Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Heartland Ac...

Bởi SandyDandygUrl

After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Rio's Crush? (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'
Chapter 5: Studying Together?
Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes
Chapter 9: The Midnight Masquerade Ball
Chapter 10: Spending The Night At Kite's
Chapter 11: Setting Back A Match
Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow
Chapter 13: Guys And Girls Just Hanging Out
Chapter 14: Valentine's Day
Chapter 15: Sick Of This
Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Violet!
Chapter 17: A Babysitter For Hart
Chapter 18: A Bad Dream With A Bad Message
Chapter 19: Violet's Dark Dream
Chapter 20: Rio's Talk With Darlene
Chapter 21: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23: Not A Pretty Sight
Chapter 24: Silent Night (Part 1/2)
Chapter 25: Silent Night (Part 2/2)
Chapter 26: A Purfect Match
Chapter 27: Dolphin and Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28: Dolphin and Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29: The Vision In The Dream (Part 1/2)
Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)
Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: The Monster Within (Part 1/2)
Chapter 34: The Monster Within (Part 2/2)
Chapter 35: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 1/2)
Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)
Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing
Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way
Chapter 39: Vector
Chapter 40: Worth The Wait
Chapter 41: The Search Parties
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 3: The New Girl

1.1K 10 7
Bởi SandyDandygUrl

"Not..again! I'm..going to be..late!" Yuma ran as fast as he could. Ray was next to him. "Come on, Yuma, let's..do..the..Ray Way!"

"The..'Ray Way'!?" Yuma sweatdropped and stuttered. "I-I..Don't know..about that!?"

"Follow..me!" the orange-haired dude grabbed his friend's wrist and ran. By doing the 'Ray Way', they went through a bunch of quick, but odd shortcuts. First, through some green bushes, and jumping over a fence, and some other weird ways. "Come on, we're..almost..there!"

Yuma panted, trying to keep up. "I don't know, if I..can keep it up, any longer!" he said as he was running in the school building.

Ray looked back at him, "Don't worry, I know..We're..not going to be..late, today."

The two boys were stepping up their game, not looking back. That was, when Ray bumped into someone. Yuma wasn't paying attention and didn't notice that he had passed him. He scratched his short hair, getting up. He saw that a girl was sitting down on the floor, meaning that he had bumped into her. "Are you..ok?" he offered his hand to her.

"Yes, I'm..fine," the girl took his hand, blushing, as her other hand was covering her skirt. She got back on her feet and looked at him, in a shy way. "Who are you? I've never seen you around, here..before." said Ray.

"Oh, it's..'Cause, I'm new, here."

"You're..new? Then, what are you doing here, in the hall?"

"I was..trying to look for my class."

"Class? Let.. me, see your schedule." the girl did as she was told, giving him a piece of paper. He looked at it. "Looks like, you're in..the same class, with me, now."

"I..am!?" she got her schedule paper back from him.

"Yes, I'll..go with you, there, now."

"Really? Thanks--" the teenage girl was cut off as Ray took her hand. "Hey!"

"Sorry, I forgot to mention, that we..need to hurry. If we..don't, we'll be..late to class. And, I know, you won't want that, for your first day of school. Uh--What's your..name?"

"My..name? I'm..Violet." Violet had brown hair that was in a high ponytail, and had magenta eyes.

"Violet? Well, I'm..Ray. Nice, to meet..you." Ray smiled, which made Violet blush. They finally arrived to class on time. "Ray!? I was..wondering, where you, were!?" Yuma said, seeing him and the student walk into class. "I didn't see you, after I..went to class."

"Oh, it's just that..when..we were running. I bumped into," Ray put his hand out to the girl that was next to him. "This girl. And, I helped her. And I walked with her..to our class, that she's in. She's..new."

"A new..girl!? What's..her name?" Tori asked.

Violet blushed, being the center of attention. "I'm..Violet Flowers."

"Hi, Violet! I'm..Tori Meadows!" Tori said, then she gestured to Yuma. "That's..Yuma Tsukumo."

