Molly's World

By glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... More

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Is That A Deal
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
I Love You Molly
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
Cheers
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
Drill Partner
I Cant Swim
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

She Needs Help

60.8K 1.9K 1.2K
By glogangright

When we finally reached the hospital I was the first person out the car. When I walked in I saw Quan, Dana's dad, and Xavier standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know it's just that she said she was feeling some sort of pain in her stomach. She went in to the bathroom screaming saying there was blood so I grabbed her and drove her here. We just reached and they rolled her in." He said.

His eyes were puffy and red probably from crying.

"Did anyone get in to contact with Gunz?" I asked.

"Yea I called him. He should be on his way soon." Quan said.

At that moment Gunz rushed in with Jada. "Where is she? What happened?" He asked.

At that moment a doctor walked over to us. The same doctor that I've been seeing everytime we come in this hospital.

"Ms.Kennedy? I had a feeling I would see you being that the pregnant woman that just came in had a familiar face." The doctor said.

"Yea she's my friend Dana. Are you dealing with her?" I asked.

"Yes we are we have nurses going in right now putting her to sleep so we can do the emergency C-section." He said.

"C-section? Wait hold up she's gonna have the babies today?" Rah asked.

The doctor nodded his head. "What the fuck? Doc she's supposed to give birth a month from now not tonight." Quan said.

"Well she has to. I'll explain everything after but I have to hurry up and go help her. I actually came to get the father." The doctor said.

Quan wiped his face that was now pink and wet from tears.
"Yea that's me." Quan said stepping forward.

"Let's go." The doctor said turning the corner.

Quan followed but stopped and turned around back to us.

"Gunz come on." He said.

Gunz looked shocked. "Me?" He asked.

"Yes nigga let's go." Quan rushed.

Gunz hurried up and followed behind Quan and the doctor. Jada walked over to me and gave me a confusing look.

I hugged her. "Sit down, there's a lot of shit I gotta tell you." I said.

Quan's POV

"Why did you call me to help you? Why didn't you call Rah or Mo-"

"Cause I wouldn't want the possible father of the girls to not witness their birth." I said.

Gunz looked shocked. "So you know? Look if you wanna beat me the fuck up right here right now then do it. I give you full permission to whoop my ass." Gunz said.

"I'm not gonna whoop your ass that's some little kid shit. Or at least some shit Rah would do but that's out of character for me. I know you ain't mean no harm in it bro so that's why I'm not stressing the situation." I said.

"Of course bro. To be honest I'm actually feeling your cousin and ever since I found out the situation I promised myself I'm never gonna pop a Xanz EVER." He replied.

I chuckled. "That's good Gunz. Now come on we gotta go help with our kids." I said.

Gunz is a good guy and I know he would never do anything to hurt me. But Dana on the other hand has a serious drinking problem and it's the fact that I told her some shit like this would happen in the future if she didn't learn to hold her liquor.

When I found out about the whole depression shit with Dana I realized that that could be why she drinks so much. Plus she said she hasn't taken those pills in a while and it's probably cause she rather drinks. Even if she does only drink when she goes out it's still not good.

It's obvious that she needs help and I'm gonna provide it for her. I love Dana and I'll do anything to see her better.

~

"Wow oh my god who knows what's going through Quan's mind right now." Jada said.

"I know he's hurting but he's strong. He'll get over it." Rah said.

"Hopefully." He said mumbling the last part.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. "How could this happen? Dana was fine the whole trip and she didn't have any pain or signs before." I said.

"I don't know. Hopefully the doctor comes back quickly and informs us." Dana's dad said.

I turned my attention towards Jada who seemed to be thinking. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"It's about Gunz. Its just that I've been really feeling Gunz. He's been nothing but sweet and loving to me and I can tell he likes me too." She said.

"So what's the problem? Is it the fact that he could be the father to your cousin's girlfriend?" I asked.

Woah talk about mixy.

She chuckled. "Nah I don't care about that. It's just that I killed my boyfriend and did time for him. Am I really ready to get back in a relationship?" She asked.

"Ohhhh. Well from personal experience this boy name Joshua made me fall for him and I was actually thinking I was beginning to fall in love. But then I found out he killed my best friend and he knew that was my best friend the whole time we were dating. I told myself I wouldn't deal with boys after but then Rah told me he was in love with and I slowly started to mess with him and then eventually we became a couple. Basically what I'm tryna say is if Gunz tells you how he feels then you shouldn't hesitate to start something with him if you feel like your feelings are true. Even if you did have bad relationships in past you can't base the new guy off your ex." I said truly.

She smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank god you're back. I've been having such a hard time with this topic Molly." She replied.

I laughed. "Well I'm glad I can help you Jada." I replied.

