less stress for you after all.

As the audience slowly began to disperse towards the exits, or in congratulations to the performers and background people, your eyes scanned the seats for a glimpse of maybe one of the soldiers of the Guardian Army, or your parents: you had hoped that they would come, even though it was more than unlikely.

However, your eyes instead caught a familiar head of hair, and you squinted, leaning forward a bit as you pushed past two girls on stage. The figure was leaned against the wall in the rear of the auditorium, near the main doorway, with crossed arms. They were in a hooded sweater and jeans: both black, and both simple. Their gaze met yours, accidently, as they were looking around, and they widened in panic. Your own did the same, only in shock, and your hands flew to your mouth gasping. The figure then turned on their heel and sped out the door, pushing past people who were leaving.

"Wait!" you yelled, jumping off the stage.

You stumbled momentarily and fell forward on your hands and knees. Quickly picking yourself back up, you pushed your way through the throng of people, running until you burst through the doors of the auditorium, where, you squinted once again, this time through the heavy rain across the campus. Unable to find the person you were looking for at first glance, you rushed down the steps and under the night sky, instantly getting wet from the water that pounded upon you. Then, deciding on cutting across the unlit part of the school, your voice echoed against the empty building as you decided against saying their name.

"Hey~! It's me come out!"

No answer.

"Where are you!? Hey~!"

No answer.

"Where are--GYAH!"

You gasped, mouth opening slightly as you stopped in your tracks, a pain suddenly shooting through your body, starting from the back of your left shoulder. Eyes wide, your breath released itself shakily, and they quickly became heavier as you reached over with your right hand and felt the cool hilt of a kunai lodged within you, its pointed edge half within you, and your warm blood cascading down it, washed away and staining your clothes due to the rain.

Pulling the weapon out of your body with a jerk, another gruff breath escaped your lips, and your exasperated breathing led to a whimper as the pain that had made your body slump shot through you again in another wave, giving you the uncomfortable shudder of goose bumps. This time, you tensed, and your knees buckled, allowing you to sink to the ground with a thin splash of water upon the pavement, followed by the rest of your body hitting it as you lay on your stomach, hair like a spider web across your face.

Hands on either side of you, you whimpered once more, hand unclenching the kunai as the last wave of pain bolted, fading away in accordance to your heartbeat, taking the nerves in your body and stopping them from being able to move, numbing you into place. The sense of helplessness had another whimper escape your lips, and your eyes tensed as they stung from the rain, and from the tears that slowly spilled out.

You were afraid.

Afraid because you couldn't sense the approaching danger like you should have.

The only question, was why?

Wet footsteps, a group of them, echoed lightly, growing in sound as they came closer. Figures accompanied them, and in your vision, there were suddenly shoes: those of which, kicked you onto your back. Your eyes were then blurred by the rain, and you could vaguely make out a male figure looming over you in the dim light.

"We got her," said a lazy voice. 

"Yeah," said another, with a sigh," didn't even need to try that hard." 

"We don't need to when things played out so unexpectedly." 

"...So what now?" 

"We take her back and wait for orders. Get that chip out of that kid's computer before they find it though, otherwise, we'll be tracked." 

"And her?" 

"Maybe this'll help." 

'W-What are they--' 

Darkness.

Silence.

Nothing.

***

The glass fell onto the wood of the stage and shattered, spilling its soft drink contents as it spread out into a pool of sugary liquid. The people looked at the male who was also perplexed as he curled the fingers of the hand that had dropped the cup, unsure of how he had done it; he wasn't tired, or sleepy, but the cause of his sudden, momentary uneasiness, came from a falling sensation in his stomach, which made his body tingle with goose bumps, and accelerate his heartbeat to the point he had to swallow to keep himself steady.

Chiyoko was near this male, and had jumped when he dropped his glass. She gazed at the liquid on the floor as he sighed, and poked his shoulder just as he grabbed a napkin to clean it up; before he bent down, he looked at her.

"Are you okay, [B.O.C]?" 

"Yeah... I just had a bad feeling something was going to happen." 

She raised an eyebrow," What?" 

"It's nothing... I'm probably just a little stressed out." 

-------------------------------- 

Author's Note: The external link has visuals as well as videos so please check those out (you need to copy paste them; let me know if they don't work...)! Thanks for reading!

Song Credits: 

Bad Apple (Eng. Version) by Christina Vee 

Wedding Dress (Eng. Cover) by Tommy C., J. Reyez

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...
257K 5K 93
[Name] [Surname] became orphaned at five, raised behind the shadows of Japan's mountains. After an unexpected turn of events, she finds herself in a...
903 31 14
Siri Snow-Heart last Dragonborn of Tamriel finds herself in the world of witches and Wizards . Will she learn to accept the fact that fate had made...