Sirius's Sister

By brinosonmydos

Sirius Black and his sister Carina were born into a strict pureblood family. From the beginning, they were di... More

The beginning
Off to King's Cross
The Hogwarts Express
The Sorting
Rough First Day
Skipping Class
The Marauders Map
Back to the tunnel
Remus' Secret
The Library
Halloween Pranks
Preparations
The Feast
Snape's Meeting
The Black Lake
Back Together
Potions Class
The End of Year One
Mrs. Black's Discussion
Secrets revealed
Furry Little Problem
The Meeting with Voldemort
Erica's House
The Voice
The Forbidden Forest
The Imperius Curse
Sirius to the Rescue
St. Mungo's
Operations
Healing
Hogwarts Again
New Beginning
Memories Returned
One Last Prank
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

The Meeting

4.8K 109 13
By brinosonmydos

After all of their classes were over and they had eaten dinner, the group of friends all rushed up to the Gryffindor common room for their five o'clock meeting. Once they were all settled in and ready to listen, Carina started to talk about what she'd seen.

"So guys, here's what happened. I got out of the hospital wing right before potions, and decided that I was gonna do some exploring, you know, planning good places for pranks and whatnot. There's so many secret passages in this place. I came across one while I was looking at the walls and wondering how the founders built this place. There was writing on a brick that said Shrieking Shack. I'd never heard of that before so I ran my fingers over the letters." At this, Remus went pale, if that was even possible seeing as he was already extremely pale to begin with.

"Then this hole opened up in the wall! Just like that! So, me being me, I climbed through and followed the path. There were these funny torch things on the wall that lit up whenever I passed them. That hallway went on forever! But when it finally ended-this is the best part- I saw this room with claw marks on the floor!" Carina finished. Remus became paler and paler each word she said.

"Woah! Whaddaya think lives there?" questioned James.

"Maybe a vampire!" screamed Sirius, making Peter scream.

"A v-vampire? So close to Hogwarts?" Peter squealed.

"I'm- I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning," said Remus, now paler than anyone had ever thought possible, even for Remus.

"What's up with him?" asked Sirius.

"I don't know, but I think we should find more secret passages like that one. Then maybe we could make a map of them so we can find them again later!" said James, excitedly.

"Great idea, Jamsie! We will have the ultimate guide to the school. We could make it show where people in the school are so we can see if Filch or a prefect is nearby!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yes! We could get Remus to help us with the spells since he's smart, and the spells will be complicated," Carina added.

"Then we won't get caught and get yelled at," said Peter, sheepishly.

"I'm gonna go check on Remus, you guys can start planning," said James.

So, James went upstairs to see what was wrong with Remus, and the Black twins and Peter got started on the map. This had been a very eventful first day at Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.3K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
10.4K 347 25
Amaya and Sirius had always been close, until they started Hogwarts. They were sorted into separate houses and they sorta developed feelings for each...
15K 238 42
A simple story of a boy and a girl who fall in love. Evelyn Walters transfers to Hogwarts during the start of her sixth year, hoping to breeze past t...
891K 21.8K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...