The Twin Sisters

By ShraddhaBhatia6

Highest Rank: #74 in Romance This is my second book! Please help me with your love and support, as I had for... More

Character Sketch
Birthday Party
The First Date
Double Trouble
Work Day
Daydreams and Nightmares
Sisters
Turning Point
The Gift
Guana Islands
Palau Joyo Islands
Lost and Found
The Bracelet and The Diary
Memories
Katherine Kapoor
Mystery
Goodbye
Cross Roads
Encounter
Wedding Dates
Truth
Game On
Decision
Second Chance
Bridesmaid dresses
Good Deeds
Kapoor Mansion
The Royal Wedding
Happily Ever After

Engagement

3K 149 5
By ShraddhaBhatia6

CHAPTER 14

Meera tip-toed inside his room, and quietly began her search for the files with no intentions to wake him up. Thankfully she accomplished her mission successfully. She was leaving when turned to glance him one last time. But got stuck as she couldn't tear her eyes off him.
'How does he manage to look so sexy in his sleep?' she thought and blushed immediately.
He loves her so much that it was almost impossible to convince him to sleep in different rooms.
She had already broken so many rules of her own native culture and didn't want to break another
But this man.. She sighed. He was determined to stick to her, like the child inside her.

"I love you.She smiled and started walking away.

Unfortunately she got stuck, and fell. Jolting him up from his sleep.

"Meera!" He gasped and ran towards her.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry. " She smiled, while standing on her feet with his help.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Umm.. I was just here to pick these files. We have a meeting with Mr---"

He rolled his eyes and took her in his arms.

"Vivaan! What are you doing?"

"Taking you to your room, so that you can rest and can stop thinking about these stupid meetings."

She remained silent as she knew it was worthless to argue with him.
Once they reached her room, he carefully placed her on the bed. Pulling the covers over her, smiling a satisfactory smile.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Very." He smirked, trying to suppress his laugh on her annoyance.

"It's not fair and definitely not funny!"

"Everything is fair in love and war, baby."

"Don't play smart with me Mr. Vivaan." She folded her arms and looked away.

He smiled on her cuteness and sat next to her.

He lightly kissed her knuckles and said "I love yo take care of you, love."

"But I'm not a broken toy that you need to take care off."

"Meera!" He was angry now.

"I take care of Ira and that's acceptable because she have mental and physical wounds. I don't understand what's wrong with me?"

"Meera, you need rest. I don't want any argument on this." He kissed her head and got up.

"It's been two weeks and I haven't stepped out of this palace. Yet this room! I don't know how fresh air feels like, or how beautiful Paris is in spring. I would rather go for shopping too if that's what it takes to get out of this room." A small tear escaped her eye.

"Oh.. Meera." He sat down. "I'm so sorry. I never realized that."He asked, wiping her tears off.

"It's okay. Go!" She shivered.

"Ms. Meera Kapoor, Will you go out on a date with me today?" 

"What?"

"Let's go on a breakfast date today. We'll leave in an hour or so."

"Really?" A small smile spread on her lips.

He nodded.

"I love you." She said in utter excitement and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you too." He breathed in her hair and pulled her head, placing his lips on her.

They started kissing fervently and forgot about everything, grabbing each other's clothes they were almost half naked now.

"Wow! Definitely better than the porn." They heard a voice and gasped. Meera timidly hid behind Vivaan broad frame.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"French fries?" Instead of answering his question she offered him some.

"Ira? Are you feeling alright? Is there something you want to ask or say?" Meera asked in a worried tone.

"No No. Don't mind me. Continue. I can wait." she smirked.

He sighed "I'll see you in an hour." he kissed her forehead and took his shirt.
"Bitch!" He said directly towards Ira.

"Baby girl. Dumbass." She said in the same tone and this time he smiled.

"In an hour, love." He winked towards Meera and left.

"You could have knocked." Meera made a face.

"Oh. When did I start being that decent?"
Ira frowned.

Meera rolled her eyes. "Tell me, what do you want?"

"Well, I have a question."

"I thought so. Tell me. What do you want to know about your past?"

"Nothing about past this time.I want to know about present, actually."
Meera frowned so Ira continued.
"There is something happening downstairs. What is it?"

"I don't understand."

"That means you don't know?"

"No!"

"Well, whatever it is. It's for good. At least the psychotic, stupid bitch gave me an off today."

"Who?"

"Oh.. Walk in a straight line. Chin raised higher. No.. No... You are not a runaway model but a fucked up damsel in distress."

Meera laughed heartily on her description. "Come, let's see what's happening." She grabbed her hand and started moving outside when Ira jerked.

"Look, I really don't mind. But going in your bra downstairs can create a testosterone eruption in most of the men."

Meera was red. She ran and pulled her top over her head.
"Let's go!" she once again dragged Ira downstairs.

