The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

Por FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... Más

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 22 *Sexual*

11.8K 237 7
Por FlexItDestiny

Written 2015
Revised March 2021.
*please read at your own risk. It's their first time having sex so it wont be rough... but I'm going to attempt to still make it as steamy as possible.*

*Demi's POV*
Bare legs. High heels. Exposed cleavage. Intimate touching in public. These are just a few of the things Ellie has worn or done on our date that are pushing me over the edge. My desires are growing, my hunger for her being fueled with everything she's doing. I squirm in my chair as we wait for our check. The dampness in my underwear increasing. I want Ellie. Bad. But with everything she went through with her ex as well as our last intimate encounter makes me feel like it will just be my hand and I tonight.

She chugs the wine that remains in her glass before standing up, holding her hand out for mine. I gladly take it, walking out of the restaurant hand in hand. A flash in the dark parking lot catches me off guard. There's another. Then another. Ellie's grip in my hand gets stronger. The camera flashes, repetitive name calling and following around tends to overwhelm Ellie. She unlocks the door remotely. We get in her car, locking the doors. She fumbles with the keys nervously, trying to get the key in the ignition.

"Demi!" "How are you Demi?" "Demi! Who's this?" "Are you on a date?" "How's your album coming along?" "Come on smile for us!" Ellie gets the key in the ignition and turns the car on. She puts the car in reverse and backs out of the parking spot, almost hitting a few paparazzi. She puts the car in drive, speeding out of the parking lot. Another thing to add to the ever growing list of things she's doing that's turning me on.

She puts her blinker on, merging into the fast lane. She places her right hand on the hem of my dress, just above my knee. She caresses her fingers, letting one slip under the dress and onto my moisturized skin. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, visualizing what Ellie would do next. She lets her fingers rest there for a while, not moving them. Without warning, she moves them higher up my thigh, dragging my dress up with her hand. Any further up and my underwear will be exposed. I turn and face the window, biting my lip to stop me from moaning. I can't let her see what she is doing to me. Before I know it we are parked in my driveway.

Ellie opens the passenger side door for me. I get out, immediately adjusting my dress. She takes her hand in mine, walking up the driveway to the front door. I open the door, placing my purse on the entryway table. I shut the door behind us, grabbing Ellie by the waist, pinning her against the front door. A gentle moan escapes her lips as her back hits the door.

"What do you think you were doing back there?" I ask, my hands are on either side of her head, palms pressed against the door.

Ellie bites her lip seductively. "Just having some fun." She smirks. I wedge my leg in between hers, pushing my thigh against her center dangerously soft. She takes in a deep breath, her chest rising noticeably. She tilts her head back in pleasure, exposing her sharp jawline. I attach my lips, leaving a trail of open mouth kisses and suckles. Her hands wander my body, pulling me in closer.

"Demi," She moans out, biting her lip again. She tilts her head back down, looking me in the eyes. Her pupils dilate, the blue in her eyes becoming thinner.

"Are you sure?" I ask for confirmation. I want her to be ready. Not physically. Emotionally. I want her to be comfortable. She nods her head. "I want to hear you say it." "I'm ready. I want to have sex with you, Demi." That's all I needed to hear. I pick Ellie up, letting her legs wrap around my waist. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom. I lay Ellie softly on the bed, taking her heels off. She sits on the edge of the bed, feet planted on the floor. I walk in between her legs. Her arms wrap around my waist. I lean in, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Her lips move in sync with mine. I move my hands to her chest, playing with the top button. "May I?" I ask softly. "Yes." She answers. I unbutton her blouse slowly, keeping my eyes on her the whole time in case she changes her mind. I unbutton the last button, removing her blouse, throwing it across the room. I lay her back down, still standing in between her legs. I run my fingers down her stomach, landing on her skirt zipper. I unzip it slowly, letting it fall off her and pool at the bottom of her feet. "Absolutely beautiful." I say, leaving a trail of kisses from the underwire of her bra to the waistband of her matching underwear. I can feel her tense beneath my touch.

