Skittles & Skateboards

By Bellissima_Solitude

" Judging someone doesn't define who they are , it defines who YOU are " ~ unknown ~ He's been judged his wh... More

Skittles And Skateboards
How far
Skip A Beat .
Footsteps in the grass
Always Isn't Always
Wrong
In need of some company?
Mute listener
Even one
Leaving For Tomorrow
Her salvation .
The Rug With Every Fiber
Magical
The Unrecognizable Ones
Out Run Your Bullet
His hearts content
Meanings That Don't Mean
The In Between
Conversations Worth Remembering
Follow Me
Decisions
Just Like Me
Give Me Details
" We Learn So Little From Peace "
In truth, I was happy
That day not so long ago
Love story from their story
Understanding of things
My time , your time , our time
God was sending me a message

Breakeven

194 14 0
By Bellissima_Solitude

Disgust .

That's what everyone looked at them with .

Not like he cared . Not like she cared .

Hand in hand . They made their way down the hall .

Both laughing .

Laughing at this town , laughing at that part of the world .

" Its unbelievable . "

How could she go with him? "

" She's a stupid brat " .

" Stubborn as hell , still hanging around him . "

He heard the words , but he didn't let them get to him .

Instead he listened to her .

Listened as she talked about nothing and everything at once .

Suddenly , his hand was wrenched from hers .

He slammed into one of the lockers .

" Looks like you got yourself a girlfriend freak , what'd ya do ? Pay her ? "

No one had time for anything , they all just watched as a ticking bomb exploded before them.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY ?! " Mackenzie yelled , his fist colliding with the other boys jaw .

A sickening crunch filled the hallway , the other boy slammed into the floor .

Red was trickling down the other boys jaw as he held his hand there , there was fear in his eyes .

But mostly remorse .

His own hand was throbbing with pain , his mind was throbbing with hate .

Something delicate wrapped their arms around him . He fell quiet .

Everyone looked at him with hate .

They watched in hate as she held him .

They watched in hate as she buried her face in his chest , pleading him .

" Why are you with him? " Came the question .

" You know who he is " . Came another .

" Don't you know about him? "

" He's disgusting , he's filth . "

" Or don't you know who his mother is? Don't you know what a low life those people are?"

Silence.

" His family is made of robbers and liars and killers, he's just like them " .

Everything seemed to sink in on him , as if he were drowning , yet he was still breathing .

Letting the pain last longer , letting himself drown longer .

He stepped backwards , away from the crowd , he could hear the teachers coming .

His back hit the cold metal of the lockers , he let himself be dragged down by the weight of his reality .

And still , she never let go of him .

His world was caving in on him , dragging him away from where this place was .

Everything went black .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...