"Ah! My beautiful daughters." The king said when he saw them descending downstairs.

"My King." Meera bowed and forced Ira to do so, who made a face and hugged the king instead.

"How are you feeling, Ira?" He smiled.

"Better then ever."

"Good.and Meera you?"

"I'm very well, thank you."

"Excellent."

"So? Um.. What is happening here, your highness?" Meera asked.

"We are throwing a party." He proudly said.

"Why?" Ira asked.

"Well, I'm rich and royal. I don't need a reason to throw a party." He laughed on his own joke but the girls frowned. "That was a bad joke. I know. Well, I have various reasons this time."

"And those are?"

"You both just be here at 7, dressed like a doll." He smiled and walked away.

"Okay.. That was odd." Ira commented.

"Yes, it was. Anyway, I need to get ready."

"What for?"

"Well.. He is taking me out." Meera said and Ira could see spark in her eyes.

"Oh, right. Have fun then. I won't interrupt you this time." Ira winked and left.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I heard there is a gym here?"

"You are no world exercising!!"

"Well, I do need stamina to have sex."

"Ira!"

"Jeez. Relax Meera. I'm just going to do light weight exercise as recommended by the doctor. I'm not that stupid, baby."

"Please take care." Meera hugged her.

"I will. You enjoy." Ira hugged her back and turned on her toes.

After a jog she entered the gym area. She could hear loud rock music but couldn't find anyone there 
Hmm.. At least someone have a good taste of music here."

"Hello?" She called and wandered here and then.

"Anybody--" She fell short of words when she saw a man's bare back.
He was building up his already build up muscle and Oh, boy he was hot.

"Didn't anyone teach you that gawking at a vulnerable man is bad?"
He said without turning towards her,pulling her off from her dreamy droll. She didn't realizing for how long she have been doing that.

"They did. But I'm a rule breaker, especially when the vulnerable man is hot and my husband. Ignoring the fact that he lost our marriage certificate." She smirked.

He chuckled. "Well, that is true." He picked a towel and starting wiping himself.

"Need any help in that?" She asked in a seductive voice.

"Trust me. It won't end up in a way you are expecting."

"Trust me. It will exactly end in the way I'm expecting." she smiled and took steps towards him untill there was no space between them.

He lightly traced his fingers on her cheek bone and she closed her eyes, relishing the moment ."Ira... What have you done to me?"

"The same what you are doing to me now." she breathed heavily.

"I love you. But even if I want too. I'm not allowed to now." he said with pain across his face.

She opened her eyes and frowned.

"I have to go." He said and walked away taking big strides, leaving confused Ira behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the last time. I'm wearing this skirt and nothing else!" She threw her hand in the air.

"Why don't you understand? You can't wear this."

"Give me one good reason because I can't understand your stupid ones."

"Ira.." She sighed and sat down slowly rubbing her temples. "Please.."

Ira saw her sister in a state she doesn't want to." Fine. If this is so important to you then give me. That damn gown. "

Meera jumped with happiness and hugged her sister.

"Okay fine." Ira took the dress and walked inside the closet to change.

Meera took a breathe of relief and started fixing her hair in meanwhile.

"Magnifico." Vivaan breathed standing near the door.

She was startled and in awe. 'How amazing this man looks.' she thought and smiled towards him.

He took big steps and stood in front of her, took her hand and placed it on his chest.
"See how fast my heart is accelerating? This is the only way to explain how breathe taking you look."

Meera was in knots. She took his hand and placed it on her heart as well. "Same here." she smiled.

"I can't love you enough. It always feels it's less."

"You love me. That's enough for me."

He breathe deeply. "I have a strong urge to kiss you. Right here, right now. But then we might not be able to attend the party. So, let's go." He kissed her forehead.

"But Ira--"

"Samar will fetch her. Give my brother some credit." He said, but she hestitated a bit.

"Meera, He is her husband. I know that, you know that. He will never do anything that might hurt him.Now, Shall we?" Vivaan asked for her hand. She smiled and took it.

After fifteen minutes Samar was standing in front of Ira's door, gathering all his courage to face her once again. After taking a deep breathe he knocked the door.

"Come in!" She called.

He entered her room and saw her struggling with her zipper and immediately relaxed.
He leaned near the door and started gazing towards her with a smile on his face.

"Didn't anyone teach you that gawking at a vulnerable woman is bad?" She repeated his words from the afternoon.

"They did. But I'm a rule breaker, specially when the vulnerable woman is hot and my wife. Ignoring the fact that I lost our marriage certificate." He repeated her words.

She laughed and his jaw clenched as if controlling his pain and his incurable need for her. 

"I think I can use some help." she said.

He nodded and moved forward.
"I am here." He carefully caught her zip with no intentions to touch her, as it was the best way to control himself.

But Ira had some other plans in her mind. She took a step backward, decreasing the distance between them. So much that there bodies were touching each other.