"Move up." I demand while taking my heels off. She moves back until her entire body is on my freshly made bed, laying her head upon my pillows. I crawl onto the bed, settling between her legs. I give her a passionate kiss, letting my fingers squeeze her boobs through her bra. I feel her arch her back slightly underneath my body. I smile, continuing my actions. I reach behind her, unclasping her bra with one hand. I let it slide down her chest slowly, again, keeping my eyes on Ellie the whole time in case she changes her mind. I take in the beautiful sight that is below me. I lean down, pressing my lips to her nipples in a soft, gentle kiss. When I think it's okay, I open my mouth slightly, taking one nipple in my mouth. I run my tongue over the hardening bud repeatedly, sucking and biting softly. Ellie arches her back again, letting out a soft moan. Her nails grip my arm. I let go of her nipple, making a popping sound before giving her other nipple the same treatment. Not wanting to overstimulate them, I stop, returning my lips to hers.

My hand trails down her abdomen, stopping at her waistband. I grab the material in my hand, letting my fingers caress her once covered skin. I sit up, backing out from in between Ellie's legs. Ellie nods her head, letting me know it's okay. I tuck my index fingers underneath the waistband, dragging them down her legs, tossing them across the room. I lean down, placing soft kisses on Ellie's inner thigh. I spread her legs open a little more, her folds spreading open too. Her center is glistening from her wetness, clit swollen, ready for what's to come next. I lick my lips, ready to taste my girlfriend.

"Wait." She says, stopping me. I remove my hands from her thighs, sitting up. "I'm not ready for that just yet." She admits nervously.

"That's okay." I reply, repositioning myself between her legs, giving her a kiss. She lets a deep breath out. She opens her leg, letting me fall between them. I bring my thigh up to her center, putting pressure on her clit. I feel her wetness seep through my dress and onto my skin. It turns me on knowing how wet I made her with such little foreplay.

"Take this off." She pants, pulling at my dress. I do as she says, leaving myself in just a thong. Her eyes trail my body. She reaches for my chest, taking one of my boobs in her hand. She kneads it hard, twisting the bud between her fingers, letting it harden. I push my thigh harder onto her clit in response. Moaning, her grip on my nipple tightens. I hover over her, my face inches away from hers. I trail one hand down her stomach, letting two fingers glide between her folds. She shivers beneath me.

"Oh god," She moans, letting her eyes roll back. I bring my fingers to her clit, circling around the swollen bud. Her legs open further as she pushes her hips into my hand wanting more. I increase my speed, the sound of my fingers sliding between her wetness fills the room. She moans repeatedly, her hips begin to tremble. I stop circling her clit, moving my fingers down to her entrance.

"Is this okay?" I ask before continuing.

She takes a second to catch her breath. "Yes, please." She begs. I slide one finger into her and she moans. I pump in and out slowly, letting her adjust. I add a second finger in, curling them upwards to hit her g spot. She grips my hair, pulling hard. I pump my fingers faster, curling them upwards every so often. She buries her head in my pillow, trying to muffle her screams. Her hips move to the rhythm of my hand. I press my thumb to her clit while my index and middle finger pump in and out of her slick center. She bites my pillow, crying out in pleasure. The back of my hand is hitting my clit every time I pump in and out of her. Ellie's string of moans makes my clit pulse. I pump my fingers faster, curling them more often, racing to the finish line. My underwear is soaked from my wetness, making the back of my hand slick every time it pushes against my center. My thumb is drawing figure 8's on Ellie's clit and my mouth is sucking on her collarbone, bound to leave a mark. Ellie arches her back one last time, legs shaking around my waist. I feel her insides start to tighten around my fingers. I continue my pace, curling them with every pump. Ellie's lips form into an O as her eyes roll back. One of her hands is pulling my hair while the other runs down my back, leaving scratches. That's all I needed to send me over the edge. I rock my hips into the back of my hand, riding out my orgasm as Ellie road out hers. I continue pumping in and out as we come down from our high.

Ellie removes her hand from my hair, placing both of them on my sweaty chest. Her legs are still shaking around my hips. "Oh, my god." She pants, out of breath. I remove my fingers from inside of her, bringing them to my lips, sucking her cum off of them one by one. She watches me, grabbing me by the neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Still have something to be jealous about?" She asks with a smile.

——————————-
A/N March 2021
Consent is sexy. I loved writing this and writing the transition to them wanting to fuck each other's brain out to Demi being gentle and patient with Ellie.

Also when I first wrote this in 2015, the chapter was only 800 words. Now after revising it... it has over 1800 WORDS!!! Please tell me... was it steamy enough? I wanted it to be more romantic than fucking. Please let me know what you think. It took me 3 hours to revise and rewrite.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 880 67
(in which the reader is Emily Prentiss' younger sister) You and Levi have been together for three years. You can't leave him. You're terrified of Lev...
666K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
396K 26.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...