~

An hour passed and we were still waiting for word on Dana. Dana's dad wanted to stay but Xavier and Aaron were getting extremely tired so he took them back to his house. Couple of minutes later Gunz came out.

"What happened?" I asked getting up.

"Blood...so...much...blood." He replied.

"We kill niggas for a living and when a women gives birth you traumatized? Man if you don't sit yo goofy ass down somewhere." Rah said.

Gunz chuckled. "Nah bro the way they cut her stomach open and took the kids out. I aint never seen some shit like that." He replied.

"How is she and how's the babies?" I asked.

"She'll be alright. As for the babies." He took a deep breath. "They made it but they're premature...doctor said he's not really sure if they'll survive." He said calmly.

"Oh my god Gunz." Jada walked over and pulled Gunz in for a hug. Gunz took a deep breath and shook his head.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked.

"I put that on my dead cousin Johnny's grave. Doc said there's a 50 50 chance the babies will survive." He said seriously.

"Where's Quan?" Rah asked.

"Right here." We all turned around and saw him leaning against the wall. "The nurses kicked me out to clean up." He said.

I walked over to him and pulled him in for a tight hug. "Where's the doctor?" I asked.

"Right here." The doctor said approaching us.

"Give it to us straight doctor. Wassup with Dana and the kids." I asked.

"Well Dana will be fine after the nurses patch her up and clean her up. The babies on the other hand are small, premature to be exact. We'll keep them in the hospital for observation until they are ready and have grown to their normal size. But sometimes the babies make it and other times they don't." He said.

"Why did this happen in the first place?" Jada asked.

"Most of the time it can be cause by high levels of stress. Too much stress can cause the body to be stressed out and lead to the babies being stressed out. Stressed out babies never lead to a good thing." He replied.

"Oh my god this shit is all my fault . When I yelled at Dana for fucking Gunz that shit must of cause a hell of a lot of stress on her." Quan said.

"Nah man stop talking like that. You can't blame yourself for this situation." Gunz said.

"He's right you just gotta clear your mind and think about the good side of it." Rah said.

"Like what? The fact that my 2 daughters could die and I put the stress on my baby mother?" He asked.

"No. More like thank god my babymother is alive and she ain't die when she was in that room." Gunz replied.

Quan sat down and took a deep breath putting his face in his hands. Rah was gonna walk over to tap him but I grabbed his hand and shook my head signaling for him to leave Quan alone.

"Doctor can we see Dana?" I asked.

"I would wait till the morning. It'll take a while before the nurses get her cleaned up and when they finally do she'll still be asleep." He said.

I nodded my head and grabbed the doctors arm pulling him to the side. "One more thing. I was wondering is there anyway you could run some test on the babies to see who's their biological father?" I asked.

"Yes of course we can do that. You'll just need the DNA of two males an we could get to work." He said.

"We could wait till the morning for that. By the way what's your name?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Call me Charles." He said walking away.

Charles was a tall white man with beautiful blue eyes and fluffy blond hair. He was a nice man for helping us all but I'm not gonna trust him that easily.

"Guys I think we should go home." I said. "The doctor said Dana won't be ready till tomorrow morning so we'll come first thing in the morning." I said.

Everyone nodded their head and got up except for Quan. He waited till everyone was gone or almost out the door before getting up himself and walking towards me.

"Yo is it okay if I crash on you and Rah's couch tonight? I don't wanna be alone in crib." Quan said.

"Of course you can Quan and I'm pretty sure Rah won't mind." I replied.

"Can we crash too?" Gunz asked with Jada standing right next to him.

"For what?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulder. "It'll be easier for us to wake up in the morning and go to the hospital together." He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. "I'll take that as a yes." Gunz said.

Everyone went in to their separate cars and drove to my house.

~

We were all just sitting in the living room with the TV on not talking. We were still thinking about the event that had just occurred and I didn't mind the silence.

"Molly I'm a go upstairs I'm tired." Rah said.

"I'm coming with you. Night guys." I said.

They all said goodnight back and I went in to the room. "Poor Quan. I feel so bad for him." I said.

"You telling me? Quan has always been the peacemaker and tried to calm shit down when it got hectic. He is the calm trapper and it hurts me to see my brother like that." Rah said.

"All I know is all the shit that we say don't mean anything. He's gonna have to hear it from Dana herself." I replied.

He nodded my head. "You're right. He ain't gonna care what nobody else has to say unless it's Dana's word." He said.

This book is long asf. I think I might end it after Vanessa has the baby and probably make a book 2. Tell me what you think🤷🏾‍♀️🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ Mendéz is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...
2.6K 72 13
This book is about a 21 year old girl who had been thru a lot in her life and past. Her relationship wasn't worth much with nick. They had always get...