"Screw it." Samar said, turned her, threw her on the bed and started kissing her hungrily as if he was longing for her. His pain vanished and all he could think about this woman that he worships.

She responded his kisses with same vigor, she could feel the electric current through her body which she never felt before. She grabbed his collar and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He pulled her dress down and started kissing her everywhere. 

"No!" Suddenly, he got up and stood straight gazing her.

"What's wrong?" She asked in confusing, breathing heavily.

"Everyone is waiting. We should leave." He buttoned his shirt and gave her a hand.

"Okay... " She stood up and pulled her dress. In a swift moment he chained her dress and pulled out of the room.

Downstairs there were thousands of people eagerly waiting for them. Dressed in all royal attires.

"Ah.. Here they are." the queen said with a smile.

The king and Mr. Kapoor just nodded. They had the same grim expression that she saw on Samar's face.
Ira raised her eyebrow as to ask Meera what's wrong but she jerked her shoulders not knowing herself..

"Shall we begin?" The king cleared his throat.

"Yes." Samar said and left Ira's hand suddenly. He moved and stood next to his mother.

Ira quietly walked towards Meera and stood next to her, in return her sister took her arm.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. May I please have your attention." The king clicked his glass and the crowd started settling.

It was just then when Meera saw someone standing next to Samar.
"What in hell?" she said under her breathe.

"What?" Ira asked.

"Veronica." She said and clenched her teeth.

Millions of questions ran in Ira's mind but she preferred to keep quite.

"We have gathered here today to announce our sons engagement to lovely kapoor daughter's. My wife, my friend Raj and myself share a special bond of friendship since our childhood. Now that our children are of age, we have decided to wed them." He announced and the crowd erupted with applause.

"Please bring the necklaces." Anamika asked and two beautiful sets were brought in. "These necklaces belong to the first sisters of this royal dynasty. I would like my sons to present these to our future queens. The mothers of our kingdom. This will mark the beginning of this trustworthy relationship and to welcome the new queens of this land." She announced.

"My eldest son Prince Vivaan with Mr. Raj Kapoor's eldest daughter Meera Kapoor." The king said and asked them to move forward.

"From this day on wards, I promise to love you my queen the way my father loves my mother." Vivaan said and tied the necklace around her.

"I promise to be loyal, humble and caring for the rest of my existence. Yours and only queen." she smiled.

They crowd gathered in joy when he kissed her cheek.

"My second son Prince Samar with Raj Kapoor's third daughter Veronica Kapoor."

Everyone gasped in shock but couldn't dare to utter a word.

Samar moved forward with his hand in Veronica's.
"I love you and will continue to do so, no matter what." he said but his eyes were fixed on Ira, who in return was staring at him intently.
He tied the necklace round her neck.

"I promise to be the queen you deserve." Veronica smirked an glanced towards Ira, who didn't even react as she was busy gazing in Samar's eyes.

Ira was shivering with anger and without giving a second thought she grabbed Samar's hand and starting dragging him upstairs.

It wad scandalous for the royal family but everyone maintained their upright mood.

From a far, Tia saw everything that happened and a tear dropped from her eye. 'It's all my fault. I don't deserve to live.' she thought and ran outside the palace.

"What are you doing Ira?" He jerked her hand once they were upstairs.

"What am I doing? What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled.

"Don't shout!" He yelled.

"Look who is shouting now? Answer my question now!"

"What?"

"What was it about us being married? About us being together in love?"

"I was just playing." He chuckled.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"Why? You don't remember? Right, you don't. Well, there was a time when I was madly in love with you and you were busy in fooling around with some other guy."

"What.. What are you talking about?" She frowned.

"This. I wanted you to feel the pain. The pain when you are treated as a trash from the love of your life. I wanted you to be miserable and humiliated and I have successfully achieved that." He smirked.

She was silence.

"Well, my fiancée is waiting​ for me downstairs, till then enjoy your pain in hell." He smiled and moved downstairs.

Ira was all confused and cracked up. "Time for me to get out of here." she said and walked inside her room.

Downstairs, Meera was drowning herself in worry and anticipation. All her attempts to reach Veronica were going in vain, and now she was even out of her sight.

"Looking for someone sister." Veronica whispered in her ear.

"Veronica!" Meera glared angrily.

"Oh.. What happened sister? You know it's not good for your health. This anxiety, anger and unnecessary tension."

"Veronica, whatever you are doing is not right. So stop right now!"

"What? I'm not doing anything."

"You are lying! Tell me what have you done to Samar!"

She laughed. "Well, let's just say you are not the only person who got in a prince's bed." she said and walked away and all Meera could do was stare at her departing figure with wide eyes.

Note: Above picture of party hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
11.9K 477 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
1.8M 93.1K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour๐Ÿ˜Š As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
1.3M 61.4K 51
Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fanned my face due to our closeness and I p...