"Hi!" Yuma said, in a happy tone.

And, so on..Violet was introduced to the other friends. She learned many of their names, such as Rio, Reginald, Caswell, Flip, Bronk, Girag, Alito, Cathy. It was time to go to P.E class, this time, the students were going to go swimming in the pool. The girls got out of the locker room, all except, Violet. "Violet! What's..wrong?" Tori cupped her cheeks, making her voice louder, towards the entrance door.

"I don't want to..come out!" Violet said, on the other side, still in the locker room.

"Oh, dear. I don't know, why..she won't come out?" Tori inquired.

"Maybe, she's..embarrassed?" 'Cat' said.

"Come on, Violet! It's..just..swimming! Then, it'll all be..over in a.. blast!~" Anna Kaboom said.

Swimming, that's what..I'm afraid of. Violet thought, before she got the courage to get out of the locker room. "Violet!" the girls called out, to her.

Violet put her hand on her arm, standing in a awkward position, looking at them. She blushed. "How..come, you're.. embarrassed?" Anna asked her.

"Why wouldn't she..be, Anna?" Rio asked. "It's her first day. Plus, I don't think, she's..used to that swimsuit, she has to wear. Right, Violet?"

Violet giggled in a nervous tone. "Yah, that's the..thing. I feel..embarrassed, about..wearing this. And, since..they are so many..boys around."

"You'll..get..used to it." Tori said.

"Please, don't tell..anybody."

Rio grinned. "We..won't."

The group of girls went next to the pool, watching the boys race into the water. So, far, Yuma and Shark were swimming against each other. And, they had both won in a tie. "So,..I'm guessing, we..all have to swim?" Violet asked.

"Yah! We..do!" Cat said. "Meow! Cats..don't like..getting..wet! But, this..cat, likes..water!" she put her hands out like cat paws.

"Really? Are, you, sure?" Violet repeated her question again. "We..really have to..swim, in that pool?" she pointed to the pool, using her finger.

"Yes," Anna Kaboom said.

Violet looked at the pool, and she had a scared facial expression that showed blue lines on her face. She gulped. "You..have to..be..joking." she said to herself. "Who's..turn, is it, to go..next?" interrupted Tori. "Do..you, want to go, first?" she asked the new girl.

"Me!?" Violet pointed to herself. She backed away, not wanting to go. "I-I--" she slipped onto a puddle of water and fell backwards into the pool, "AHHH!"

"VIOLET!" Tori and the others called out.

"Oh, no! She..fell, into the pool!" Rio said.

"Do you, think, she..can..swim?" Cathy wondered.

"I--Don't think..so. She's..drowning!" Anna pointed out.

