Fifty Shades Of August

By Roycestopher

©CopyRight 2015 - 2017 by Roycestopher All Rights Reserved Contains Rated R contents including detailed sex... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
long time no see

chapter ten

2.8K 116 12
By Roycestopher

After being dropped off home by Mr.Augusts driver I walked into my house and into my room stripping off my clothes getting into my bed. Since Nala took my shift that gave me time to myself. I grabbed the laptop Mr.August had bought for me and started it up. I opened safari and went on my schools websites to check out my grades. Something I was very big on we're getting good grades. I originally attended on getting my bachelors degree but me and Nala had made a promise to each other that we would go for our masters degree and I couldn't be more happier we are a week away from receiving it hopefully once I finish I can finally go visited my mother in California taking Nala with me of course.

I started to wonder if Mr.August been to the united states. He seems like the type that traveled all over the world seeing he's a billionaire. I shrugged my shoulders. He most likely has so that was a pretty obvious thing to ask myself.

As if he knew I was thinking about him I seen a Imessage pop up onto the screen from an private number. Weird because I never knew you could make a number private through text. I clicked the notification and another window popped open.

UNKNOWN
"I've been thinking about you ever since you left, it's driving me crazy. I need to see you so I'll have a car come pick you up once I'm finished doing some business."

Quickly catching on to who it was I replied with no hesitation. It was weird because usually he would Email me.

JACOB PEREZ
"I like how you automatically assume I don't have anything to do later on."

(read at 10:30 am)

UNKNOWN
"Nobody assumed anything Mr.Perez I knew you didn't have anything to do considering you're friend took over your shift."

JACOB PEREZ
"Okay what if I simply didn't want to see you."

                                                (read at 10:32 am)

UKNOWN
"You don't even believe that yourself but this was never something that was up for discussion Jacob. I will have a car outside of your house around 5."

I bit my bottom lip and stared at the screen. Mr.August was a very frightening man but in a strange way it was a huge turn on.

Just as I went to close the messaging window an message from Nala had popped up.

Bestfriend
"I hope you're home before 5 because we have Rays Birthday party to go to. It's his first one since he's been so you know he's counting on his friends to come. Mr.Sexy-Pants can have you another time. I'll be there before 4."

I wasn't sure what I was going to tell Mr.August. Apart of me wanted to blow off the  party but another part the good part of me knew it wasn't the right thing to do considering how long Rays been gone. Plus I still remember our encounter at the restaurant the least I can do is go to his party.

I debated on when I should tell Mr.August. I knew if i texted him now he would tell me not to go and show up here so I decided on waiting until me and Nala was on our way to the party. He'll probably be upset but I guess he'll be alright. It's not like he'll go crazy or anything.

I shrugged and closed the laptop. I swung my feet over my bed and pulled myself up. Not sure what I was going wear I started looking through my dressers.

After going through different ideas  I finally settled on something comfortable. A overly but not to overly sized white thrashers t-shirt, black leggings and white and black puma trainers.

The shirt of course was meant to big as big as it was so my dick print wouldn't show. Although I usually have a good way of hiding it you you could never be to sure.

With hours left to spare I decided to take a nap. I sighed pulling my hair tie out of my hair I tossed it onto my night stand then threw myself into my bed quickly falling asleep

"Jacob you better be here in this house!" I jolted forward and looked over at my phone holding my chest. It was 3:40 pm I wiped my eyes trying to bring myself together. "Hey there." Nala's head was half way through the door she stood there cheesing at me. I shook my head and headed towards the bathroom.

"Don't take long!" She said loudly. I motioned her away as I closed the bathroom door. My bathroom wasn't nearly as big as Mr.Augusts bathroom. Matter fact I don't think any of the rooms in here could compare to his bathroom. I shook my head. One day I hope to get like him. Become a billionaire and own my own fashion company. A boy could only dream though. Reaching over the tub I turned on th shower. As the room steamed up I undressed myself.

Instantly remembering the feel of being touched by Mr.August. I bit my lip and stepped into the shower.

"Oh gosh!" I squeaked as my speed increased. I was nearly close to being finished. My mouth open a little and right before I said anything else Nala barged in. I jumped and turned around holding the hair bush in my hand.

"Sounds like you were struggling she laughed."  I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad my pain is amusing to you." I shook my head. "This hair brush is no good for my hair." I pouted rubbing the spot where I practically yanked at while trying to detangle my hair.

"Poor baby. Hurry up. Good looks fam." I raised my eyebrows. She has officially lost it.

"Good looks fam? What in the world does that even mean where did you even come up with such a thing?"