Violet put her hand out, trying to call out for some help, but her words were swallowed by water. She fell deeper into the deep end of the pool, her hand falling down by her side. "Violet?" her name was the last thing that she had heard, before she closed her eyes and blacked out.

~~~~~

"Violet...Violet...Can you, hear me?" a familiar male voice said. Violet woke up, her eyes were slowly opening. She saw a blurry figure in front of her. Her eye vision adjusted and she saw a pair of purple eyes.

"Good, she's..ok." Tori said, in relief, on the left side, with her and the rest of the gang.

"R-Ray!?" Violet said, blushing, seeing that the boy was on top of her. "What are, you--"

"Oh, sorry, about that," Ray got up and gave her some space.

Violet sat up on the floor and coughed out some water, from her mouth. When she stopped, Ray helped her up. "W-what..happened!?" the shy girl looked around in confusion. "The last thing, that I remember..is that..I fell into the pool and..I blacked out."

"We..know, we saw.. that you had drowned, and Ray..saw you, right away. He..saved your life, Violet." Rio said.

"Really? Ray?" Violet looked at Ray, in front of her. "You..saved me?"

"Yup, I..did!"

"Oh, thank you, so much."

"No..problem."

"How come, you didn't tell us, that..you couldn't swim?" Cat chimed in.

"I know. I'm sorry, it's just..that..I was too.. embarrassed, to say anything."

"Say..anything? You..could of just..asked..any of us, for help." Yuma said.

Violet did a puffy anime sigh. "I don't know how to swim. 'Cause, when..I've tried to, I'd..almost drowned, doing it. That's..why..I'm kind of..scared of water."

"Then, I'll..teach you, how to..swim." Ray offered.

"You..will!?"

"Sure, it's the least, I can do. After, I saved you."

"Wow. Thank..you."

Just learning..how to swim with Ray, was an awful wreck for Violet. She hadn't felt more nervous, in her entire life! But, she learned from him. "And, that's how..you swim."

"Ooh! This'll...be fun. I can't..wait!"

"Alright, now..you... try it," Ray said, helping Violet get into the pool. "Don't be..scared. I'm..right, here, by your side."

"Mmm." Violet mumbled, being nervous. In the inside, she trusted him, though. "That's..it. Take it, easy." he holded her hands, so she wouldn't drown in the water. "Do..what I do. Just..relax and lay in the water."

Soon enough, the girl knew how to swim. "That's..it! You're..doing, it!" when she was done of swimming to the other side of the pool, she swam back to him. "Great! You..did..it!" Ray complimented, giving her a high five. "I thought, I'd..never know, how to swim..but..thanks, to you. I know, how..to. You're a..great teacher."

Ray chuckled at her. "And, you're..a great student!"

~~~~~

It was lunch time and Violet didn't know where to go, she felt lonely. She looked around in the empty classroom and to both sides of the hall. She sighed to herself. So, much, for..being a new student. I don't have anywhere, to be with. Or..anyone, to sit with. That was..when..Ray spotted her. "Violet!"

"Ray?"

"What are..you, doing?"

"I--" Violet frowned. "Don't have anyone to hang out."

"That's ok. You can..join me, Yuma, and the others."

"Really? I..can?"

"Sure, we're..friends, now. Aren't..we!?"

Violet smiled. "Yes, we are."

"Then, let's..get a head start!"

~~~~~

"Hey, guys!" Ray said, making a entrance. "I have someone, who'll..be joining..us!"

Violet appeared, from behind him and looked at the teenagers. "Look, who's..here!"

"Um, hi." Violet Flowers said.

"Cool! You're.. here!" Tori Meadows said, in excitement.

"I thought, you would..never..show up." Girag said.

"Looks like, she did, though, Girag," said Alito.

"I just want to say, that I'm..so honored, to be friends, with all of you." Violet blushed in happiness.

"Well, anyone, who's a friend, of Ray's..is a friend, of our's!" Yuma Tsukumo said.

From that day on, Violet started hanging out with Ray and the others, becoming a part of their gang. She was happy to be with them.

_____
Just..gonna say that.. Violet Flowers is my Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal OC, she's on that picture on top! I know, I traced a pic of Tori and changed it to make my OC...'cause, I'm too lazy to try to draw my own OC on paper or on the Sketch app. Also..Vector/Ray Shadows..is my OC's love-interest! :3 Don't judge.. meh.

How are you, enjoying the story, so far? Feel free to comment and vote. You can give out ideas for the next chapter, if you want to. If you do, I'll give you, dedication/credit for it. Also, I don't know how to swim in real life! 'Cause, I've almost drowned, trying to learn how to do it on my own. :P

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.9K 237 22
Hi everyone! Or...one person reading this. I Just wanted to firstly thank you for deciding to read this, and secondly I wanted to explain a couple th...
6.5K 191 18
This story has recently been put in the Yugiohwattyawards for 2017! If you haven't followed them yet I would recommend it! There's always some really...
12.5K 261 23
Y/n can't remember anything before two years ago. All they know is that they woke up in a hospital bed and they're parents sent them to live in Heart...
7.9K 148 31
{ALSO ON MY QUOTEV ACCOUNT} Rose Ashikaga has been the best friend of Rio Kastle for seven years. In those seven years, Rose has met Reginald (Shark)...