"I have facebook friends from New York City and I seen them say it all the time, I figured it was another way to say thank you" She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the bathroom and into my room. She was very weird. I followed behind her and seen her examining my outfit. "This is what you're wearing?" I nodded.

"Is there a problem with it?" I questioned pulling on my briefs. She shook her head.

"Nope not at all it's cute."

I fluffed my hair and looked into the mirror. All finished.

"I'm ready lets goooo." I said lifting my best friend from off the couch and out the door. It was almost 5 and I wanted to be gone before Mr.Augusts driver showed up. We stood at the nearest bus top. I looked around and started biting my nails. Nala looked at me like I was a weirdo.

"Why do you look so nervous." I soon realized how ridiculous I looked and pulled my hand
away from my mouth. Not telling Nala too much I just simply told her I was blowing off Mr.August.

"So you mean to tell me his driver is on his way to the house right now to pick you up not knowing you're not going to be there and Mr.Sexy-Pants doesn't know either?"

"Pretty much" She bursted into a fit of laughter as we got onto the bus paying our fare.

"So when do you plan on telling him?"

"Right now." I chuckled nervously pulling out the rose gold colored Iphone and unlocking it. I opened up our recent messages and began to type nervously. I knew he wasn't going to like this one bit but how mad can he possibly get? Right as I started to type out my well planned message my phone cut of. "Oh no!" I said dramatically putting my face into the palm of my hands. Nala reached over and grabbed my phone trying to turn it on.

"Yeah it's pretty dead." She shrugged tucking it into her purse. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yuck." I pouted while wiping my face.

"You'll be fine." I shook my head. What if he completely disregards our contract and goes find someone else.

Arriving at Rays party I quickly made my way to the bar and drunk away my worries and guilt. "Well hello to you to." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned and seen Ray looking pretty good. He wasn't dressed in anything fancy but he still looked good. He wore a black fitted shirt, black ripped jeans, black and gold Giuseppe sneakers and a gold chain around his neck. His hair was out which I loved it when he wore it out because he just had so much and it was so long boy I loved playing with it.

I jumped from off the stool and wrapped my arms around and waist and laid my head into his chest. Ray of course was way taller then me. I took in his sent and looked up at him as he chuckled wrapping his arms around me. "Hey Birthday boy." I said cheesing up at him. He laughed and pulled away but still keeping his arms around me. At the moment I didn't think anything of it and left it alone.

"Glad you could make it." He smiled flashing the gold grill he had on his bottom teeth. He really out done himself but it was expected I plan on doing the same for my 21 birthday too.

"I see you already helped yourself to a drink so how about we go dance." I nodded and allowed him to pull me into the crowd of people.

It was now 8 o'clock the music was booming and everyone was enjoying themselves including me. Nala and Ray were dancing together and I was dancing with a couple friends from school. I was drunk but not too drunk if that makes sense. As Tory Lanez All The Girls started playing dancing became more physical. Couples even non couples got together and started dancing. I looked over to Nala and Ray who seemed to be enjoying themselves. Nala was singing as she danced on Ray. I smiled and closed my eyes feeling the music dancing and singing by myself.

As I danced I felt hands grab onto my waist. As I felt the person press their finger tips into my hips I didn't bother to see who it was it was a club with millions of people, people were bound to dance with people they don't know.

so i wanna love tonight, woah

i wanna trust tonight, woah

i wanna care tonight, woah

you ain't made love this good in a long time

I bit my lip as I felt the person behind me began to sway their hips behind. I could tell it was a boy because I felt the bugle in their pants growing hard. As the person rested their head in the crook of my neck I felt them begin to nibble on the skin. I grabbed onto the persons hands as they snaked around my waist. The familiar smell had made me open my eyes. "Ray" I accidentally moaned as he continued to suck on my neck. I shook my head. This was something I couldn't let happen. I didn't see Ray in that way and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I finally pulled myself away from and quickly made my way outside.

I took a deep breath. I felt nauseous and my head was spinning. I placed my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. I looked up for a brief second and saw Mr.August leaning against a black car with his arms folded looking at me. I tried standing up completely but the last thing I remembered before everything went black was Mr.August shouting my named in a worried manner while leaping off his car and running towards me.

...
i've reread the book and made a few small changes so the book would make more sense. also i will try to add pictures or videos to help you guys visualize the settings better. on that note i'm going to be publishing more chapters whenever i get a break from work and school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.4K 35
ROMANCE/EROTICA/NEWADULT It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother. That is until Jack is back in the city with his job an...
168K 8.7K 55
"Your drink isn't the only thing that's on the rocks, so is our relationship". Everyone knows that you aren't supposed to fall for your customers...
1.2M 52.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this